A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General OOC

Go down 
+4
AbstractCloud1
Sylphilis
Carnelian
Azza
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

General OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 8:35 pm

Per Deny The Witch I am allowed to WP test in place of Ag for avoiding Psy Powers, assuming I can use my reaction to "Dodge" with WP I'll do that.

WP 53+20 (Psychic Null) +10 (Resistance (Psy Powers)) <83, Rolled 11, 8 DoS. Per Deny the Witch I don't move to the edge of the blast, I just ignore the psychic power.
https://orokos.com/roll/956982

And when it gets to my turn I'll charge that son of a bitch.

That's 9m close and a +20 WS with the greatsword.
WS 42 +20 Charge <62 Rolled 74, 2DoF. Rerolling that per Blademaster.
64. 1DoF. Damn. Is there another +10 I'm missing somewhere? lol
https://orokos.com/roll/956985
https://orokos.com/roll/956983

Now that he's within 5m though, he takes a -25 penalty to Warp Instability rolls, -1 Psy Rating, and -10 to charm/deceive. If he hits me, he gets to roll Warp Instability if he has it.

IC:

The Daemonhost's blast washed over Damiel, unraveling into nothing over his soulless aura. He only watched the fire engulf his allies, which only filled him with hatred for this creature. He rushed to close the distance. Once there, Damiel threw two wild swings with his infractus sword, though both passed over the daemonhost.
Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 10:45 am

OOC

Severine is going to do a half action to stand up!

Then taking a shot with the other half of my action.
Bolt Pistol shot at the Mutant (BS 49, +10 for standard attack, +10 for Red Dot) <69 (nice): 1d100 51 3 DoS. This one would also gain a +20 for the double tap talent if the first attack does hit, making it 5 DoS.

Bolt Pistol Damage (1d10+5. Roll two dice, keep the highest): 2d10 11 Rolled a 2 and a 9. Keeping the 9 for a total of 14 Damage again! AP 4.

------

IC
Severine continued chanting her prayers to the emperor as her armor was blackened by warpflame and her skin began to bubble and peel away beneath it. She screamed her prayers, voice full of agony all while she forced herself back to her feet from kneeling, her pistol and flamer aimed keenly towards the daemonhost. Any intention of capturing it alive was quickly leaving her mind as her desire to simply be rid of the thing grew stronger.

She unloaded with her bolt pistol, shooting a single shot towards the creature!

Last edited by AbstractCloud1 on Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 11:41 am

Remember all that you can test WP to try and act normally even when on fire.

Murc, you need a red dot sight on that great sword, bro! Felyx will fix you up.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 12:23 pm

Rules for catching fire, being on fire and putting out fire

A character can be set on fire in several different ways (none of them pleasant). First, weapons with the Flame quality and certain Energy Critical Effects can set a character on fire. Alternatively, a character can be ignited by fire in the environment; for this second case, at the beginning of each round after the first in which the character is exposed to the same source of flames, he must make a Challenging (+0) Agility test or catch on fire. Once a character is on fire, he suffers 1d10 Energy damage (ignoring Armour) and suffers 1 level of Fatigue each round until the fire is extinguished. If the location is not otherwise specified, this applies to the Body location. While on fire, he must make a Challenging (+0) Willpower test at the beginning of each of his turns in order to be able to take actions normally; otherwise, he may only flail in agony and scream, which counts as a Full Action.

A character who is on fire can try to extinguish the flames by dropping Prone and making a Hard (–20) Agility test as a Full Action. The GM can make this test easier or harder depending on environmental conditions and whether the blazing character is able to receive any help from nearby allies

Jeff - Sorry but you can't both put yourself out and throw a grenade, one or the other. I'm cool if you want to just do the grenade throw and something else with the other half action. Same for the servitor, it would probably just continue to fight I'd imagine?
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 2:07 pm

Ah, I see what you're saying. I should have read that more closely. I would rather just do the grenade throw. Thanks for letting me know.

I assume Servitor doesn't need to make the WP check, as it is an automaton/robot. In which case, please proceed with the suppressive fire.

Back to top Go down
Neriglissar

Neriglissar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2022 2:35 pm

I have edited my post to include a WP test
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 12:14 am

ok, remind me what's going on here?
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 4:39 am

Sylphilis wrote:

The new team has been pulled together by Inquisitor Maud Grimm (Ordo Malleus). The old group of PCs (inc Donna) were on a penal colony which Maud 'saved' you from. The others are existing members of Maud's or 'prisoners' (Lokar). Since arriving on the Inquisitors ship and going through a little introduction you've found that the inquisitor has a deamonhost which has escaped, injuring Maud. The group is hunting it down. Donna is getting drunk some place, but is welcome to join the combat at the back of the room if you like.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 4:44 am

Summary of round so far

Felyx 1 crit dmg (on fire)
Servitor 1/12 wounds (on fire)
Lokar 4/14 wounds (on fire)
Severine 2 crit dmg

The deamonhost is of course immune to pinning due to From Beyond
Web grenade -20 AG test it fails this - it is entangled
It is -1 Psy Rating due to Damiel
It takes 14 dmg in total from the attacks.

Its entangled before Damiel takes a swing, so it counts as prone so I think you hit it. Please roll dmg and amend IC and I'll then update the IC

Last edited by Carnelian on Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 7:46 am

Damiels Damage https://orokos.com/roll/956983 = 16 dmg, 2 pen
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 7:51 am

Fucking forgot about the immunity to pinning. Damn. But 1 of 2 success in that shitass round is a victory nonetheless.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 8:17 am

Hull breach...
Ok so there are things to hang on to like fixed to the floor benches etc...
Helpfully fear of being sucked into void will over ride being on fire so you can act freely for this part.

Everyone make me an AG or ST test (your choice) at -10 to hang on to something.
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 8:41 am

Trying to grab something (AG30-10=20): 1d100 62

Big fail.

EDIT: Trying to grab something (AG30-10=20), reroll from Fate Point: 1d100 92

Used my last Fate Point to reroll. Failed biggerly.

IC: The escaping air tugs at Philomena like some great beast dragging its prey to its lair. She plants her feet, trying to keep from being pulled towards the void, but the gale is too strong. She falls forward, drawn inexorably towards her doom. The low, thrumming fear that had been plaguing her mind since the daemonic vision had swept through the deck now reaches full-blown panic. She flails, trying to find some purchase. She grabs for a bench, but she's still holding her laspistol. It clunks unhelpfully against the steel seat and does nothing to slow or stop her momentum.

Last edited by moarhair on Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 12:04 pm

Does the fact that the oxygen feeding the flames is actively being sucked out of the room aid us in future tests to put out the flames?

Felyx Ag 31; rolled 61/3 DoF

Servitor Strength 35 +30 (unnatural +3 here, not sure how to work that in/also Sturdy Tracked?) <65? Rolled 5/Servitor is cool!

https://orokos.com/roll/957257

Back to top Go down
Neriglissar

Neriglissar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 12:14 pm

OOC: St v Void: 1d100 6 v 32 pass by - EDIT : 3 DoS

IC: With the hull breach sucking him forwards the feral reaches out with his free hand and finds something to hold onto. ''Things are looking up'' he thinks, ''Perhaps the void will put out these damn flames..''

Last edited by Neriglissar on Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 7:34 pm

Nerg, my dude, you passed with 4 DoS.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 7:39 pm

Carnelian wrote:
Sylphilis wrote:

The new team has been pulled together by Inquisitor Maud Grimm (Ordo Malleus). The old group of PCs (inc Donna) were on a penal colony which Maud 'saved' you from. The others are existing members of Maud's or 'prisoners' (Lokar). Since arriving on the Inquisitors ship and going through a little introduction you've found that the inquisitor has a deamonhost which has escaped, injuring Maud. The group is hunting it down. Donna is getting drunk some place, but is welcome to join the combat at the back of the room if you like.

Thats right. I recall now. Donna was looking forwards to violence.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 7:45 pm

https://orokos.com/roll/957306
I rolled it wrong, call my roll a 2 for initiative of 6?
Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2022 8:28 pm

OOC

Don't get sucked (Agility 48) +10 <58: 1d100 13 6 DoS.

Severine is alright!

IC

Severine ignited her Seraphim pack, propelling herself back into the room where she grabbed onto the nearest sturdy looking bulkhead or panel.

Iron and Metal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Neriglissar

Neriglissar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 5:56 am

OOC: I confess I am confused, please correct me if I'm wrong. I rolled 6, 16 is 1 DoS, 26 is 2 DoS, and I only have 32 so that's it. Looking back I see it was supposed to be at -10 so it should have been 1 DoS. 4 seems alot with a stat of 32. I'm happy to make any edit that is needed.
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 6:04 am

If the roll is equal to or lower than the characteristic, the character has gained one degree of success (DoS). He also gains additional degrees of success equal to the tens digit of the target value minus the tens digit of the roll.

You rolled 06 vs 22 (32-10)

1 DoS for succeeding.
1 DoS for the 10s
1 DoS for the 20s

3 DoS total

Based on the info in your post, Jeff was correct, but he didn't catch you'd forgotten the -10.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 7:36 am

Thanks, Jay. I didn't realize there was a -10 mod. 3 DoS it is.

The understanding here is that by counting the first ten as a DoS/DoF makes the game more exciting/deadly/heroic/tragic etc. THESE COLORS DON'T RUN.

Back to top Go down
Neriglissar

Neriglissar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 10:09 am

Thanks, I'll make an edit.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2022 9:16 pm

Save vs. sucking Ag 33-10 <23 Rolled a 1.

https://orokos.com/roll/957426 No mames.

IC: Damiel's eyes widened, and the void filled his vision. Staring at fate in the darkness, Damiel grabbed the bench below him, waiting for the blast doors to lock out his doom.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 1:50 am

https://orokos.com/roll/957477 = 85 fail = the deamonhost fails to break its bonds

A few other things to note
- the fires have gone out
- Philomena and Felyx are now closer to the deamonhost (ranges updated to IC thread)
- Damiel is no longer in combat with it
- the deamonhost is prone (-10 BS to hit unless you are point blank)
- the deamonhost is up against the wall where the breach happened so with Felyx to one side only a few of you could get around it with how things currently stand

Over to you...
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 7:33 am

OOC:

Half Action to Stand Up from Prone.
I assume Philomena is prone after having been pulled by the escaping air. Especially considering my level of failure...

Half Move (3m) away from the Daemonhost

IC: Philomena hits the ground with a dull thud, her fall cushioned by her flak armor. She scrambles to her feet and away from the Deamonhost. A teaching from her old life comes unbidden into her mind: A Lady should always move with grace, as if gravity was just something she indulged. As Philomena clumsily clambers away from the possessed man, she laughs without mirth.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 11:16 am

moarhair wrote:
OOC:
Half Action to Stand Up from Prone.
I assume Philomena is prone after having been pulled by the escaping air. Especially considering my level of failure...

Yes thank you for reminding me, I did mean to mention that.

Felyx also starts the round prone.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2022 1:28 pm

OOC: Fire off a point blank blast/aim and then crawl onto Servitor's track section (assuming we are close enough); Servitor will point blank fire into it as well before half moving back.
- For reference, firing is a free action due to MIU Weapon Interface

Felyx BS 36 +50 (prone/aim/point blank) +0 semi-auto <86; rolled 47/5 DoS/both shots hit
Damage: 8 & 10, pen 7.

I can't remember if we can substitute DoS for damage. If so, damage is one higher on that second shot (if I can choose). Was this a Heath house rule or RAW?

https://orokos.com/roll/957498
https://orokos.com/roll/957499

Servitor BS 28 +30 (point blank) +0 semi auto <58; rolled 17!/6 DoS/all three shots hit
Damage: 11, 9, 9, pen 3.

https://orokos.com/roll/957501

IC: Felyx felt the flames dissipate, but was filled with a moment of dread instead of relief as he realized why they had gone out. His body was sucked along the steel floor and he scrambled to grab onto something. As he slowed, he realized he was mere feet away from the thrashing daemon. Wasting no time, almost as a reflex, his shoulder mounted hotshot las turned and started firing at the thing.

As he crawled onto Servitor, the automaton similarly started firing in slow methodical patterns, adding to the damage. It started backing away from the warp fiend simultaneously, enveloping it in a flanking pattern so that no single flame attack could hit so many of them at once.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 2:47 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
OOC: Fire off a point blank blast/aim and then crawl onto Servitor's track section (assuming we are close enough)

Crawling onto the servitors back is a full action. Assuming you're going to just blast it?

Iron and Metal wrote:
I can't remember if we can substitute DoS for damage. If so, damage is one higher on that second shot (if I can choose). Was this a Heath house rule or RAW?

I can't remember either so we'll skip that for now.
Back to top Go down
Neriglissar

Neriglissar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 16, 2022 3:06 pm

Smite the Demon Host, Droping life leech, WP Smite: 1d100 54 v 47 + 10 (psy focus) = 57 Pass 1 DoS

Smite Damage: 1d10 1 + 3 = 4 dam 4 pen

IC: Seeing his foe fall to the floor vulnerable Lokar felt a surge of excitement. ''Now is the time to strike'' he thought and dropped his protective spell to better focus on casting his attack. Dipping into the warp and taking its power the young feral sent a lightning bolt hurtling towards the demon host and hitting its flailing body.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 9:33 pm

I'll take a strike at him too. Standard action attack +10

WS 42+10 Standard <52 Rolled 31 3DoS, that's 23 Damage Pen 2 with two righteous fury? 5 crit on the first, 2 on the second RF.

Not sure if both 10's apply, but that was max damage.
https://orokos.com/roll/958042
https://orokos.com/roll/958039

IC:

The blast doors closing gave Damiel a split second to strike. He leapt off the bench, swinging the huge blade overhead at the restrained daemonhost.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2022 10:38 pm

Donna follows the armsmen. Wherever they were going sounded like there would be some excitement.
Her weapons were primed and ready. They handles were like long lost, velvety lovers in her hand. She would rip the life from someone soon and they would help her.
Breach? There's that word again. she things clumsily as she follows the bilge rats to the next scene of violence and carnage.

Follow these guys to battle!
Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 7:35 am

OOC

This time Severine is going to half action to move a bit along the back wall, getting further from the bulk of the party like she planned to last turn by 8 meters- basically she wants to try and limit the effectiveness of more AOE stuff.

That gives her a free shot thanks to being a Desperado. Then she'll take a second shot with her half action!

Bolt Pistol shot at the Daemonhost (BS 49, +10 for standard attack, +10 for Red Dot) <69 (nice): 1d100 69 NOT SURE if that hits or not - I think that's a 'success'? I'll roll damage just in case.
Bolt Pistol Damage (1d10+5. Roll two dice, keep the highest): 2d10 6 Highest is 5, so 10 damage!

Second shot - Bolt Pistol shot at the Daemonhost (BS 49, +10 for standard attack, +10 for Red Dot) <69 (nice): 1d100 61 Just barely. 2 DoS.
Bolt Pistol Damage (1d10+5. Roll two dice, keep the highest): 2d10 18 10! +5 for 15 damage. AND that triggers Righteous Fury I believe.

She regains a spent fate point due to a talent.
Critical Damage (1d5): 1d5 4 For the righteous fury critical effect, if the hit does damage at all.

--

IC

Severine released the bulkhead, using more powered bursts from her Seraphim pack as she bounded along the rear wall and took aim with her bolt pistol once more. The Daemonhost was in a bad spot, and she thanked the Emperor for the opportunity presented by a stationary, webbed target.
With a shouted prayer, her pistol fired off two rounds into the Daemonhost, weaving through her allies engaged in melee with it and punching into its tainted flesh.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 3:15 pm

She thanks the Emperor? She needs to be thanking Felyx! Geez, I get no respect, I tell you.

General OOC - Page 4 1f606

Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 4:58 pm

If he was using holy sticky grenades then maybe
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 5:29 pm

First of all, everything that Felyx does is holy. He is a tech priest of Mars (technically).

Second of all, everything he owns is sticky. He is a total creep (definitely).

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 12:01 pm

IC is updated and is open for posting to again. The host is dead.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 4:22 pm

As its been a while... Des-Ray94 is the ships Chirurgeon. She was caring for the Inquisitor who had been badly mauled by the demonhost.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 7:24 am

Oh I remember Des-Ray.... ya gotta be... ya gotta be...

I really like the Old-Guard vs New Guard vibe right now. It's going to make it so much sweeter when we finally trust one another.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 6:09 am

Those not critically wounded get 5 wounds back immediately.

Felyx (1 day) and Severine (2 days) need complete rest to get out of criticals.

With rest and extended care I'll say the whole group can be on full wounds in 4 days time.

Arranging for some servitors to move the deamonhosts body to its old cell in the laboratory is all good.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 7:34 am

Sounds good to me. Could Felyx attempt a medicae test of his own to speed it up (potentially)? He is trained in the skill and, while not necessarily impatient, he does have things he wants to do: fixing up Servitor is high on the list, but pouring over data sheets and getting into trouble with Damiel is up there too.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 7:37 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
Could Felyx attempt a medicae test of his own to speed it up (potentially)?

Nope. You can only have one medicae check a day.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 9:11 am

Medicae and being besties with Severine it is then.

Back to top Go down
Neriglissar

Neriglissar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 03, 2022 6:13 am

Intimidate on shuttle bay supervisor Intimidate: 1d100 99 v 32 = a spectacular 7 DoF

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 7:57 am

Neriglissar wrote:
Intimidate on shuttle bay supervisor Intimidate: 1d100 99 v 32 = a spectacular 7 DoF

Oh, gods I love this.

Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 6:03 am

Fellowship (47) + Charm (+10) to talk to the Captain about Kul (57): 1d100 52 1 DoS, unless there are modifiers to the roll due to difficulty
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 12, 2022 3:07 pm

My plan was to give you some xp when you got to Maud for killing the deamonhost who was mighty. An unbound host is not to be sniffed at. Generally as a GM I prefer to drip feed xp at approrpriate moments and as I'm being a bit slow in getting my IC post up (I am working on it but, writers block n stuff) I thought I'd try some smoke and mirrors to keep you all distracted...

... everyone except Donna gets 200xp, Donna can have 100xp. You can spend it as you wish.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2022 10:13 am

Fair

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 8:01 am

Dope. Thanks, hoss.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2022 7:58 pm

So whats next?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

General OOC
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next