A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Makuuri Steeljaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

Makuuri Steeljaw Empty
PostSubject: Makuuri Steeljaw   Makuuri Steeljaw EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 4:01 am

Name: Makuuri Steeljaw
Height: 7' 2" (218cm)
Weight: 180lbs (81kg)
Eyes: Pale Blue
Skin: Dark Copper
Hair: White
Class and Level: Mystic (3)
Race: Elf
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Background: Merchant - Elven Trader

Personality Traits:
Ideals: Clever, Callous, Cautious.
Bonds: I want to see the world to be more capable for my tribe.
Flaws: Survival has no morals.

Inspiration:
Proficiency Bonus: +2

Str: 10/+0
Dex: 17/+3 (+2 from character creation)
Con: 12/+1
Int: 14/+2 (+1 from character creation)
Wis: 14/+2
Cha: 8/-1

Saving Throws:
Str:  +0
Dex: +3
Con: +1
Int: +2
Wis: +2
Cha: -1

AC: 15
Initiative: +3
Speed: 40'

Hit Points: 15
Hit Die: 2d8
Spoiler:

Skills:
Acrobatics (Dex):
Animal Handling (Wis):
Arcana (Int)*: +4
Athletics (Str):
Deception (Cha):
History (Int):
Insight (Int)*: +4
Intimidation (Cha):
Investigation (Int):
Medicine (Wis):
Nature (Int):
Perception (Wis)*: +4
Performance (Cha):
Persuasion (Cha):
Religion (Int):
Sleight of Hand (Dex)*: +5
Stealth (Dex):
Survival (Wis):

Passive Wisdom (Perception):

* Proficiency

Features and Traits:
-Elf Run: +20 to Con checks to avoid exhaustion in forced march
-Elven Resilience: Never make saving throws vs. Heat or Cold
-Keen Senses: Proficient with Perception

Other Proficiencies and Languages:
- Common
- Elven
-Sign Language
-Halfling
-Medium Armor
-Martial Weapons
-Elven Weapon Training: Longbow, Longsword, Shortbow, Shortsword, Scimitar

Equipment:
-Studded Leather (12+Dex)
-Waterskin
-Bedroll
-Rations x10
-Fire Kit
-Hammer
-Lantern, Hooded
-Flask of Oil x3
-Flask
--Perfume (Scent of fragrant wood and earthy spices)

CP: 35 https://orokos.com/roll/801241

Psionics Points: 14 (Limit 3)
Wild Talent: Light Step: Bonus action, spd +10', stand without expending movement
https://orokos.com/roll/801357

Soul Knife: (BA) Create two weapons with the Light and Finesse properties and 1d8 Damage. May use a BA to parry, granting +2AC until the next turn.
Hone the Blade: Can spend Psi Points to empower blades for extra to hit and dmg.
- 2: +1
- 5: +2
- 7: +4

Discipline Save DC: 12
Discipline Attack Modifier: 4

Talents:
-Mind Thrust: (120') Action: Intelligence saving throw for 1d10 psychic damage. (+1d10 at 5th)
-Mystic Charm (120') Action: Charisma saving throw or is Charmed until end of my next turn.

Disciplines:

Nomadic Chameleon
-Focus: Advantage of Stealth checks.
-Chameleon (2): May attempt to hide even if I do not meet the requirements. Must meet the requirements by the end of the current turn.
-Step from Sight (3, Conc. 1min): Self (+1 target per additional Psi) become invisible until conc. ends or takes an affecting action against another creature.
-Enduring Invisibility (7, Conc. 1min): Bonus action, turn invisible until conc. ends.

Mastery of Light and Darkness
-Focus: Natural and magical darkness within 30' don't affect Makuuri.
-Darkness (1-7, 10min, 60'): A magical pool of darkness emanates from a point within range with a radius of 10' per psi point spent.
-Light (2, Conc. 1min): Action to light an object, sheds light in a 20' radius. Can light a creature that fails a dex save, it cannot hide and has advantage on attacks made against it.
-Shadow Beasts (3, Conc. 1min): Summon two shadows (Per Monster Manual) within 60'. They obey verbal commands and act of their own accords during battle.
-Radiant Beam (5, Conc. 1min): One target within 60' makes a dex save or takes 6d6 radiant damage and is blind until concentration ends. +1d6 per extra point, target may attempt a new save every turn.

Description:
Like many Elves, Makuuri is tall and stringy, with muscles like a thousand braided ropes under leathery skin, tight with dehydration. His features are sharp and angular, accented by the characteristic pointed elven ears, jutting back into his shoulder length white hair. He wears loose wrappings which allow him to run with little hindrance, with many of the objects he carries positioned about his body to disperse weight evenly. Plates of tanned leather cover the larger parts of his thighs and arms, with a coat of bone studded leather wrapped around his lithe frame. Around his neck, he keeps the symbol of his clan, a long-muzzled, fanged carnivore bearing its teeth.

Background:

Makuuri was born into the Graffyons clan of the Clearwater Tribe on no special day, 40 miles south of Nibenay. He was raised as a warrior until his 13th birthday, when he displayed an aptitude for psionic ability. From there, he moved into the Steeljaw Clan, where he could develop his talents and continue his warrior tradition. The Steeljaw's attempted to teach him some of their crafting skills, but Makuuri seemed to possess little natural ability for the construction of arms and armors. While he honed his skills as a warrior, he began to shadow the true warriors on raiding missions and hired strikes. When he turned 19, Makuuri claimed adulthood through the rite of passage. From there, he spent only two years running with his Clan through a small circuit around the trade routes between Nibenay, Silver Springs, and Gulg. He departed from his Clan to wander alone, and spread good will of his tribe to the merchant houses. He took employ as a liaison for merchant caravans along the same route and has been smoothing over relationships with the nearby clans for safe passage through the Ivory Triangle.

Heath, do you want to look this over and let me know if I made any mistakes? Especially in my backstory. When you give me the go ahead, I'll remove these orokos rolls.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

Makuuri Steeljaw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Makuuri Steeljaw   Makuuri Steeljaw EmptyThu Oct 29, 2020 3:17 am

Bumped to lvl 3. Here's my HP (cry) https://orokos.com/roll/856694

In addition to the regular leveling stuff, I took Mystic Charm as my new talent, and Mastery of Light and Darkness as my new discipline. God this guy keeps getting edgier.

I don't think I'm missing anything, let me know if this is right.
Back to top Go down

Makuuri Steeljaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: The Graveyard :: Blood on the Sands (D&D 5e) :: Blood on the Sands (D&D 5e) - Pc's-
Jump to: