A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alyra Birstrum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

Alyra Birstrum Empty
PostSubject: Alyra Birstrum   Alyra Birstrum EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 11:05 pm

Alyra Birstrum Yu8qdjjqh0y21
Alyra Birstrum

Summoner 1

Kitsune
Unchained Summoner 1
Chaotic Neutral

Hit Points: 8/8
AC: 15 (13 Tch/12 FF'd)
Saves: +2 Vs. Enchants
Fort: +0 Ref: +3 Will: +0

Init: +3
SPD: 30'
BAB: +0

Attributes:
STR: 8
DEX: 16
CON: 10
INT: 12
WIS: 7
CHA: 20

Skills:* 5/lvl
Acrobatics (Dex): +3
Appraise (Int): +1
Bluff (Cha)^1: +10
Climb (Str): -1
Diplomacy (Cha)^1: +10
Disguise (Cha): +5
Escape Artist (Dex): +3
Fly (Dex): +3
Intimidate (Cha): +6
Know (Arcana) (Int)^1: +5
Perform (oratory) (Cha): +6
Profession (Sailor)^1: +4
Ride (Dex): +3
Spellcraft (Int)^1: +5
Stealth (Dex): +3
Swim (Str): -1

*All Unlisted skills are 0.
^Skill point invested

Spells:
Cantrips:
0 Dancing Lights: (Medium; 1min.) Create up to four dancing lights to move aorund.
0 Arcane Mark: (Touch; Permanent) Inscribe your personal rune on any surface, may be visible or invisible.
0 Detect Magic: (60ft. Cone; min/lvl)
0 Light: (Touch; 10 min/lvl) Object glows like a torch. Gives light in 20-ft radius and dim light for another 20.
0 Mage Hand: (Close; C.) Can move an object weighing up to 5 lbs, 15 ft/rd.
Level 1: 3/day (1, +2 stat bonus)
1 Obscuring Mist: (20ft radius/height; min/lvl) Obscures sight, including darkvision, within 5 ft. creatures outside 5 ft have concealment (20%) or total concealment further away (50%).
1 Rejuvenate Eidolon, Lesser: (Touch) Touch my Eidolon and cure 1d10+1/lvl (Max +5) HP.

Abilities:
Skilled: +1 Skill rank/level
Change Shape: Kitsune can shapeshift between a human form and a humanoid fox at will.
Low-Light Vision: Kitsune can see twice as far in dim light.
Dancing Lights: May cast Dancing lights 3/day.
Eidolon Link (Ex): Can communicate over any distance as a free action. Eidolons and summoner share magic item slots.
Life Link (Su): The summoner can use a reaction after the eidolon takes 'lethal' damage to give any # of her HP to her eidolon. Eidolon loses %HP Based on distance to Summoner.
Summon Monster I (7/day) Can cast Summon monster I as a standard action, and the duration is min/level. At 3rd and every 2 lvls thereafter, power increases by 1 level. Cannot be used while the Eidolon is summoned.

Feats:
Extra Evolution- Your Eidolon's evolution pool increases by 1

Traits:
Barroom Talespinner (Perform Oratory and Diplomacy): +1 to diplomacy and Perform (Oratory), Diplomacy is a class skill, and 1/week can make a DC 15 Know (Local) check to remember a famous pirate tale, gaining a +1 to influence NPC's on the Wormwood.
Fast-Talker:A quick wit and silvered tongue grant +1 to bluff, and bluff is always a class skill.
Twinned Presence: Get a +1 Trait bonus on intimidation, intimidation is always a class skill, and if your summoned eidolon is within 30', you can use his size bonus on intimidation checks.

Drawbacks:
Avarice: Compulsive Greed. You must end up with at least 10% more treasure than anyone else, or you can not aid another for a week.

Weapons:
Bite (Kitsune form) (-6; 1d4-1 B/P/S)

Dagger (-1; 1d4-1 P/S; 10' thrown)

Light Crossbow (+3; 1d8 P, 19-20 x2; 80')
    - Bolts x20

Armor:
Leather (+2; MDB +6)

Equipment:
-Traveler's Outfit
-Backpack:
 - Bedroll
 - Flint and Steel
 - Mess Kit
 - Pot
 - Soap
- Torches (x10)
 - Trail Rations (x5)
 - Waterskin
- Belt Pouch:
 - 21GP

Appearance:
Alyra's shoulder length blonde hair is pulled off of her brow by a blue headband which obscures her forehead. Directly beneath her brow sits two deep, piercing blue eyes set into her soft features. Thick leather plates sit on a black half-shirt which covers her upper torso, bearing an icon of a kraken gripping a heart on the shoulders. She tucks her red trousers into knee high leather boots, wears a dagger on a sword sheathe on her hip, and keeps her heavy crossbow nearby.
In private, and around those she trusts, Alyra reveals her true form, that of a fox-like humanoid with an orange coat and white belly.
Personality:
Alyra is a kind hearted but unforgiving woman. She has little care for the safety of those who have wronged her, and can be heartless or cruel in response. She will go to great lengths for the people she considers her friends and family, and will do anything for those who rely on her. She takes what she wants and gives to her friends, surviving off the good will of the people she surrounds herself with.
Background:
Alyra Birstrum was born to two very young, poor deck-hands in Augustana, of the free nation of Andoran. The circumstances of her birth led her to work early and often, and she did what she could for her family. Though she was always a bright child and dreamed of studying magic in the ports of osirion, her parents couldn't afford  to send her across the sea, instead forcing her to find employment closer to home. In an effort to pick up her family's trade, Alyra worked on the pier as well, moving boxes as best she could and helping often. Still, her family struggled. When she came of age, she worked full time as a deck hand alongside her parents, spending her nights wishing that a beautiful ship would come and whisk her away to Osirion. She would sit on the pier at the end of her road and sing "A Prayer to the Sea" every night before bed, looking out upon the stars.

When she was 17, her father became deathly ill. Her mother and Alyra worked very hard to make up the income, but it was soon apparent that they couldn't survive off their current work. Pressure led them both to seek other employment, and Alyra took her first sailing contract, on a vessel known as the Ironwood. A year of hard work later, Alyra had traveled the major ports between Aldoran, Taldor, and even Osirion, sending her earnings home when she could. Upon arriving home and ending her contract with the Ironwood, Alyra would come to find her mother had turned to less than savory methods to help her wages, and had become indebted to a very dangerous benefactor. While this man, her mother assured, would prolong the survival of Alyra's father, he had come to own everything Alyra's family owns, including her parents. thankfully, Alyra's mother was wise enough to keep her a secret, and while Alyra wanted to help free her mother and father of their servitude, her mother wouldn't allow her to stay. And so Alyra embarked the next day, traveling from port to port and ship to ship, sending what she could back to her mother and wishing her family the freedom she had found.

In her third year of travel, she signed a contract with the vessel the Shaded Sunrise. She would board the ship at Merab in Thuvia, and be bunking next to a sour grippli named Piranhae, whom she would grow to treat as a friend. During the year's contract, Alyra would learn much from observing Piranhae's expertise in sailing, and would never forget what a boon the strange man was to her abilities. Early in her contract the vessel would dock in Sothis of Osirion, and Alyra had saved up enough funds on the side to purchase an arcane tome from a bookstore therein. This tome, she was warned, would only be able to be understood by someone who had a proper training in magic, but Alyra ignored the saleswoman and took the book anyway. Over the next few months, she would pour over the instructional manual, learning everything she could about the conjuration school of magic. She thought it would be amazing if she could teleport herself home and take her earnings to her mother directly, and one day, she vowed she would. However, whenever she tried to summon a creature, she could only get an outline of the general shape of the creature she wanted.

It wasn't until her fourth year as a sailor, aboard the Cherub's Arrow, that Alyra's endeavors would finally bear fruit. The captain of this vessel was a wizard of some ill repute, Thadomir. Thadomir kept a squid in a tub in his chambers, his familiar, Tekka. Thadomir would, when the water were calm enough, lower Tekka into the waters nearby, where he would jet about just under the waves, following along with the ship and splashing about in the open sea. Alyra begged Thedomir often to teach her magic, but the sour man always claimed he was too busy. Finally, seven months in to her contract, he obliged. He taught her what he could of the basics of magic, including a few cantrips, and left the rest to her to figure out. One night during the Twelfth month of her contract, Alyra entered Thadomir's quarters as she had made a habit of to alert him of the evening meal, when she found Thadomir in the midst of a destructive spellcasting. The captain cursed her to stay back, that the disgusting creature he had considered a familiar was growing up to be the destruction of the ship he loved and every other ship of the inner sea, but Alyra wasn't quite sure the small squid would grow to anything so terrible. She drew her blade on the wizard, but before she could act, she found herself unconscious. When she came to, she was back in her bunk the next morning. The captain and the rest of the crew were convinced that Tekka had been lost in the waves the night before, and publicly, Alyra believed them.

At the end of her fourth year of sailing, Alyra found herself back in the port of Augustana, buying chalks and inks to complete the ritual she had seen in the tome she purchased back in Sothis. This ritual would supposedly allow her to summon a creature of her choice from a different realm, even if only momentarily. She believed that if Tekka had been slain, she should be able to summon him from the afterlife to prove it. As she began to cast this spell, water began to puddle from the floorboards of her inn, and a symbol of a heart gripped by tentacles appeared on her forehead. When Tekka spluttered from the afterlife into her chambers, she didn't believe it. He spoke to her, telling her that she was right and Thadomir had slain him because he was the scourge of the sea. Alyra promised to keep him safe and that she would still let him swim in the waters off her ship when the waves were calm, if only he would come when she called, and he agreed. Since then, Alyra has gained mastery over only a few spells, and is only able to summon a small collection of animals, but her powers grow everyday with the help of her new friend and companion.

Please give everything a once over for me will, let me know if there's anything out of the ordinary.

Last edited by Murcurie on Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:26 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Spells/day added)
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

Alyra Birstrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyra Birstrum   Alyra Birstrum EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 1:11 am

Tekka

Eidolon 1

Serpentine
Chaotic Neutral

Hit Points: 11/11
AC: 15(13 Tch/12 FF'd)
Energy Resistance: Cold/5
Saves:
Fort: +1 Ref: +5 Will: +2
Languages: Aklo, Common

Init: +3
SPD: 20' (Climb/Swim)
BAB: +1

Attributes:
STR: 12
DEX: 16
CON: 13
INT: 7
WIS: 10
CHA: 11

Skills:*
Acrobatics (Dex): +7 (+2 to balance)
Appraise (Int): -2
Climb (Str): +9
Escape Artist (Dex): +7
Fly (Dex): +3
Know (Nature) (Int): +2
Linguistics (Int): +2
Perception (Wis): +0
Ride (Dex): +3
Stealth (Dex): +3
Swim (Str): +9

*All Unlisted skills are 0.

Abilities:
Darkvision (60')
Gills: Breathe underwater.
Grab (Tail Slap): Can initiate a grapple as a free action after hitting with a tentacle attack. +4 to CMB to initiate and maintain a grapple.
Share Spells: Can be the target of spells with target of "You" cast by the summoner.
Class Skills: Escape Artist, Linguistics, Spellcraft, UMD

Evolutions: 2/2
2 Constrict (Tail Slap): Upon a successful grab with a Tail Slap, deal Tail Slap damage automatically every round.

Feats:
Weapon Finesse

Weapons:
Bite (+4; 1d6+1 B/P/S)

Tail Slap (-1; 1d6 B; Grab, Constrict, Reach)

Appearance:
Tekka has the appearance of a large squid, with aqua colored skin with brown spots around his eyes. Instead of a beak, Tekka has a circle of nasty looking teeth. The underside of Tekka is bright red, with light pink suckers. On his forehead, Tekka bears an icon of a kraken gripping a heart.
Personality:
Tekka is incredibly playful, and will only eat if he's allowed to chase the food while its alive. He enjoys latching on to the underside of the ship while it sails and eats barnacles from the bottom of the vessel.

Last edited by Murcurie on Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Willvr

Alyra Birstrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyra Birstrum   Alyra Birstrum EmptySat Jan 04, 2020 7:11 pm

This is almost good. Firstly, dancing lights is not a summoner spell. Secondly, my calculations have you at around 12gp, not 21gp. However, I have stated that everyone can have the skull and shackles campaign trait for free, so you can still choose another trait - just not magic, social or campaign.

Also, what is the base form for your eidolon? I'm thinking probably biped, but just need to doublecheck.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

Alyra Birstrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyra Birstrum   Alyra Birstrum EmptySun Jan 05, 2020 10:05 am

Dancing lights is in there because I get it 3/day as a kitsune racial trait, my starting wealth calc was off I’ll update that, and my base form is abberrant, one of the new base forms for unchained eidolons.
Back to top Go down
Willvr

Alyra Birstrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyra Birstrum   Alyra Birstrum EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 3:24 am

Yeah, and summoners get 4 0th level spells - there should be one more.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

Alyra Birstrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyra Birstrum   Alyra Birstrum EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 12:53 pm

So tell me if I'm doing anything wrong, but this is what's on my sheet as my 0th level spells, plus 3/day dancing lights, which I organized with the spells for ease of access.

0 Arcane Mark: (Touch; Permanent) Inscribe your personal rune on any surface, may be visible or invisible.
0 Detect Magic: (60ft. Cone; min/lvl)
0 Light: (Touch; 10 min/lvl) Object glows like a torch. Gives light in 20-ft radius and dim light for another 20.
0 Mage Hand: (Close; C.) Can move an object weighing up to 5 lbs, 15 ft/rd.
Back to top Go down
Grond

Grond

Alyra Birstrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyra Birstrum   Alyra Birstrum EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 10:05 am

Murcurie wrote:
Alyra Birstrum Yu8qdjjqh0y21
Alyra Birstrum

Who is the artist? Love this picture!
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

Alyra Birstrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyra Birstrum   Alyra Birstrum EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 5:09 pm

The artist is Phill-Art, he's on deviant art and posts in the r/characterdrawing subreddit. He's an amazing artist and makes all kinds of fantasy art

Also Will, I'm changing my eidolon from aberration to deepwater, I didn't realize there was a eidolon subtype that was based off krakens, I'd rather use that if possible. Updating my sheet as I post this.

I changed my base form to serpentine to be able to use deepwater, lost basic psychic technique, and took constrict on the Tail Slap.
Back to top Go down
Willvr

Alyra Birstrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyra Birstrum   Alyra Birstrum EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 4:07 am

That's fine, do you think you could list your evolutions on your sheet somewhere though?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alyra Birstrum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyra Birstrum   Alyra Birstrum Empty

Back to top Go down

Alyra Birstrum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: The Graveyard :: Skull and Shackles (Pathfinder) :: Skull and Shackles (Pathfinder) - PCs-
Jump to: