A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General OOC

Go down 
+8
blackadder
Iron and Metal
bobarctor1977
Murcurie
Sylphilis
MmmTasteIt
Theoretical
Threebad
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

General OOC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 10:24 am

close up shot:

General OOC - Page 8 Close_10

bigger picture shot:
General OOC - Page 8 Overvi10

Here's a close-up of your PCs as well as a larger overhead shot so you can see all combatants.

Names in the cramped room are abbreviated for clarity's sake, thats DONA for donna obviously, mar for marius, RS for repair servitor, and SD for servitor drone.

Before moving forward I wanted to confirm whether or not you want to be ordered in this fashion, part of my motivation to make the map was that everyone seemed very confused about where their PC was or should be, we had 3 PCs and a servitor occupying many of the same spaces as well as a repair servitor shooting through the door which just is not possible with a single combatant taking up each square as I initially planned.

I'm a little fuzzy on the rules for shooting through allied PCs as well, so I have to read up on how or if a repair servitor could shoot through allies (though I imagine we could just say you crouch down for their fire or something).

Not to mention I'm surprised that no one wanted the servitor drones in front as meatshields? If you have the servitors it doesn't seem to make much sense to have them in the back row, unless I'm missing something.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Theoretical

Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 8:14 am

As said in Line, Alistair will take cover near doors on southside, and prepare to throw grenade.

"Give me a warning when these doors about to open Felyx!"

Servitor drones are under Felyx's command yes?
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 am

Oh and BTW doors with the green line are open. Others are still closed.

Theo, I will punch that in, but I'm not moving any models until marching order is confirmed...though if I don't hear in a few days I'll just move forward as is.

EDIT: I should clarify that I was just going to wait to see if anyone had any changes first. Just want everyone to have a chance to comment before we move forward, but also I will advance the game in the interest of keeping the combat moving if no one chimes in. It's not like the combat hasn't been delayed long enough as is Laughing

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2019 2:08 pm

At least on drone should still be lined up facing the garage, right? The one who cut dude in half with his las-cutter.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 1:02 am

Who are we on?
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 12:02 pm

birds eye

General OOC - Page 8 Birdse10

close up

General OOC - Page 8 Close_11

aim, short range, semi auto burst (+20): 1d100 81 1d10+3 11

Miraculously the lasgun fire from the slave in the garage goes wide.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:20 pm

In my head, I thought Egil and Damiel were lining up on the door to clear the garage first.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 2:51 pm

Basically I had no idea where to put people as Donna and Egill's first moves were both to move on spaces occupied by servitors. I also figured maybe someone would want to use the servitors rather than letting PCs engage and rush in first.

So I just laid out a best guess and asked for input. I figured maybe with characters clearly marked people might have a clearer understanding of what's going on and where they'd wanna be, without doubling up PCs/NPCs on spaces.

Hence why I asked the group if anyone wanted to be repositioned, and Dave gave me the go ahead that this was fine except for switching damiel and egill.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 5:58 pm

charge the douchbag slave who's shooting at me.
http://orokos.com/roll/692473
42 vs 68
13 damage p2

Donna smiled as she took cover from the clumsy shot being thrown her way. She pokes her head out from the sparks to goad him on.
"Jus a lil bit more practice an' one day yew'll get me." She moves behind the doorway again as more sparks pepper. In response, she smiles savagely and revs the chainsword as she rushes out into the hall and towards the wanker who was shooting at her. She closed the gap easily and raked one of his arms with the tearing weapon.
"Lets diespense wit awh the p'easantries ya"
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 5:57 am

Dodged!

dodge: 1d100 10

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 6:27 am

Hi all,

I've been tinkering around in the map editor, does anyone have any preference regarding this type of map versus the former? Same layout, modified slightly as the OG map has grids at different angles and I can't fuck with that. Aside from the orientation it's 99% the same, aside from the fact that I can't draw circles for shit haha.

Just let me know if you have a preference.

General OOC - Page 8 Birds_10
General OOC - Page 8 Close_10

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 09, 2019 1:55 pm

OOC: Have the Repair servitor Run (12m) to Donna's melee to give her a ganging up bonus on the next round. To not crowd the plate, I will delay with both servitor drones to move out after Egil and Alistair to tie up any other enemies in melee. Open doors to allow the team to fuck some shit up.

Finally, Combat servitor in the room at the very bottom will open up on its master.

BS 30 +60 (PB range/Unaware target) <90; rolled 20/8 DoS/BOOM HEADSHOT.
Damage: 14 (RF: 1), 12, 11, 6, 9, 6, 9, 7, pen 3.
http://orokos.com/roll/692886

RF: The impact fills the target’s head with a terrible ringing noise. The target must make a Challenging (+0) Toughness test or suffer 1 level of Fatigue.

^^ I don't think that is going to matter as the second shot to his head should put him out of his misery.

IC: Felyx sent the repair servitor to assist Donna while the others made ready to advance. "Two enemies are being just beyond doors - 1 at right hallway. 1 at left second room. Doors to be opening 3... 2... 1..."

A barrage of heavy automatic fire can be heard at the opposite end of the station. It stops and the doors slide open.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 11:34 am

Birdseye:

General OOC - Page 8 Birds_11

North side:
General OOC - Page 8 North_10

South side:

Bottom 3 bogeys with purple tokens next to them are illuminated. All other bogeys on the south side are in darkness so -30 to hit from ranged attacks, -20 from CC attacks.

General OOC - Page 8 South_10

Overwatch shots:

lasgun shots, darkness (-30), semi auto (+0), short range (+10): 1d100 56 1d100 12 1d100 38 1d100 38 1d100 79

lasgun damage: 1d10+3 9

Grand total of one of our 5 bogeys hits Egill, does 9 damage 0 pen. Guessing that does zero damage, but Egill can try to dodge if you like.

@Dave, Egill can use a meat shield for +3 to his armor. That said, you can't run or charge with it and your movement is halved.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 3:13 pm

Yeah, thats no damage. My soak is 10 with the meat-shield.

I would argue that I'd have more cover against those on my side. Those enemies at 14 & 4 do not have as clear a shot. Irrelevant for the shooting just done, but what do you think?
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 3:50 pm

Carnelian wrote:
Yeah, thats no damage. My soak is 10 with the meat-shield.

I would argue that I'd have more cover against those on my side. Those enemies at 14 & 4 do not have as clear a shot. Irrelevant for the shooting just done, but what do you think?

For simplicity's sake I was just giving you leg + body cover right now from all shooters. Also giving them all the same cover as they're leaning out of doorways/closets.

Sent from Topic'it App

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 3:59 pm

Suggestion for if this ever comes up again, which I hope it will.

For impromptu cover like this, you could always use the shots vs comrades rules from Only War. What I mean by that is give the +3 to AP all (unless the shots come from the side or behind) and only rolls of doubles (11, 22, 33, etc) or successful called shots would hit the PC. Any other shots would hit the cover.

Then just give the cover an amount of shots it can soak before it is destroyed. This way the cover will soak the vast majority of incoming shots until it comes apart. Interactive and fun!

Granted, I think your way is perfectly solid. Us GMs love us some option though.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2019 6:17 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
Suggestion for if this ever comes up again, which I hope it will.

For impromptu cover like this, you could always use the shots vs comrades rules from Only War. What I mean by that is give the +3 to AP all (unless the shots come from the side or behind) and only rolls of doubles (11, 22, 33, etc) or successful called shots would hit the PC. Any other shots would hit the cover.

Then just give the cover an amount of shots it can soak before it is destroyed. This way the cover will soak the vast majority of incoming shots until it comes apart. Interactive and fun!

Granted, I think your way is perfectly solid. Us GMs love us some option though.

You're talking cover-cover, not meatshields, right? Sounds like an easy good rule, I'll give it some thought. Does seem easier than normal cover rules

Sent from Topic'it App

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 8:00 am

No, I am talking about using something as impromptu cover like Egil is doing.

The normal cover rules are a bit convoluted, but we got a lot of good use out of them in the only war game.

Here is the rule clarification I used for actual cover in my Emperor's Bastards game:
- When attacking an opponent in cover, any damage value that surpases the armor of the cover will be transferred to the target. Furthermore, the armor value of the cover will be reduced by 1/2 the damage that was able to get through.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2019 8:04 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
No, I am talking about using something as impromptu cover like Egil is doing.

The normal cover rules are a bit convoluted, but we got a lot of good use out of them in the only war game.

Here is the rule clarification I used for actual cover in my Emperor's Bastards game:
- When attacking an opponent in cover, any damage value that surpases the armor of the cover will be transferred to the target. Furthermore, the armor value of the cover will be reduced by 1/2 the damage that was able to get through.

What else would count as impromptu cover? Just curious what the dividing line between impromptu cover and normal cover. Sorry, I don't have a copy of the OW rules, and I don't think thats in BC, DH, RT, or DW (the books I do have lol)

he/him
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 4:40 am

psi focus - smite
https://orokos.com/roll/693887 = 5 vs 57 (+10 psi focus), 6 DoS psychic barrage - 3 hits!

Damage (3 hits)
https://orokos.com/roll/693888 = 8, 11, 6, 4 Pen

IC
Egill hunkers down behind his meat-shield as the bullets connect to it and the surrounding bulkhead. There were to many heretics for now to use his sword. He was eager but not stupid.

Egill gathers his Righteous and god sanctioned warp powers, he suddenly gestures to the nearest foe. Multiple electric blue forks of lighting stab at the nearest enemy.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 12:11 pm

dodging egill's smite: 1d100 11

4 DoS, so sorry man but that's all dodged. They're dodging exceptionally well this round!

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 1:20 pm

Oh by the way. Egill and Alistair both have to make a +0 WP test to avoid pinning.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 1:52 pm

WP test vs pinning
https://orokos.com/roll/694079 = 4 vs 47, pass
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:35 am

squares are 2 meters each

overview

General OOC - Page 8 Overvi10[/url]

up top

General OOC - Page 8 Up_top10

down low

General OOC - Page 8 Down_l10

he/him

Last edited by bobarctor1977 on Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2019 7:38 am

WP test to resist pinning from overwatch: 1d100 100

big whiff from alistair to resist pinning, since I believe theo is still AFK on his trip.

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 12:52 pm

suppressing fire roll: 1d100 33

Damiel's fires some semi-auto las shots into the darkness and at the few illuminated cultists down the hallway, but his haphazard aim misses any targets.

However, the cultists are clearly not trained (or experienced) in combat and cower in fear behind their cover as the las bolts fly overhead.

[All 5 cultists in the southern area are now pinned]

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 1:16 pm

semi auto lasgun shot (+10 for short range, -20 for pinned): 1d100 79

rolled a semi auto attack for alistair against one of the illuminated enemies (better chance of hitting). big whiff.

I know theo was planning on tossing a nade, but with a -20 to BS tests while pinned (and only a half action so no aiming) I didn't want to waste it while I NPC the character.

2nd chance to overcome pinning: 1d100 40

Good news is alistair is no longer pinned (gets a +30 bonus to the pinning test due to being in cover)

he/him
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 1:26 pm

My turn. Going to butcher this guy with an AoA, +ganging up, +2-1
http://orokos.com/roll/695181
natural 2 to hit. 13 p 2 damage

She launches into a tirade of savage attacks. Using Felyx's servitor as bait, she simply hacks away at the pitiful defender. Blow after blow rains down.
Her smile was one of demented madness, and the sadistic gleam in her eyes catches the reflection of blood,

(Assuming he dies)
She stands back to full height, having hacked the defender into pieces on the ground. She breathed hard, but that was so much fun. She wanted more, and just down the hall there was plenty more to be had.
"Sorry luv. Yew got yurs but I did'n get mine. Im gonna go find out wot pleasure yer friend chan give me. No hawd feelin's?" she speaks to the bloody ribbons on her boots.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 1:44 pm

dodging donna's melee attack: 1d100 42

Do i dodge it if I only got 1 DoS? Little fuzzy on the new dodge rules....if its only a single hit then I think I dodged this one too.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 3:25 pm

Repair Servitor Servo fist vs slave
WS 25 +30 (double team, aim, single attack) <55; rolled 85/mis
http://orokos.com/roll/695252

Other servitors to move in front of Egil and Alistair to provide additional cover.

Combat servitor half move (2m) NE to get line of sight on that one asshole farthest back from the main team.

BS 30 +30? (unaware - do they know this servitor has turned on them?) -10 (full auto) +10 (range) <30/60; rolled 74/miss. Well, he's aware now. lol
http://orokos.com/roll/695255

Feel to IC it as you please. Boo boo round for the servitors.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 4:16 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
Repair Servitor Servo fist vs slave
WS 25 +30 (double team, aim, single attack) <55; rolled 85/mis
http://orokos.com/roll/695252

Other servitors to move in front of Egil and Alistair to provide additional cover.

Combat servitor half move (2m) NE to get line of sight on that one asshole farthest back from the main team.

BS 30 +30? (unaware - do they know this servitor has turned on them?) -10 (full auto) +10 (range) <30/60; rolled 74/miss. Well, he's aware now. lol
http://orokos.com/roll/695255

Feel to IC it as you please. Boo boo round for the servitors.

You can IC it if you like...they are totally under your control. I can do it if you're busy with school shit, though.

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 4:22 pm

BTW, regarding XP, how do you usually handle a player entering a game in progress like this? Should I bring Luka up to speed by giving him roughly equivalent XP, or just let him earn it on his own and be a little underpowered? In RL games (when I'm not playing with whiny players or noobs) I usually just say "tough beans, you will have to gain XP as you go" but I don't want Luka to be too far behind.

he/him
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 4:34 pm

I'm fine with being "underpowered".
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 6:02 am

Whats normally done is a new character is brought in a little bit below the lowest xp count.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 7:08 am

each square is 2m

Just noticed I moved a servitor drone rather than a repair servitor to the garage for that combat...whoops, sorry about that. Anyway, it's fixed now.

overview
General OOC - Page 8 Overvi11

northern side/garage
General OOC - Page 8 Up_top11

southern side
General OOC - Page 8 Down_l11

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2019 8:09 am

Carnelian wrote:
Whats normally done is a new character is brought in a little bit below the lowest xp count.

Yeah, this is what we have mainly done in the past. I have done both. I think it ultimately comes down to the type of game you want to run. If his character is meant to be our equal in terms of power - just as powerful but different means for finding his or herself in our company - then I would give them close to equal.

But if we are meant to be the veterans and this person legit new to the party - then I would bring them in under. One way to do it might be to give them enough XP so they started where we did, but not as much as we have earned since starting. This can get tricky the more advanced we get, but now it should be fine.

Kisses.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 19, 2019 10:49 am

[quote="Iron and Metal"]
Carnelian wrote:
One way to do it might be to give them enough XP so they started where we did, but not as much as we have earned since starting.

Didn't the party just start with the default starting XP? Or is my memory failing me? I think it's the former but I will be the first to admit my memory is not great haha.

I'm thinking of starting Luka's PC with the same XP as you did (which is starting XP, but maybe being a little more generous with how I dole out XP for Lars specifically so that he can slowly catch up.

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 5:13 pm

aim + fire shotgun at cultist: 1d100 67

w/ 39 BS and a +10 for short range and +10 for aim half action that's a miss - but I'm assuming the shotgun has scatter, which would make it just barely hit.

Hopefully Zeke can clarify when he gets back. I know he basically added flavor text for the name of the shotgun but unfortunately I don't know what shotgun he grabbed from the rules and in his PC bio there's no scatter listed under it...will assume it has it for now.

shotgun damage roll: 1d10+4 9

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 5:35 pm

+10 for single shot <69, right? Should hit with 2 DoS.

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 5:42 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
+10 for single shot <69, right? Should hit with 2 DoS.

Sent from Topic'it App

Good call forgot about that. Thanks Jeff!

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 6:09 pm

north

General OOC - Page 8 North10

south
General OOC - Page 8 South10

overview
General OOC - Page 8 Overvi12

he/him
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 12:22 pm

OOC
- Free action to drop my meat shield
- Charge the one closest to me and smack him with my sword
Charge/dmg roll https://orokos.com/roll/696786 = 57 vs 63, hit. 13 damage.

IC
Egill saw his chance as Marius' peppering las-shots make the heretics cower back. "Die heretics, in the name of the Emperor!" Egill shout as he drops his meat shield and charges at the nearest heretic. He was emboldened by Alistair as his fellow acolyte readied a grenade.

Egill comes in hard swinging his claymore diagonally up from right to left trying to catch his foe in the side.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 6:09 pm

dodge: 1d100 36

Sorry....another dodge.

he/him
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 12:00 am

Lars wasn't sleeping when the racket of gunfire came from the north of the station. Sleep was a burden for him, even more so since he came to the research station.

He knew what was happening. It was a rescue mission. The Inquisition doesn't leave its members to suffer the machinations of traitors and heretics.

Positioning himself close to the door, Lars is taken totally by suprise as the backwall of the room is violentily ripped appart. Reflexively he grabs the first thing that comes under his hand. He is almost taken by the whirlwind, but just as he feels his fingers slipping, the force abates.

The chilling cold that enters the slave quarters is unpleasant, yet pales in comparison to the prismatic light and otherworldly whispers that accompany it.

Even a glance at the prismatic blur in the sky hurt his eyes, and without thinking, Lars throws his malnourished body wildy at the door, shoulder first, not wanting to end up like other poor souls that shared his misery in the past weeks.

+++++

I don't know if I have to roll some test, but I'll roll just in case so that I dont hold up the game.

I will throw S test to try the break the door, as I don't have Security skill.

Roll

32, 1 DoF

Lars against the Door:
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 2:32 pm

So we aren't waiting on me when the time comes -

OOC: Repair Servitor Servo fist vs slave
WS 25 +30 (double team, aim, single attack) <55; rolled 28/hit
Damage: 16, pen 0
http://orokos.com/roll/697339

Servitor Drones to move up 2m each providing cover if needed; in the event this would block my own teammates from attacking, they can move into the open corridor.

Combat servitor charge pinned closest enemy.
WS 35 +20 (charge) +10 (if prone) <55/65; rolled 46/hit
Damage: 19, pen 2
http://orokos.com/roll/697341

IC: Felyx coordinates everything in only a few seconds, the machine spirit greatly enhancing his abilities. "Major disturbances are being in the South West - caution is being advised" he says via the vox units nearest the team.

In the garage, the repair servitor shoots a devastatingly hard fist toward the slave; at the far end of the room, the combat servitor rushes one of the pinned slaves. The chainsword on its left arm roared into action, swinging heavily at the enemy...

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 2:51 pm

Cultist in the garage hits Donna w a knife attack:

aim + standard attack w knife against donna: 1d100 29

knife damage on donna: 1d5+3 4 4 damage 0 pen to the left leg. probably nothing...

all 3 cultists shooting at Egill hit

darkness (-30), aim (+10) semi auto (+0), short range (+10): 1d100 24 1d100 11 1d100 9 1d10+3 11 1d10+3 7 1d10+3 7

damage for extra shots: 1d10+3 7 1d10+3 4

So that's 5 lasgun hits on egill altogether. all pen 0 but damage is 11 (body), 7 (right arm), 7 (head), 7 (right arm), 4 (head).

Forgot about penalty for shooting while pinned as well as shooting into melee, so all those shots miss.

Cultist in combat w egill draws a knife for an attack: draw knife + standard attack: 1d100 1

knife damage: 1d5+3 4

4 damage to egill's head as well.

rolling to resist pinning: rolling to resist pinning, +30 for being in cover, 4 cultists clockwise from top: 1d100 73 1d100 11 1d100 47 1d100 23

All cultists are now NOT pinned save for the one in combat w egill.

he/him

Last edited by bobarctor1977 on Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 2:57 pm

Aren't the cultists pinned? They won't be able to shoot at Egil until they pass WP to break the pin.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 3:01 pm

Egill is also in melee so thats -20 for shooting into it I think.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 3:01 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
Aren't the cultists pinned? They won't be able to shoot at Egil until they pass WP to break the pin.

Good call, I apologize I totally forgot. They can still shoot, just at a penalty, correct?

Gotta run right now but will update later to correct that.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2019 3:02 pm

If they fail they have a half action. So they can still shoot but they certainly can't aim.

If they pass WP they act normally ofc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

General OOC
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next