A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Player Registry

Go down 
+19
Thelonius
ThePlagueDoctor
Sharadnar
Lynata
Princeofhavoc
T.Bit
Willvr
thepooreconomist
Urist
Solodice
blackadder
Carnelian
Sylphilis
Mighty Jim
Wendigo Bob
Dresden
bobarctor1977
Threebad
Iron and Metal
23 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 3:25 pm

New players are not required to register, but it does give our GMs an idea of who is about and the opportunity to contact you directly if they feel a game they are running is up your alley.

Name: Whatever you'd like to be referred to as.
Ways to Contact: Email? IM? PM?
Posting Frequency: Daily/Semi/Weekly/Hourly/etc.
Type of Systems Played: WH40k, Savage Worlds, d20, D&D (3.5e, 4e, Pathfinder), d20 Modern, etc.
Types of Characters Played: Desperado, Hero, Anti-hero, In depth intellectuals, tanks or the more formal Wizards/Rogues/Monster Races, etc.
Previous Character(s): Links to Character Sheets from Previous Games or simply a retelling of your favorite past PCs.
Old Campaigns: Links to Previous Games or another retelling.
Other Information: Anything Else Relevant?

Cheers.

+++

Name: Jeff or Screen Name is fine.
Ways to Contact: PM or e-mail.
Posting Frequency: My goal is daily updates at the very least, barring weekends usually.
Type of Systems Played: WH40k, Savage Worlds, D&D (3.5e/Pathfinder), d20 Modern, Stars Without Number, Dungeon World.
Types of Characters Played: Desperados/Leader types/but I am down to fill any roll.
Previous Character(s): Chesty - The Vet; Sammus - The Tau;  Miyu - The Sister; Roza - The Commie; Big Rod - The Asshole; Fulrik - The Wolf; Weyland - The Plague Marine; Lucius - The Leader
Old Campaigns: Multiple Dark Heresy (original and 2.0) games, A Tau Shas'ui in a Rogue Trader game, Dwarves, Dwarfs, Tyrannic War Veteran Marines, Plauge Marines, and everything in betweens.
Other Information: I'll be your player, baby.
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Threebad

Threebad

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyMon Jan 15, 2018 4:39 pm

Name: Henry
Ways to Contact: PM
Posting Frequency: Daily
Type of Systems Played: WH40k rpgs, WFRP 2e, D&D 5e, homemade and indie micro rpgs, Powered by the Apocalypse in a lot of flavours, Zweihander, Edge of the Empire
Types of Characters Played: Usually I'm some kind of face or intellectual, and being a caster is too much fun
Previous Character(s): My favourite was a Tzeentch aligned revolutionary psyker and sorcerer.  What the revolution was didn't matter to him, he just felt that it was necessary for new growth as a society.  While he didn't worship the dark gods, he did do a lot in their favour; wherever he went, he spread copies of his book, 'The Recidivist's Cookbook', a practical guide to improvised weapons and guerilla warfare, as well as the creation of drugs, bombs, and dangerously heretical philosophy.  The captain of the ship he was working for, another player, was a little displeased when he found out that copies were found amongst the crew, who were getting more organised and dangerous by the day.  
Old Campaigns: I'm afraid I can't help you there.
Other Information: I usually GM, my games are always ridiculous.  I try and run a gritty, realist game and it always ends up as a comedy.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptySat Feb 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Name: Ian's my real name, but everyone calls me Bob for obvious reasons. Take your pick.
Ways to Contact: PM, email, LINE
Posting Frequency: Weekly at a minimum, but usually every few days or daily
Type of Systems Played: WH40k RPGs, DND 5e. Always down to try new systems, though I will confess I'm not crazy about anything with custom dice.
Types of Characters Played: Honestly haven't played all that many characters, as I've GMed about 95% of the games I've played in.
Previous Character(s): A current favorite is Herschel Brahe, a tzeentch-aligned pysker of Q'sal who is always trying to do something batshit crazy and further himself in the eyes of his patron deity, for better or for worse.
Old Campaigns: A rogue trader game where the PCs sent up an interstellar obscura trading route and colonized an Eldar maiden world, and barely fought off an Eldar attack. One PC started worshipping chaos undivided, turned into a demon and tried to attack the rest of the party in a climactic battle. Fun was had by all. A deathwatch game where the players were hunting down a tessaract labyrinth that was stolen by the Alpha Legion from watch fortress eirioch, and had to fight a nightbringer shard in the final battle.
Other Information: I like to run RP-heavy games that play up the horror elements off the 40k universe, or whatever other game I'm running. I like to keep my games mysterious, with the players uncertain of what they're up against and have to investigate to get a read on their enemies. Combat is great and all, but I like to have RPing, lore, investigating and social tests to play a big part as well. I aim for slow-burn, psychological horror adventures that end with a big pay-off. Of course, the players usually twist things into a bit of a comedy, which works well for comedic relief!

he/him
Back to top Go down
Dresden

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:17 pm

Name: Dresden
Ways to Contact: Email, PM
Type of Systems Played: Does Baldur's gate the video game count? I think Baldur's gate should count...=(
Types of Characters Played I've loved: Dresden, Tyrion, Kaladin and Dalinar, Switters!, Tarl Cabot (just incase you need a sadist), Drizzt, Miles Vorkosigan, kvothe, Locke Lamora, Samwise

Other Information: I'm really interested in playing odd or quirky as a mask for deeper troubles type characters (Locke Lamora, Switters). Totally under powered relatively, but resolute (Samwise, Dresden, Tyrion) really appeals to me. Or powerful, but utterly constrained by some philosophical code of ethics (Dalinar, Drizzt, Kvothe)
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:21 pm

We kind of have a "power gamers can eat a *insert expletive here*" policy. Granted, it is mostly in jest... mostly.

But that is the best way to go about a character --> role over roll. Get some.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
Dresden

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:27 pm

I saw "role over roll" earlier and really liked that. Unlimited power makes for boring stories: And then God willed a solution to all problems everywhere.....the end? Terrible.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:56 pm

Yeah, dude. My pet peeve is one-dimensional characters. Play by post is maybe the only medium in which you have a chance to really delve into your PCs psyche, past experiences, etc. and let those show in your posts. Gotta take advantage of that.

There's a game you might really be interested in. It's much less a game and much more of a writing project taking place in the zombie-apoc. There are no rules other than "don't dictate what happens to other players." Other than that, it is free form and narrative heavy. Check it out..

Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 7:17 am

Hello, here I am

Name: Wendigo
Ways to Contact: email
Posting Frequency: Semi
Type of Systems Played: WH40k, Dungeon World, D&D (3.5e, 4e, Pathfinder), L5R, Warhammer fantasy, BESM, Shadowrun
Types of Characters Played: Investigator, Scientist, Barbarian, Thief, Ranger, Pilot,
Previous Character(s): I had a ton of fun playing an "Elf-weeboo" human in shadowrun; he was obsessed with legolas, and had the cosmetic surgery and disguise skills to pass as an elf. Quite funny at those times when one person clearly saw he was human and everyone else thought he was an elf.. He started as a thief/doctor type (he could pickpocket a kidney off you!), but due to some in-game exposure to a 4th-world artifact and HMHVV gained magical powers. He then started to do some magitech research using money he made by selling the organs of the people our team defeated (I did share with the team mind you). He had some grand designs (including a john-wick continental style hotel to hide/finance his research) which he never got to accomplish. My favorite character ever.
Other Information: I can be an intense player (sometimes to my detriment). When I have a lot of fun in a game I get very invested in developing all aspects of the character regardless of the current goals. It does mean I work well in games with a lot of freedom, as I easily find goals & direction for my characters, love exploration and work well without an overarching goal. I also prefer RP heavy games, games with sci-fi or philosophical themes, and general dungeon diving. I'm willing to play almost any system for a short while (Except for FATAL. Never FATAL).

Well, I hope we can find some fun to have!
Back to top Go down
Mighty Jim

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 12:48 pm

Hey folks.

• Name: James (screenname: Mighty Jim)
  • Ways to Contact: PM
  • Posting Frequency: Probably not daily, but several times a week.
  • Type of Systems Played: I haven't played any GW game (except Bloodbowl) regularly since "Death on the Reik" in 1988 back under WHFRP 1st Ed., but I play a lot of D&D (every ed. except I missed 2E) and Call of Cthulhu/Delta Green (I'm running the new COC 7th Ed. "Masks of Nyarlathotep" right now). I love the GW cruft and have a bunch of Rogue Trader stuff that I bought on sale, but it's too out there for my usual players. I don't know the lore very well.
  • Types of Characters Played: Useless oddballs that wander off-script.
  • Previous Character(s): None here. I currently play an all-grappling circus strongman human fighter with a poorly-executed Russian accent in a live D&D 5E campaign. It may not be a "viable build" or "do any damage" or "be useful."
  • Old Campaigns: None here.
  • Other Information: Looking to play, preferably something 40K, but I'm flexible.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 1:58 pm

Welcome Jim. Glad to have you aboard. Theres a few games just getting started if you wanna dig around the recruitment thread and find.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyFri Aug 31, 2018 9:00 am

Welcome, Jim! Like Syl said, definitely check out the recruitment thread for games looking for players. I believe Theo is looking for players for his Wrath and Glory game that is just getting started up.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyWed Sep 05, 2018 10:17 am

Welcome Jim.

I'm running a more unorthodox lovecraftian game myself on here called Lovecraftesque. It's full up at the moment but it's more of a one-shot than any running campaign - if we start another game and have a spot, you should join us!

he/him
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 1:45 am

Greetings Jim
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 4:02 am

Greetings Jim. If you're into rogue trader, I'll be starting a rogue trader game soon enough.
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 9:35 am

I think this is a great idea to have all the information in one place. That being said:

Name: Luka or blackadder, I don't really care
Ways to Contact: PM.
Posting Frequency: Probably daily. Almost certainly semi-weekly
Type of Systems Played: WH40k. I also played DnD but I very much prefer 40k
Types of Characters Played: I think every character can be interesting
Previous Character(s): Brother Celedan, Flesh tearer assault marine who was gunned down in Alpha legion ambush; brother Doranz of the Mortifactors, honorably discharged from deathwatch after a series of anti-tau campaings
Old Campaigns: 2 deathwatch game in which I played, 1 where I was GM. One brief DH2 game where I was GM. Also 2 short homebrewn DnDs where i was a character
Other Information: Nothing really relevant Smile
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptySat Jan 12, 2019 4:11 pm

I see I haven't done one of these yet...

Name: Solo or Solodice
Ways to Contact: IM or PM
Posting Frequency: Semi (when playing) and Weekly (when GMing)
Type of Systems Played: 40k, D&D 5e, Eclipse Phase, Delta Green
Types of Characters Played: All kinds. I don't stick to one archetype so mixing it up is my preference.
Previous Character(s): Vario, Ultramarine Assault Marine who some here might know from another PbP. Nuyln, Chiss Big Game Hunter. Apollon, Human Rogue
Old Campaigns: Played in then GM'd a long running Deathwatch PbP. Done a bunch of one-shots for my custom setting Retrograde in real life.
Other Information: Nah
Back to top Go down
Urist

Urist

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyWed May 15, 2019 7:48 am

Name: Urist
Ways to Contact: IM, PM
Posting Frequency: Something between daily and semi. I will try to do daily when the game is on
Type of Systems Played: WH40k, Das Schwarze Auge, some beer and pretzels games
Types of Characters Played: Everything but the social face of the group
Previous Characters: Zendrosch, a dwarf with persecution mania regarding dragons, Castus Vern an Arbitrator who died fighting an Eldar in melee
Old Campaigns: None here
Other Information: Idk, ask me ?!
Back to top Go down
thepooreconomist

thepooreconomist

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyFri Oct 04, 2019 9:36 pm

Name: thepooreconomist OR econ
Ways to contact: Whatsapp, PM, reddit
Posting frequency: daily when game is on
Types of systems played: dnd 5e
Types of characters played: rogue, bard, face, political intrigue, feduciary, aristocrat
Previous characters: Dirk Barrbaird (titled feduciary to lords) a bard trying improve his family's lot in the world through trading and political power
Other information: adamant leftist, fuck trump
Back to top Go down
Willvr

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 6:45 am

Name: Will
Ways to Contact: Email or PM
Posting Frequency: Daily mostly. Could be more on weekends, though occasionally have something on during weekends
Type of Systems Played: D&D except 4th edition, Pathfinder, Eden Studios unisystem - both cinematic and standard, Mutants and Masterminds, Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed, Doctor Who Role-Playing game, open to other systems
Types of Characters Played: No consistently recurring roles; though skill-heavy rather than combat heavy in non class/level-based games
Previous Character(s): Too many to count. Former High Priest of evil deity reformed and reduced to a novice to main, good, god, good-aligned rogue in love with evil summoner, half-orc paladin, Draconian Ambassador, former British telekinetic spy
Old Campaigns: Waaay too many to recount. Mostly offline.
Other Information: Open to a large variety of games; though I have discovered a couple don't work online very well - though others work online far better than offline.
Back to top Go down
T.Bit

T.Bit

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 8:45 am

Name: Tabitha (my username is good too though)
Ways to Contact: PM
Type of Systems Played: D&D 5e, Ironsworn
Types of Characters Played: Swashbuckling pirate, devout dwarven cleric, eager new adventurer
Old Campaigns: All real life play so nothing to link to really...
Other Information: I'm open to learning new systems or even GMing (though I've only GM'ed a one shot one time)
Back to top Go down
Princeofhavoc

Princeofhavoc

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyThu Jan 02, 2020 1:37 pm

Name: If you find Princeofhavoc to be a bit long, Moshe would be fine.
Ways to Contact: PM or Line
Posting Frequency: I can guarantee a couple times a day except Friday night to Saturday night.
Type of Systems Played: All except that system that shall not be named.
Types of Characters Played: Yes.
Previous Character(s): Ogryn with a ripper and a big heart, Orc Paladin who thinks he is a half-orc, Malkavian vampire embraced at the age of 9 who refers to himself as the orphan, Cyborg in the wasted west.
Old Campaigns: Long running song of ice and fire set right after the tourney at Harenhal among others
Other Information: I came to game.
Back to top Go down
Lynata

Lynata

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 7:41 pm

I see I never did one of these! Since I just dropped by here again, I guess it's about time.

Name: Changes depending on the community; I usually just go by my character names, but I guess the few people here that know me already would know me as Lynata.
Frequency: Daily, on average. Might wax and wane, similar to Willvr's.
Systems Played: Dragon Age (AGE), Shadowrun (5E), Star Wars (WEG and Saga), The Dark Eye (4E), Wh40k (BI/FFG) ... there were more, but the others were one-shots so I won't claim experience in them.
Archetypes: My characters tend to be 90% girls, and personalitywise I gravitate between stern/disciplined warriors and cheeky troublemakers in support roles.
Previous Characters: Waaay too many after almost two decades of gaming. Right now, I'm participating in a Shadowrun game playing a juvenile decker going by the handle .Root_Kid, but in the past I've had stuff like a chivalrous Chantry Templar, a trigger-happy elven biker chick with cyborg arms, a Valhallan marksman with PTSD, or the happy-go-lucky pilot of an interstellar police gunship.
Old Campaigns: I don't have much to link to ever since that one wiki got killed off by its new owners, but here is a Dark Heresy 2 campaign slowly crawling along since 2016.
Misc Info: These days, looking specifically for Legend of the Five Rings, the Expanse RPG, Star Trek Adventures, Girl by Moonlight, Infinity or Kancolle. Currently trying to GM a homebrewed Evangelion game set in the 2030s. Has grown rather fond of rules-lite and thinks Green Ronin's Adventure Game Engine is the best set of rules since algebra.

Last edited by Lynata on Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 4:27 pm

Welcome! Hope you find yourself a good game.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 1:28 am

Greetings Lynata
Back to top Go down
Sharadnar

Sharadnar

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 8:06 am

Name: Sharadnar. It's pretty much my single gamer tag. I like to keep it simple.
Frequency: Weekly/Biweekly, though now with a PbP I guess it'll be Daily
Systems: D&D 5e, SWN 2e
Archetypes: Brutes or Intellectuals, rarely anything in between. My brutes tend to be on the quiet and occasionally compassionate side, intellectuals tend to be the opposite. I've honestly never thought about it until now...
Previous characters:
D&D - Paladin, Barbarianx3, Monk/Rogue, Warlock/Fighter, Wizard, Cleric, Death Knight. Too many to go into detail, really. I'd fill a paragraph for each. GMed several campaigns and one-shots.
SWN - A few Warriors, an old Expert scientist/engineer, a Metapsionic fugitive. GMed a couple sandbox games.
Old Campaigns: Dragon Queen's Hoard(?) (Paladin), Storm King's Thunder (GM), The Ikuman Arm (Warrior, Expert) on Roll20, ongoing.
Back to top Go down
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 11:55 am

Name: ThePlagueDoctor, I picked it up after watching a few videos about medieval culture and I realized how much I liked the plague doctor aesthetic.
Frequency: I don't have a particularly pressed schedule, so whenever something comes up it's more than likely that I'll be available.
Systems: DnD 5e, SWN 2e
Archetypes: I play practically the whole range, scumbags to holy men to short turn heroes.
Previous characters:
DnD: Paladin, Rogue, Ranger, and barbarian
SWN: partial warrior partial expert(x2), warrior, expert
Star Wars 5e: Mercenary
Old campaigns: Worlds collide (palidin and rogue), Freedman's council (ranger), The Road West (barbarian), The Path to Kryta (DM), Desolation Zero (partial warrior partial expert), the darkness between (expert), the red dragon's shadow (warrior, partial warrior partial expert), Rising Rebels (mercenary)
Back to top Go down
Thelonius

Thelonius

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 5:13 am

Name: Ole or Thelonius, no preference
Frequency: Whenever there is something to be posted. I work on the computer from home, so I can monitor and react reasonably promptly (GMT+1 that is...)
Systems: DSA, want to start SWN
Archetypes: I don't really have a specific archetype. My previous RPGing days are far behind and so far I have no specific preference (yet)
Previous characters:
DSA: Dwarven warrior, Sorcerer
Back to top Go down
owenstreetpress

owenstreetpress

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 10:46 am

Name: Jason, or owenstreetpress
Frequency: At least once a day, more if the game is really moving along or I have time.
Systems: All the D&Ds, Stars Without Number, The Black Hack, Genesys, Pathfinder 1e, Alternity, Exalted
Archetypes: I tend toward skill characters or caster types, but not usually on purpose.
Previous Characters:
IRL there's too many to count.
Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 6:15 pm

Name: Abby

Ways to Contact: Whichever is easiest!

Posting Frequency: Multiple times daily

Type of Systems Played:
WH40k, D&D, Apocalypse world/Powered by the apocalypse, misc RPG's that catch my eye

Types of Characters Played:
I am guilty of liking to play unique characters, be that with weird races or mutations or whatever else. I also lean towards talkative/casting characters over martial focused characters.

Previous Character(s): A little bit of everything. Characters in my current games are:
- Sorcerer/Cleric, very evil and out to gain power from her god
- Malkavian Singer in a PBP v20 game
- Waterbearer/cult leader in a PBP Apocalypse World game
- Kobold Artificer with an obsession over windup toys

Other Information: Excited to be here and join a new community! I look forward to play in any games I can find Smile
Back to top Go down
Axtah

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 4:22 am

Name: Ace
Ways to Contact: Email; acke_ekstrom@hotmail.com
Posting Frequency: Daily atleast, at times even often than that (and off course at times less times)
Type of Systems Played: none, or yeah like 15 years ago wh40k tabletop for a couple off years
Types of Characters Played: Space Marines, Orks
Previous Character(s):
Old Campaigns:
Other Information: As i sayd before, have no experience in RP, BUT wanting to play! Very Happy

/Ace
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry EmptyFri Mar 10, 2023 12:06 pm

We've got a lot of new players, so I'd like to bump this thread once again.

Back to top Go down
Che_Phil

Che_Phil

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Registry Entry: Che    Player Registry EmptySun Nov 05, 2023 1:35 am

Greetings,

Name: Philip, Phil, Che.
Ways to Contact: Email, PM.
Posting Frequency: Weekly+
Type of Systems Played: Earthdawn, Dark Heresy, Deathwatch, Hollow Earth Expedition, Degenesis, The Expanse (AGE), Monster of the week, tbc
Types of Characters Played: Anti-hero, tank, scoundrel, charmer, Sorcerer, Monster, Scout
Previous Character(s): PCs “The Great Zamboni”, a Show Magician (no actual Magic, but charisma), “Amalgamation” (never used that name) 3 Characters in one Body, because MoTW allowed it, A Spellslinger, A Ghost that he bound to his body (because he is stupid) and an Initiate that got caught in between them. Favourite NPC played: Clint Redsand, a Martian Secret Service Marine.
Old Campaigns: -
Other Information: -

Iron and Metal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Player Registry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player Registry   Player Registry Empty

Back to top Go down

Player Registry
Page 1 of 1