A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General OOC

Go down 
+4
AbstractCloud1
Sylphilis
Carnelian
Azza
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Neriglissar

Neriglissar

General OOC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 2:03 pm

Tactical Awareness in the bar, I know the general things im looking for but perhaps I notice something else.

Awareness roll = 61 v 33 = 2 DoF (I think, its been a while)Awareness in the bar: 1d100 61

I can reroll with my talent Keen Intution at -10 = 60 v 23 = 3 Dof Awareness in the bar t2: 1d100 60

Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 22, 2023 8:56 pm

That sounds like a plan to me if the other two are on board!
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:13 am

Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 4:59 am

Neriglissar wrote:
Tactical Awareness in the bar, I know the general things im looking for but perhaps I notice something else.

Awareness roll = 61 v 33 = 2 DoF (I think, its been a while)Awareness in the bar: 1d100 61

I can reroll with my talent Keen Intution at -10 = 60 v 23 = 3 Dof Awareness in the bar t2: 1d100 60

While you weren't causing a scene (until Donna stepped onto the bar) you had caused people to notice you, probably just by your attire. You're clearly an 'outsider' a 'newcomer'.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 26, 2023 12:59 pm

Sorry, everyone. I have been in a haze lately and my gaming has been relegated to the off time I have from prepping and grading. I apologize for my lack of posts here.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com Online
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 10:37 am

Awareness and Psyniscience per Discord:

both are trained vs PER of 40,

Awareness, 82 vs 40, 4DoF https://orokos.com/roll/993692

Psyniscience, 90 vs 40, 5DoF. Cool https://orokos.com/roll/993693
Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 3:07 pm

Oof, Mercurie, that's unlucky :/

Awareness (Per 35) <35: 1d100 56 2 DoF Sadly
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2023 3:15 pm

Awareness: 34; rolled 26/2 DoS

Tech Use for Auspex (if I can get away with it): 49 +30 (if servitor is able to assist) <69 or 79 respectively; rolled 22/6 or 7 DoS

THE TOASTER GOD HAS NOTICED ME

https://orokos.com/roll/993705

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2023 1:00 am

Whoop Whoop!

we're going to the Underhive!
Back to top Go down
Neriglissar

Neriglissar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 25, 2023 5:59 pm

I just did 100 posts and it only took two years Cool

Iron and Metal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 04, 2023 8:48 am

Neriglissar wrote:
I just did 100 posts and it only took two years Cool

Cheers, bro!

Ah, the beauty of play by posts. The trick is to get in so many games that you stop having a life outside of them. Profit!

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2023 12:44 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
Awareness: 34; rolled 26/2 DoS

Tech Use for Auspex (if I can get away with it): 49 +30 (if servitor is able to assist) <69 or 79 respectively; rolled 22/6 or 7 DoS

THE TOASTER GOD HAS NOTICED ME

https://orokos.com/roll/993705

Your servitor can't help with your auspex. Still a very good success.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 12, 2023 12:41 pm

Good to know. I will try to commit that to memory, but I make no promises. You may have to remind me in the future. ILU.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2023 3:51 pm

Scholastic Lore Occult to get more insight on the carcinogenic Embalming Fluid we found:
INT 49 +10 (skill) +10 (scribe tines) +10 (Interface Port - if jacking into Servitor counts) <69 or 79; rolled MUH FUCKIN 3/8 or 9 DoS

Questions to consider:
- Have previous cultists done something similar?
- Is there something specifically tied to a cult of Nurgle that this would assist?
- What is the ultimate purpose here?

Additionally, Felyx also has the Infused Knowledge talent, so he remembers everything.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2023 7:04 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
Scholastic Lore Occult to get more insight on the carcinogenic Embalming Fluid we found:
INT 49 +10 (skill) +10 (scribe tines) +10 (Interface Port - if jacking into Servitor counts) <69 or 79; rolled MUH FUCKIN 3/8 or 9 DoS

Questions to consider:
- Is there something specifically tied to a cult of Nurgle that this would assist?

Additionally, Felyx also has the Infused Knowledge talent, so he remembers everything.

You don't know specifics of what the factions of Nurgle have done on the hive. However you know the follow about the 3 Fayne brothers
A Carrion Guild of the Gallowsway has spawned two cults of Nurgle
Tormus Fayne runs a cult in the under hive called The Blessed Flesh
Ferrue Fayne runs a splinter cult in the Gallowsway called the Callers of Sorrow
There is a third brother; Damis Fayne who is assumed to run the family affairs in the Gallowsway
There is an underhive gang called the Red Walk that facilitate moving dead bodies from the Fayne Charnel house into the underhive and delivery to the The Blessed Flesh

This is the Charnel House that the Fayne family runs. Damis Fayne likely runs it.

It looks as though the embalmed cadavers tore the workers apart. Were they possessed? Why were the workers here? Were the workers sacrifices?
While you may have missed something you can bet that Interrogator Slim took anything of use for her investigation.

Who knows but whatever has happened was sufficient enough to bring the inquisition. Perhaps the arbites know what happened.

Back to top Go down
Neriglissar

Neriglissar

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2023 6:57 am

Lokar sticking his nose into the charnel house.

Psyniscience: 1d100 35 v 47 pass 3 dos

Deamonology: 1d100 74 v 33 fail 6 dof, it was probably demonic pixies on a stag night.

Awarenss: 1d100 32 v 33 = 2 dos
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 4:01 am

Neriglissar wrote:
Lokar sticking his nose into the charnel house.

Psyniscience: 1d100 35 v 47 pass 3 dos

Deamonology: 1d100 74 v 33 fail 6 dof, it was probably demonic pixies on a stag night.

Awarenss: 1d100 32 v 33 = 2 dos

There is indeed an echo of warp taint in the location of the massacre.

You'll also find a broken oath cog under a desk, its got blood on it. Its likely from the better dressed man who is missing his cog.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2023 12:44 pm

The broken cog...

To repair it -10 tech use roll

To decipher the cog once repaired without a 'reader' (you've seen the enforcers with these)
-20 cryptology or a -30 logic roll
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2023 8:50 am

Orokos is down - rolling on my phone if that's OK:

Tech Use to Repair (either 69 or 79 if interface port comes into play here); rolled 18/7 or 8 DoS

Cryptology +20 (skill/calculus logis implant) -20 (test) <49; rolled 97/Hard Nope

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

General OOC
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6