A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)

Go down 
+2
Litschi
Iron and Metal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Which Auxiliary is Greatest?
1) Kroot
On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
2) Vespid
On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3) Gue'vesa
On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
4) Demiurg
On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
5) Tarellian Dog Soldiers
On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
6) None, you silly plebs. Tau are greatest.
On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 1:47 am

OOC
Half action to pick up gun.
As I'm planning on shooting into close combat I will take a half action aim which I plan to take into next round to make a full action aim for before shooting.

IC
Gorthrax scoops up his rifle and swings it upwards while pulling the stock into his shoulder. He assumed Elanro could look after himself, Vra'fa on the other hand... What in an orcs arses name was she doing? She appeared to have stopped struggling and was what, talking to the thing? It looked hungry and little else to Gorthrax.

The thing was right on her so he'd have to take care with his shot. Drawing a bead down the rifles sights at the creatures central mass Gothrax inhales.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2018 9:21 am

Na'no is up!

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 16, 2018 2:17 pm

PLEASE NA'NO... FOR THE LOVE OF THE GREATER GOOD.

Back to top Go down
Litschi

Litschi

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 9:33 am

Yes Sir O'Jeff-San

INT for the hint ^-^ +0 INT for Jeff: 1d100 3

IC
With shaking hands Na'No quickly let loose the tension. Damn it! You need to concentrate. Her eyes wander over the TX5 while she hears Vra'Fa speaking. The water caste could possible calm the creature down. But what happens if not... While thinking to herself, the TX5 and its striking pulse carbine - which happens to directly face the creature - almost appeared intrusive in front of Na'Nos eyes. What if... With a slick move she slips onto the drivers seat. Be calm, you need to concentrate. She felt a tightness in her chest. It sets free after a short but intense burst of air released from her lungs. Now the massive weapon points directly at the creature. The little lights from the TX keeps blinking but all Na'No could see was the critter on the net. Wait there are more? Her eyes starred on the first creature with determination.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Elan'ro action, please.

Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 2:57 pm

I'll do a full round action to go & grab his rifle.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2018 3:29 pm

OK. Any IC to go with that?

Second Arachnid is going to spend half a round also layering webbing on Vra'fa. Vra'fa now has a full layer around her for a total of snare (4) to break out. It will then half move from the webbing back up the web trap.

Gorthrax, Vra'fa, and Na'no are back up.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 10:55 am

So.... I still need actions or Gorthrax, Vra'fa, and Na'no.

Razz

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 12:38 am

Action
Half aim (half action) to make a full aim (carried over from last round).
Standard att (half action)
+20 Aim, +10 standard, -20 shooting into combat

https://orokos.com/roll/671928 = 2 vs 51, nailed it
damage = 9, 3 pen

IC

As he inhales he holds the rifle steady maintaining a bead on the creatures centre mass. It was good to hold the rifle, it brought some measure of calm to Gorthrax as he went through the ritual of taking a shot. Time seemed to slow. He exhaled and then held his breath, in this moment of stillness the rifle held rock steady. Gorthrax pulled the trigger, there was a loud cracking noise as the rifle fired, the avian creatures took to the sky at the noise.

The shot was true, but the creature moved about and it might have chitinous armour to repel his shot. At worst he hoped it would at least distract the creature away from Vra'fa.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 8:46 am

Remember the size gives a -10 penalty as well. Even still, that is a hell of a hit.

I am going to wait until I have Vra'fa and Na'no's actions before I update. That way I don't have to update three times.

Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 3:21 pm

OOC
Vra'fa will attempt to get herself free.
Agility- 28 -40(difficulty)
Rolled 45 https://orokos.com/roll/672053
5 Dof

Drone will attempt to get free
Agility 40 -30(Difficulty)
Rolled 75 https://orokos.com/roll/672056

8 DoF

IC
Vra'fa waited, her ears straining for any sound from the creatures. If she could at least see them, she would have had a better idea if her words were likely to have any effect on them, but they were somewhere behind her immobilised head. Even with her eyeballs rolled back to the point of extreme discomfort it was useless. She could feel them moving on the strings of the web itself but no more.

Suddenly there was a different noise, like air escaping from a puncture. For a second hope flared through her and she looked down to the Hedron at her waist. But even as she looked she felt the feather touch of the webbing settle over her. Her words had, had no effect. They were cocooning her. Either they were ignoring her words or the Hedron had been unable to translate properly. Panic rose up, but she was able to quash it down. No matter. She would not give in to despair. Her voice was her only skill and she would continue to use it until her mouth was gagged. Eventually she would get through to them.

As she opened her mouth to speak to whatever was behind her, there was an explosive retort somewhere below her, followed by a horrible squelching sound. Something else was falling on her now. Something thicker, and decidedly more liquid. Something which was dripping down her cheeks, pooling around her neck and splattering on her forearms. In an instant realisation kicked in. It was the creatures blood. She was covered in its.......

All other thought leaving her, she jerked and struggled, pulling with all her strength. But the web held her still, only shaking from side to side as she shifted her weight.
Back to top Go down
Litschi

Litschi

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 7:07 am

Shoot them freakin spider: 1d100 78 BS 31 + 30
3 DoF u.u

Ar’Tol Break free: 1d100 34 AG 40 - 30
4 DoF

IC:
Her eyes were focussed on the moving spider. For a long time Na’No does nothing than following the one creatures movement. Her hands were ready to shoot, the controll panel keeps blinking and the weapon followed its prescribed path. Besides to all that trouble and things that happens right before Na‘Nos eyes, she keeps concentrate. The creature next to Vra‘Fa... Na‘No forced herself to not loose eye contact. Tsch... a sound came from the TX weapon. Na‘No clearly missed the creature as it still was moving on the web. Her eyes wandered in panic over to her drone. Ar‘Tol tries to fly but nothing happens besides little wiggles.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 5:53 pm

OK FINALLY UPDATED! I am really sorry about the wait, guys. Forgive me.

Make sure to read the round update in full. I need a +10 fear check from Vra'fa. On a failure, pleasure roll 1d100+10/DoF and consult the Shock Table. This should make things more interesting. :-D I love it when players work flaws/phobias into their PCs.

Good news though - because they are moving you, the only webbing on you is the thin layer they have applied. So your snare has gone from (3) to (1). Of course, you have to pass fear first. Good luck!

The new round is up, so please start posting tentative actions. That means it is on Wendigo for Elanro. You are still holding your pistol, so you will need to drop it or holster it (1/2 action) before picking up your weapon (1/2 action).

I can tell yo now that the other arachnid isn't worried about you. Both of them are focused purely on getting their prey up the web now.

Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 6:01 pm

ICL
Elanro holsters his pistol and grabs his rifle. Why do these guns always jam at the worse moment. You couldnt be too violent with the weapons though; if he dropped it it would just start acting out more.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 1:50 am

Jeff, am I right in thinking the web is sticky or did we get entangled when we were thrown into after the crash?

Is it climbable without getting stuck?

I'm probably going to aim and shoot again but just looking at options.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 10:19 am

It is super sticky - snare (3). But like actual spider webs, not every thread is sticky.

A hard -20 survival test or +0 Lore Beasts would give Gorthrax an advantage here. Good thinking. I like where your head's at.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 3:39 pm

I'll go for survival
https://orokos.com/roll/673579 = 25 vs 33, 2 dos
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 4:19 pm

Vra'fa OOC
First up I'll roll the fear test
WP 41 +(10)
Rolled 22 https://orokos.com/roll/673572

4 DoS

Next up she'll attempt an agility test to get free. Even with the reduced test, its really difficult with her minimal agility. Probably my best chance to get free now though so I'm going to use a Fate point to add 10 to my score
AG 28 -10 (snare) +10 (Fate)

Rolled 19 https://orokos.com/roll/673573

Yee hah! I have that as 2 DoS if correct.

Lets see if my luck holds for third time lucky and her drone can get free too.
AG 40 -30 (snare)

Rolled 36 https://orokos.com/roll/673574
4 DoF

Vra'fa IC
The blood drips slowly crawled down her face. One came to the edge of her tightly pressed lips and she could taste... For a second her heart felt like it was going to burst through her ribs and her vision went dark. She was falling...

Closing her vision-less eyes, she began to chant to herself.
"Por pok du'a daryo, pok du'a demlok, pok du'a rak. Soh du'oc muk'xux'ten'grii. Ho na. Ho na"
(Water flows down the river, flows down the gorge, flows down into the sea. Water vapour rises up into the eternal blue sky. And the rain, rains heavily. And the rain, rains heavily.)
She concentrated on the bright blue liquid which gently twirled and rotated deep inside her. And she felt herself calm again. All life was part of the cycle. She just needed to flow to the next part of her journey.

Opening her eyes again she noticed that she was being moved by one of the creatures. Perhaps it was due to her calmer state, that she was no longer panicking, but she noticed that she was no longer as restricted as prior. She might still be encased in some of the webbing but she was actually able to move her limbs. Twisting her head to look she saw she was being pushed up the web by two of the creatures long and hairy front legs. Briefly her stomach twisted but she focused again on the image of a calmly flowing river and using it for inspiration twisted firmly to the right of its legs. For an infinitesimal second her roll hesitated on the edge of its leg, before she felt herself falling again.... And with a dull thump she impacted hard into the ground below. A sharp stabbing of pain shot through her and she would have cried out but all the air had been forced from her lungs following her fall. The only sound she made instead was a soft choking moan. Her head was pounding, stars flashing in her eyes and she wanted to get sick and gasp for breath at the same time. All her body felt aflame but her left arm was burning the worst. She had a horrible idea what this might mean but she didn't dare look yet. She had to move. She had to get away.

Daryo- river
Demlok- gorge/ canyon
Pok- to flow
Rak- God of- or sea
Soh- water vapour
Du'a-down
Du'oc- up
Muk'xux'ten'grii- eternal blue sky
Ho- rains
Na- rains heavily

Last edited by Nitafrong on Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 6:43 pm

Yeah. You're definitely getting bonus XP for the effort you put into that post. I love that shit.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 4:09 pm

OK, D, you have escaped the webbing that you are in. That is great news - it is always better to not be eaten (Abraham Lincoln said that). But now you will free-fall down to the ground. You are about five-seven meters up. I didn't do any hard math here, so let's call it five.

Unless you can pass an Agility test (acrobatics would give a +10 bonus here), you'll suffer fall damage..

I don't have my books with me and can't remember what fall damage is. Can someone help out with that?

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 4:17 pm

Carnelian wrote:
I'll go for survival
https://orokos.com/roll/673579 = 25 vs 33, 2 dos

Outstanding! Gorthrax is confident from his experience of being stuck that every third rope of the web should be non-sticky. While you guys couldn't see the web moving at high speeds in the TX5, up close they are just barely visible enough to make climbing without being stuck an option with this new knowledge.

With that in mind... action?

Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 5:19 pm

Just looked up fall damage- its 1d10 impact damage +1 for every metre fallen- so for this it will be 1d10+5 which could be a bit nasty. Lets see how agility goes.

She doesn't have acrobatics as a skill so just straight agility.
AG 28
Rolled 94 https://orokos.com/roll/673881

So that's a bit of a bad fail.

Falling damage
Rolled 2 +(5) -2(toughness) https://orokos.com/roll/673883

5 damage
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 2:57 am

Guess there is no reason to climb the thing now. Best get to more shooting to try and scare the beasts away.

OOC
Half action aim / half action semi auto at wounded 'spider'
-10 size, +10 short range, half aim +10
https://orokos.com/roll/673998 = 64 vs 51, miss

IC
He tracked the beasts with his rifles sight as they dragged Vra'fa to her doom. Gorthrax would have preferred to get up close, this was to risky; it would be to easy for a stray shot to burst the Tau's head open. He tried not to think about that, it was distracting.

He inhaled held it then exhaled again and... Vra'fa broke free. Two rapid cracks of his rifle rang out but at the same moment the Tau's sudden freedom caused the arachnids to jerk forward at the sudden lack of weight.

"Pak'na" Gorthrax cursed at his poor luck as his shots hit the space the beasts had just vacated.
Back to top Go down
Litschi

Litschi

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 12:46 pm

+10 for 1/2 round aim
-10 for full auto

Shoot full auto: 1d100 48 BS 31 = 3 DoF

IC
Nano saw the web moving until vrafa felt down. She was even more insecure about her shooting skills that she felt her mind beeing dizzy. With shaking hands nano aims for the closest enemy right away. After a short moment for concentration she fires another single shot which. The shoot vanished.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 2:54 pm

Congratulations! You have won/survived the first encounter. Well done.

Everyone add 50XP to your PC sheets.
Vra'fa can add 75XP for roleplaying her phobias extremely well. Also, attempting to negotiate with a spider was super Water Caste N00B of you and fantastic.

IC IS OPEN

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 8:13 am

Elanro wrote:
He puts some in a small bag he pulls from his pack, hoping to see if the earth casters can do anything with it.

I love where your head is at. This is great - I had not even considered it.

For Na'no to modify the sensors, she would need to run some diagnostics of the webbing - an easy scan - and input it into the TX5's computer. That will be an Easy +30 Tech Use Test

Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 2:28 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
Elanro wrote:
He puts some in a small bag he pulls from his pack, hoping to see if the earth casters can do anything with it.

I love where your head is at. This is great - I had not even considered it.

That's how Elanro rolls; if something fucks him up, he tries to use it to fuck someone else up.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 10:32 pm

Assuming he holds on to it until they get back, rewards will come of this.

Back to top Go down
Litschi

Litschi

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2018 12:48 am

im back guys, sorry for being away so long T_T
XOXO (this is what cool americans write in this situations right? ^-^)

Easy scan roll:
Easy Scan Test: 1d100 68
46 + 15 + 30 (91) vs 68 = 3 DoS

so happy, we survived *-*
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2018 2:52 pm

Is no one in this group a medic? I looked over the profiles and didn't see medicae trained in anyone. Balsy!

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 11:17 am

^^ Anyone?

Assuming the TX5 gets repaired as quickly as possible, what is the plan? Once that is established, I can give us a big update. I am sure you are all eager to move on.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 1:06 am

Yeah, it looks like we passed on medic.

Perhaps if Nano or Vra'fa could pick it up in the future. Or perhaps a medic drone (not sure if they exist... perhaps Nano could make one?

I guess after we've finished chatting it will be onward towards the oasis?
Back to top Go down
Litschi

Litschi

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 1:26 am

I think Na'No could go in the direction of a medic (as I wanted to be a medic before I created the tech Tau anyway ^^"). Is there any special requirement when I can use my XP for new skills? Like it has to be in a town or something?

Tech repair test:
Tech Test repair: 1d100 57
46 + 20 + 5 + 10 (81) vs. 57 = 3 DoS*
* If Ar'Tol would have helped me with his ability for tech-use it would even be better *-*
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 10:59 am

That's a great question. Anytime outside of combat is fine with me. So, if you wanted to spend some XP now, you are more than welcome.

Ar'Tol absolutely could help - that is what his purpose in life is Smile

Needless to say, you fix the TX5 very well.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2018 8:11 am

Roleplayyyy roleplayyyy roleplayyyy....

you've got plenty of time to interact, respond to one another now. I avea busy week. Go forth and RP.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 9:41 am

I don't want to infringe on this awesome character building between Vra'fa and Gorthrax. I will ask for any rolls to just be put as spoilers in your IC posts - scrutiny from Vra'fa for example to try and read Gorthrax's pain or witholding in his sentences. Deceive from Gorthrax etc if he want to attemmpt it. You guys know what to do.

I need to know from everyone who is taking which watch and whether or not anyone is actually planning on staying awake all night.

When the PC building naturally ends, I will move us along.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 1:50 pm

Gorthrax doesn't have deceive, he;d be rolling against a 05.

Vra'fa can take what she likes from what I have posted although a scrutiny might give further in sight.

Jeff wrote:
I need to know from everyone who is taking which watch and whether or not anyone is actually planning on staying awake all night.

I am taking a watch; I'll push for 1st or 2nd. I will be getting high.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 2:01 pm

Wendigo Bob wrote:
Lets go forward!

Is Elanro simply choosing to ignore Gorthrax's question then?

Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 3:53 pm

Vra'fa scrutiny test
Per 36 +10 (skill at scrutiny)
Rolled 32 https://orokos.com/roll/684435

3 DoS

Vra'fa will go for 1st watch primarily but will stay up through 2nd and probably fall asleep in the 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 3:08 pm

Vra'fa scrutiny test number 2
Per 36 +10 (skill)
Rolled 34 https://orokos.com/roll/684673

3 DoS
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 1:36 pm

https://orokos.com/roll/687632

Awareness roll; 53 vs 41; 2 DoF ; Should there be any bonuses for ease (he isnt actually hiding after all) he might pass, otherwise it aint anything
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 1:43 pm

You won't see him if thats just looking outward from around the camp. You saw, or at least Vra'fa saw where he initially wandered off to.

Do you have survival... tracking might be good.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 3:11 pm

Ok, Elanro will try to dodge Gorthrax.

https://orokos.com/roll/690874 82 vs 56

Welp, he fails that miserably
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 4:17 pm

All right, all. We are officially all back.

What is the plan?

There is a message waiting to be listened to. Na'no is packing up the camp, will you discuss what comes next? Move out immediately?

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 4:54 pm

Gorthrax will be a grump and is not initiating anything. I'm not aware of the new message anyhow.

What are other peeps doing?
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2019 11:06 pm

Vra’fa is waiting to hear the next message. After that she probably would inquire what had happened to Gorthrax/ inform the others what it was about.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 9:43 am

OK, so whenever someone takes initiative to get that message going and make a decision on what to do next, I am ready to update.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 9:41 pm

If Vra'fa wants to cook breakfast for the group - I know nita mentioned that on LINE - then roll me a +0 Trade cook test.

After that, I will get us moving on.

Back to top Go down
Litschi

Litschi

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 13, 2019 2:04 pm

Can I use the medic skill to check on Gorthrax constitution?
(will update nanos sheet when internet at pc is working again)
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 5:27 pm

Guess who's back, back again?

Jeff is back; tell a friend.

I am slowly making my way back into this monster, and if I am being perfectly honest, it is a bit daunting. I had put a lot of gaming commitments on hold, so I am slowly, slowly, slowly but surely easing back in.

Per LINE, everyone except for Theo has sounded off as ready to play. I want to make another shout out here in the event that Theo is following the site, but lost LINE.

Theo, are you still around? If so, would you like to continue play?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)    On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

On the Edge of Expanion (OOC)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next