A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check In/Check Out

Go down 
+9
blackadder
mruozu
Theoretical
Carnelian
Azza
bobarctor1977
Sylphilis
Solodice
Murcurie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gurkhal
Senpai

Check In/Check Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 7:51 am

Tomorrow and the day after that I shall be gone from my computer, so see you in three days time!
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 9:06 am

Have a good mini vacation!

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 1:12 am

Come back soon!
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 10:43 pm

I'm back. No vaccation though, but a lousy trip with rain, late trains, waiting in the autumn rain and wind for like +30 minutes and so on. But now I'm back and ready to play!
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 11:52 am

Son has pneumonia. I'll be absent.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2018 1:28 pm

That sucks, bro. Take care of that kid. Positive vibes until he gets better.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2018 11:24 pm

Back in on this.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 2:57 pm

How's your kid doing?

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 9:47 am

Christ, sorry you had to deal with that Heath.

Back and about to start posting again.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:27 am

I just want to say that I will have some sporadic access to internet and my books during this week. If I would get secure access before the end of this week, I'll let you know. So please feel free to NPC Bleda to keep the game moving.
Back to top Go down
Azza
Senpai
Azza

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 12:17 pm

I'm back. Honest.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 11:12 pm

Sorry guys. Was laid low as I mentioned on LINE. This month has been pretty shit. I am unable to call in for a few months without risking my job, so If I can work I should be able to post.

Just maybe not as on top of things as usual for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2018 8:25 am

Azza wrote:
I'm back. Honest.

afro

Syl wrote:
Sorry guys. Was laid low as I mentioned on LINE. This month has been pretty shit. I am unable to call in for a few months without risking my job, so If I can work I should be able to post.

Just maybe not as on top of things as usual for a few days.

No worries, man. Take care of yourself. Hopefully that walking pneumonia bullshit goes away soon.

All right, guys. Heading up to Fresno today for Thanksgiving. I am bringing my laptop, but I can't say how many updates I will be able to get in. I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday - Americans and non-Americans alike. Cheers.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2018 4:18 am

Also heading out of town today until Sunday for the holiday. Bringing my laptop but we'll see how much time I have for updates.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Sent from Topic'it App

he/him
Back to top Go down
Theoretical

Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:44 am

Hi all. I'm heading to Europe for quite some time (between 16/12 to 17/1). I'm hoping that I'll have internet connection frequently enough to keep a semi regular posting and updating for anything I'm a part of. Obviously, I can't guarantee anything, and mostly dependent on where I'm staying.

There is a very high chance of me posting over the Christmas week.

I will most likely be unable to post between 6th and 13th of Jan.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 8:35 am

Thanks for the heads up, Theo. That sounds wonderful; enjoy your trip!

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 11:52 am

And tomorrow I will be travelling so probably no posts from me that day.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 8:21 pm

And now I'm back and ready to post.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 10:31 am

I'm sure many of you are in much the same situation, but I am officially entering the usual holiday madness right now. From now until Christmas, things are going to be hectic as I run around and try to make time for my own family as well as my girlfriend's and help my folks prepare for a party.

Things (should) calm down for me following Christmas, but we'll see, might need a day or two to catch up on personal shit.

TLDR; I'll be pretty busy and might be AWOL or not getting posts in until after Christmas.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 10:51 am

No worries, bro. Totally understandable.

We should all expect a general slowdown over the holidays. This is always the case. I offer incentives to all my players to get posts in if they can to build PC relationships and world-depth. Incentives = rewards. haha.

But if not, that is no problem. Everyone have a wonderful holiday. I hope you are all surrounded by people you love (and some who annoy the shit out of you), have amazing meals and drinks, and make great memories.

Thank you all for partaking in this great gaming experiment and giving me a wonderful escape.

Happy holidays!

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 11:52 pm

Im actually surprised the slowdown didnt start at thanksgiving time.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 3:30 am

My phone died, Im not going to be on LINE until I can figure something out.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 10:09 am

Drag. I just sent a map for Kanna and Arlene to LINE. Can I shoot it to you in an email?

Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Sylphilis wrote:
My phone died, Im not going to be on LINE until I can figure something out.

Line does have a desktop app if you need a stop gap.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 11:41 am

All right, all. I am at the end of my MA journey right now. I am planning on taking my final exams in about a month's time. I am really buckling down on dedicating my free time to studying; so, I might be a ghost until this is done. I will be around on LINE, however.

If I do get updates in, they will likely be on the weekends. I apologize to all my players, but I fully intend to pick things up with a furious vengeance once this is over with.

GMs, if you are waiting for an action from me, NPC me please.

Cheers, all.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2019 12:01 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
All right, all. I am at the end of my MA journey right now. I am planning on taking my final exams in about a month's time. I am really buckling down on dedicating my free time to studying; so, I might be a ghost until this is done.

Good luck man. You're gonna crush it! I will raise a toast to you when you're finished.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2019 6:03 am

I will, probably and it looks like it, go travelling between the 23-25, so its possible that you won't hear from my given my normal schedule, until 27/1.

EDITED: Turns out I won't go travelling as I am sick instead so the results should be kind of the same.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2019 4:45 am

Ok, I'm back now and feeling well, so I should be able to participate as usual now.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 12:25 am

I've no data on my phone until early next week so I will not pick up anything in LINE. Message me here please.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2019 1:18 am

Im doing a few updates, but will only be on phone with no internet on cpu until Monday night.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 3:57 pm

All right, all. Master's exams are finished and one has been confirmed a pass. As much as I want to just dive back in on here, I am not quite out of the woods yet.

On Friday, March 1st, I am presenting original research at a research competition; so, this week will be preparing for that. After that, however, I should be much more active on here once again.

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2019 9:29 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 12:13 pm

Thank you!

It went very well. I am a little worried it went too well; it may sound douchey, but I legitimately do not want to move on to the next round. I need a break from academia.

With that said, I am back and in full force. I legitimately missed this site and you all - excited to get back into it.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 11:59 pm

Its that time of the month again.

And by that, I mean I will be working out of town again until monday without any wifi capacity and blocked isp on the work cpu's.

Fun fun.
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 1:13 pm

I just want to apologise to everybody for not posting and not mentioning I won't post (that 'cause I thought I would be). Well, anyways, I'll try to make up for it now. Sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 1:30 pm

No worries! Welcome back!

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 1:46 am

OK guys, that time of the month again. I'm working a weekend shift out of town and wont be back untl monday.

But, theres light at the end of the tunnel. I may not be doing this job past this summer depending on what happens when Wife is done with school.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 2:43 am

I'm going on a family holiday 7th - 14th Apr to Valencia. I won't be posting during this time although I'm sure I'll get the odd chance to check LINE.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 8:08 am

I got very happy for a moment there because my mind went to "Valencia, California."

I am sure you mean some other Old World Valencia that doesn't matter. Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 10:12 am

Yeah sorry man.... some day perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 12:37 am

I'm back in the saddle. I'll get everything updated across today/tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 1:25 pm

All right, all. Tomorrow I am flying to Portland for WAWH history conference that my wife is presenting at. It is going to be awesome, but I suspect I won't be active until Sunday at the earliest.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 4:02 pm

Hey, all. Been in kind of a funk lately and my head hasn't been in posting - which is a very rare thing for me. I am starting to feel a little more normal, but please excuse the absence.

I should get things up and running again by the end of the week.

Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 4:08 pm

Will be out of town from August 23rd to the 27th. Probably won't have any reception or wifi from the 23rd to the 25th but I will on the 26th and 27th (will check in but probably won't be making any posts).
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 12:37 pm

Rest of october will be slightly dicey for me....

I will be camping from the 18th to the 20th, and then out of town again from the 24th to the 27th. I will try to post as much as I can in the middle period there.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2019 6:35 pm

I'll be gone from November 3rd to the 8th. Can check in but probably can't post. Can answer stuff on LINE though if needed.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2019 5:19 am

Hey all. I'm really struggling for creativity and motivation in the majority of the games I'm in, so apologies if I've been slack. I'm not going away despite sticking the post in this thread, but continued slackness is likely to be a thing while I get my mojo back so posting here seemed appropriate.

I'll post as best I can and will try and not be a roadblock.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 2:34 pm

Just a warning, I'll be absent from decenber 23rd to the 28th, gonna be out of town.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2019 5:59 pm

Trying to get back into the swing of things on here. Been gone from it for too long. However, I am heading back to the states for 10 days from December 22-January 2nd.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 1:45 am

I've been really struggling for motivation to post for a while now with my post rate steadily reducing to now not checking the board every day and not chasing posts like I used to. I've tried dropping out of a few games but that hasn't helped so I think its clear I'm suffering burn out.

I need a break.

I'm going to be taking a month or two enforced exile from all the games I'm in apart from The Bastards. The reason I'm going to continue to post in that game is that its just myself and Mac at the moment so dropping from that would have a big impact.

Apologies to GM's for any extra load this causes.

Last edited by Carnelian on Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Check In/Check Out
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next