A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)

Go down 
+5
Nitafrong
Kobras_Aquairre
Urist
Pendraig
smguy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 4:31 pm

Sadly failed the dodge: https://orokos.com/roll/881981

But! 7-(3+2)=2 so she only takes 2 damage, bringing her to 5 wounds. She's still in the fight, but if she can't take out Benny before his next turn, she might start to worry about her odds.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:34 am

OOC: Fire on whichever enemy I have LoS on.
Full action aim, half action shot.
BS 30 +10 (single shot) +20 (aim), +10(red dot), +10? (distance?) <70/80; rolled 51/3 or 4 DoS
Damage: 15, pen 1

https://orokos.com/roll/882059

IC: Adelaide took a breath in, exhaled slowly, and waited for the space between heartbeats to pull the trigger. There was a hard thwap and the heavy bolt flew toward its target.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 9:45 am

(Fingers crossed that Benny's in the line of sight lol)
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 11:39 am

Well if you were fighting with Benny last round... and he was the only enemy left, and I took a full round aim action, I have to imagine he is. Otherwise I would have been told I was aiming at nothing hahaha.

Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:04 pm

Just going to say- there are three enemies still standing- Anni-Frid, Benny and Bjorn.
Right, going from our conversation, this shot is going to go toward Bjorn who was charging down towards you. As it is full run there is an additional -20 but the shot will still hit.

He will attempt to dodge, but he is far too slow. Congratulations! Another enemy is down. You can describe the death as gorily as you like- he only had one wound left and your shot destroyed him.

That will finish us for the round!
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:58 pm

This is exactly what I was hoping for and envisioning when I chose this weapon for Adelaide. Slow, methodical, and horrifically destructive.

Also, the death of Bjorn is second in horror to the dialogue of the gangers, Radomil, and Tessera. Hahaha

Back to top Go down
Kobras_Aquairre

Kobras_Aquairre

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 11:11 am

Same thing as last round but this time I get a +10 bonus due to my penitent ability. Move 3 m forward and semiauto.

BS 44 +10 for cleansing pain= 54

https://orokos.com/roll/882518

That's a 6, for 6 DOS

https://orokos.com/roll/882525

12 and 4 for damage

IC Ah, there is was. The sear of hot lead cutting through him. It was an oddly reassuring feeling for Radomil. Given the chaos and temporary insanity of the past few moments, it was a useful reminder of the tactical situation. He saw the charging brute fly backwards with a bolt in his chest. The tide seemed to be turning in their favor, for the moment at least. In times like these, the only thing there was to do was continue the assault.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:19 am

Anni-Frid is going to attempt her dodge, and fail. Your two bullets are going to hit, one doing significant damage, the other not so much. Feeling this and watching Bjorn go down hard, she is going to turn and run back up the alley she originally came from, running past the Tessera and Benny fight and out of sight for most of the party, though still in sight for Tessera.

Gabriel is finally going to make his willpower check and is no longer pinned. He is going to make his way back to join the others, looking a bit shamefaced.
"Sorry. That got a bit hairy for me there."

Tessera- its on you with Benny!
Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2021 10:33 am

"Face the facts, friend, Fate's forsaken you," Tessera says as she swings the chainsword down.

https://orokos.com/roll/884219 5 DoS on her latest chainswordmanship display
https://orokos.com/roll/884221 6 damage pen 2
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 2:14 pm

Sorry about the delay here, its been a really busy month for me. I should be back again now.

Good news- Tessera's attack is going to kill Benny, in fact her chainsword is going to take his head off.

Lesot- you are up now. As of the moment there are no enemies in sight, Anni-Frid has just disappeared up the alley.

FelicitousPsychicFerret likes this post

Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 4:57 am

(I'm still amazed we've managed to keep this fight going at the rate of one turn per month!)
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 3:24 pm

Ah yeah, yeah I have to say I'm very impressed with everyone's dedication to this. I've just messaged Prince of Havoc about Lesot but if there's not a reply I'll move on to the next. Some decisions and introductions to be made very soon.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2021 3:10 pm

Just saw that the last FP I used, during this battle, was 1 year ago. I am fully committed from here on out to increasing the rate of play. I won't delay again without good reason haha.

Fuck

OK, Adelaide will stand (1/2 action) and begin moving forward (3m).

IC: Adelaide saw the fight dying down. There was a stranger up there, but she'd been fighting the same shitheads that the group had been putting down. Enemy of my enemy, Adelaide thinks before rising and getting ready to run forward.

Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 5:12 am

Same as, we should be finishing combat soon, so things should be moving quicker again.

Cool! Round 11 is ready- Radomil is up
Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2021 8:21 am

Are we out of combat? Radomil certainly appears to be taking the steps needed to transition into story mode.
Back to top Go down
Kobras_Aquairre

Kobras_Aquairre

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 10:10 am

We could pursue I suppose but we've already been ambushed by who knows what and I'd rather regroup. Although a prisoner might be valuable.
Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 11:21 am

Regrouping sounds good. I guess Tessera should react to Radomil's approach; will write up a thing.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2021 11:32 am

Agh apologies. I was meant to get back to this last weekend and then got caught up with a birthday. If no one is going to actively chase after Anni-Frid we can move back to more story.

I'll close the combat for now and everyone can post in the IC normally. (If someone does decide to go after Anni-Frid- that is still open- I'll be keeping track on her movements.)

More importantly. Congratulations on your first combat! Things went on a bit longer than they should but even with the first action being to murder the guard outside the door, you all did well! Now lets get this good rp going!
Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 10:03 am

Heads up: I'll likely be without internet between the 20th and the 26th.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2021 9:51 am

Hey hey all! Just to give an update here, Iron and Metal would like to step back for a bit so Adelaide is going to take a bit of a backseat. I'll see if I can come up with a reasonable place to put her.

In terms of the game, I'm definitely happy to continue with you three, though I'd maybe think it would be a good idea to try and join the two teams together so you can interact a bit. It's almost like a new introduction- all three of you haven't interacted beyond this last little bit. Anyways, the joining up is something I'll have to try and figure out. Will see about updates now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5