A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Doomsday Dawn: Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

Doomsday Dawn: Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest Empty
PostSubject: Doomsday Dawn: Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest   Doomsday Dawn: Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 2:51 pm

Heya folks,

I'm a big fan of pathfinder, and recently they started a playtest for their second edition. I can see some good stuff for now, and I wanted a chance to test it out in actual play. The test scenario they prepared is called Doomsday Dawn, a cosmic mystery with egyptian influences. There will be a lot of levelling to do, as the seven adventure parts are at levels 1, 4, 7, 9, 12, 14, 17.

PDFs for the playtest documents can be gotten free on the paizo website (http://paizo.com/pathfinderplaytest). I'll go through character creation with everyone, and then we can get started.
Back to top Go down

Doomsday Dawn: Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest
Page 1 of 1