A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General OOC

Go down 
+8
blackadder
Iron and Metal
bobarctor1977
Murcurie
Sylphilis
MmmTasteIt
Theoretical
Threebad
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

General OOC - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 10:20 pm

Damiel will 1/2 move 1/2 take another shot at the STC Spawn 2.
25 BS + 10 standard <35.Rolled a 5, 3DoS.
Damage 5 pen 0
http://orokos.com/roll/751300

If I can also roll forbidden lore Warp on what the hell this stc is and if my powers would affect it, I'd like to.
Rolled 67 vs. 30, doesn't matter either way.

IC:
Damiel lines up another shot which seems to fly perfectly toward his target. Maybe his luck is taking a turn...

Or maybe he's taking someone else's. "Donna! It would be a shame to die to that filth!" It didn't take the doctor's analytical word to see she was severely injured. Damiel moved after her, trying to get to the fight before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2019 10:57 pm

bobarctor1977 wrote:
U da real MVP, Jeff. I looked through and didn't see anything but was not looking super closely as I am currently on the clock at work lol.

I believe both of Donna's attacks are on cultists. Maybe Heath can confirm here.

Good catch on my attack from Lars. In that case STC spawn 3 is actually dead. Definitely appreciate you looking into this here!

Was attacking cultist.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 6:20 am

Murcurie wrote:
Damiel will 1/2 move 1/2 take another shot at the STC Spawn 2.
25 BS + 10 standard <35.Rolled a 5, 3DoS.
Damage 5 pen 0
http://orokos.com/roll/751300

If I can also roll forbidden lore Warp on what the hell this stc is and if my powers would affect it, I'd like to.
Rolled 67 vs. 30, doesn't matter either way.

Couple of things of note here:

You're missing two modifiers for your attack. They don't change the outcome, but good to note for the future. Firstly, the STC spawns have a +10 size modifier to hit since theyre Hulking. Secondly, since that STC is engaged with Egill, there's a -20 mod for shooting into melee and my house rule is that if you fail a roll within 20 points of your target, it hits one other random combatant in the melee.

In this case you hit the STC spawn but I want everyone to be aware of my house rules on shooting into melee.

Yeah, all you can tell about the STC is that it has been horribly corrupted by the weak veil on this planet.

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 7:50 am

Also haven't updated the map yet but for the record, STC SPAWN 3 IS DEAD.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 7:58 am

Don't shoot the STC spawn... shoot the STC!!
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2019 8:01 am

Carnelian wrote:
Don't shoot the STC spawn... shoot the STC!!

Wanna NPC Lars and do just that Smile?

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 24, 2019 8:10 pm

Lars' lasgun stats:

Rigged Lasgun Basic 60m S/3/– 1d10+4 E 7 30 2 Full - unreliable

he/him
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 12:29 pm

Egill plants his feet after he'd been rocked back from the spawns clubbing attack. He heard the STC roar and thrash at its wounding, this was good as he could focus on the spawn trying to brain him and then help Donna. Snarling at his foe he swings his claymore horizontally at its mid-drift. "Die!" he bellows.

+++++++++

Half aim, standard attack +20 vs spawn
https://orokos.com/roll/752044 = 37 vs 63 = , 16 Damage, 2 pen
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 5:15 pm

Need dodges or parries from Donna and Egill both.

Failing the roll will mean that Egill will take 11 dmg pen 2 to the right arm.

Donna will take 15 dmg pen 2 to the left arm.

Hit Felyx as well.....I'm inclined to think that Felyx would be unable to dodge. 14 damage pen 2.

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 5:17 pm

General OOC - Page 14 Close-18

General OOC - Page 14 Combat12

he/him
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 11:18 pm

Parry https://orokos.com/roll/748172 = 98

Temp fate for wounds back = https://orokos.com/roll/748172 = 2

4 wounds taken, Im now on 6.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 11:37 pm

PArry
http://orokos.com/roll/752166
Another fail.

Im not sure what you've got my HP at at the moment but I think its not looking good for me.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:23 am

Cannot dodge after all, but a good chat on LINE nonetheless. Felyx soaks 4/10 damage puts him at 2 health. Using fate to try and restore some of that: 4 health restored.

Currently:
6/13 Wounds
2/3 Fate

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
MmmTasteIt

MmmTasteIt

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:57 am

Ok, Marius is FINALLY ready to fire that damn nade launcher. Hope it was worth the wait.
http://orokos.com/roll/752228
39 v. 59, a hit!
http://orokos.com/roll/752230
13 damage, pen 6
I doubt concussive will matter, but the STC has to make a +0 toughness test or be stunned.

---
Marius, after fumbling around with the launcher for what felt like an eternity, slammed the barrel into the locked position. He swung out from behind his cover, just in time to watch a cultist take Donna's arm off at the elbow. He winced; he'd have to make this shot count, he wouldn't have time to fiddle with the launcher any longer if he wanted to keep his compatriots alive.

He lined up the iron sight on the grotesque maw of the STC abomination. He whispered a quick prayer to the Emperor, exhaled, and pulled the trigger. Time to take your medicine, you monstrosity.

*THUNK*....shhhhhhhHHHH*THWAP*

The grenade impacted directly into the maw. As the explosion blossomed outward, Marius grinned.

burnburnburnburn
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 8:26 am

OOC: ready the last pipe bomb 1/2, 1/2 toss. BS 56 (size/standard) -20 (called maw) <36; rolled 24!!
http://orokos.com/roll/752232
Damage: 12, pen 6, blast (7)
http://orokos.com/roll/752233

FP Re-Roll Damage: 19, pen 6, blast (7)
http://orokos.com/roll/752234

FP: 1/3

Fuck awful damage. Will use Fate to re-roll if allowed.

IC: Felyx hardly registered the shots impacting on and around him. All that mattered was seeing the end of this. He pulled out his final modified tube charge, primed it, and tossed it exactly as he had done before...

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 4:20 pm

It all counts! Racking up the damage.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 5:43 pm

Carnelian wrote:
Parry https://orokos.com/roll/748172 = 98

Temp fate for wounds back = https://orokos.com/roll/748172 = 2

4 wounds taken, Im now on 6.

Hey Dave, can you clarify whether you mean you're on 6 critical or 6 normal damage here? Your PC sheet says 10 so I'm a little confused. Ideally I'd like all players to keep wound totals on their PC sheets accurate to-date if possible

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 1:35 pm

Are we still in structured time? If so, here is an athletics roll to see how fast Felyx can retrace his "steps."

60 vs 79 = 6m back
http://orokos.com/roll/752563

That will at least get him to the railing. I forget how much higher up the ceiling is from the railing, but if it is feasible, time dictates that he would allow himself to hang by the arms and drop to the railing rather than descend down.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 1:41 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
Are we still in structured time? If so, here is an athletics roll to see how fast Felyx can retrace his "steps."

60 vs 79 = 6m back
http://orokos.com/roll/752563

That will at least get him to the railing. I forget how much higher up the ceiling is from the railing, but if it is feasible, time dictates that he would allow himself to hang by the arms and drop to the railing rather than descend down.

Definitely still in structured time, just not sure if I should stick to initiative order or what. Open to suggestions or thoughts here.

If we do stick to initiative order, you've already used your full action this turn correct?

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 4:05 pm

Yep. That would be for next round.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:55 am

Cool - let's stay in initiative order for now. I think that will help keep my shit in order.

he/him
Back to top Go down
MmmTasteIt

MmmTasteIt

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 7:09 am

Ok, since Marius is up on the walkway near the exit, he's going to take the chance to prep a stimm for Donna so he can give her a fighting chance when someone drags her up there.

---
Marius felt the daemon's death rattle echo in his mind long after it had ceased in realspace; the being was being sent back to the warp, but it wasn't leaving quietly.

He quickly surveyed the scene. While he knew time was short, he refused to let his desire to escape overpower his duty. He slung the launcher back over his shoulder and made for the stairs, retrieving a syringe of stimm from his combat vest. Donna had already lost a lot of blood; without expedient intervention, she likely wouldn't survive the escape even if she was carried out.

"EGIL," Marius bellowed over the cacophany of the collapsing chamber, "GRAB DONNA."

[[Marius isn't very quick, but he'll take a half-move towards the stairs on the right while he's prepping the stimm for Donna]]
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:23 pm

I feel like I still needed IC.

Everything hurt. With all the sensory overload and blood pouring from a 100 cuts, Donna hardly felt, or even registered the blow that cleaved her left forearm off. She did register the sudden lack of weight from the arm as it no longer held a chainsword. The sudden imbalance caused her to stumble backwards.
Her head was spinning, round and round and she closed her eyes to keep from puking.
Then it all went dark......
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 7:44 am

Sylphilis wrote:
I feel like I still needed IC.

You got it, just added it to the IC.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 2:45 pm

I'm in melee still at the moment with a cultist so I'll be deferring to see what my opponent does. I'm in two minds. I activated my ability... Death to All Who Oppose Me! (see my sheet) vs the cultists which means I have to take an insanity point to drop combat with them. I might have to smack the cultist in the face before grabbing Donna.

Either way at the moment when you get to me I 'defer'.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2019 4:29 pm

Damiel will full disengage and head up the stairs.

IC: Damiel stumbled at the sudden collapse of plascrete rock and squeal of metal on metal. As the underground temple began to fall apart around him, he realized how dire their situation was. " Come on come on! Let's get out of here, we can finish off whoever survives when we get out!" He looked across the hall at Egill, and then at Donna, bleeding out on the ground. He didn't expect her to make it, but he wouldn't say that to Egill. Still, was taking the carcass out of here worth the danger it put them in?
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 12:42 pm

Carnelian wrote:
I'm in melee still at the moment with a cultist so I'll be deferring to see what my opponent does. I'm in two minds. I activated my ability... Death to All Who Oppose Me! (see my sheet) vs the cultists which means I have to take an insanity point to drop combat with them. I might have to smack the cultist in the face before grabbing Donna.

Either way at the moment when you get to me I 'defer'.

That's a sick ability. Awesome.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 6:41 pm

General OOC - Page 14 Combat13

Here is the updated map overview - cultists running off map, Lars is off map in the tunnel you entered through.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:31 pm

I guess its a half action move to Donna and another half action to pick her up.

IC
Egill stumbled as the chamber started to come apart, while he would have preferred to bring the Emperors wrath to the cultists he was glad they decided to flee. If they'd stayed it probably would have been death for all of them. They had to get out and it was to him to try and get Donna out. He hoped the lass was alive. Quickly coming to his warrior in arms side, he hefts her over his shoulders.

The Emperor give me strength Egill thought as he steadies himself. She was heavy. It was all muscle though.

Back to top Go down
MmmTasteIt

MmmTasteIt

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 7:16 am

Marius is going to get a running start and try to clear the slagged walkway.
http://orokos.com/roll/755075
PRAISE THE EMPRAH
6 v 47, 5 DoS.

---
Marius quickly realized that he could not meet Egil half-way - the chunks of rockcrete falling from the ceiling would almost certainly be fatal if they had the misfortune to be struck by one. He turned from the stairs to the sizzling gap of slagged walkway between him and the exit. He cursed - despite the excellence of his fine motor skills, his macro-motor skills had often left a lot to be desired.

Taking a deep breath, he sprinted towards the gap... though an observer would be hard pressed to call the pile of ill-fitting carapace lurching towards the gap a 'sprint'. Planting his foot near the edge of the gap, he nearly was pitched into the hole by the bending walkway. As fate would have it, however, the damaged walkway functioned almost like a spring board, launching him well across the gap and causing him to land, fully upright, on the other side.

He exhaled, making a mental note to spend extra time on his Prayer of Gratitude to the Emperor when they escaped the station. Carried on by his momentum, literal and spiritual, he took another leap across the small gap near the exit...

Take 2:

He managed to deftly cross the second gap as well, ducking into the tunnel they'd arrived through. He flicked the stimm he had been gripping, white-knuckled, during his leaps, making sure it would be ready for Egil's arrival.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 10:11 am

Jeff need a dodge from you or you take 13 damage, 0 pen from rockfall.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 1:39 pm

Well, shit. Can we assume that the rocks falling have been anticipated for at least one round? If so, RAW gives evasion a +30.

Which apparently wouldn't have helped me. 45 vs 11. http://orokos.com/roll/755597

Rock is hitting. 6 soak, 7 damage getting through puts me at 1 critical Impact Body: A blow to the target’s body steals the breath from his lungs. The target can take only a Half Action on his next turn.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 1:44 pm

For future reference I am definitely cool with the rockfall being something you anticipated for one round or more.

Can always spend a FP to recover 1d5 hit points if need be, right?

he/him
Back to top Go down
Urist

Urist

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 6:50 am

Alistair just runs up the stairs  to B14

--

Alistair was sprinting up the stairs, taking a hard right, around the corner. It was now every man for himself.
Even the beasts have turned their back on them and were fleeing the chamber. He stopped suddenly in front
of a molten blob of metal, needing time to gather the courage for the jump.
Back to top Go down
Urist

Urist

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 11:51 am

Then lets jump
Roll Athletics Roll (https://orokos.com/roll/755908) 42 < 31 + 40

-

After a moment of hesitation, Alistair takes a few steps and then leaps over melted walkway
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 2:21 pm

Damiel books shit. Full run up the stairs with a jump over the molten slag at the end of his movement.

AG 33 +20 (8 extra meters ran) + <53
Rolled 28, 3DoS, http://orokos.com/roll/755949

That should land him in the space between both slag spots, 11 B.

IC:
Damiel looks back at Egill as he picks up the body. He was happy the warrior gave so much care to his comrades. Maybe it will save his life some day. Damiel turns and runs up the stairs as fast as his feet will take him, giving himself plenty of room to get a running start toward the slag in front of him. He sprinted down the catwalk and bounded over the slag. For a second he felt as if he was hovering over the molten metal, and he thought to himself that this would be a fitting end for one cursed as he was. Yet, his feet touched down on the other side and he halted his momentum on the nearby wall. Once he caught himself, he stopped to look back at the fates of the others in the room.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 1:51 pm

Full move 18m to D22.

IC
Egill looked briefly down at Donna's severed arm and chainsword. She'd be pissed if he didn't grab her weapon he thought. Then a clump of ceiling crashed to the floor beside him, easily big enough to brain him. Time to give it some legs. Spurred on by the adrenaline of combat, the will to survive and desire to bring more pain to heretics in the future Egill runs. His burden a mere irritation to the barbarian.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 3:21 pm

General OOC - Page 14 Combat14

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 3:22 pm

I know the quality of the map is shit but I am sure you get the picture (no pun intended)

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:07 am

Felyx is at B22 now, btw.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:07 am

What exactly will this stimm do?
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 5:31 am

Sylphilis wrote:

Zeke can correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's something for flavor rather a mechanical effect (which I wholeheartedly support). Fiction before mechanics!

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 7:23 pm

Uhhhh....can anyone remind me what you told the pilot Luthor to do when lol? I can't find it in the IC....

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 4:19 pm

We told him to sit tight and wait for us lol

How far away is Norgrim from the party?

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 4:27 pm

5 meters, roughly

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 3:04 pm

All right. Fuck this shit. Servitor and Felyx are charging. If he lives, cool. If not, fuck him.

WS 31 +20 (charge) +10 (ganging up/Servitor) <61; rolled 78
Damage: -

Servitor WS +charge <45; 67
Damage: -

http://orokos.com/roll/757982

We both miss lol

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 10:34 am

Here we are. Damiel will charge as well.

WS 42 +20 Charge +10 ganging up = <72 Rolled 75. Balls.

http://orokos.com/roll/758176
Back to top Go down
MmmTasteIt

MmmTasteIt

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 8:15 am

bobarctor1977 wrote:
Sylphilis wrote:

Zeke can correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's something for flavor rather a mechanical effect (which I wholeheartedly support). Fiction before mechanics!

It's actually a neat combination of both. IIRC, it removes levels of fatigue, which is what blood loss imparts. Enough levels of fatigue kill you off, so it can help slow that process.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 8:35 am

everyone in the party needs to take 1d10 corruption points and make a +0 willpower test.

If you fail the willpower test, please take an additional CP equal to your degrees of failure.

Felyx takes an additional 2 CP.

This is on account of you fighting and engaging with that enormous, massively corrupted demonic STC.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2019 10:12 am

Corruption and WP test
https://orokos.com/roll/758632 = 7 CP
WP 2 vs 40ish, pass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

General OOC
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next