A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 General OOC

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: General OOC   Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:47 pm

General OOC goes here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:51 pm

Reginald is up, nerfed down to 50/1,950 XP, and his backstory/personality are written!

I need to figure out starting gear, however. I have two average items I intend to keep (warhammer/crossbow) and a third (wooden shield) that I would like to keep. Can I roll for the third item or should I lose it for now until a better time comes to attempt buying or making one comes in-game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:01 pm

The starting equipment for a Runesmith is Knife, Melee weapon of choice, chainmail shirt, mail coif and shield

And the starting equipment under the Homebrew rules post states
Alongside starting weapons and armour, players begin with the following picks from any equipment table other than Weapons & Armour
- Any amount of abundant and plentiful items
- 3 common availability items
- 2 average availability items
- 1 scarce availability items


So the only additional item you're asking for is the crossbow. However I also see on your PC sheet that you have your Scale Mail suit listed.

I'm fine with you taking the crossbow but you'll need to nerf your armour (sorry).

This means I'll extend the same courtesy to everyone else. So please let me know if there is an additional weapon you'd like or perhaps an additional piece of armour within reason and I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:14 pm

I will instead keep the armor and leave the crossbow since Reginald is an armorsmith fulfilling the roll of team tank. Is that OK since the availability is scarce?

Or am I misunderstanding?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:19 pm

I think taking a Chainmail Shirt & Coif to Full Scale Mail is to much of a leap. However I would allow you to take a Chain Sleeved Mail Coat instead (covers Arms/Body/Legs) which alongside your coif would give you 3 all over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:22 pm

Then that should be represented in the rules based on availability, no? At this point taking a scale mail suit reads as perfectly fine RAW given its availability, no? Or is the suit different than the individual pieces?

Either way, Chained Sleeved Mail Coat sounds good. For my other items, can I get more armor? For instance a chain coif to cover my head?


Disregard - am dumb.


Last edited by Iron and Metal on Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:27 pm

I guess you missed or misunderstood my post above... (see bolded text)

Alongside starting weapons and armour, players begin with the following picks from any equipment table other than Weapons & Armour
- Any amount of abundant and plentiful items
- 3 common availability items
- 2 average availability items
- 1 scarce availability items

So according to my character creation rules I'm saying you can't pick additional weapons or armour at the start. However I'm will to bend this as its reasonable due the fact you have 'extra' xp that you might have picked up some upgrades.

So I think either taking the crossbow or upgrading your Chain Shirt to a Sleeved Chain Mail coat is reasonable, but taking the Full Scale is not reasonable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:28 pm

ahhhhhhhhh..... there it is. It has clicked. Apologies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Murcurie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2017-10-16
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Eventually, I plan to upgrade into a sort of ring mail reinforced leather armor, but for now I don't mind sticking with the chainmail vest and the overcoat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Reginald can start making that for you... provided we get the supplies. He is trying to be the baddest armorer in the land, after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:17 am

Here are my ideas on what has happened the past month or so and why you're traveling together. Please review and let me know if you're happy with it. This will go onto to form my opening IC post. More of this will be incoming for the other players including a final update on why you're all together... but for now its the Saurus and High Elf...

For the attention of Heath & Nik...

Daemaer, Arch Mage
- Young and curious you’ve traveled to the Old World to seek power and to experience new things. A few months back you were travelling the coast of Bretonnia when you saw a ship attack another with powerful magics. After the attack the victorious vessel headed back to a secluded cove where a single man headed to shore to embark on a waiting coach led by a team of four horses. The coach was black and imposing and the man oozed magical power. Waiting for a while you saw the other vessel brake up on the rocks and a survivor was wept to shore…

Slythe
- After being swept to shore and listening to the dying Skinks account of the attack who were about depart when an Elf approached you on the beach. He explained that he saw the attack and that a powerful magi landed a shore and headed in-land. After come conversation with you explaining the mission to treaty with the High Elves and the importance of the stolen relic the elf has agreed to help you…

Daemaer & Slythe
- The coach has been hard to follow, it has not stopped to rest the horses as you’d expect and it has avoided cities and large towns. Clearly some magic is involved. Your only saving grace is that the big imposing coach is hard to miss so you’ve managed to track it some talking to people on the road. The trail has led you to the Grey Mountains, the coach at least three weeks ahead of you…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonQwaf
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2017-10-22

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:39 pm

oooooo sounds good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Gurkhal
Senpai


Posts : 42
Join date : 2017-10-21

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:55 pm

Sad to come late to the party but I'm feeling that my time is stretched thin and that I may have overextending myself with a new PbP game. Sad

For that reason I would ask if it would be ok if I joined at a later date? I really don't want to hold down the game for you guys, and getting a character up could take some time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:20 am

Hey Gurkhal... you're not exactly late, more on time. I don't mind holding things up for a week if that would help, or are you saying you might need a month or so?

I'll be able to fit you in if you join a little late.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gurkhal
Senpai


Posts : 42
Join date : 2017-10-21

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:52 am

Truth be told I wouldn't know when my character would be finished. Could be in a week or in a month. I'm feeling that my time is getting stretched with my other commitments and so I thought that I should warn you and propose that the game gets moving and I join up when there's a good oppertunity for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:05 am

ok cool, thanks for being up-front about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gurkhal
Senpai


Posts : 42
Join date : 2017-10-21

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:28 am

No problem and happy gaming!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:06 am

Here's how I plan to weave everyone together. Please have a read and let me know if you have any questions and if its agreeable...


Daemaer
Young and curious you’ve traveled to the Old World to seek power and to experience new things. A few months back you were travelling the coast of Bretonnia when you saw a ship attack another with powerful magics. After the attack the victorious vessel headed to shore where a large robed man disembarked and left on a waiting coach led by a team of four horses. The coach was black and imposing and the man oozed magical power. Waiting for a while you saw the other vessel brake up on the rocks and a survivor was wept to shore…


Slythe
After being swept to shore and listening to the dying Skinks account of the attack who were about depart when an Elf approached you on the beach. He explained that he saw the attack and that a powerful magi landed a shore and headed in-land. After some conversation with you explaining the mission to treaty with the High Elves and the importance of the stolen relic the elf has agreed to help you…


Daemaer and Slythe meet up
The coach has been hard to follow, it has not stopped to rest the horses as you’d expect and it has avoided cities and large towns. Clearly some magic is involved. Your only saving grace is that the big imposing coach is hard to miss so you’ve managed to follow it by talking to other travellers on the road. The trail has led you to the Grey Mountains, the coach is at least three weeks ahead of you…


Valgard and Reginald
Having been apart for some time you met as planned in the Bretonnian city of Parravon and soon get to discussing your plans. Valguard of course seeks a glorious death and it would be important that there was a witness to his redemption. You are brothers, what more needs to be said? But where would you seek it; the human lands where there is always some minor war to be found or the mountains where there are Orcs, Trolls and worse. The choice was simple but you took your time deciding, enjoying each others company over many an ale. The mountains it is!
The shortest route was down the road to the village of Grunere which you knew had a road into the mountains proper…


Serestre
Born and raised in the rural village of Grunere in the Grey Mountain foothills you have come to the decision to leave seeking your parents and to take your gifts into the wider world. The old priestess, your mentor has told you what she can about the night your parents left you. They would not give their names, but they both had a regal bearing and the man bore a patch over his right eye. She would guess at the time they would have been in their late twenties. They both seemed scared and left quickly taking the road towards La Maisontaal a Monestary to the God Taal, God of Nature further into the mountains. Now that you have decided to leave you have been on the lookout for the first suitable group travelling through…


Everyone
The high elf and lizardman met the two dwarves on the road to Grunere at a coaching inn. You got to talking; amongst the pleasantries both groups were headed to Grunere, coin had become tight for all of you and there was some work to be had in the mountains at a place called La Maisontaal. The Lizardman seemed reluctant to make firm plans on a direction after reaching Grunere, but he has since learnt that the black coach did pass this way and on towards the Monastery, so your destination seems set. Only planning on staying one night in Grunere you were all approached by a cleric of shallya in the tavern and she has asked to travel with you explaining she has business at the Monastery. Whats not to like about having a healer with you, right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:06 am

Cool cool, good job Carn. I like the way you tied it all together.

_________________
Stubbs
Makradon
Serestre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:13 am

Yeah, that is awesome. I am well set.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:37 pm

Hopefully you are all comfortable with the opening IC and it doesn't make things awkward. You can set off to the Monastery whenever you like but hopefully you all have questions for each other and some general chit chat amongst yourselves would be sweet.

Apart from Daemaer I figure all you know about the Lizardmans reasons for travelling is that he's looking for this black coach (he likely asked you if you'd seen it when you first met), but not why. The same for all of you really, you know you all want to go into the mountains but not the detail which should give you all something to talk about to start off (if you wish)...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:30 pm

I figure we would chit chat enough to intro our characters, their quirks, their looks, etc, and also bridge any gaps we may have in our stories. I know Reginald plans to buy enough rounds (even though it looks like Serestre may not indulge) to get everyone in his good graces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:14 pm

Yeah she probably wouldn't, but who knows down the line? She may change her mind.

_________________
Stubbs
Makradon
Serestre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:17 pm

I am digging everyone's avatars. Now I am thinking of changing mine to something more... Tau-centric. LONG LIVE THE GREATER GOOD!!!

OK, Carn, I should have asked previously but can I toss out some rolls to see if Reginald was able to craft any runes prior to the game's start? Maybe an attempt for one or two permanents (depending on how long the trek from the grey mountains to when he met up with his bro was) or an amount of temp runes dictated by GM as reasonable? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:01 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
OK, Carn, I should have asked previously but can I toss out some rolls to see if Reginald was able to craft any runes prior to the game's start? Maybe an attempt for one or two permanents (depending on how long the trek from the grey mountains to when he met up with his bro was) or an amount of temp runes dictated by GM as reasonable? lol

You can start with two permanent runes on appropriate items
You can make an attempt to apply one other permanent rune to an appropriate item for either yourself or your brother
You can have six temporary runes on appropriate item for either yourself or your brother. Have a look at the pdf, items can carry more than one rune depending on the tier of the rune. So for example you could have 3 runes of striking on a weapon.

Sound cool?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:20 pm

That sounds awesome. Did you want me to roll for the temporary runes or is that just a GM gift?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:28 pm

The temps are a freebie. What you've listed on your PC sheet is fine, so just need your roll for another permanent on yourself or brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:06 pm

OK here we go! Permanent Rune of Striking for Valgard's primary weapon.


Test: Int 40 +10 (Runecraft skill) +10 (Tier 1 Rune) <60; rolled 61. http://orokos.com/roll/564945


lol you gotta be kidding. Going to be one of those games, eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:30 pm

Oh Orokos, you bastard.

_________________
Stubbs
Makradon
Serestre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:03 pm

Yeah, man. The fucker strikes again.

Ok then. Since it’ll take at LEAST 4 days IC on a successful roll, when do you want me to roll again, Carn?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:43 am

Crafting permanent runes takes a lot of time and that minimum of 4 days infers total focus on the task at hand and not working on it by camp fire for a few hours before bed. That said this could do some refinement; perhaps we should say it needs to be worked on for 8 hours minimum per day, and those hours could be split across any number of days, so for those 4 days you need to work on it for 32 hours (4 days x 8 hours).

For your failure, as it was only by 1 point I'll say you only need two days to try and work out the imperfections (16 hours). So depending on what you're doing you can allocate time each day.

This seems messy though and I'd like something more streamlined... My idea on Runecrafting is that Permanent runes are powerful (they turn items into permanent magic items) and requires fine craftsmanship to ensure there aren't any imperfections and so it definitely shouldn't be a production line type affair, especially when your on the road and so not working under good conditions. Temporary runes are your bread and butter spells and in under one hour you could imbue a weapon with three striking runes if you get good rolls. I'll give it some thought, but I'm keen on your ideas to if you have any and anyone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:46 am

Lets have a first aid roll from Serestre please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:12 am

Okie dokie. First Aid. 

Int 36 + 10? (First Aid) = <46: 29, woohoo!
http://orokos.com/roll/565129

_________________
Stubbs
Makradon
Serestre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:14 pm

Yeah, thats a pass. He's unconscious and probably not due to his wounds. The head wound has clotted so was perhaps caused over an hour ago by your judging, it looks infected already due to the redness and swelling around the wound so the blade that caused it must have been very dirty. If you want to with your pass you can clean it with your alcohol and bandage it, the wound should be cleaned each day while it heals and fresh bandages applied.

Finally I think Serestre should also have some smelling salts in her kit which you could use to bring him around, although rest would be best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:07 pm

I will clean it and then let him rest comfortably. I will then join the others outside. I will IC it at some point this weekend.

_________________
Stubbs
Makradon
Serestre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:32 pm

mruozu, I forgot that this is your home village. You'll know the barkeep (Norbert) and the two farmers (Pierre and Philipe). You'll be able to leave the wounded man with your mentor if you wish (if you hadn't thought of that).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mruozu
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 155
Join date : 2017-10-21
Age : 29
Location : Japan

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:53 pm

I totally didn't realize that either. Right! I will leave him with my people.

_________________
Stubbs
Makradon
Serestre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonQwaf
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2017-10-22

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:43 am

When I get the chance I will make an awareness roll outside
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
DonQwaf
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2017-10-22

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Damn thought i had Awareness trained lol

Wouldnt have mattered haha

http://orokos.com/roll/565909 - 72 vs 21

EDIT*

would have been +10 because Heightened senses. Still a fail
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:50 am

Do you guys want me to move this along to the morning? If you do whats the plan, do you want to just head off or talk to people, let me know who / what and I'll set it up.

If you're all still good to keep IC going... as you were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:31 pm

I am ready to move along. Reginald will take the first watch since it was his idea and it is the easiest shift. Wink

We have enough people for four two-hour rotations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:16 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
OK here we go! Permanent Rune of Striking for Valgard's primary weapon.


Test: Int 40 +10 (Runecraft skill) +10 (Tier 1 Rune) <60; rolled 61.   http://orokos.com/roll/564945


lol you gotta be kidding. Going to be one of those games, eh?

I just realized that I have Trade Tools. Does that add to this at all? If so, that is a victory for Valgard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:57 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
Iron and Metal wrote:
OK here we go! Permanent Rune of Striking for Valgard's primary weapon.


Test: Int 40 +10 (Runecraft skill) +10 (Tier 1 Rune) <60; rolled 61.   http://orokos.com/roll/564945


lol you gotta be kidding. Going to be one of those games, eh?

I just realized that I have Trade Tools. Does that add to this at all? If so, that is a victory for Valgard.

Sorry, nope. You must have tools for permanent runes. If you had good quality ones you’d get a bonus though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:20 am

Ah, OK. So that I understand, regular quality tools don't add anything to any tests but are necessary to attempt permanent rune crafting. Good quality gives a bonus and best quality adds onto that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:23 am

Ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:11 am

Common Lore Underdark for anything related to these Ratlings/ratkin/skaven Reginald might now. Base 42. Rolled 76/4 DoF

http://orokos.com/roll/567393

Edit: S. Lore Legends for anything about the ratkin in these mountains: 86 vs 42. http://orokos.com/roll/567400 I am on a roll today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:30 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
Common Lore Underdark for anything related to these Ratlings/ratkin/skaven Reginald might now. Base 42. Rolled 76/4 DoF

http://orokos.com/roll/567393

Edit: S. Lore Legends for anything about the ratkin in these mountains: 86 vs 42. http://orokos.com/roll/567400 I am on a roll today.

You're clearly not a morning person. Takes a while to get the cogs turning yeah?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin
avatar

Posts : 541
Join date : 2017-10-15
Age : 31
Location : Where the sun settles in its final location

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:42 pm

Yeah that must be it. Coffee hasn't hit yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai
avatar

Posts : 341
Join date : 2017-10-20
Age : 42
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:12 pm

Are you guys ready to move on up the mountain trail to see whats what and head towards the monastery?

Anything else you want to do, any prep etc...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Murcurie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2017-10-16
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:57 pm

No I'm ready to head out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General OOC   

Back to top Go down
 
General OOC
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Play-by-Post Gaming :: Empire in Flames - Warhammer Fantasy RP (Game Thread)-
Jump to: