A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]

Go down 
+2
Sylphilis
Willvr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Willvr

Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]   Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 5:39 am

Game will be 1E PF. Aim for daily, or at least 4 times a week - I won't post on weekends, unless there's a combat.

Carrion's Crown:
Amid the mists of this land of dark superstition and dread secrets stand both those who would defy the return of evil and those who would seek its terrible favor. Can the heroes discern their allies from their enemies in time to save a tortured realm from a tyrant’s return? Pathfinder’s darkest and most frightening campaign ever sets the heroes against the agents of Golarion’s most notorious villain, the Whispering Tyrant, in a terrifying trek across a land of lurking horror and ancient mysteries.

Gothic Horror - It won't be as horrific as a novel might be, purely because that is hard to simulate online, or even within the context of an RPG, but if you really dislike horror in all it's forms, this may not be for you. I will allow anything that's not Adventure Path specific from a different path, that's on https://www.d20pfsrd.com/, though some third party-stuff on there may get disallowed.

20-Point Buy, if I get enough to launch I have the player's guide for the Adventure Path as well.
Back to top Go down
Willvr

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]   Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open] EmptySat Oct 29, 2022 12:45 am

Taking a roll call on this one - give me your concepts as well.

If I can get to 4, I'll start, with pretty much daily posting rates except weekends. (Australian weekends that is) - I may try to get these as well in the middle of combats; but I do sometimes have RL games on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]   Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open] EmptySun Oct 30, 2022 9:47 pm

Ill give it a go.

Another AKA likes this post

Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]   Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 8:17 am

"You've been given a second chance. Use it well. You will not get a third."

I'm still interested and leaning towards playing a Cleric of Sarenrae. A former bandit, he changed his ways after being spared by a travelling cleric of The Everlight he tried to rob. He's now a travelling healer trying to make amends for his past sins.

Human, Cleric with the Merciful Healer archetype.
Back to top Go down
Willvr

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]   Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 11:15 pm

Reading this as 3. Need at least one more; I'll give it a day and then I'll send messages to the others who did express some interest in the interest thread.

Earliest I'll start is Monday for me - bearing in mind I'm Australian; so if you're in the US or Europe that'll be Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]   Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open] EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 2:46 am

I'm game
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]   Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open] EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 3:29 pm

Can you clarify what this means "I will allow anything that's not Adventure Path specific from a different path"?

There are many classes on that link and I'm a bit lost.
Back to top Go down
Willvr

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]   Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open] EmptyThu Nov 17, 2022 10:26 pm

THat's just for Traits - all classes that are originally published by Paizo are allowed.

If it's a campaign trait; it can't be from another adventure path.
Back to top Go down
Willvr

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]   Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2022 12:21 am

I should have the game created within the next day or two; will hold open recruitment for now though.
Back to top Go down
Another AKA

Another AKA

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]   Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open] EmptyTue Nov 22, 2022 5:35 pm

I am looking forward to this game!

Human witch

He grew up sickly in a small subsistence farming village and dabbled in witchcraft to while away the days and weeks when he was too frail to be out and about. Unable to do much physical labour, he found his place as the local area's main teacher. Over time the number of students dwindled as the scattering of villages fell on hard times, and eventually he had to admit that it was time for him to move on as well.  Now on something of a sabbatical, he is looking for a new calling, or at least his place in the world.
Back to top Go down
Willvr

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]   Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open] EmptySun Nov 27, 2022 9:59 pm

And here's a link to the game. Those characters look good.

https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com/f104-carrion-crown-pathfinder-game-thread
Back to top Go down
Thirsty

Thirsty

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]   Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 9:38 am

Is there any room for one more?

I've got a Bard jester character cooked up who can be a face and develop into a sort of avoidance tank over time. Could be useful? And jesters can be kinda creepy gothic right?
Back to top Go down
Willvr

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]   Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open] EmptyWed Dec 07, 2022 9:59 pm

Absolutely room for one more. I won't close it off till the end of this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]   Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pathfinder 1E - Carrion's Crown [Open]
Page 1 of 1