A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions!

Go down 
+65
Voyageur
callume26
KenKen
Aster
Benobo
Neriglissar
Jivik
evca7
Faanku
Tecumseh
Captain_Hoyt
hamhambone
Axtah
Unholy
Canis Dirus
Inquisition6
SoulofInfinity
Flelmo
guilersk
Caligula
NightingaleJ
moarhair
AbstractCloud1
GorumGamer
saturncomesbackaround
Iron and Metal
Murcurie
Thirsty
Thelonius
Lynata
owenstreetpress
FelicitousPsychicFerret
Grond
T.Bit
Willvr
thepooreconomist
DrunkCorsair
stevenart74
Pendraig
smguy
Urist
Kobras_Aquairre
Pyritefoolsgold
Chumpster
blackadder
Obsidian_Spoon
Solodice
Wendigo Bob
Litschi
Dresden
carterbeatsthedevil
Gurkhal
Grunt
kyouen
Morganatic
Theoretical
Sylphilis
MedicMarch
Riverwyld
bobarctor1977
Ariakor
Azza
DonQwaf
mruozu
Carnelian
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

Introductions! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 7:43 am

I go by Wendigo anyways. Glad to be on board Ian!
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 11:09 am

Welcome to the forums, Wendigo! I am glad those FFG posts finally struck a chord with someone. Your experience will definitely come in handy.

If you haven't already read the rules section, please give it a look over. It is standard stuff that I am sure you've encountered before. One thing we all utilize is the LINE app - it's a free texting app for smartphones. It's huge in Japan where a good handful of us worked/still work, and we have a forum group on there as well as OOC groups for any games people are in. It really helps expedite GM-to-player comms.

Let's see about getting you into a game!

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 11:57 am

Unfortunately, I have no smartphone. I will check on the forum rules however. I've always had fun worldbuilding & homebrewing, I think I collected a massive amount of Xenos stuff for rogue trader
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:34 pm

Wendigo Bob wrote:
Unfortunately, I have no smartphone.

LINE does have a desktop version. You might need it as GMs use it to keep players updated and for easy OOC talk (much quicker and efficient then PMing over the forum).
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:59 pm

Welcome! Glad you made an account on our forum Wendigo.

It's probably 80% bs'ing and 20% player prodding. I'll admit, the computer version is not the best, so I won't be hurt if you don't want to get it. We've managed without, it just takes forever to get things done.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 2:16 pm

I'l go for the desktop version, its free anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:54 pm

Welcome wendigo. As you may surmise, we're a pretty tight nit group here. Most of us have been playing together for many years and we're always looking for more of the same.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian_Spoon

Obsidian_Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 10:49 am

Hey everyone. My name's Adam, screen name Obsidian_Spoon. I joined y'all yesterday on Line, thanks to a Jeff, and promised an intro today.

I'm an artist, designer, gamer. Just getting started as a sculptor (I make monsters, mostly). I work a lot with steel, too.

Outside of art, some of my interests are snark and sarcasm, Guillermo del Toro and Miyazaki films, grim and/or heroic fantasy, percussion, and travel. Once upon a time, community building was real important for me, but I've been adrift for a few years now.

I'm fairly new to the whole play by post thing, but as it's harder and harder to have sit-down games, I'm getting more into it. My gaming background is DnD 3.0-.5, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and older White Wolf stuff. I've some random experience with d6 and other systems, but not much. I'm open to learning more, and pick things up pretty fast. I tend to lean more towards serious themes, but gallows humor and some ridiculosity isn't bad, either.

Anyway, thanks for the invite, and I look forward to finding my place with y'all.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 9:52 pm

Welcome to this community. Hope you like building Cool
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 11:51 am

Really glad to have you, Adam. You've got kindred spirits all up in this community. So, feel free to build as much as you like here; we've got folks from all over the globe (Japan, New Zealand, Germany, Canada, etc.) all down to game and have a good time.

I would suggest giving the recruitment thread a good once over to get in on any potential games. We had a DnD 5.0 game that sadly fell through, but there are still a lot of games you could get into.

If you have any homebrew content you want to post and have others check out, you can post in the "Workshop and Breeding Grounds" forum.

Back to top Go down
Theoretical

Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Hey Adam/Spoon,

Welcome to the community! As I mentioned on Line, the Wrath and Glory game, Path to Damnation hasn't started properly yet, and I could definitely use some extra players. If you're interested, I should be able to sort out everything you need to join in!
Back to top Go down
Obsidian_Spoon

Obsidian_Spoon

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 8:54 am

This week is going to be damned hectic, but I am interested in Wrath and Glory. Should I pm you about it?
Back to top Go down
Theoretical

Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 12:32 am

Well, my week is also hectic!

I'll pm you with some information, but otherwise you should read the recruitment thread, then head to the game board and read whatever you feel like you need.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 12:35 am

Welcome Adam. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Theoretical

Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2018 12:38 am

Also, maybe, just maybe, your week can also be heretic?
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 1:01 pm

Hi, I'm Luka. I found this forum by chance, while looking to read some 40k related RPG games. I was actually kind of nostalgic because few year ago I used to play play-by-post deathwatch and dark heresy (and some homebrew dnd) RPG with my friends. When I found this forum I was pleasantly suprised. Hopefully I'll play and contribute (or at least read Very Happy ) to some cool stories.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 1:07 pm

blackadder wrote:
Hi, I'm Luka. I found this forum by chance, while looking to read some 40k related RPG games. I was actually kind of nostalgic because few year ago I used to play play-by-post deathwatch and dark heresy (and some homebrew dnd) RPG with my friends. When I found this forum I was pleasantly suprised. Hopefully I'll play and contribute (or at least read Very Happy ) to some cool stories.

Hey Luka. Welcome aboard.

My name's Ian, though everyone here calls me Bob for obvious reasons. Take your pick Laughing

Happy to have you here. If you decide you want to join a game definitely check out the recruitment section. Probably could fit you in my dark heresy game as well if you were interested (it's called Blood Moon if you want to read up on it). But if you just want to read some RPG stories, that's cool too Very Happy

he/him
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 1:26 pm

bobarctor1977 wrote:
blackadder wrote:
Spoiler:

Hey Luka. Welcome aboard.

My name's Ian, though everyone here calls me Bob for obvious reasons. Take your pick Laughing

Happy to have you here. If you decide you want to join a game definitely check out the recruitment section. Probably could fit you in my dark heresy game as well if you were interested (it's called Blood Moon if you want to read up on it). But if you just want to read some RPG stories, that's cool too Very Happy

Thanks for the welcome. I am definitely interested in your DH game, but before jumping in I would like to read up on rules a bit (so I don't have to look everything up all the time) and on your game as well and generally think through what kind of character I would like to play.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 1:35 pm

blackadder wrote:
Thanks for the welcome. I am definitely interested in your DH game, but before jumping in I would like to read up on rules a bit (so I don't have to look everything up all the time) and on your game as well and generally think through what kind of character I would like to play.

Sure thing, feel free to take your time. We're all 40k RPG veterans as well so we're happy to answer any questions you may have.

he/him
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 2:00 pm

bobarctor1977 wrote:
blackadder wrote:

Sure thing, feel free to take your time. We're all 40k RPG veterans as well so we're happy to answer any questions you may have.

O, I am quite knowledgeable about the rules, I've played deathwatch game for neary a year and its a similar system, but it is mostly for my benefit, so I'm not distracted by finding where some rule is while I'm writing my in-game post. But I'm sure something I can't find will come up eventually Smile and I'll be grateful for any help. Rules aside, I'm more interested in creating character that fits into the overall theme of 40k or specific game, so now I have some reading to do Laughing
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 2:03 pm

Fresh meat! I kid, I kid.

Welcome to the forums Luka!
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 2:26 pm

Welcome as well! We've got a rogue-trader inspired DH2 game where we have an mechanicus explorator mission. Archmagos Augustus (my character) would certainly like to recruit more skilled magos.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 2:30 pm

Welcome to the forums, Luka!

Tell us a bit about yourself, if you don't mind. Where are you from? How long have you been gaming? etc.

Or don't... and just be really spooky.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 pm

Welcome Luka. Hope to see you in a game soon... I'm sure there are some games that could take more players.
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 3:28 pm

Thank you all for welcoming me. I'm sure it'll be interesting to play with you all. Smile

Iron and Metal wrote:
Welcome to the forums, Luka!

Tell us a bit about yourself, if you don't mind. Where are you from? How long have you been gaming? etc.

Or don't... and just be really spooky.

Well, as much as I'd like to be spooky...
I'm from Zagreb, Croatia. I've been gaming for quite some time, like 12-13 years. I played tabletop version of warhammer fantasy and 40k, but I also played a bit of RPG, as I said before. It was mostly ffg deathwatch and some DnD with my friends and I only played in play-by-post format. I really like warhammer 40k setting and that is my main interest. IRL, I'm agronomist and in the process of getting my masters degree in animal genetics.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 5:38 pm

Welcome to the site! Sorry I'm late to the party, holidays and all.

I'm Nathan, though my username is fine too. Everyone's throwing their games in, but feel free to check the recruitment thread as well for any open games. Have fun, I hope you enjoy the site.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 11:09 pm

Welcome to the fun house!

Im Heath, or Syl if you prefer. I run the deathwatch and Dnd e5 games.

Animal genetics? One of my college teachers did that. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 12:38 am

Just want to say; "Welcome!" to everyone new coming in here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chumpster

PostSubject: New guy here   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 8:09 pm

Hi my name's Kamso but my friends online call me Kam, Chump or Chumpster I'm fine with any of the four.

I've been playing D&D 5e for about four years now and have branched out to Paranoia, Stars Without Number, some superhero RPG I can't remember the name of..., Delta Green, and Dark Heresy.

Looking forward to joining a game soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2019 9:41 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 12:52 am

welcome Kam Smile
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 7:48 am

Welcome, hope you ll find a game soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 8:26 am

Chumpster wrote:
Hi my name's Kamso but my friends online call me Kam, Chump or Chumpster I'm fine with any of the four.

I've been playing D&D 5e for about four years now and have branched out to Paranoia, Stars Without Number, some superhero RPG I can't remember the name of..., Delta Green, and Dark Heresy.

Looking forward to joining a game soon Smile

Awwwwwww yeah, Kamso!

Welcome to the forum. Stoked to have you with us. There's a 5e game going on the forum right now. I am not sure if the GM is still taking players, but you can always send a PM or check the Recruitment thread to see who is looking for what. Also, if you ever want to run a game, put up a post in the Recruitment thread to see if there's interest. We are always down for more GMs.

If you have any homebrew stuff you want to show off/get critiques on/whatever, we have a place for that as well.

Stars Without Number is a fun system. That was the last system our sit down group in Japan played and we had a brief game on here a couple years back. It would be cool to get back into it.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to anyone on the site. We are all pretty cool. Except that one guy.

Back to top Go down
Pyritefoolsgold

Pyritefoolsgold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 5:41 pm

Hey!

This is Pyritefoolsgold, and I saw this forum through reddit.

I mostly came for the prospect of getting into a Rogue Trader game, and possibly later trying to run one. I'm a huge fan of the concept.

Been playing tabletop for about 16 years now, and have been interested in Sci-fi since before that.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 5:44 pm

You've come to the right place. Really awesome that you got a profile up and running and are posting so quickly after seeing the reddit thread. That's a good sign. Hopefully we can get you into the Rogue Trader game so you can get a feel for the pacing and style of PbP (if this is your first time on this gaming medium).

We are always down for more GMs. So, welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us.

Back to top Go down
Kobras_Aquairre

Kobras_Aquairre

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 6:08 pm

Hi Everyone, Kobras Aquairre here. I learned about this site from a reddit post and figured it sounded pretty cool. I've been playing rpgs since for over 10 years but with my busy schedule its tough to get together with my actual group.

I started with dnd 3.5, then moved to pathfinder during the great 4e exodus before discovering the 40k universe when I picked up Dark Heresy at the bookstore.

Since then I've been a "perpetual DM" for my small group, mostly Pathfinder and Dark Heresy 1st and 2nd editions, as well as Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, and Stars Without Number.

I only have minimal experience with PbP, but I'm open to trying new things!
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 1:51 am

Welcome Kobras and pyrite. Were a dedicated group of players with several active games and daily posts. Make yourselves at home.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:21 am

Welcome to you both Smile
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 3:36 pm

Kobras_Aquairre wrote:
Hi Everyone, Kobras Aquairre here. I learned about this site from a reddit post and figured it sounded pretty cool. I've been playing rpgs since for over 10 years but with my busy schedule its tough to get together with my actual group.

I started with dnd 3.5, then moved to pathfinder during the great 4e exodus before discovering the 40k universe when I picked up Dark Heresy at the bookstore.

Since then I've been a "perpetual DM" for my small group, mostly Pathfinder and Dark Heresy 1st and 2nd editions, as well as Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, and Stars Without Number.

I only have minimal experience with PbP, but I'm open to trying new things!

Really great to have you. Make yourself at home. If this is your first experience with Play-by-Post, I suggest putting this page in your Favorites/home screen to get in the habit of checking it. Other than that, explore, check out the recruitment threads, or post a query for interest if you want to run something. Cheers!

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2019 11:27 am

Welcome Kobras and Pyrite Smile

If you're looking for a game to join, I should be able to make room for one more in my horror/thriller Dark Heresy 2E game.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Urist

Urist

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 2:41 am

Hello,

I'm Urist and i also found this community through reddit. I've been playing pen and paper as well as a bit of tabletop on and off over the years.
My main background lies with Das Schwarze Auge, Dark Heresy and some beer and pretzels games.

I would be very interested to join a WH40k game as a player.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 2:44 am

Welcome to our community Urist Smile
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 2:41 pm

Urist wrote:
Hello,

I'm Urist and i also found this community through reddit. I've been playing pen and paper as well as a bit of tabletop on and off over the years.
My main background lies with Das Schwarze Auge, Dark Heresy and some beer and pretzels games.

I would be very interested to join a WH40k game as a player.

Outstanding. You should take a look through the recruitment thread and see if anything interests you. Alternatively, you can peruse the various game thread ICs and see if any of them tickle your fancy. And again, welcome!

Back to top Go down
smguy

smguy

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 9:30 am

Hello all! I'm James and I also found this forum through Reddit. I've played RPGs for around a decade now, and my first exposure to 40k RPGs was about 8 years ago, though I've been into 40k in general since I was in elementary school. I'm originally from Seattle, but moved out to Hawaii a little under a year ago. There aren't nearly as many people into RPGs here, let alone that have even heard of 40k, so I'm looking to really scratch that 40k itch, though I'm also open to other games (I've always wanted to play in a Star Wars game). I've never done Play-by-Post before, but I'm really interested to try it out!
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 9:35 am

Welcome both of you, really great to see some new faces here. As Pearl mentioned, the recruitment thread is the easiest place to find a game, and if you're willing, we use LINE chat for most of our general conversation. It has a desktop version but is mostly an app, just download it and add me (ID: murcurie) or Pearl (I don't remember his ID though).
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 12:08 am

Welcome Urist and Smguy. Glad to have you aboard. There are plenty of games and games are typically updated daily.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 2:02 am

Welcome everyone! Nice to see new players. Makes me wonder if I should start up a game...hmmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 7:02 am

Murcurie wrote:
Welcome both of you, really great to see some new faces here. As Pearl mentioned, the recruitment thread is the easiest place to find a game, and if you're willing, we use LINE chat for most of our general conversation. It has a desktop version but is mostly an app, just download it and add me (ID: murcurie) or Pearl (I don't remember his ID though).

For those of who confused, I am Pearl, but I changed my handle when we started this forum. My Line ID: nemby

Cheers and welcome!

Back to top Go down
Pendraig

Pendraig

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 11:39 am

Hello everyone, pleased to meet you.

I'm Matt, aka. Pendraig and I hail from the United Kingdom. I'm just finishing up my Social Work degree, and will (hopefully) qualify in July. I'd like to possibly travel and work abroad, but have no set plans yet.

I have many interests that I won't bore you with here, and an abiding love of roleplaying which seems to have endured despite a lack of active gaming.

It is a fantastic and engaging hobby which, for me at least, has a deeply spiritual element too.
My favourite genre, by far, is fantasy followed by everything else! I have no qualms about trying new games or systems-narrative, indie, simulationist or anything in-between. An imaginative and cohesive setting is, perhaps, the most enjoyable and important aspect of an rpg for me. I'm presently exploring Glorantha, but at home in the Realms, The Old World, or the far reaches of the 40k universe!

I used to game regularly with close friends but since they've moved away I've really struggled to find any decent face-to-face role-play groups and had mostly given up and resigned myself to avid reading of books and imagining games; becoming something of an rpg hermit.
When I saw a thread on reddit advertising this community, I liked the vibe and decided to join and see if I could get back to some regular gaming.

I look forward to meeting some like-minded people and participating in the community. Oh, and getting some games on! Cool
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 11:51 am

Greetings Pendraig. Great to have you and the recent influx of players on board. It feels like we need some new games started up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions!
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Play-by-Post Gaming :: Introductions!-
Jump to: