A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General OOC

Go down 
+4
Benobo
DonQwaf
Carnelian
Faanku
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Another AKA

Another AKA

General OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2021 7:00 pm

With +1 in Perception (vs Izar's +8 in Deception), you were leaning real hard on that d20
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2021 9:24 am

Hahaha, I am just happy to be rolling again. Judge me.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Benobo

Benobo

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 12:08 pm

Stealth roll for Oraam's attempt to follow along :

Natural 1+3 (+1 dex, +2 prof) = 4

First roll for me off to a great start
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 3:11 pm

Haha between your stealth and my perception, I'd say we are proper fucked.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 3:03 pm

I'm excited to throw some dice around. Let's clear this bitch!

Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 5:37 pm

LEROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Back to top Go down
Benobo

Benobo

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2021 6:41 pm

>we all die to big rats
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 7:44 pm

Tossing out another survival to determine the most likely tunnel to follow to find the inhabitants: 10 total. Not great, not bad.

Is there anything I can roll, or assist with being a Dwarf in a literal mine? I have the Stonecunning trait, but that doesn't really seem to fit.

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 03, 2021 11:21 pm

Yea boss, you and anyone else who has a backstory with the underground (which I believe is just you) may give me an intelligence roll with proficiency
Back to top Go down
Faanku

Faanku

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 8:17 am

Stealth: 1d20+9 12

Oh no.
Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 9:00 am

Oh dear
At least the light might be less of a concern now!
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 1:58 pm

Intelligence + Proficiency: 18

HAPPY WITH IT.

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 2:27 pm

That roll will be enough to figure out some extra information. The supports, which you had originally noted were beginning to rot at the base, you realize aren't showing the usual signs of rotting where they are in contact with moisture or stone. Looking closer, you now note they are being chewed at the base. What's particularly interesting about that, is that the right fork support beam has these teething markings near chest height, and they are quite large.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 7:22 pm

In reference to Veil's question, can Kho'nan comment on the structural integrity of the beams?

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 7:27 pm

Weak. Easily broken, and enough damage could cause cave ins
Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:33 am

Regarding Message:
Can the recipient wait for as long as they want to reply so long as they are within range?
Can the caster and/or recipient choose to be heard by those around them?

As to Kho'nan gesturing at Izar, Is he within the 40' radius of light when he does so?

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 7:21 am

No to both AKA, you may onky reply immediately upon receiving the message, and only to the original sender.
Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 7:30 am

Thanks! Message is a go to cantrip for Izar and so it is important to understand its limits
Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 10:42 am

Another AKA wrote:

As to Kho'nan gesturing at Izar, Is he within the 40' radius of light when he does so?

I posted assuming that Izar cannot see Kho'nan; lmk if I need to edit
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 11:52 am

I wrote this out in my post, but I fear it is not translating in some people's minds/I wasn't clear enough:

- Kho'nan asked Helden to extinguish his hammer on the pretext that the entire group was going to eventually gather in the antechamber. He did not want the bright light to give away their position at the farthest point in which they had travelled.

- Assuming we have a direction to travel, which it appears we do given where the bite marks are and, more importantly aren't, the assumption was that Veil would once again take point and the group would move forward - Helden being far enough back that he could once again re-ignite his hammer.

- Kho'nan had kept asking Izar to do their awesome mind chatter because of its tactical importance, but also because it would take time for the others to catch up in the dark.

Finally, I am not sure what Izar is asking Kho'nan right now, AKA.

As a group, we should figure out spacing. Kho'nan is staying 60' back of Veil to give the warforged as much space as his Darkvision will allow. I imagine Izar is much closer to Kho'nan. Maybe 6 - 10 ft max, and the others similar. Helden and Oraam could be the exception since Helden's hammer gives off a longer glow.

Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 12:39 pm

Figuring out the spacing would definitely make this clear lol

I was writing from the perspective of Izar staying at the edge of the light cast by the hammer because they do not have dark or low light vision, with Kho'nan and Veil having moved completed outside of its glow (which is why I was asking whether he was illuminated)

If Izar is within 6-10 feet of Kho'nan, they would not need to ask anything of him
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:28 pm

Okay, from how you guys are treating this, I don't think I've set the scene well enough. I wanted to give you guys a map as we started the crawl, that's all I meant by asking your marching order. Here it is:

General OOC - Page 3 Mine_m11

Except the entrance is forested and shaded, and as such natural light isn't going much further than Oraam. Currently, the PC's are tentatively placed, feel free to move yourselves about as you see fit. Helden's light is just now passing the chewed supports Kho'nan is observing (Sorry I don't have a cool light effect to make it easy) as Veil has made their way into the first room. Veil can see Helden's light beginning to illuminate the room, and knows that anyone (to be read enemies) who may look back down those hallways can also see that.
Back to top Go down
Benobo

Benobo

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 6:41 pm

Depending on Izar ad Helden's response, Oraam might move up to Kho'nan's position, but until then my position is fine.
Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2021 7:05 pm

Thanks for this - very helpful!
Izar is still between Oraam and Kho'nan, but is immediately behind Kho'nan
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 3:53 am

Ok so we are moving up to the intersection to regroup and then send the scout off again.
Helden will douse his light and follow oraam to the intersection.

so for the time being we will be grouped in the intersection yes?
Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 5:37 am

To clarify: Izar isn't moving from one position to the other. I was amending where they were vis à vis other members of the group based on the map.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2021 7:31 am

It's looking like 60 ft spacing between Veil and Kho'nan won't be possible given the relative tightness of the space. So let's say that Kho'nan will give Veil as much space as possible in order to...

1) not cramp their style (see: NOT HAVE TO ROLL STEALTH)
2) keep them within darksight range.

Plan is still to rely on Veil's stealth to find where these enemies are before they know we are here and then end their shit. Ideally. So Helden's light should stay doused unless in a completely secure area, of which the antechamber is not.

I think everyone else's positions are fine. Distance will be whatever as long as Veil has their chance to scout.

Is it safe to assume that we have an ideal direction to move given the amount/severity of the bitten beams? If so, I vote we (see: VEIL) head off in that direction; if able, Kho'nan will do a more thorough visual search of the antechamber.

Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 1:49 am

Helden will guidance (+1d4 to one skill check) whoever might need it.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 10:27 am

Obligatory "guide these nutz" comment here while we wait.

Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 2:45 pm

heh
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 5:23 pm

Obligatory "heh these nutz" comment while we wait.

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2021 10:00 pm

Welcome to ---ROUND 1--- For those of you new players (ben) we are using the speed factor initiative optional rules. You may find them in easy access in the House Rules thread if you need a refresher. As always, I will announce the creatures actions first, with initiatives open, then allow you all to make you decisions. Remember that the actions taken by the enemies do not occur until their initiative order.

Pre-move map:
General OOC - Page 3 Mine_m10

The rat swarm and wererats will both move to attack Veil.

Wererat 1: 30' move and attack Veil. 18 Initiative, +2 Size +2 Light Melee = 22 total
Bite: 16 to hit, 4 piercing
Shortsword: 17 to hit, 4 piercing.

Wererat 2: 30' move. 17 init +2 = 19

Rat Swarm: move into Veil's space and attack. 6 init.
Bite: 7 to hit.

Post-move map:
General OOC - Page 3 Mine_m11

Wererat 1: 22
Helden: 21
Wererat 2: 19
Veil: 14
Kho'nan: 10
Rat Swarm: 6
Izar: 5
Oraam: 3

Last edited by Murcurie on Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 1:17 am

Initiative = 19 + (If i am using my action to dash, what is that in initiative?) = ??

Action moving down the corridor 60 feet to get close to the fighting.

IC
Helden hears the commotion ahead starts moving down the tunnel.

"Time to show us what you got!", he calls to Oraam.
Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 6:50 am

Initiative: 5 (6 minus casting a level 1 spell)

Actions:
Move: 25 ft (to end 5 squares down, 1 square to the left of starting position)
Standard action: Cast a spell - Dissonant Whispers on closest surviving creature (WIS 14); 6 psychic-type damage (3d6) and must immediately use its reaction if available, to move as far as its speed allows away from you. (3 damage and doesn’t have to move away on successful save)
Bonus action: n/a
Reaction: n/a
Free action: n/a

IC:
Izar takes their viol and picks out a simple melody in a minor chord.  Before long the tunnels are softly reverberating with magic, as the bard adds rich contralto vocalisations to the eerie little tune.

Last edited by Another AKA on Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 7:06 am

Izar, to target anything other than your allies with that spell, you'll need to move a few squares to get line of sight on the rat swarm, and a few more for anything else.
Back to top Go down
Benobo

Benobo

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 7:10 am

Initiative: 3 (natural 1 +3 from initiative bonus - 1 from casting a first level spell)

Actions:
Move: Move up as far as possible to peer down the tunnel, hoping to see one of the assailants

Action: Throw trident at rat swarm (15 + 7 for a 22 to hit for 7 piercing damage.)

Bonus Action: Cast "Shield of Faith" on whoever is in the frontline by the time my initiative happens (+2 to AC for them)

IC: Hearing Helden's yell, Oraam panics for a bit before rushing into battle, albeit much slower than his more trained party members. Moving up to fight, he throws his trident, before it reappears in his hands after (hopefully) striking its target. He then points a finger at the party member taking the frontline position this battle, and a shimmering field of energy surrounds their person to any observer.
Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 7:40 am

Murcurie wrote:
Izar, to target anything other than your allies with that spell,  you'll need to move a few squares to get line of sight on the rat swarm, and a few more for anything else.
My bad, because the spell is an auditory one that one creature of your choice within range can hear I took it to require that the target be within the 60' range of the spell. I edited my post to include movement.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 1:48 pm

Initiative: 10 total (12 -2 heavy weapon attack)

Round 1 Actions:
Move: 20 ft (to end 1 square above Veil and in stomp-fucking distance of wererat 1)
Standard action: Dorn Dergar vs Wererat 1 (12 to hit); damage 20 (+2 from rage not showing on dice roller)
Bonus action: RAGE (2 left for the day)
Free action: Fully expose symbiont/Form of the Beast Carapace (+2 AC/18 total, +8 temp HP)
Note: Symbiont cantrip for the day: Infestation

IC: Kho'nan was moving as soon as he heard the idiotic chorus of voices. As he moved, unbeknownst to all save those with dark vision, his body was transforming. Dark ripples of black ink bubbled up and coiled around him, a giant maw of teeth and devilishly sharp eyes formed on his stomach and chest. As the symbiont fully exposed itself for the fury to come, his skin underneath began to harden like chitin made of stone. He made no time for small talk nor threats.

His roar bellowed through the cave as he swung his Dorn Dergar, eager for the satisfying pulpy crunch of contact...

Back to top Go down
Faanku

Faanku

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2021 6:58 pm

I'd like to bail backwards with my scout reaction, then hopefully fire into melee where Kho'nan has replaced me.

Attack: 1d20+7 18
Damage: 1d8+2d6+5 20
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 8:01 pm

Welcome to Round 2. Thanks Ben for informing me I forgot to post OOC lol.

The Rat Swarm will bite at Kho'nan's Ankles, as wererat 1+2 will engage Kho'nan.

Wererat 1: Init 11+2+2+2 = 17. Forgot to add their Dex last round. Whoops.
Sword: 23 to hit, 3 piercing
Bite: 6 to hit. lol nope

Wererat 2: Init19+2+2+2 = 25
Sword: Nat 20, 12 Piercing!
Bite: 9. Damnit I want someone to get cursed.

Rat Swarm: 12+5+2 = 19. Forgot all their mods last round
Bites: 6. no again.

General OOC - Page 3 Mine_m12
That arrow is to indicate the rat swarm is IN Kho'nan's square, getting all touchy-feely

Wererat 2:  25
Kho'nan: 19
Rat Swarm: 19
Helden: 18
Wererat 1: 17
Veil: 9
Izar: 7
Oraam: 2

Last edited by Murcurie on Sat Jul 17, 2021 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Benobo

Benobo

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 8:11 pm

Initiative: 2 (Nat 1 + 3 (dex) - 2 (two handed weapon)

Movement: 30 ft. to get the square below Kho'nan.
Action: two-handed strike with trident against Wererat 1. (18 to hit, 12 magical piercing damage)

That concludes Oraam's turn.

IC: Oraam, hyperventilating a bit from being in a real battle and spotting Kho'nan's transformation, once again takes a long time to engage in combat, but musters up the courage to run up next to Kho'nan and strike the wererat.

Last edited by Benobo on Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2021 9:44 pm

Initiative: 7

Actions:
Move: n/a
Standard action: Cast a spell (cantrip) -  Vicious mockery (WIS 14) vs swarm; 1 psychic-type damage and disadvantage on the next attack roll  (1/2 damage on save)
Bonus action: Bardic Inspiration on Kho'nan (2 left for the day)
Reaction: Cutting words on the first enemy to attack next round (-3 to hit on their bite)

IC:
The bellowing roar brought a smirk to Izar's lips; they would never want to be on the receiving end of that lethal energy.  Especially not after this, they mused.  Their vocalizations gave way to a soft, warbling which extolled the virtue of well-directed violence.
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 3:44 am

initiative: 18 - 2 (2nd level spell BA - Magic weapon makes weapon +1/+1) = 16
Move: into contact with WR2
Attack: To hit 17 Damage: 12

IC
Helden moves through the group, suddenly side by side with Kho'nan. He nods, and slips beside him to engage one of the rat creatures. He mutters a few words and faint glow envelops his hammer as he brings it down the rat thing in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 10:19 am

To clarify, has Kho'nan taken 15 damage? I have resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing while raging. What does that means in terms of damage reduction?

Kho'nan's new AC is 20 (Buckler/Carapace/Shield of Faith)

Round 2: Initiative: 19 (natural 20+1 -2 heavy weapon)

Actions:
Move: after attack - move 10ft to the right, hopefully drawing the rat swarm with me.
Standard action: Dorn Dergar vs Wererat 1 (14 to hit); damage 9 (https://orokos.com/roll/901792)
Free action: Crusher - push the wererat back 5 ft (down to the right one square)
Note: Symbiont cantrip for the day: Infestation

IC: The mouth on the Beast's stomach curls into a snarl of disdain. In a voice like snakes it hisses throughout the cavern, ~~~ Who throws a trident at a swarm, honestly? ~~~

The Beast ignores the rat swarm, hefting the Dorn Dergar in a wide circle before shooting it straight out at the wererat, keeping it on the defensive.

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 5:41 pm

Damage reduction will halve those damage totals for each attack, so the damage total will be 7 (1+6). I think I'll put a little disclaimer* on my damage rolls for players. Makes updating much faster if I'm not required to open every player's resistance/vulnerability profiles when I swing on them.

*Damage not altered by resistance/vulnerability.
Back to top Go down
Faanku

Faanku

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 8:32 am

Move Action: Northeast to Hide
Bonus Action: Hide (if needed for SA)
Main Action: Attack Wererat 2: 1d20+7 23 Damage: 1d8+2d6+5 20

Reaction: Skirmisher to move away from anything that gets close

IC: Seeing its bolts are wasted on so many small targets, Veil moves its attention to the wererat towards the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 2:20 pm

Veil, I'll let you run off and hide to get sneak attack, but I'm giving you disadvantage, since they are long since aware of you. However, you don't need to hide to get sneak attack this round, so it's a moot point.

Welcome to round 3! Congrats to Oraam for the first kill of the dungeon.

The current map is as such:
General OOC - Page 3 Mine_m13

the wererat will rush Oraam down and begin the stab and bite.
Initiative: 1+6 = 7
Sword: 21 to hit, 6 P damage
Bite: 16, 4 P damage, and Oraam, I will need one VERY important Constitution saving throw.

The rat swarm will attack Kho'nan.
16+5+2 Init, 23
Bite: 18. Fuckin' nope.

Rat Swarm: 23
Kho'nan: 18
Oraam: 17
Izar: 7
Wererat 1: 7
Helden: 6
Veil: 4

Last edited by Murcurie on Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Benobo

Benobo

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 2:33 pm

CON SAVE: 24
Initiative: 17 (16 + 3 from Init. bonus - 2 from two handed strike)

Movement: Step over dead wererat, getting behind the first wererat to flank

Action: Stabby stab with Ghaal'Sharaat (24 to hit with advantage, 9 piercing damage.)

Bonus Action: light the everbright lantern (5 ft radius around me  is dim light, allowing those without darkvision to see this wererat.)

Note: (whoever is in the direct opposite space of this wererat, currently kho'nan, has advantage on attacks against this wererat due to flanking)

IC: Feeling emboldened by his kill, Oraam reacts much quicker, activating his everbright lantern before moving to strike the other wererat in the chest.
Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 5:23 pm

Initiative = (7-1) = 6
Action: Cast Inflict wounds on the rat swarm
25 to hit, 14 Necrotic damage

BA: tell the others about the silver/magic stuff.

Move: Stay where he is.

IC:
Helden laughs as Oraam brings the right down.
"Ha! Nice work!"
He sees the rats swarming around and over Kho'nan and brings his hammer down into the swarm, but instead of a splat, dark red energy flashes out, arcing between the rats as the necrotic energy tears the rats apart.
"These are were beasties! Silver or magic or we cant hurt them! Hold em down if you can! Don't get bit!"
Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 6:19 pm

Initiative: 7 (9 minus casting a level 2 spell)

Actions:
Move: n/a
Standard action: Cast a spell (Heat Metal) -  Choose a manufactured metal object (Wererat's sword) and creature in physical contact with the object takes 2d8 fire damage (6).
Wererat must make a Constitution saving throw or drop the object if it can. If it doesn't drop the object, it has disadvantage on attack rolls and ability checks until the start of your next turn.

IC:
The viol's bow flits across its strings with a stunning rapidity. Izar audibly draws and releases a single, long breath, blowing air on the instrument at the point of contact between bow and strings. At the end of the breath, they swiftly move the bow in the direction of the wererat, as if bringing down a hammer. At first, the wererat's sword seems to catch the light of Oraam's lantern, but then the blade becomes red-hot and Izar wrinkles their nose at the smell of seared flesh.

Last edited by Another AKA on Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General OOC
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next