A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Check In/Check Out

Go down 
+9
blackadder
mruozu
Theoretical
Carnelian
Azza
bobarctor1977
Sylphilis
Solodice
Murcurie
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

Check In/Check Out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 6:06 am

Carnelian wrote:
I've been really struggling for motivation to post for a while now with my post rate steadily reducing to know not checking the board every day and not chasing posts like I used to. I've tried dropping out of a few games but that hasn't helped so I think its clear I'm suffering burn out. I need a break.

I'm going to be taking a month or two enforced exile from all the games I'm in apart from The Bastards. The reason I'm going to continue to post in that game is that its just myself and Mac at the moment so dropping from that would have a big impact.

Apologies to GM's for any extra load this causes.

Hey Dave,

No worries at all. You and Egill will be missed in my DH game but I totally understand and am glad you're taking time for yourself.

I hope you find a bit of downtime refreshing, and when you feel ready to come back, there will always be a spot for you in the game.

As a side note, let me know if there is anything at all I can do to make the game feel easier or help you deal with burnout.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 3:04 pm

We will keep the fire warm.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 12:56 am

Ive got a few things.

Parents are home, they are only home for a few weeks at a time then in another part of the state for 4 or 5 months. Ive been trying to spend as much time as possible with them while they are here.
But, most of my posts are done at work.
Well, work has been total crap the last few weeks. Its not COVID stuff, but you get a crappy er doc in and they think every stubbed toe and hangnail requires my services. Its nothing but lazy medicine.. I havent been able to get anything hobby related in like I usually do. Ive been struggling to keep up in the games, and am behind IC wise in all my games except for the two Im running.
Sorry for the delays, It will calm down when the shifts change again, and things should get back to some semblance of normalcy here.
Im checking LINE, but Ive got a large backlog when I do and Im missing things. Send me a PM if you need me or if something, feel free to IC/roll for me if Im not responding quickly enough.
Im not taking a break, just getting to stuff as often as I can and its not good enough.

Gracias.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:01 pm

No worries at all from me, Amigo.

Like we always say, take care of yourself (physically and mentally) and the games will always be here.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Kobras_Aquairre

Kobras_Aquairre

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 9:55 am

Just a general heads up for anyone who's in games with me, I'm moving halfway across the country this weekend so my updates are probably going to be pretty sporadic for the next week or so.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 2:20 pm

Good luck, broseph!

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 1:32 am

Im out of town this weekend.

Ill still be around via LINE. One day Im supposed to be on a boat though so I wont have signal when thats going on.

Ill be back at it Monday.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 9:40 pm

Back, with a tan and a hangover, best way to start the week.
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 10:45 pm

Will be out of town from July 29 to August 2. Won't have internet for a good majority of those days. Might have some around Friday or the weekend but no guarantees. Can only do LINE stuff if I do.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:18 pm

Similarly, I will be out of regular posting until we get settled into the new place. GMs, please NPC me if I go radio silent for too long. Catch me on LINE anytime.

Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 2:43 pm

Will be busy for about 5 days starting on Saturday. Will be able to use LINE and should be able to post for games I'm in. Updates for Vortex won't be happening until I'm less busy.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 6:45 am

Sorry for going silent but internet access has not been entirely secure. Anyway since 24/2 I'm at the hospital. They say I'm going home next week for care at home so maybe I can get a more secure access to communocation then. Looking to join up with you guys again.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:29 am

Wow, Gurk that's really intense. I hope you are OK. Please take care of yourself and keep us updated. Wishing all the best for you.

Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 4:02 pm

Be well Gurk, hope you make a quick recovery. Like Jeff said, let us know if anything changes.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 21, 2021 11:49 pm

Thanks guys! Contrary to previous planning it seems I will remain at the hospital for some more time. I'll get back when I know more.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2021 7:08 am

Happy news!

I have now left the hospital. I am far from recovered but I can now live at home while recoering. And so I should be able to rejoin the forum.

Another AKA likes this post

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyFri May 07, 2021 8:31 am

I know I have been more or less silent recently, but I am around... just in the background doing background stuff. End of the semester is coming up and I am bogged down with grading. Hopefully after that I can get back to normal.

Cheers.

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptySat May 08, 2021 3:11 am

Just want to say that on Wensday last this week I went for another stay at the hospital which will hopefully come to a close next week. They saw at a routine check that some value had gone down and they put me in a bed in a room until they could rebalance me again.

So you know why I was silent, why I am silent now and why I will be a silent a bit next week in game.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptySun May 30, 2021 8:44 am

Hope you're doing well, Gurk.

Semester has ended for me, but that doesn't necessarily mean much. I am prepping for summer school via an entirely new modality of teaching that I haven't done yet; that will no doubt be interesting. I am planning on taking this time before that start (June 14) to start slowly getting back into my gaming committments.

Thanks to all my players and GMs for their patience thus far.

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2021 10:09 pm

Thanks, Jeff. Its getting better and better. Smile

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 7:19 pm

And I am back again! Very Happy

Back to my appartment and back to gaming!
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 31, 2021 12:46 pm

I love to hear that! Welcome home.

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 2:05 am

Just want to inform you guys that I've got a new tour to the hospital coming up for some new surgery. I'll be gone 11-14 november if everything goes as planned.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2022 8:30 pm

More surgery. I'll be gone 1/7-2/7.

For your information.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 02, 2022 9:10 pm

Back again and ready for action. Smile
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2022 7:55 am

Love to hear it!

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2022 10:51 am

All right, all. I will be mostly AFK for the next couple of weeks. Lots of driving and out-of-town things. Please shoot me a text on LINE or Discord if something is super needing of my intention. I'll try to get caught up as soon as I am back.

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 2:12 am

Tomorrow and the day after that, 14/12-15/12, I'm in the hospital for surgery and so is unlikely to post if things would happen in the game.

Iron and Metal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 2:05 pm

Good luck, my friend. I hope it goes very well and that you recover quickly. Take care!

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2022 3:24 pm

Gurkhal wrote:
Tomorrow and the day after that, 14/12-15/12, I'm in the hospital for surgery and so is unlikely to post if things would happen in the game.

Take care Gurkhal. Hope all goes well.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2022 3:36 am

Thanks guys!

I'm back home now, feel well and it seems I'm making good progress in my recovery.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2022 7:34 am

That's great news! Welcome back and I hope you get some much need rest and recovery.

Gurkhal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 7:59 am

Time for more surgery at the hospital but hopefully this might be the final time.

So 16/5-17/5 I am unlikely to be able to post anything. Please NPC Bleda as needed.

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2023 9:59 pm

Seems I was totally and entirely wrongt about surgery because "Here we go again. My, my, how could I resist...".

I'm into the hospital again 5/6-6/6. The surgery will be different things time and I'll be going to another section of the hospital but in regard to not being able to post the result will be the same.

EDITED: Change of plans. Thus surgery has been cancelled so I'm not going to the hospital. We'll see when I get a new time.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 02, 2023 8:05 am

Gurk wrote:
I'm into the hospital again 5/6-6/6.

Reading this as an American, I was like "You're in the hospital FOR A MONTH?!" And then it dawned on me that you meant two days from June 5th to 6th. This is a much better time frame.

And I typed this before reading the edit. Gosh, my friend, I really hope this gets sorted out quickly.

Gurkhal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 10:59 pm

Im not even sure of this is good news or bad news?
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 1:41 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
Gurk wrote:
I'm into the hospital again 5/6-6/6.

Reading this as an American, I was like "You're in the hospital FOR A MONTH?!" And then it dawned on me that you meant two days from June 5th to 6th. This is a much better time frame.

And I typed this before reading the edit. Gosh, my friend, I really hope this gets sorted out quickly.

Sylphilis wrote:
Im not even sure of this is good news or bad news?

Thanks guys! Yeah, it was planned to be two days but it was cancelled.

Without going into excessive details its more annoying news than anything else as I've been looking forward to this.

But I am patient and can wait some more.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2023 11:53 am

Hey all,

I will be flying to Vancouver for vacation tomorrow. We will be there for about a week. I will have my laptop with me, but if I am not responding please GMNPC me as necessary.

Kisses.

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2023 5:05 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
Hey all,

I will be flying to Vancouver for vacation tomorrow. We will be there for about a week. I will have my laptop with me, but if I am not responding please GMNPC me as necessary.

Kisses.

Have a pleasant vacation. We'll try to avoid blowing up the ship or getting the whole team killed in your absence. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 2:02 am

Ok guys. My turn. I'm going to be afk for a few weeks. Driving out west. See just how pacified the pacific is.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 10:14 am

Back.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 9:03 pm

Just want to say that I'm out of town for three days starting with today. Please feel free to NPC Bleda in my absence.

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 9:17 pm

I'm off to the hospital again tomorrow. I'll be gone 9-11 of oktober so its a bit longer, according to plan, this time around.

I'm totally cool with Bleda being run as an NPC to keep the game going.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2023 10:36 pm

And its time for me to be out of town again. This time it'll be from today and two days forward. So I'll be gone for 19-21 of oktober.

Feel free to NPC Beda in the meantime before I get back.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2023 7:59 am

Godspeed, my friend.

Gurkhal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 7:12 pm

Its me again and its the same business as usual. Another round of surgery, although another kind this time, for me so I'll be a away in the hospital for some days starting today. Its planned for me to stay for two nights in the hospital but we'll see how it goes and if I come home sooner or later than that.

Feel free to NPC Bleda in the meantime so the game moves forward. Another Reading is certainly something Bleda will want to do once the stasis field is down.

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 2:22 am

And I am back home again. Ready for some PbP action.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 7:24 am

At this point, I am convinced that you're literally undergoing surgery to become a Space Marine.

Gurkhal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 11:56 pm

Crossing the rubicon Primaris again I see.

Iron and Metal and Gurkhal like this post

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2023 11:41 am

Hey homies, Aly and I decided to be spontaneous and travel for the holidays; so, tomorrow we are headed to Fresno, CA to spend the holiday with her family, and then we are off to FOGGY LONDON TOWN!

It's our first venture into Europe, so we are both pretty excited. Please NPC me if need be. I will be traveling/in England from December 28th - January 9th.

I love you all. Happy holidays!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check In/Check Out   Check In/Check Out - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Check In/Check Out
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next