A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)

Go down 
+5
Nitafrong
Kobras_Aquairre
Urist
Pendraig
smguy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 1:38 pm

96. Adelaide is pinned
https://orokos.com/roll/845058

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 3:08 pm

Radomil's WP is 31. -10 for pinning and he rolls 21! Literally by the skin of his teeth the experienced guardsman refuses to duck his head.

For his turn Radomil is going to follow his two companions and do a full run forward. He will be now standing just 2m behind Adelaide and Gabriel.

Anni-Frid with no more bullets coming her direction finally passes her Willpower test and is no longer pinned. Running from the alley, she's going to take up position next to Agnetha.

Gabriel getting no reply to his question is going to stay where he is and fire at Agentha. The manstopper bullets from his stub revolver, which could have caused significant damage, passed harmlessly over the heads of the two women.

Next up Tessera, who has the two male gang members on her.
Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 3:52 am

Tessera is going to change strategy. Her pistol seems to be having little effect in melee, so she'll draw her chainsword (half action) and attack Bjorn (standard attack, half action again).

https://orokos.com/roll/845221 2 DoF. Well, at least I've made progress.
Back to top Go down
Princeofhavoc

Princeofhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 13, 2020 6:09 pm

Hard to tell where I am on the map, but I am just going to use the turn to reposition closer to the fight and monitor the situation. Lesot does not trust firing into melee.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 1:12 pm

I have all your distances from the main fight- Tessera and the gang members marked on the map. Lesot after his full move is now 43m from Tessera and 26m behind Adelaide. I'll get another map up to group at the end of this round.

Next up is Benny who is going to wildly swing his axe at Tessera in an all out attack... and miss badly. So badly in fact, he was in danger of hitting Bjorn instead.

Adelaide is up!
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 3:05 pm

Adelaide has taken cover behind Gabriel and is currently prone and aiming at Agnetha.

Bjorn is going to strike again at Tessera and unlike his collegue he will hit. Tessera will need to either dodge or parry or she is taking 7 damage (before armour or toughness).

Agnetha is going to adopt the same approach as last time and fire suppressive fire down the corridor.

-10 WP tests for Adelaide, Radomil and Gabriel
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 12:51 am

Right- as there has been no word back, I'm going to roll for Adelaide, Radomil and Gabriel myself.

Rolled 95, 99, and 90.... fairly astoundingly bad. Wonder what the odds are of of only rolling 90s?

https://orokos.com/roll/849262

All three are pinned for the next round.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2020 1:11 am

Next round- Radomil has no cover so will make his half move backwards.

Anni-Frid will fire on Gabriel and hit him in the chest, or she would have, if he didn't successfully dodge the attack.

Despite his successful dodge, Gabriel was clearly unnerved and stepping over Adelaide, he moved back towards Radomil.

Tessera you are up again. Before anything could you roll either dodge or parry or take 7 damage (before armour or toughness) from last round.
Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2020 10:19 pm

https://orokos.com/roll/850868 (What? I rolled a 7 for Dodge again? Not that I'm complaining, since that's 4 DoS)

Tessera therefore avoids this attack with some swift side-stepping sorcery.

(Also, sorry for the delay, for some reason I didn't get a notification in my mailbox)
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 10:26 am

Ah no problem- it does that for me sometimes too. Good rolling though. Tessera is really holding in there against the odds with her swift reactions. I'll mark the dodge into the IC.

Tis also your turn though- what's she going to do in response?
Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 2:49 pm

Having previously drawn her chainsword, she will attack with it! In an attempt to finish off Bjorn, she swings it in a graceful arc towards him.

Aim (+10) + Standard Attack (+10) --> TN 59

https://orokos.com/roll/851032 ouch! I use a Fate point (leaving me with only one left) to reroll that:

https://orokos.com/roll/851035 1 DoF. Oh, well.
Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2020 3:11 pm

Wait. What Craftmanship is my chainsword? It's not on my sheet. IIRC, a good quality melee weapon grants +10, which would make that a success instead of a failure.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 2:26 am

Unfortunately, it's just a regular craftmanship chainsword- so this attack is a miss. Really unfortunate with the fate point use though. (Make sure you mark the use off your character sheet- I think that puts you down to one left).

Right Lesott is up next.
Back to top Go down
Princeofhavoc

Princeofhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 11, 2020 5:44 pm

Well, seems the site didn't like my post. Well guess I get to ask that again, am I just missing where the map you said would be up is?
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 11:25 am

Here you go! The situation as it was for the start of Round 6. Since this, Radomil has of course moved back 9m. Each square is 5m. The station is to the left.

Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 Ambush10
Back to top Go down
Princeofhavoc

Princeofhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 11:49 am

That helps. If I am reading this right, Lesot will move to the corner of the building and take an aim action to line up a shot on goon 4.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 25, 2020 10:51 am

Lesot's full move will take him almost to the corner (just a meter from it) but that will be his full action. I'll have your move end up there.

Benny is going to swing his axe once more in an all out attack at Tessera... and miss for the second time. Its odd- almost like having the more powerful weapon is a detriment.

Adelaide is next up!

Also- should have rolled this earlier, but post move Radomil passes his WP test and is no longer pinned. Gabriel failed and is still pinned.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 2:49 am

Right so Adelaide will move back as well, half her distance, taking up a position behind Gabriel again. She passes her Willpower test again and is no longer pinned.

Bjorn is going to all out attack Tessera again but he will miss this time.

Agnetha a bit confident with everyone running back is going to shoot her shotgun at Radomil. She will miss though.
Which ends Round 6.

Round 7 is going to begin with Radomil again. An interesting position. You are 28m from the conflict with Tessera but the Adept is just 3 meters back- the four of you are together again.
Back to top Go down
Kobras_Aquairre

Kobras_Aquairre

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 6:40 am

Radomil stops in his tracks momentarily. His team was clearly outgunned and poorly positioned, but the madwoman with the shotgun was tempting fate. He snaps his pistol up and fires an aimed shot at her center of mass.

BS 44 +10 single shot, +10 half-action Aim, +10 accurate =74, First roll is 79, FP reroll is a 62 (https://orokos.com/roll/857626)so thats 1 DOS.

First damage roll is a 1, for a total of 3 damage. Going to use a FP to reroll that too for 10 damage total (https://orokos.com/roll/857629)
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 12:36 pm

Agnetha is going to attempt to dodge that, but she was so startled that you actually fired back when she thought you were running away she was only able to step back and took the blast full in the chest. She takes 6 damage and is very noticably hurt and bleeding now! Good job- needed it with those Fate Points.

Anni-Frid is going to return fire toward Gabriel. She hits this time and is going to cause 13 Damage, 5AP which brings him down to 0 wounds. He's still standing in front of Adelaide but gasping and will soon be in trouble if any more damage comes his way.

Gabriel is still pinned and so is going to retreat back his half move, meaning Adelaide no longer has cover.

Tessera you are up! The fight is just starting to draw blood now

Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 4:45 am

Ooops, didn't get the notification! (By a weird coincidence, your message to me was on my birthday)

Tessera attacks Bjorn again: 'Might you do me the favour of standing still while I give you a much-needed shave with this chainsword? Your facial hair irks me somewhat.'

Aim (+10) + Standard Attack (+10) --> TN 59 again

https://orokos.com/roll/859445 1 DoS! A very close shave.
Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 14, 2020 4:49 am

Wait, why did I write 59 previously? My WS is 29, so that should be 49, in which case I miss. D'oh! Looks like I should really be disengaging next turn.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 1:07 am

Agh, that was a very close shave. You almost got through. Yeah its all still on a bit of a knife edge at the moment, neither you or them have hit with anything decisive yet.

Happy Birthday though! Hope you had a great one!

Adept Lesot- you are up
Back to top Go down
Princeofhavoc

Princeofhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2020 11:04 am

Lesot aims and pulls his trigger, sighting on the closest foe.

https://orokos.com/roll/860704

40, if I am adding everything right then this is sadly not a hit.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 1:36 am

Actually I think you should hit. You would be getting +10 for the half action aim and +10 for single shot.

Roll damage for this. I'm assuming when you say closest, you don't mean one of the two gang members currently in contact. In that case I would take it off Agnetha with the combat shotgun. She's already used her dodge this turn so will get everything you hit her with.

While you do that, I'm going to go ahead with Benny's attack. He is going to go all out again on Tessera and misses yet again. Those failed pinning tests earlier have evidently really got to him. He's rattled and swinging blind.

Adelaide up again.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 12:46 am

Right, rolling for Adelaide. Half action aim, half action shot.
BS 30 +10 (single shot) +10(aim), +10(half distance), +10(red dot)

Rolled 61 https://orokos.com/roll/861766

Nice- 2 DoS

11 Wounds Pen 1 https://orokos.com/roll/861767

Bjorn hits Tessera again, this time with 5 DOS. Tessera will need to dodge/parry with equal or more, or this is going to hit her and cause 8 wounds, before toughness/armour.

I'm going to delay on Agnetha's attack on seeing Lesot's damage and who Adelaide decides to hit.
Back to top Go down
Princeofhavoc

Princeofhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:09 pm

https://orokos.com/roll/861828 12 plus fury effect. You can roll the d5 to see effect if you wish.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 2:14 am

That was an excellent damage roll from Lesot. I don't actually need to roll for righteous fury, as his shot was more than capable of killing her. The las shot from the adept is going to burn the heart out of her.

This means that I'm going to have Adelaide's Crossbow shot go toward Anni-Frid instead. She still has her dodge action this turn though and is able to avoid the heavy bolt.

Agnetha now no longer gets her turn. Round over!
Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 4:38 am

Dodging Bjorn's attack (or at least trying) https://orokos.com/roll/862514

3 DoS, not enough to beat his 5 DoS, sadly. She takes 3 damage, bringing her down to 7 wounds. Tessera's cockiness got the better of her, and she was just a fraction of a second too slow. 'That was just a graze!' she says, catching her breath. 'Well, you know it's all fun and games until someone loses a kidney! Now, are you going to keep this up all day or are you going to buy me a drink?'
Back to top Go down
Kobras_Aquairre

Kobras_Aquairre

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 12, 2020 6:06 am

Half move forward and single shot with laspistol at Anni-Frid
44+10 single shot=55

https://orokos.com/roll/864557
84, that's a miss

IC: The first of their foes fallen, Radomil presses the advantage. He strides forward, firing carefully placed shots at the woman with the autopistol. He had to draw her suppressive fire away from the rest of the team before they were torn apart.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 10:15 am

Hey hey all! Hope you've had a good winter break! I'm just back in England now, so its update time.

Anni-Frid is going to respond to your challenge and fire back at Radomil. She's going to hit you. Could you either give me a dodge or take 5 damage Pen 5. (luckily she only rolled a 1 on a d10 for damage)

Gabriel has failed his WP again and stays where he is.

Tessera, you are up!

Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 2:29 pm

>attack Bjorn with chainsword
Violence isn't the answer to this one.
>pretty please?
Alright. https://orokos.com/roll/871356 4 DoS!
Rolling damage to save time: https://orokos.com/roll/871357 8 damage pen 2 to the body

Tessera lashes out with a graceful swish, clearly growing tired of her adversary's lack of spontaneous wit.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 3:33 pm

That's going to hit and wound, Bjorn getting no dodge with his all out attack. He is down to two wounds.

Lesot you are up!
Back to top Go down
Princeofhavoc

Princeofhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 2:16 pm

Firing upon Anni.

https://orokos.com/roll/872000

54 to hit. 10 on the damage roll. Bs 30+10+10 50 that is a miss. Sad gun noises ensue.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 3:24 pm

The unhurt Benny is going to swing his axe again and hits with 3 DoS. Tessera I'm going to need a dodge or parry from you to equal that, or she will take 10 damage Pen 0.

Next up is Adelaide.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 3:50 pm

OOC: Because this weapon can only shoot every other turn, she is going to spend this round "reloading" and going prone for the bonus to hit/penalty to get hit next round. The weapon special quality "recharge" doesn't come with an action cost. So if possible, I would like to spend 1/2 action aiming.

IC: Adelaide kept her cool as the target moved out of the way. So you quick, huh? She thought. She dropped to the ground and took a prone firing position. Gingerly, she reloaded, placing another heavy bolt into the action and taking a calm aim.

Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 12:30 am

https://orokos.com/roll/872111 Failed my Dodge by more than 6 DoF

If I take this damage, it'll take me right down to 2 wounds. Trying to decide whether to reroll my Dodge with my last fate point, or use that last fate point instead to regain 1d5 wounds.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 4:10 am

Oh flip, yeah that's a difficult one. In fairness Tessera has lasted pretty well so far considering she is outnumbered two to one in combat but the numbers game is starting to count. Let me know what you decide and I'll move to Bjorn.

@Iron and Metal- yeah that should be fine.
Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 10:24 am

https://orokos.com/roll/872178 wow, I had a stroke of luck and regained 5 wounds, exactly the amount of wounds I just lost to Benny!

No more fate points, and still at 7 wounds.

Tessera is bloodied but unbowed and still as sarcastic as ever. In fact, it's almost like she cushioned that blow with the sheer force of her own ego.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 1:54 pm

That's why she is such a badass! Only the best can shrug off physical pain with how highly they think of themselves haha.

Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 3:04 pm

Nice rolling!

Right, you are going to get the chance to attack again, as following an order, Bjorn is going to attempt to change targets and move down to engage those coming up on their position. +20 WS

Once we do this we'll move to the next round!
Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 11:52 pm

https://orokos.com/roll/873191

If the opportunity attack's just a simple Standard Attack, that's 3 DoS. (If I'm allowed to aim, that's 4 DoS) Either way, nifty!

https://orokos.com/roll/873192 8 damage pen 2 to the body

As Bjorn turns his back to her, Tessera backstabs him cheerfully. "Oh no you don't, Gingersnaps! You missed your moment to back out of this before this fight even began."
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 2:21 pm

Nice attack! I intially thought you'd put him down, but when I checked his stat sheet again, I'd made a mistake earlier. He is hurt bad, but still going just about.

Radomil, its on you now. Can you can make your action to lead off Round 9?
Back to top Go down
Kobras_Aquairre

Kobras_Aquairre

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 3:14 pm

Gonna half action move forward and do semi auto, trying to beat a BS of 44

https://orokos.com/roll/876753

That's a 10, so two hits to the head.

https://orokos.com/roll/876755

First hit does 4 damage, second does 9

IC: Radomil stares down the ganger as she levels the autopistol at him. He's ready for her and won't stop his advance. He's faced the guns so many times he tells himself he doesn't fear them, and welcomes death. But the roar of the pistol awakens an animal response in him. He flinches. Though he doesn't realize it, that unconscious motion put him just out of the bullets' path. The searing pain of white hot lead never comes. He exhales and takes another step forward. "'Lucky' they called me..." he thinks, aiming his pistol right between the woman's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 2:08 pm

That is really good rolling, from Radomil, especially with the two shots. Unfortunately she makes her dodge with 4 DoS, negating both shots. However she's now got no further reactions.

She's going to fire back at Radomil, continuing their little duel and also continue her good rolls (making up for the fact that she stayed pinned for so much of the start I suppose) and hits you with 4 DoS.

Can you give me a dodge roll, or take 8 damage to the arm pen 5.

Gabriel is going to roll to break pinning.... and rolls a 98. The dice really do hate him. He's going to continue to fall back.

Action is on Tessera! Only one combatant in combat with you now.

Back to top Go down
FelicitousPsychicFerret

FelicitousPsychicFerret

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2021 2:56 pm

https://orokos.com/roll/876913 (the facetious name I gave this roll is quite apropos)
Critical success! 5 DoS.

Rolling damage in case he fails to dodge: https://orokos.com/roll/876915
7 damage pen 2

"Hadn't even noticed you were there, big guy," Tessera snarks, and her sword darts around lightning-fast in Benny's direction. "Swift stabs for nice abs, that's my motto!"
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 5:30 am

Ahh sorry for the delay in getting back on this. Been a busy two weeks with work. I do think though we are coming to an end of this combat soon.

Good work Tessera- Benny is down to 4 wounds left. No dodge for him as he'll be all out attacking.

On to Lesot
Back to top Go down
Kobras_Aquairre

Kobras_Aquairre

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2021 8:59 am

Back to top Go down
Princeofhavoc

Princeofhavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 7:40 pm

Lesot will shout for the combatants to lay down their arms and submit to Imperial justice, it is worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 9:46 am

Right- apologies for the delay but I'd had some laptop overheating issues. Thankfully its halfway fixed at the moment.

Anyways Benny is going to show no response to Lesot's words and continue is all out attack on Tessera. Can you give me a dodge or take 7 wounds 0 AC.

Adelaide, you are up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)   Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Blood on the streets (OOC)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next