A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General OOC

Go down 
+4
AbstractCloud1
Sylphilis
Carnelian
Azza
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

General OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 12:35 pm

moarhair wrote:
Reroll Psyniscience (47) roll in Hab Sector 5 after daemonic psychic event: 1d100 21 3 DoS if at +0

The focal point of the phenomena is above you on the upper levels of the ship. You can feel the immediate remnants of psychic power use from a powerful source. As Philomena knows the ship reasonably well she'll think its likely from the observation deck of this hab sector.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 2:01 pm

Fear Test:
WP 45 +10 (resistance) -10 (test) <45; rolled 52/2 DoF

https://orokos.com/roll/900697

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 2:03 pm

AbstractCloud1 wrote:
Command (+0) (+10 for Devotional Iconography, +30 for Brazier of Saint Roberto) <71: 1d100 98 Rerolling THAT too, because *yikes*

Command (+0) (+10 for Devotional Iconography, +30 for Brazier of Saint Roberto) <71: 1d100 97 ... It was not meant to be. May do it again, first will roll to see if FP comes back

Fate Point Return on a 1: 1d10 4 It does not. Fuck it, I'm doing it again. Down to no active FP.

Command (+0) (+10 for Devotional Iconography, +30 for Brazier of Saint Roberto) <71: 1d100 67 Never did I think it would be so hard to roll under a 71. 2 DoS. We got there.

Fate Point Return on a 1: 1d10 8 No FP back here either.

I might be mistaken, but I am pretty sure that you can only use FP to re-roll a skill check one time. Granted, GM might be tickled to ignore that roll so we can just... burn through all our fate in one go.  General OOC - Page 3 1f606

Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 2:19 pm

Oh really? I did look through the Fate section and couldn't see anything saying that but I mighta missed it :/ Up to the GM then!
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 2:40 pm

Fear -10: WP 54 (-10, +30 Untouchable) = <74. Rolled 64, 2DoS.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 3:14 pm

AbstractCloud1 wrote:
Oh really? I did look through the Fate section and couldn't see anything saying that but I mighta missed it :/ Up to the GM then!

I've had a read and also can't find anything to say you can't use multiple fate points on one test. So all good.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2021 3:26 pm

Right on. That could have been a mental hold over from a house rule in a long forgotten game or an older system. Sweet!

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 3:10 am

Fear failures for Philomena and Felyx. You both failed by 2 dof so thats +10 to the roll.

Philomena https://orokos.com/roll/900704 = 79, reel in shock and you want to back away from the source of the fear until you 'snap out of it', as we're not in a combat encounter at the moment I will say it has no effect. However once you snap out of it you're at -10 until the encounter ends (i'll let you know when this is).

Felyx https://orokos.com/roll/900734 = 22, -10 until you 'snap out of it', as we're not in a combat encounter at the moment I will say it has no mechanical effect
Back to top Go down
Neriglissar

Neriglissar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2021 9:01 am

I would like to make a Deamonology roll regarding the vision of the garden as it's a goal of mine and it feels relevant.

Deamonology https://orokos.com/roll/900781 33 rolled 17 Pass = 2 DoS
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 1:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Neriglissar

Neriglissar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 2:17 pm

Initiative https://orokos.com/roll/901814 1D10+3 = 9
Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 2:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2021 5:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 1:57 am

In the interests of keeping things moving rolling Inititative for Felyx
https://orokos.com/roll/901944 = 12
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 2:01 am

IC thread is locked

Initiative Order
Deamonhost - 16
Philomena - 12
Felyx - 12
Lokar - 9
Damiel - 7
Severine - 6

The deamonhost is busy and hasn't noticed you so I'm not fussed what order you go in. You have surprise...
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2021 3:11 pm

Apologies. Thanks for rolling for me. Is the IC closed or can I make a pre-seeing the daemon post before we head into combat?

Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 8:29 am

OOC: Run 18m along the windowless wall towards the daemonhost.

IC: The daemonhost was far. Farther than her pistol could reach. I should have requisitioned a lasgun, Philomena thinks to herself regretfully, resolving to get it done if she survives this encounter. She watches in horror as the creature pounds a window with a pneumatic hammer. If it broke it, they would all be sucked into space! Time was of the essence. Against her better judgement, she breaks into a run, following the wall and hoping the creature stayed focused on its task until she and her colleagues got closer.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2021 2:05 pm

OOC: Servitor move 18m with Felyx on the back (Run Action Servitor); put in Filtration plugs (1/2 action); ready Mancatcher (1/2)

IC: Felyx remarked on the way up the stairs about the daemon's weaknesses: blessed weapons and psychic powers other than those that target the mind. Environmental hazards were out. That made a lot more sense when they got to the deck and saw it swinging a hammer at the view port. Felyx followed after Philomena on Second Serving's back.

He hopes his blessings from the Omnissiah would be enough. If not, he really hoped Severine was as holy as her attitude implied.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 5:18 am

Opposed WP roll for something Lokar is doing https://orokos.com/roll/902888 = 86 vs 29 = 7 DoF
Back to top Go down
Neriglissar

Neriglissar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 5:40 am

This is a powerful foe, I'm going to take a moment to cast a boon of protection upon myself.

This was a lie, the young feral did so to prevent any nearby caring emotional types from objecting to what he was about to do. Secretly Lokar reaches out with his psychic power towards the pore defenseless crippled woman whimpering nearby.

//I'm going to cast leech life on her, I'm hoping that due to her wounds she is in considerable minuses for the opposed Willpower test.

//Leech life: Full action and sustained as a free action.
Willpower 47, -10 is difficult, +10 from psi focus = 47 https://orokos.com/roll/902889 Rolled 28 = 2 DoS

//Damage 1d10+3 (-1 because of Damiel) = 1d10+2 https://orokos.com/roll/902890 Rolled 6+2 = 8 so +2 unnatural toughness. My toughness is now 7 with my armour my soak is 12

Latching onto her soul he begins leeching her life force, feeding on it to make himself more powerful for the upcoming battle. In his mind the strong are entitled to take what they want from the weak.
Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 7:26 pm

OOC: Severine is going to run forward 24 meters along the wall like Philomena did, and that's her whole turn.

IC:
Severine saw the daemonhost across the room and immediately began to move, taking a path along the far wall to close the distance hopefully without drawing the things attention until everyone was closer. She was short ranged herself, with the tools at her disposal, and as far as she knew the others were too.
That being said, she was far from stealthy. The braziers were still lit on her back, and the weight of power armor hitting the deck made its fair share of noise. Her hope was that it was too distracted with its current goals to notice her.
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 6:44 am

Warp Sense: Psyniscience (47-10(fear)) to detect Lokar's life leech: 1d100 71 5 DoF. Philomena doesn't notice at all.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2021 9:36 pm

Damiel will wait for Severine and full run 18m after her, keeping pace with Philomena.

IC: Damiel was surprised at the speed the battle sister moved with. He had never seen power armor before. Was this some result of mechanically enhanced movement? Damiel tried to run after her, keeping pace with the unarmored Lady Beauparlant. His armor, he thought, weighed him down without the benefit of adding to his movement
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 24, 2021 9:28 am

Anyway Felyx could attempt to catch sight of what Lokar is doing? Obviously not know the ins and outs, but tell that he just pointed his dick at the lady and got healthier, etc.?

It would make Felyx like him more.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 5:25 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
Anyway Felyx could attempt to catch sight of what Lokar is doing? Obviously not know the ins and outs, but tell that he just pointed his dick at the lady and got healthier, etc.?

It would make Felyx like him more.

As you're moving forward with the rest, nope.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 5:44 am

Round 2

Awareness roll for deamonhost
+10 for power armour at a run
-10 due to hammering on the glass
https://orokos.com/roll/904177 = 39 vs 60, 4 DoS
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 7:18 am

OOC: Aim (Half Action). Standard Attack with Laspistol
Laspistol attack on daemonhost (32+10(SA)-10(Fear)+10(Aim)=42): 1d100 51 2 DoF

IC: Philomena skids to a stop and brings her laspistol to bear. She takes a beat to aim at the daemonhost, then fires, but her shot goes wide.
Back to top Go down
Neriglissar

Neriglissar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 10:00 am

OOC: Lokar is going to run after Severine 18 meters.

IC: His casting complete Lokar set off sprinting after his allies. Life energy tasted good, it made him feel powerful and filled him with confidence. Now he hungered for the thrill of combat.
Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2021 4:21 pm

OOC:
Severine is going to do a full move action, this time using her jump pack to double the distance which would bring her 16 meters closer to the daemonhost. Because she's a Desperado, that activates Move and Shoot so she gets a free shot with her bolt pistol as a free action!

Bolt Pistol shot at the Mutant (BS 49, +10 for standard attack, +10 for Red Dot) <69 (nice): 1d100 7 a CLEAN 8 DoS. Will be a headshot if it hits.

Bolt Pistol Damage (1d10+5. Roll two dice, keep the highest): 2#1d10+5 6/13 taking the 13 damage! AP 4.

IC:
Severine was glad that the Daemonhost wasn't smart enough to hide the fact that it had noticed them. She continued her rush forward, her Seraphim jump pack igniting in time with her steps and sending her skipping forward far more quickly across the deck than she could have moved otherwise. All pretense of stealth was dropped now, it knew they were there.

As she landed closer to the daemon, she quickly fired off one round with her bolt pistol toward her foe.
"Do not let it break that glass!"
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 6:58 am

OOC: Servitor move 18m - does this count as a 1/2 action for Felyx or a free action as he simply orders it to continue?

If it is a free riding bonus then Full aim at Daemonhost; free action fire (MIU). If not, 1/2 aim, free action fire.

BS 36 +10/20 (aim) +10 (single) +0 (range) <66/56; rolled 46! 2 or 3 DoS depending
Damage (Mech Blessed): 14 (RF!! 4)
RF: The energy ripples all over the character, scorching his body with horrid third-degree burns. The target suffers 1d10 levels of Fatigue, and can only take a Half Action on his next turn.

IC: Felyx wills the servitor forward again as Philomena overtakes him. Her bolt pistol roared and he hoped the blessing he put on his and the others weapons would be as successful. Never one to be heroic for heroisms sake, but not wanting to be sucked into the cold nothingness of the void, he takes careful aim with his shoulder-mounted hellpistol and fires. With the Daemonhost's focus on the war-nun, it looks to shoot true...

Rolls
https://orokos.com/roll/904782
https://orokos.com/roll/904783

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2021 6:43 pm

Damiel will full run again, 18m closer to the Daemonhost.

IC: Damiel charged forward as the bullets began to fly around him. His equipment, weapon, and armor all felt weightless through the adrenaline. As he neared the fire and devastation, he steeled himself for the heat, but did not falter.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:03 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
OOC: Servitor move 18m - does this count as a 1/2 action for Felyx or a free action as he simply orders it to continue?

If it is a free riding bonus then Full aim at Daemonhost; free action fire (MIU). If not, 1/2 aim, free action fire.

I need to have a look at vehicle rules to work this out. Are there penalties for shooting from a moving vehicle etc... ? For now as I lack time and as you're just moving in a strightline I'll go with a free action (but this may change in the future after this combat). Some other things to think about that might affect your combat effectiveness on the servitor is how you ride it, do you hold on with one hand. Is there a seat etc...

Any thoughts from you Jeff would be good.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 6:29 am

Round 2 resolution.

- The deamonhost has Stuff on Nightmares so ignores all but the most extreme of criticals, sorry Felyx.
- However between Felyx and Severine you do it 9 wounds.

Round 3

- Deamonhost will dominate Severine commanding her to kneel.
- Opposed willpower https://orokos.com/roll/906485 = 3 vs 60, 7 Dos!

Over to you all.
Willpower roll from Severine please, at -10 as it has demonic presence.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 7:42 am

Great points you bring up. I haven't read vehicle rules for a while but I believe that for vehicle weapons, unless they have a certain trait (I think), there is a penalty for firing after it has moved, but I don't remember what. I believe it depends on the type of move. Really can't recall.

I picture Felyx as standing on the chassis since this thing has tracks (in my head I see it as something of a centaur), with at least one hand on the shoulder. Since his weapon is shoulder mounted, he could in theory have both hands occupied and still fire while riding.

And a final grudging mumble about stupid demons and being nightmarish and stuff.

Curious - does the mechanicus blessing felyx gave seem to be having any effect here?

Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 10:36 am

Half Action 1: Prescience roll vs 57 (PER+Psyniscience+PsiFocus-Fear): 1d100 60 2 DoF, fucking Fear...

Half Action 2: move forward 3m

IC: As she moves forward, Philomena focuses, opening her mind to the threads of Fate reflected in the Warp, but the possibilities are overwhelming. She pushes, but the mix of fear and anxiety gripping her mind make it impossible. She exhales in frustration at her failure.
Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 11:44 am

OOC:Willpower (-10) <32: 1d100 8 4 DoS for the Willpower save.

IC:

Severine took a step forwards, raising her hand flamer in time with her bolter and preparing to fire both. Then the daemonhost turned to her and instead of pulling the trigger she stopped in place, shouting in impotent and wordless holy fury she was forced to kneel in place.
Her shout shifted to prayer, asking for the Emperor to help her shake the grip the daemon had on her body and mind as she struggled against the psychic energy forcing her to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 11:55 am

Iron and Metal wrote:

Curious - does the mechanicus blessing felyx gave seem to be having any effect here?

From a mechanical point of view no. From a IC point of view how would you even know unless there was some weird effect or it just dropped dead perhaps.

As you know there are certain talents tech priests can take to 'bless' items. You'd need to use something like that. For example your modify payload will be a mix of technical knowledge and mechanicus prayers / sacred oils.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 12:09 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
Great points you bring up. I haven't read vehicle rules for a while but I believe that for vehicle weapons, unless they have a certain trait (I think), there is a penalty for firing after it has moved, but I don't remember what. I believe it depends on the type of move. Really can't recall.

I picture Felyx as standing on the chassis since this thing has tracks (in my head I see it as something of a centaur), with at least one hand on the shoulder. Since his weapon is shoulder mounted, he could in theory have both hands occupied and still fire while riding.

I've had a read of the vehicle rules and there is nothing there that would really apply to riding on the back of the servitor. Some thoughts for feedback...

- Half action to get on/off
- You get cover from the servitor against forward facing enemies. I'm thinking legs and half torso (so the latter would be a 50/50). If the cover is hit its the servitor that takes the damage
Back to top Go down
Neriglissar

Neriglissar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 4:41 pm

OOC: Lokar will run 18m towards the demon host while staying out of Philomena's line of fire.

IC: The sound of gunplay made Lokar grin, it wouldn't be long now until his axe was thrashing about wildly and biting into flesh. Sprinting as fast as he could towards his target he was careful not to stray into Philomena's line of fire.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2021 2:47 pm

Damiel will continue to close on the daemonhost, 18m. What happens as I step into the fire? Is there any indication that the fires are tied to the warp?

IC: Damiel runs into the blazing scene, weapon at the ready. He bellows out to the daemonhost, knowing the beast would only wish to be sent back to the warp. "Too little too late! Your guise of power is meaningless! You may choose to test your might, but your efforts are futile and insignificant. You will find your place beneath my boot!"
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 1:31 am

Murcurie wrote:
Damiel will continue to close on the daemonhost, 18m. What happens as I step into the fire? Is there any indication that the fires are tied to the warp?

The area indicated on the map shows the remenants of destruction; bits of furniture still on fire, dead bodies etc… there are no negative effects being within it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Felyx action
BS 36 +20 (aim) +10 (single) +0 (range) <66 = 13, hit
https://orokos.com/roll/909282
Dmg = 14 (Righteous fury again but the host will ignore anything a 1d5 on the crit table would cause)
https://orokos.com/roll/909283

Its good though, another solid 5 wounds.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2021 7:47 am

If the Daemon is ignoring the critical effects, would it add another wound? You know like how when a crit would have hit but doesn't get through TB/Armor it still does 1 wound.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 8:27 am

I really fuckin' miss this game. Just FYI.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 2:25 am

Deamonhost is casting inferno
https://orokos.com/roll/956861 = 40, pass

The power is a 'Blast' so there is no reactions to dodge Sad
https://orokos.com/roll/956863 = 22 dmg / Pen 0 to Lokar, Severine, Damiel & Felyx + Servitor (Philomena is just out of the 40m range) - don't forget you have fate points where you can get some wounds back if you like

Agility tests from those taking damage to not be set on fire.

Initiative order
Philomena - 12
Felyx - 12
Lokar - 9
Damiel - 7
Severine - 6
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 7:02 am

OOC: Aim (Half Action). Standard Attack with Laspistol
Laspistol attack on daemonhost (32+10(SA)-10(Fear)+10(Aim)=42): 1d100 75 4 DoF

IC: Philomena takes a step back turning her head away from the unholy flames. The heat stings her eyes and she blinks to clear the tears flooding them protectively. She spots the daemonhost's shape, contorted by the heat permeating the air. She aims her laspistol at him and fires, but the aetheric energy from the warpflame blast was distorting her vision far more than she'd thought. The las hits the wall behind her foe.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 12:20 pm

OOC Reactions/Updates:
Both Felyx and Servitor catch fire: https://orokos.com/roll/956892

Felyx soaks 8 (3 Tough, 4 Flak, 1 Bionic Heart) - remember all that Flak soaks +1 for any "Blast" attack
- Felyx is at 1 critical damage body --> 1/2 action only next round
[/b]

Servitor is at 1/12 HPs.

OOC Round Action: Flail around and try to put the fire out while Servitor pours on the fuckin led via suppressive fire.
Agility to put out the flames: 1d100 43/2 DoF; still burnin

Servitor suppression: BS 28 +10 (range) -20 (suppression) <18; 84/no hits, but Dickheadhost has to pass -20 pinning test.
- Servitor 94 vs 30 to put out flames: still burning.

EDIT: Forgot about WP to act normall (35 vs 45/1 DoS, acting normally): https://orokos.com/roll/956898

1/2 action - toss web grenade. Fuck it.
BS 36 +10 (standard attack) +0 range <46; 51/2 DoF
Scatter: doesn't matter - blast 5 so no matter where it rolls, it is hitting him.

-20 AG or become immobilized.

IC:

Felyx's eyes widened just as the blast came forward. "We are to being fucked!" He has time to yell before he and Servitor are engulfed. The blast steals the air from his lungs. He can faintly hear the sound of Servitor's autogun opening up on full automatic before realizing that he is completely covered in flame.

EDIT: Ah, the way way back. I found what I was referring to about dodging blast
Deathwatch: https://ffg-forum-archive.entropicdreams.com/topic/43668-dodging-a-blast-weapon/page/1/
Dark Heresy: https://dark-heresy-rp.fandom.com/wiki/Dodge

Last edited by Iron and Metal on Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 2:41 pm

Sorry for the double post, But I wanted to reshare this with everyone. It's been a while so a refresher will help. Felyx has already shared this info with your characters:

[Info on Daemonhost]:
- Killing the host will banish the deamon back to the warp.
- A deamonhost is bound to obey its creator
- An unbound deamonhost means the creature is at its full power
- The host is hard to kill and has immunity to most environmental hazards
- They often have psychic powers
- They are vulnerable to 'blessed' weapons and psychic powers except those that affect the mind
Additional Info Gleaned from Dataslate:
- Maud acquired the Deamonhost over a year ago. There is no information on how she acquired it.
- The deamonhost has Telekine and Telepathy powers
- Maud has been using the deamonhost to acquire information on warp/demons
- The deamonhost is aligned to Slaanesh
What Felyx Knows About Slaaneshi Daemons
- Slaaneshi deamons are beguiling
- Slaanesh is the Lord of Pleasure, the Dark God dedicated to the pursuit of earthly gratification and the overthrow of all decent behaviour, as well as hedonism and pleasure for its own sake. It is the god of obsession, the Master of Excess in All Things, from gluttony to lust to megalomania.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2022 3:51 pm

Thanks Jeff... good to refresh.

Its reasonable to assume that this is a deamonhost that has broken its chains.
Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 12:02 am

So I don't forget, going to do my ooc stuffs now! IC will depend on what the rest of the group does Smile

22 Damage - 7 for Power Armor, -3 for TB = 12 Damage.
She has 10 wounds at max, so that brings her down to 0 and 2 critical damage I believe?

Energy Critical Effect - Body is a Challenging (+0) Toughness test to not be knocked prone.
Energy Critical - Toughness (+0) =<30: 1d100 93 She's prone.

Agility to not be on fire = <48: 1d100 9
She's not on fire at least.
Back to top Go down
Neriglissar

Neriglissar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2022 2:30 pm

OOC: Armour 5 + toughness 5 + Unnatural toughness 2 = Soak of 12 so I take 10 damage and have 4 hits left.

Agility v fire: 1d100 90 Ag 30 I rolled 90! 6 DoF Looks like I'm on fire.

EDIT: WP v Being on fire: 1d100 14 v 47 pass by 3 DoS

Lokar runs forward 18 meters

IC: Engulfed in flames Lokar let out a feral roar full of pain and anger Raaaargh! Ignoring his flaming armour he continued his run forwards, trailing smoke behind him.

Last edited by Neriglissar on Mon Oct 10, 2022 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General OOC
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next