A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General OOC

Go down 
+4
Benobo
DonQwaf
Carnelian
Faanku
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

General OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 18, 2021 3:00 pm

Round 3: Initiative: 18 (Cantrip)

Hope this isn't too cheese, but with the Wererat's attention off me and the Swarm on me, the symbiont will react. Still don't know about the immunity IC, so I hope this doesn't come off that I do. Also, I am not using a ton of actions here. If there is something I could be doing but am not, always feel free to toss me an assist.

ALSO WHAT UP WITH THAT BIRTHDAY XP, BOSS?

Actions:
Move: n/a
Standard action: Infestation vs Wererat Swarm (Instantaneous); Con save or 5 Poison Damage (https://orokos.com/roll/902336)
Bonus action: n/a
Reaction: n/a
Free action: n/a
Note: Symbiont cantrip for the day: Infestation

IC: The Beast made ready to throw out the dorn dergar again, but the symbiont had other plans. It compelled him to wait for a moment. Hives opened up around the the Beast's body, small and hideous looking. From within, a swarm of otherworldly flying insects poured out, covering the rat swarm, biting, tearing, and chewing at the filthy vermin.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Faanku

Faanku

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 1:47 pm

Initaitive: 1d20+5 6 (RIP)

Attack vs. Wererat: 1d20+7 23
Damage: 1d8+2d6+5 18 (piercing)

IC: As still as a statue, the only thing moving its mechanical arm, Veil looses another bolt with unerring accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 6:37 pm

Without moving, you can't see the surviving enemies. I scooted you 5' to the left, let me know if you'd rather stay where you are.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 7:06 pm

Round 5. Here's the map:

General OOC - Page 4 Mine_m14

Ratty will try and bite Helden on his turn.

Init: 11+6 = 17
Bite: 20 (unnatural) 4 P damage. And I will also need a VERY important Con save from you.

Wererat: 17
Back to top Go down
Benobo

Benobo

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 7:24 pm

Initiative: 12 (11 + 3 from init bonus - 2 from 2 handed strike)

Action: Strike wererat with trident (rolled with advantage due to flanking) = (19 to hit, 9 magical piercing damage)

IC: Seeing the wererat attack helden, Oraam strikes out at it, seeking to protect the new friend he has made.
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 5:30 am

Initiative (19-2) = 17
Action: hit the wererat!
22 to hit, 8 damage (blud, magical)
BA: War priest attack again
19 to hit, 12 dmg (B,M)
Movement: stay with wererat

Since we have a tie not sure who will go first? (i assume the rat has a higher dex so probs them?)
Concentration check from damage - 17 pass ( i keep my magical weapon up so still do damage)
Con save - 9 - LOLOL

Helden starts to turn back towards the others after dispersing the swarm and he feels teeth sink into calf.
"Ah you piece of shit rat!!"

He quickly brings his hammer down once and pale echo of his movement follows, striking the creature again.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 11:18 am

Round 4: Initiative: 12 (+/- intimidate check?)

Actions:
Standard action: Intimidate into yielding (19 thanks to Adv)
Note: Symbiont cantrip for the day: Infestation

IC: The Beast heard Helden, but only just. The rage was still pouring testosterone into his veins while the symbiont took ever more control. The dorn dergar wouldn't work; that was fine. He'd pull it apart with just his hands if he had to. He felt the symbiont inhale the swarm back inside of him, ready to unleash it again.

"Yield or die, bastard!" Kho'nan roared. The symbiont took the opportunity to spew forth vitriol from its fanged maw on the dwarf's belly:

"~~~No! He will be feasted upon! Nothing will be left save for my excrement. KEEP FIGHTING. DIE SCREAMING.~~~" It started to laugh, a terrible sound in the tight, dark confines.

Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 4:23 pm

Initiative: 18

Actions:
Standard action: Ready - if wererat tries to attack rather than yield then:  Vicious Mockery (WIS 14); 1 psychic-type damage and have disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn, (1/2 damage and no effect on successful save)
Free action: Speaks to the wererat

IC:
The bard was hopeful that they might end this interaction shortly; few battles ever needed to be fought to the end.  The final few blows exchanged were often struck out of pride, and while they didn't mind taking pride in their work, Izar was allergic to taking on work out of pride.

"If you yield, you might save yourself from further violence or at least be subject to a significant reduction in said violence."
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:10 am

Update, the rat failed the WIS save, but the disadvantage attack roll equals 18, which still beats Helden's AC. Hope one of you can cast remove curse.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 11:25 am

You leaving out the IC I wrote cut me deep.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2021 12:04 pm

Is Veil being NPCd for the remainder of this mission?

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2021 10:17 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
You leaving out the IC I wrote cut me deep.
HE DIED OK?!

Veil will be NPC'd, post incoming tomorrow.

Another AKA likes this post

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 12:55 pm

Mad

Is it clear which way has more chewy chewy bite bites?

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 08, 2021 11:07 am

Just copying what I wrote out in discord, due to your wildly impressive perception rolls, you cannot tell which direction seems to be better marked.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 3:00 pm

Rolled a 2 for my poison damage should the target fail their con save vs Infestation

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2021 4:46 pm

Veil fires at wererat 3, 22 to hit, with advantage. That's max damage at 13P. Izar shoots her Faerie Fire and Kho'nan unleashes infestation. Wererat 1 saves vs fae fire, and wererat 3 saves vs infestation. We are on in round 1 of our second combat.

Wererat 3: 20 init, will move 15 and swing at Veil. And hit with a 21, 5P damage. Veil has 30hp remaining.

Wererat 2: 7init, will move 30 and swing at Veil Oraamas well. Another hit with 20, 6P to Oraam. Veil at 24hp.

Wererat 1: 22 init, will move 30 and swing at Kho'nan. Nat 1.

Reminder this doesn't happen until after their turns are taken.

Wererat 1: 22
Wererat 3: 20
Izar: 13
Helden: 12
Oraam:11
Veil: 10
Kho'nan: 8
Wererat 2: 7

Last edited by Murcurie on Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 2:43 am

Init = 13 - 1 (Level 1: bless - Veil Khonan and Izar +1d4 to saving throws and attacks)
Move: 30 feet towards the party
BA: -

IC
Helden followed the group, his hammer raised and glowing as he blessed the warriors about to join battle.
Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 11:14 am

Initiative: 13

Actions:
Move: 10 feet/2 squares to the right
Standard action:  Cast a spell - Vicious mockery on Wererat 2 (WIS 14); 1 psychic-type damage and disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn. (1/2 damage and no effect on save)
Free action:

IC intention:  Izar mutters a quick invective, letting loose their magic before putting some distance between themself and the wererats.[/b]
Back to top Go down
Benobo

Benobo

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2021 3:22 pm

Initiative: 11

Actions:
Move: 30 ft. to get as close to the action as possible

Standard Action: Dash to get into melee, next to Kho'nan.

Bonus Action: Shield of Faith on Kho'nan again. (+2 AC)
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2021 7:49 am

Round 1: Initiative: 8 -2 (Heavy Weapon Attack)

Actions:
Move: After successful attack to fill space wererat was previously in. If no successful attack, stay in place.
Standard action: Smash (rolled a 7, not 9, not sure how to take off Rage bonus without losing the rage tracker - already used one this day). Final attack roll with Bless is 11 (https://orokos.com/roll/909809); Damage 13 (doubt this lands)
Bonus action:
Note: Symbiont cantrip for the day: Infestation; AC 20

IC: The Beast kept his wits about him, assessing the situation at hand - not quite allowing himself to lose it. He swung hard with the Dorn Dergar, attempting to crush and push the wererat back.

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 12:44 pm

I'll be taking a -2 on the enemies this turn, for my 2 day negligence. Also, Kho'nan, your to hit mod is accurate, you've got +3 Str +2 Proficiency, so that should be a total of 13, which is, in fact, a hit.

Veil will use her scout reaction to back the hell out of the melee, 15' up to the wall. On her turn, she will shoot at wererat 3 again.
Init: 10 (7+5-2)
Attack: 27 (17+10)
Damage: 12 (7+5)
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 12:49 pm

Round 2!

Wererat 1: 1 init (1+2-2). Full attack on Kho'nan, swipe and Bite.
Sword: 23 (19+4) dmg 3 (1+2)
Bite: 8...

Wererat 2: 9 Init (9+2-2) Full swings at Oraam, Bite and Sword.
Sword: 6...
Bite: 9...

Wererat 3: 20init (NAT 20 +2-2), Sword and Bite at Oraam.
Sword: 21 (17+4) dmg 8P (6+2)
Bite: 11...
Veil will kill him before he acts.

Veil: 22 init (17+5). Will attack Wererat 3. 16+7+3, 26! 12dmg. Oraam is saved, wererat 3 down.

Veil:22
Wererat 3: 22
Helden: 14
Wererat 2: 9
Izar: 6
Kho'nan: 5
Oraam: 4
Wererat 1: 1

Last edited by Murcurie on Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 2:19 pm

Init: 14 - 0 (cast cantrip Sacred Flame
Move: Stay
BA: Nothing.

DC save: 14 Dex

Helden's voice continues in its prayers, rising up to a crescendo as a pillar of flame bursts from the ground underneath the rats.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 3:09 pm

Damage counted on PC sheet - did my Temp HP reset or stay the same? I feel like since I maintained my carapace they would not have reset. Temp HP removed, current HP 47/49

My dorn dergar is hurting these guys now right, as it is covered in the oil? I forget what we agreed on.

Round 2: Initiative: 7-2 (Heavy Weapon Attack): 5

Actions:
Move: After successful attack to fill space wererat was previously in. If no successful attack, stay in place.
Standard action: Hit and push back on success: 9 +1 Bless: 10; Damage 12
Bonus action:
Free action: Per crusher talent, pushing this guy yet again back toward that fire on the map. Wink
Note: Symbiont cantrip for the day: Infestation; AC 20

IC: The Beast did not even register the bite of the steel. He swung his Dorn Dergar about his head and threw it forward again, attempting to push the wererat into the flames.

Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 8:35 pm

Round 2 Initiative: 6

Actions:
Standard action:  Cast a spell - Vicious mockery on Wererat 1 (WIS 14); 1 psychic-type damage and disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn. (1/2 damage and no effect on save)
Reaction: Cutting Words on Wererat 2; when it makes its next attack roll, subtract 5 from its roll.
Free action:

IC intention:  Izar taps out a beat on the body of the viol, in the heat of battle they are only dimly aware that it was the one that they had tapped out earlier while composing a piece.  Against that rhythm, Izar freestyles threats and insults, looking to destabilize their foes for a moment.

***Statistically, it is a certainty that I will one day roll better than a 1 for the Vicious Mockery damage... Today is not that day
Back to top Go down
Benobo

Benobo

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 4:54 pm

Round 2 Initiative: 4 (3+2 minus one for being late a day. my bad guys)

Actions:

Standard: Trident attack on the one that missed stabbing me (wererat 2) (23 to hit, 12 magical piercing damage)
Movement: If this guy gets displaced, following him
Bonus: NA

IC: Oraam absorbs the blow from the wererat's sword with his trident, swiftly spinning it around, attempting to pierce its midsection.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 5:22 pm

So Jeff, to answer your questions, your HP increase from Caparace is NOT temp hp. Though we treat it as such, its an increase to your normal HP since Temp HP sources don't stack, so that you can get temp HP from other sources and increase your total HP by more. However, it goes away after you rage, which has definitely ended.

Second, as far as you can tell, the Dorn Dergar is functioning as intended, Mr. Rat is none too pleased.

Edit: Don't think I have enough time to update today, will update tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 11:15 pm

ROUND 3!

Wererat 2 will attempt to run past Oraam and Izar, looking to run up the tunnel, and incurring AoO's from literally everyone except Veil.

Wererat 1 will step to the side, and swing bite at Kho'nan.
Swing: 11
Bite: 9
This combat is rough for the little guys.

Veil will shoot at wererat 2. Nat 20!
Damage: 8+6+5 = 19P

Wererat 1: 19
Izar: 15
Helden: 11
Veil: 9
Wererat 2: 6
Oraam: 3
Kho'nan: 2

Last edited by Murcurie on Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 8:59 am

Thanks for responding - in essence the carapace is far superior. Roger that.

Round 3: Initiative: 4-2 (Heavy Weapon Attack): 2

Actions: Same as before. Stubborn Dwarf stuff.
Standard action: Hit and push back on success: 11 +1 Bless: 12; Damage 5
Bonus action:
Free action: Per crusher talent, pushing this guy yet again back toward that fire on the map. Wink
Notes: Symbiont cantrip for the day: Infestation; AC 20

IC: The Beast kept up the attack, reeling around from the miss and doubling back to swing the hardened steel bludgeon into the wererat's chest.

Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 3:16 am

Round 3: Initiative: 11 - 0 (Cantrip sacred flame)

Action:Stay
ba: nothing

Reaction: Swing at the rat as it runs past if its still alive.
14 to hit
8 damage with silver dagger/shank thing.

IC
Helden continues chanting, bringing up scared fire again underneath the one in front, and swinging his makeshift silver dagger at the one as it runs past.

Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 12:11 pm

Round 3 Initiative: 15

Actions:
Standard action:  Cast a spell - Vicious mockery on Wererat 2 (WIS 14); 1 psychic-type damage and disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn. (1/2 damage and no effect on save)
Reaction: unarmed strike at Wererat 2 16 (13+3 from Bless) to hit, 1 bludgeoning damage
Free action:

IC intention:  The bard did not expect to have an enemy in such close proximity, in fact tended to go out of their way to avoid just such a scenario. Thus, a cantrip is cast with a surprised expletive, as Izar calls forth the magic through instinct rather than with intent, swatting at the wererat as it passes.
Back to top Go down
Benobo

Benobo

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 2:15 pm

Round 3 Initiative: 3 (2+3 -2 for lateness)

Standard Action: throw trident at wererat running away (nat 20 to hit, 15 damage)
Movement: anything needed to line up my trident throw
Reaction: AoO on him as he runs away (9 to hit…)

IC: As the wererat dashes away from Oraam, he strikes out at it, missing. Frustrated, he turns to the other wererat and winds back, throwing his trident with all his might towards the wererat.

Last edited by Benobo on Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 9:44 am

That's what I'm talkin' about.

Back to top Go down
Benobo

Benobo

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 7:20 pm

General OOC - Page 4 1f4aa
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 11:07 am

Rolled a 14 on perception looking for PhAt L00t

Back to top Go down
Benobo

Benobo

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 3:22 pm

Oraam is using his Artificer's Monocle to cast Identify on this buckle to see what magicky wagicky its got on it @murcurie
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2021 7:27 am

Atta boy. Good call.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 7:33 am

I know that I have asked before but I am still a bit confused on the mechanics of my beast shape.

So, I originally shifted into Carapace mode during the first fight freely due to rage. Because this was a prolonged baddie-clearance, I opted to keep the Carapace for the duration, even though my initial rage had ended. This is cool, right? In other words, the initial boost in AC and HP shouldn't have gone away and thus doesn't need to be recalculated before each battle (unless of course I decided to shift into another beast form or something).

Do I have that correct?

Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 11:09 am

I know that the scene will be handled cinematically but for the sake of rules/consistency, I am noting here (and IC if I get a minute) that Izar has readied prestidigitation
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2021 3:04 pm

Got it, AKA.

Jeff, by RAW, when rage ends, so do your beast form buffs. So every time you get mad you should be recalculating hp/ac, and after every fight you should drop it back down. You've raged twice today, I believe, so you've got one more angry to go before you need a long rest.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 7:11 am

But I DON'T WANNA DO MATH, DAD!!!!

OK, I will keep that noted. I only raged during the first fight. I have two left. I didn't take any damage during the last fight, but I can't remember how much I took during the first. Either way, I don't believe I dropped below my additional Carapace HP. I'll make a mental note to math better in the future.

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2021 9:33 pm

Oh. 2 rages then, full hp. Well done btw, maybe this means I should make combats more difficult.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 7:18 am

Hell yeah you should, just like, you know, at a later date. After we've gotten sweet loot and stuff.

13 for that roll you asked for. Without any context, I am going to say... Low. Because dwarves are low to the ground. Better center of gravity. Good shots at the nuts.

https://orokos.com/roll/919316

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 10:26 am

Lucky you, you managed to not get thrown down the hole as the rocks collapsing tore the waterfall open. Unlucky you, there's now a waterfall between you and everyone else, and a roaring blaze smothering your voice and burning your lungs. If any of you decide to stick around much longer, I'm going to need con saves to avoid smoke asphyxiation and burn damage. I'll send an updated map when I'm at my computer again, early this evening.
Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 1:19 pm

I am so annoyed with myself
I had thought of mentioning something IC about the risk that setting a fire underground would pose in terms of air circulation (and letting other entities w/in the mine know that something is up) - I have deprived us all of some quality unbearably smug bard action - my sincerest apologies
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 4:18 pm

Look, we are a team of action. Not thoughts. Thoughts and thinking = dumb. We party, start fires, burn arachnids, fuck shit up.

Another AKA likes this post

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2021 7:25 am

So... anyone wanna hand out any of them updates?

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:26 pm

^^What this dude said.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 7:31 am

Can I take a 20 to search this room or would you rather I roll?

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 10:59 pm

I'd prefer the roll, taking 20 assumes there's no chance of failure (e.g. seeing an enemy or missing an item) and letting you know the chance would ruin the roll, imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

General OOC
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next