A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

General - OOC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carnelian
Senpai

PostSubject: General - OOC   Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:31 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General - OOC   Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:25 am

Sounds great. Thanks, Carn.

Character Concept: Skiitari (probably ranger) Hunter/Killer specializing in tech-fighting; specializations in Security skill for hacking, bugging, controlling rogue tech; good long range fighter. Lots of EMP and the like as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: General - OOC   Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:35 am

Iron and Metal wrote:

Character Concept: Skiitari (probably ranger) Hunter/Killer specializing in tech-fighting; specializations in Security skill for hacking, bugging, controlling rogue tech; good long range fighter. Lots of EMP and the like as well.

Sounds great. What do you think about my home brewed Skitarii background?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General - OOC   Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:45 pm

I plan on giving it a good look in a bit. It would be awesome if Wendigo could link us to those supplements here; computer access is much easier for me to navigate than phone for such a document.

They actually had a profile for a Skitarii ranger in that supplement, so it might be worth cross checking them and seeing what we agree and disagree with there.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General - OOC   Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:16 am

If we are talking vehicles, when we deploy to the surface of the planet, it would be very fitting for my PC to have a M.U.L.E. vehicle - an Onager Dunecrawler for example - to cover the flank and support the main team. This way she can still engage in long-range warfare, but also still technically be on legs rather than wheels or tracks, something that is symbolically very important to a Skitarii Ranger.

Is this doable, Carn?
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: General - OOC   Yesterday at 3:32 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
If we are talking vehicles, when we deploy to the surface of the planet, it would be very fitting for my PC to have a M.U.L.E. vehicle - an Onager Dunecrawler for example - to cover the flank and support the main team. This way she can still engage in long-range warfare, but also still technically be on legs rather than wheels or tracks, something that is symbolically very important to a Skitarii Ranger.

Is this doable, Carn?

Yup.

I'll be putting together a list of Vehicles/Troops/Support you have available to you so get you requests in for consideration otherwise I will just do what I think best.

FYI - Your explorator ship doesn't have massive cargo bays so some things might not fit or be hard to get to a planet surface. Need to look into how big Heavy Lifters are.

Last edited by Carnelian on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: General - OOC   Yesterday at 3:33 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
I plan on giving it a good look in a bit. It would be awesome if Wendigo could link us to those supplements here; computer access is much easier for me to navigate than phone for such a document.

They actually had a profile for a Skitarii ranger in that supplement, so it might be worth cross checking them and seeing what we agree and disagree with there.

There is a link in the resources section. Mars Needs Women supplement is in the Homebrew Mega Folder

You'll find your Ranger Role in the homebrew section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General - OOC   Yesterday at 8:38 am

I believe that last bit was posted before that had happened; as it stands, I am well-ready and prepped with all of our resources. Thanks, Carn and Wendigo; you guys are killin' it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General - OOC   

Back to top Go down

General - OOC
Page 1 of 1