A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions!

Go down 
+65
Voyageur
callume26
KenKen
Aster
Benobo
Neriglissar
Jivik
evca7
Faanku
Tecumseh
Captain_Hoyt
hamhambone
Axtah
Unholy
Canis Dirus
Inquisition6
SoulofInfinity
Flelmo
guilersk
Caligula
NightingaleJ
moarhair
AbstractCloud1
GorumGamer
saturncomesbackaround
Iron and Metal
Murcurie
Thirsty
Thelonius
Lynata
owenstreetpress
FelicitousPsychicFerret
Grond
T.Bit
Willvr
thepooreconomist
DrunkCorsair
stevenart74
Pendraig
smguy
Urist
Kobras_Aquairre
Pyritefoolsgold
Chumpster
blackadder
Obsidian_Spoon
Solodice
Wendigo Bob
Litschi
Dresden
carterbeatsthedevil
Gurkhal
Grunt
kyouen
Morganatic
Theoretical
Sylphilis
MedicMarch
Riverwyld
bobarctor1977
Ariakor
Azza
DonQwaf
mruozu
Carnelian
69 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

Introductions! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 9:33 am

You bring up a good point. Perhaps we should have a subthread in the rules forum that explains how the majority of GMs run games in a forum setting. In fact, that should definitely be a thing.

If I have time, I will start putting something together today.

First things first, if you want to run a game, go look through the "Recruitment" thread to see how other GMs have posted their queries for interest in the past. That should give you a good starting point.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Grunt

Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 9:59 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
You bring up a good point. Perhaps we should have a subthread in the rules forum that explains how the majority of GMs run games in a forum setting. In fact, that should definitely be a thing.

If I have time, I will start putting something together today.

First things first, if you want to run a game, go look through the "Recruitment" thread to see how other GMs have posted their queries for interest in the past. That should give you a good starting point.

Oh believe me i've been looking through the Recruitment section for a while now. That rules subthread thing definitely sounds like a nice idea, it will certainly help me.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 10:04 am

I've been here for a while but I shall also give a short introduction.

My name is Niklas and I am as you can probably tell not an American or even a native Anglophone but rather from Sweden where I also live.

I've been playing RPGs since the early 2000s and my first experience with PbP was a Deathwatch game on a forum now long lost to the void, and I can't even recall its name any longer.

Welcome to everyone new and I hope we'll be able to have a great gaming experience here together! Smile
Back to top Go down
Grunt

Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 10:14 am

I think I should've mentioned it now that I think of it but I'm a spaniard (you know, the southern desert tribes) though I've been living both in Scotland and in Finland from almost three years in total, so I hope english is not an issue. Anyway, if you see some weird phrase from time to time is just Cervantes taking the wheel.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 10:51 am

That is awesome! We have our first Spaniard. Haha.

That makes a solid handful of Americans, two New Zealanders, one Australian, an Irish, a Swede, and a Spaniard.

This makes me happy.

Back to top Go down
Grunt

Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 11:01 am

Introductions! - Page 2 Eccc7510
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 11:16 am

You're going to fit in very well here.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 1:02 pm

Grunt wrote:
Thank you all for the warm welcome! No worries about the accident with the post, that stuff happens. Again, I feel very welcomed though a bit overwhelmed, tempted to start running a game if there are people interested though I'm still trying to figure how to do all the rules stuff, first time in a forum!

Welcome to the forums Very Happy . I could fit another in my Empire in Flames game if you're interested. Either way there are a number of new games recruiting so hopefully you'll find something to your fancy.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 2:47 pm

Welcome grunt.

Hope you got your Krogan face on?
Back to top Go down
Grunt

Grunt

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 11:17 pm

Carnelian wrote:
Grunt wrote:
Thank you all for the warm welcome! No worries about the accident with the post, that stuff happens. Again, I feel very welcomed though a bit overwhelmed, tempted to start running a game if there are people interested though I'm still trying to figure how to do all the rules stuff, first time in a forum!

Welcome to the forums  Very Happy . I could fit another in my Empire in Flames game if you're interested. Either way there are a number of new games recruiting so hopefully you'll find something to your fancy.

That definitely sounds like a good way to get started, if it is not too much of a hassle for you!
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 1:48 am

Grunt wrote:
Carnelian wrote:
Grunt wrote:

Welcome to the forums  Very Happy . I could fit another in my Empire in Flames game if you're interested. Either way there are a number of new games recruiting so hopefully you'll find something to your fancy.

That definitely sounds like a good way to get started, if it is not too much of a hassle for you!

You'd be more than welcome. I'm using a homebrewed rule set based on DH2/Only War for a Warhammer Fantasy setting. You'll find a PDF and other info in the subforum for the game. Have a look and let me know questions and what you might want to play. Don't worry about balance, just play whatever you fancy.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 10:11 pm

More than a little late, but welcome Alex! Glad to have another name on the forums.
Back to top Go down
carterbeatsthedevil

carterbeatsthedevil

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 12:09 pm

Hello, all.

Not sure how I got here, but I know where I've been (which is largely Reddit when I'm online). Been playing RPGs since the early 80's (which means I, too, am approaching my early 80's) when I bought Car Wars from Ye Old Hobby Store. I loved the likes of Battletech, Villains and Vigilantes and, of course, Dungeons and Dragons for many years. Then, I got old. Still love to game, have an in person group of Pathfinder going fairly regularly. I've only played by post once before, with Alexis of the Tao of D&D. I'll warn you all now, I tend to play monks, and I tend to get killed early and often. Actually, I'm far happier DMing, but I like playing too.

Oh, I'm married, have a 6 year old daughter and a 10 month old cat that kept me up all last night. The cat, not the.... Yeah, you get the picture....
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 1:30 pm

Welcome carter. This place is a big family and everyday is a reunion.

Im wondering....how did you beat the devil?
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 2:48 pm

Welcome Carter Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 8:32 pm

Really glad to have you here, Carter. If you want people to get to know you more as a gamer, feel free to make posts in the Player Registry and the Games Master Registry.

If you have any questions about anything at all, don't be shy.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 9:19 pm

Welcome Carter, hope we can get you in a game or DMing one soon!
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:47 am

Welcome Carter!

Iron and Metal wrote:
That is awesome! We have our first Spaniard. Haha.

That makes a solid handful of Americans, two New Zealanders, one Australian, an Irish, a Swede, and a Spaniard.

This makes me happy.

Jeff, you've forgotten the English.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 7:52 am

Murcurie wrote:
Jeff, you've forgotten the English.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 11:36 am

NNNNnnnoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
carterbeatsthedevil

carterbeatsthedevil

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 12:51 pm

Sylphilis wrote:

Im wondering....how did you beat the devil?

It's the title of my wife's favorite book, and one I read whilst courting her. The book is about a magician named, uh, well Carter, and part of his act is to beat the devil at poker. I like the name because it's usually not taken on most boards. And I do love a good devil beat down.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 3:25 pm

Is as entertaining as a fiddle battle between Johnny and the devil? For the high stakes of a golden fiddle?
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 11:34 pm

I heard Johnny was the best there ever was.
Back to top Go down
Dresden

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 8:50 am

Hello all,

I should start off with a confession: I am a complete novice to table top RPG's. If I must exit now with head hung low in shame I will understand.

However, I love to read, I'm feeling desperate for a good writing outlet, and I promise that the rest of my nerd-cred bona fides are in proper order.

I have tried a few times in the past with table top games, DnD in particular, but those efforts were singular, awkward, and unsatisfying. I once watched a DM read his book for 20 full minutes, angrily insisting the entire time that a certain rule did, in fact, exist.

Yesterday, I devoured the entire "Winterborn Chronicle" game thread, the entire time thinking, "This is what I thought DnD was going to be like".

Assuming no walk of shame, I'll add a few more details. I've been married for 19 years to the absolute love of my life. I have an 11 year old son, whose personality is really starting to show. There have only ever been two movies ever made with spaceships in them that I didn't like. They know who they are. I'm on the worst kickball team of all time but we still have fun (we lost both games by mercy rule last night....it's pretty bad). I'm a politics junkie, who promises to never bring that up again. My book genre's are are mostly sci-fi space operas and fantasy for fun, with a fair amount of sociology and philosophy for mental stim. As part of my goal to actually complete my Steam backlog (*cough* never going to happen), I'm currently replaying the Mass Effect Trilogy. I'm an anime fan too. My son and I are working through Naruto together, and I'm just about to start "Into Abyss" which I'm pretty jazzed about. I also never used the word jazzed.....ever. Sigh. That feels like enough.

Looking forward to (hopefully) gaming with your community!
Sincerely,
Dresden
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 11:53 am

Dude, you are absolutely in the right place.

I don't know if you read my intro post to this thread, but my very first encounter to role playing was in PbP format back in 2006ish. I didn't play by first sit down table top until 2013/14 with a group of like minded teachers in Japan. But just the fact that you've already torn through Winterborn tells me all I need to know.

Everything else sounds fantastic. Congrats on having an awesome wife and child. My wife and I are going to start planning on making humans pretty soon actually.

This is a really, really great group of people. I couldn't be happier with the group of acquaintances turned friends I have met and built a relationship with here. Glad to have you.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 12:08 pm

Welcome to our sanctuary Dresden. We all had to start somewhere and understand the difficulty in getting started.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Welcome Dresden. I'm sure you'll find this a good home.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Holy shit Jeff wants a kid. You're getting old.

Dresden you sound like the proper person to get your bullshit on in LINE. It's a mobile app we all hang out in and use for fast responses in our games. Pick it up and shoot me or pearl an invite and we'll get you squared in the main chat.

That being said, I'm super stoked to have another guy on the forum. You'll fit in just fine here, we've got a fine mash up of learn'd folk in science, liberal arts, and being liberal. And quite a few of the core spent time in Japan, many others love their anime too and we're all passable nerds.

Made in abyss was a great show, I'm sure it'll be good fun for you guys too
Back to top Go down
Dresden

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 3:53 pm

Thanks for all the warm welcomes.

Interestingly enough I spend a year in Okinawa. (ex-marine). And even nihongo o benkioshimashita. That's probably totally wrong, and my favorite hiragana extension doesn't work anymore. sad face. Yay Liberals! They are hard to come by here in Houston. sad face. Made in Abyss....that's right....I'm hearing it's got that tragedy fix i'm always looking for.

Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Welcome Dresden! You sound like you are gonna fit right in. I am sure we can get you into a game soon enough. Houston you say? That's a little ways away from Garland, Texas. And I believe Heath is also in Texas at the moment.

Anyways, welcome! Have you and your son tried Boku no Hero Academia? That's something he might enjoy as it is also a Shounen style anime.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Oh shit, a little Nihongo Benkyou, ne? That's badass. Also, do you know what makes the grass grow? I'm not sure if you are familiar with what makes the grass grow. Rah. Yut. Kisses.

Also, not a Marine but a couple besties-for-the-restie were silkies-wearing crayon eaters.

But like Murc said, download LINE on your phone and add me or any of us. Username: nemby

Once you get one of us, you can add the rest no problem.

Back to top Go down
Dresden

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 5:03 pm

Hey Mruozu, Go Cowboys. I did Hero Academia without waiting for him.  I don't usually do Shounen's...but I'm not going to lie....When Midoria finished cleaning off that beach...I got hit in the feels a little bit.

Iron: "Silkies-wearing crayon eaters" made my day.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 7:24 pm

Midland Texas here. Just some 10 hrs away or so.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 9:24 am

Welcome Dresden, Carter, and Grunt.

If anyone's interested, I just realized my DH2 game has a PC that another player started playing but dropped. If anyone is interested in RPing her for the rest of the current mission, you'd be welcome to handle it for me since I generally dislike trying to GMPC characters and have only been half-assedly doing so. PC is a ministorum priestess.

char sheet: https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com/t121-mission-leta-ministorum-priestess

You'd be welcome to roll up a new character once the party is back to home base. Wouldn't really make sense for any new PCs to show up and join the party on a remote backwoods moon ATM, but I'd be happy to have her ditch the party and let a shiny new PC join then.

Will post this in the recruitment thread as well.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Litschi

Litschi

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 2:02 pm

howdy new friends Smile

somehow i stumbled upon iron and metal on instagram and thats why im here now Very Happy i‘m 29, living in germany, working as a graphic designer. got into painting and playing wh40k around a year ago. tau are my destiny ... ^-^
not only i am kinda new to the whole warhammer world but also i have never played these form of online rpgs. nevertheless im really excited for this form of experience. been to forums a loooot back in the days and really missed a nice online family, so why not join you guys and lets see how it goes. i can not promise to be active daily but i try my best. lurking through the channels for now.

nice meeting you all,
alice
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 3:09 pm

Litschi wrote:
howdy new friends Smile

somehow i stumbled upon iron and metal on instagram and thats why im here now Very Happy i‘m 29, living in germany, working as a graphic designer. got into painting and playing wh40k around a year ago. tau are my destiny ... ^-^
not only i am kinda new to the whole warhammer world but also i have never played these form of online rpgs. nevertheless im really excited for this form of experience. been to forums a loooot back in the days and really missed a nice online family, so why not join you guys and lets see how it goes. i can not promise to be active daily but i try my best. lurking through the channels for now.

nice meeting you all,
alice

So stoked that you are finally on the site. Everyone else, if you are on Instagram, you definitely need to follow Alice's account: alice_in_nerdland

Her Tau army paint-scheme is beyond sick.

Welcome, Litschi/Alice! If you like, we all use the smartphone app "LINE" to keep in contact with one another. It's a free Japanese texting app that a lot of us used while in Japan. If you get it, please add me on there "nemby" and I can get you in the forum group chat. Other than that, look around and explore a bit. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask anyone!

Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 9:15 pm

Welcome! Hope we can get you in a game soon!
Back to top Go down
Theoretical

Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 9:54 pm

Welcome space friend!

This place was my first foray into Play by Post games, and I've been enjoying a lot so far! Hopefully you'll enjoy it like I have!

That Tau paint job looks great. I would not be able to get that level of detail on models. Have you thought about painting something other than blasphemous Xenos? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 12:42 am

Welcome Alice Smile
Back to top Go down
Litschi

Litschi

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 9:36 am

Ah thanks for the warm welcome Very Happy And thanks for the shootout Very Happy I always wanted to play some pen and paper thing but my friends were not into it. sadly. its a lot to read for beginners and get into it. maybe i will ask some strange questions in the beginning ^^ will just install line and join your group by the blink of an eye.

(make stupid english mistakes all the time. even in german, so dont mind and pls ask if you dont understand what im saying Very Happy )

happy to be here albino
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 9:51 am

Hi Alice! Welcome to the club Smile hope you have an awesome time with your first RP experience!

When you're up for joining a game, check out the recruitment section to see if anything strikes your fancy.

Sent from Topic'it App

he/him
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 10:06 am

A big welcome to everyone new since my last post here!
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 10:52 am

Litschi wrote:
Ah thanks for the warm welcome Very Happy And thanks for the shootout Very Happy I always wanted to play some pen and paper thing but my friends were not into it. sadly. its a lot to read for beginners and get into it. maybe i will ask some strange questions in the beginning ^^ will just install line and join your group by the blink of an eye.

(make stupid english mistakes all the time. even in german, so dont mind and pls ask if you dont understand what im saying Very Happy )

happy to be here albino

If you would like, I think a good intro into how this works would be as an "NPC" in my Tau game. I am working on a new character creation system that will need some playtesting.

Back to top Go down
Litschi

Litschi

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 12:51 pm

that sounds awesome! Very Happy thank you
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 1:17 pm

Guten Tag! I dont think we have anyone from mainland Europe yet.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 1:52 pm

We definitely had a Spaniard join just a little while ago.

Sent from Topic'it App

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 2:24 pm

Yeah, but that's just like... Western-Western Europe.... or whatever. Smile

Back to top Go down
Litschi

Litschi

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2018 6:20 am

Sylphilis wrote:
Guten Tag! I dont think we have anyone from mainland Europe yet.

Ebenfalls guten Tag! Wink thats probably the reason why the line app is always full of messages when i get up in the morning. Like newspaper reading
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 4:10 am

Hello Folks, my name of William. I've been playing tabletop RPGs since about 2013; since then I've run 5 campaigns lasting nearly a year. I tried out a bit of PbP on the paizo forums a while back, but the games fizzled out. I've decided to return to PbP due to life making the scheduling of in person games more difficult.

As far as system experience goes, I've GM-ed games in Dungeon World, Pathfinder and Rogue Trader. My games always turn around a fairly specific theme; there is always freedom within that theme, though I will never run a complete sandbox. I'm an optical engineer, with a great love of history and social sciences; as such I love creating internally consistent worlds both scientifically, as well as socially and historically. This has led me to the fun (if somewhat crazy fun) of trying to create fictional systems of physics (Currently working on one called "Introduction to conceptual dynamics and planar physics").

I've played games in the D&D 5.0, Star wars FFG, Dark Heresy, BESM, Dice Crawl Classics, Warhammer fantasy 2e, and I'll be trying Cat-thulu (a CoC variant where you are all cats) this weekend. I have quite a lot of fun learning about new systems and seeing what they can offer.

As for my goals here, I want to play in one or two campaigns first to get back into the rhythm of PbP. After that, I intend to run a game. Hopefully we can all have fun together!
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 7:30 am

.....now there are TWO Bobs....

In all seriousness, welcome to the site William. I'm Ian, glad to have you onboard.

Sent from Topic'it App

he/him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Play-by-Post Gaming :: Introductions!-
Jump to: