A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)

Go down 
+3
Carnelian
Sylphilis
Solodice
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Azza
Senpai
Azza

Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 12:04 am

Tuth rolled his eyes a bit at Thain, sure he could talk them out of trouble but half the time he had managed to talk them into it. The wookie shakes his head
Parsecs is a distance he thought and reminded himself to not have Thain touch the navicomputer - ever.

Turning his attention away he considered food and what they could afford - he was sick of the rations they had on the ship and was ready for real food.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 2:03 am

The Twi'lek's flawlessly beautiful aquamarine skin glistens in the light put off inside the cantina. The words pouring forth from the attractive Zabrak help to stifle her immediate impulse to pull away her hand from his. Something in his voice...drew her to him. She stared deeply into his eyes, her breath quickening as he continued to use that tongue of his. She couldn't help but want that tongue to work wonders on her in other areas of her anatomy.

She shudders a bit at the kiss from him before sliding her hand away slowly, intimately, almost having lost the words that he spoke so seductively beforehand.

"Um...well...yes...ummm Throt you said...old Fexxie is usually in here when he...needs to be. But if I had to guess...an educated guess, he must be with that damned Aqualish again. Answering to him and the like...seems Fexxie doesn't have a free minute nowadays..."

She stops herself a bit short, wondering what had overcome her to speak so carelessly. There were ears everywhere in the cantina and people didn't like their business being spoken about. She looks around cautiously...

"I've already said too much...no one likes...a gossip."

She hurries off, feeling the heat of the eyes from the barkeep as she scurries back to him. She even forgets to give the food options to poor, hungry Tuth.

The 3D bounty board also finally flashes more info on the face that has come up.

+++++The office of Moruth Doole, administrator of the spice mines of Kessel, is offering a 10,000 credit reward for the killing or capture of the Aqualish pirate Bandin Dobah. This dangerous outlaw keeping himself from Imperial justice is guilty of the murder of the Empire's security operatives, destruction of the Empire's property, movement of contraband, black marketeering of narcotics, and acts of criminal conspiracy. For more information, contact any local representatives of Imperial authority.+++++
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:58 am

"Heh, now dont that beat all?" he asks, pointing to the board with his thumb.
He reads the board then whistles, "Looks like we found a long lost crew member. You aint holding any info back are you Tuth?"
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 8:18 am

"He does seem like he'd be the perfect addition to the crew. It would be nice to know why he is dealing with a douchebag like Throt, assuming the aqualish she mentioned and this Bandin Dobah are one and the same."

Before he can say more, Thain's eyes are drawn immediately to the the arrival of a Rodian female drinking heavily at the bar, then again to three more figures who come in shortly after her: two humans and one Weequay. The trio walked with a swagger that spoke of arrogant confidence, and Thain spied the weapons that no doubt gave them that confidence.

They moved like snaked to the bar where the Weequay began coming onto the Rodian in a sickening manner. Clearly she wanted to be left alone, and equally clearly the Weequay didn't care.

"Just in case it becomes pertinent," he said to the rest, "One of the humans has two quick draw blasters on his hips, the other a heavy blaster tucked in his belt at his back under his cloak, and that Weequay is trying, poorly, to conceal a vibroblade in his boot. All three of them have the look of gentlemen in desperate need of manners."

He gently nodded his head in their direction.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 12:25 pm

The name Bandin Dobah sounded familiar. He was the one that stole the astromech and wrecked the protocol droid they found..

"Dobah is responsible for that protocol droid we found. He probably also has his friend, R4-W9, by now." Nulyn leans in and whispers to the group, "The one who can run the most comprehensive navigational analysis of the Kessel Run."

Nulyn's eyes glide over to the people Thain spotted entering the bar. Your run of the mill thugs who thought they could get away with anything.
Back to top Go down
Azza
Senpai
Azza

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:15 pm

Tuth chuffs out a growl and glares at Thain as his potential lunch order walls away.

He slumps back in his seat and listens to the bounty update.

--More like competition. Especially if he has that droid.--

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:22 pm

Thain snapped his finger. That’s why the name sounded so familiar.

“You’re right, Tuthy. We should definitely kill him.”

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
Azza
Senpai
Azza

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:26 pm

Tuth shakes his head

--Why does everyone assume my response to everything is to kill them? I think a 10,000 credit bounty is worth it. I mean it is the Empire but I will happily take their money while helping myself--

The wookie purposely ignores the confrontation going on hoping the serving girl returns so he can eat

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:28 pm

"The board said dead or alive... the dead ones don't talk back or put up a fight." Nulyn said matter-of-factly.

Last edited by Solodice on Sat May 26, 2018 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:33 pm

Thain raised an eyebrow and pointed at Nulyn as if to say, “EXACTLY THAT.”

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 2:12 pm

Soon enough, the commotion that Thain had mentioned at the bar begins to heat up. The female, obviously annoyed, takes a drink from her beverage, her polished brass accessories jingling on each arm as she does so. The man accosting her from the little group begins to press his attack even further. It is a bit faint, but you are able to pick up his arrogant speech.

"Well you don't see many pretty Rodian girls in this place. What's that you're drinking, baby? Hey Rii! Let's have another one of those over here, will you?"

The Rodian is obviously uncomfortable by the approach and the annoyance turns to a bit of what looked like fear as the group moves closer to her. She mutters a response to the man in Rodian, but obviously he either didn't understand, didn't care, or both.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2018 10:19 pm

"I aint goin near Imperials" he pointedly reminds Tuth.

Once the commotion starts, he turns his attention to that, then back towards Thain.
"Now how in the hell do you point out trouble everytime like that?"
Back to top Go down
Azza
Senpai
Azza

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2018 1:15 pm

Tuth startes at Rixbarr then shakes his head

--You think buddying up with the Imps is my favourtie idea? But credits are credits--

He shrugs not pushing further, some people let their ideals cloud their judgement and he was to hungry to argue about it.

Just as he was going to stand up something clicked and he slammed his hand down on the table - loudly

--I thought I recognised that name. The bounty guy, runs the local smuggling ring - takes a cut so you are protected by his reputation or some nonsense. But if Mr Scruples there would lower himself theres a seven and a half thousand credit bounty from some Hutt or other. We grab that droid and the bounty we are set - and it might get us in the good graces with the Hutts, might be easier getting work then.--

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2018 3:30 pm

Sebs mind had drifted off as the sexy Twi-lek had walked over. She sure was pretty. His thoughts which were mostly honourable continued as she hurried away, her hips swaying... the words '10000 credits' brought him back to the conversation at the table "You can at least be sure the Empire is good fer the credits. I'm game" the eagerness obvious in his voice.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 2:39 am

Upon closer inspection, details of the would be Casanova come into view a bit sharper. The male accosting the Rodian is a rangy young man with furtive eyes. His upper lip has been split and still bears a long lurid scar, which may explain why he seems to leer at anyone whose eye he catches. His neatly tailored black clothing put him a bit out of place with the others in his company.

The human male seems to have become a bit more angry at the constant rejection from the Rodian.

"Hey. you ought to show a little more appreciation, baby. This ain't some scuzzy scrap dealer offering you company. I'm an important guy around these parts, yeah? You be a bit more friendly and it'll be to your advantage, yeah?"

He slams back his drink and slams it on the counter, letting it ring out throughout the cantina. The Rodian female looks around, trying to find some excuse to get herself out of this particular situation. She tries to find someone, anyone, with her imploring eyes, whom might step in and help her.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 5:46 am

Seb catches the eye of the Rodian female, he took her imploring look the wrong way and hadn’t been paying any attention to what had been going on at the bar. “Excuse me gents, it seems I’ve caught the eye of the ladies.” Downing his drink he stands and sauntered over, stepping in between the Rodian and the human he leans against the bar “hey babe, it appears to be your lucky night, can I get you a drink?”
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 10:13 am

Sylphilis wrote:
Once the commotion starts, he turns his attention to that, then back towards Thain.
"Now how in the hell do you point out trouble everytime like that?"

Thain lifted his drink as if in contemplation. "Evolution at its finest, I suppose. Keeps me alive and well. Or, more likely, it could be that I am usually the one starting the trouble so I just have an eye for these things. Either way..." He finishes his glass and thought about the perfect execution of their next move. Tuth was absolutely right - credits were credits. If they could take from the Empire to screw them over as soon as they finished, all the finer. He had a special space for hatred of the Imperium in his heart.

He was just about to voice those thoughts when Seb stood and moved to the bar.

Thain sighed. "Looks like we are on. Maybe one of these self-proclaimed big shots can point us in the right direction of Throt and our pay day Mr. Dobah."

Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 12:12 pm

Nulyn restrained himself from yelling at Seb that he was an idiot. He might of been the size of a Gundark but he also shared their brain size.

"I think I'm going to chat up the musician." Nulyn says as he collects his canteen and blaster from the table.

The rest of the crew knew what he was up to. A higher vantage with good sight lines to the bar. He'd be ready to act if things got to the point that blasters got brought out.

He moves off towards Fia Mund and his stage on the balcony above.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 12:33 pm

Braybric groans, sometimes these guys couldnt leave trouble alone.

He gets up, the chair protesting loudly as the weight was lifted.

He moves to the bat next to Seb, making sure his blaster was easy to grab, for when these guys eventually died.

Stepping in, he placed an order before muttering to the human.

"Listen buddy. This guy right here has firneds, they will chew you up and spit you out. That makes work for me. So, why dont we all just cool off and not make any extra work for me eh?"
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 10:09 pm

Spir, the human male, looks quite annoyed and is just about to give Seb a piece of his mind before he sees the hardened form of Braybric slide in between himself and the bastard who was trying to steal his girl. The redness in his face is apparent at the words, as his eyes shift from Braybric to the others sitting at the table.

They were most certainly outmatched and it wouldn't do to go dying over some Rodian.

"You scuzzy bums ought to be more careful about who you offend, but this ain't worth my time. But I'll remember your face. If I were you, I'd watch my back."

He downs his drink and motions to the two others. They walk away from the bar and exit the cantina almost as quickly as they had entered.

+++++

Zukata, the Rodian female, turns her attention to the two newcomers to the situation and bows graciously to Seb and Braybric. In Rodian, she begins to speak quickly.

"Thank you for dealing with him. If there is some way I could repay you I would be happy to do you a favor. I have a little money—perhaps you would like some food and drink?"

Of course, this is all in Rodian, so Braybric and Seb are at a loss. However, the droid for just this type of situation has spotted the confusion. The protocol droid makes its way over to the group and translates her speech into Galactic Basic for the two human males.
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2018 11:11 pm

Just as Nulyn makes it to Fia Mund's stage the fun was all over. Nulyn wouldn't waste the journey though... if one thing musicians in cantinas were good for other then their music it was information. Who else besides the bartender knew the usual crowd?

Nulyn waited for a break in between the Sullustan's sets before speaking to him, "Your mix of music is something that one would think doesn't work. You pull it off masterfully though and it is a refreshing sound for these well traveled ears." Nulyn puts a hand on his chest, "Names Nulyn. Me and my crew are new to Formos." Nulyn looks down at the first floor of the cantina, "Just wanted to get a gauge on who we can talk to and who we shouldn't talk to."
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 2:36 am

Braybric downs the drink. His grizzled face lost none of its edge during the conversation, nor the thanks of the Rodian.

"Dont worry about it." he says, downing his drink in one swig.

He moves back to the table and sits in the chair again, leaning back as he often did.

"Trouble is gone for now. I wouldnt put it past them to try and ambush us later on though."

Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 2:46 am

The Sullustan looks up at Nulyn, bowing to him in gratitude for the compliment given about his playing.

"It is quite...a new sound. Something that I hoped would change the culture of jatz. Alas, not so many can appreciate it. It is nice that you have been able to do so."

He takes a drink of water, wiping the sweat from his brow as he does so with his other hand.

"Well if you are looking for information...Snoo, that Devaronian over there, has usually got something to tell. For a small price that is. Me...I tend to keep my nose out of it...better to just stick to the music."
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 9:51 am

Thain had already scoped out the best areas in the bar that added a good, thick layer of protection from which he could fire his blaster. Then the three goons had retreated. He smiled. It wasn't every day that idiots realized the fight was lost before it began.

He turns to Tuth. "So, we get to Dobah, we get to Throt. Dobah is a payday any way you cut it and Throt needs to be dealt with one way or the other. How do we get there is the question. Twi'lek knows where to find him. If I could get her alone she may spill the beans. Or those three idiots might be worth a follow, but that's just a hunch. Thoughts?"

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 1:29 pm

Seb at a loss to what was actually going on turns around to face Braybric at the bar "Hey bud, I don't need no wingman, I've got this covered."

Seb waits for a reply from the Rodian female oblivious to what went on behind him the ambient noises of the bar drowning out Braybrics' conversation. When the protocol droid finally comes over and translates a confused look crosses Sebs' face "Eh, what now, dealing with who? I wanted to buy you a drink..."
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 2:42 pm

"Stick to the music. You'll live longer." Nulyn says with a smile as he heads back to the crews table.

He caught the tail end of Thain's comment to Tuth, "If you can't get her alone that Devaronian, Snoo, over there might be able to help us... for a small fee." He watches the group of thugs leaving the cantina, "I could follow them with ease. I doubt they have any connection to the people we want though."
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 2:59 pm

"I got a feeling we will run into those idiots soon enough." he replies to Thain.

"I say we go after Dobah and Throt as soon as you can squeeze the info out of sharp tooth over there." he says, nodding towards the twi'lek.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2018 4:20 pm

The Rodian thanks Seb for the offer and allows the human to buy her a drink. She sighs, obviously a bit down about her current state of affairs.

"The name is Zukata, a pleasure to make your acquaintance. What brings you to Formos? I myself have just recently made planetfall."

+++++

Having seen that your drinks were getting a bit low, and that perhaps more business could come of the group. Afik'Duto makes her way back over to the table, smiling nervously and hoping that there wouldn't be any other questions.

"Well, how are you all doing? Can I get you anything else today?"

The Devaronian continues to stare at the group while talking to his partner. He was probably wondering if he could make some credits, but he stays put for now...
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 2:43 am

Seb wondered if Zukata had all the required anatomical parts, he'd not got it on with a Rodian before. He edges slightly closer at her question. "Business, but I always take time for some pleasure with such beautiful company" what if the Zukata was ugly by Rodian standards he pondered, he'd no idea at all "how about you?.

He was finding conversing via the protocol droid awkward and his interest was beginning to ebb, but still he wasn't about to give up yet...
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 3:17 am

The Rodian blushes a bit at Seb's comment, before telling her story.

"Business, business, business. I have been tasked with verifying the accuracy of an updated electronic atlas of the galaxy to be produced on Rodia, which of course takes me to all sorts of backwater worlds with all sorts of unsavory types to deal with."

The tone of her voice makes it sound as though she is complaining about her predicament.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 4:54 pm

Sylphilis wrote:
"I got a feeling we will run into those idiots soon enough." he replies to Thain.

"I say we go after Dobah and Throt as soon as you can squeeze the info out of sharp tooth over there." he says, nodding towards the twi'lek.

Thain noded to Braybic. "That's just it, Bray-baybay. I don't want to run into them. I want to set the trap that they run into - if we have all the dice, we can dictate which ones are loaded. You follow?""

He looked back at the Twi'lek. When she met his eye, he sent her a very smooth a sly wink and gently shook his empty glass. "Time for round two. I'll get this out of her... or in her. We'll see how it goes."

Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2018 9:20 pm

The Twi'lek, Afik'Duto, notices the eye of the handsome Zabrak and she blushes. He already had her in the palm of his hand. Having seen that and that your drinks were getting a bit low, perhaps more business could come of the group. Afik'Duto makes her way back over to the table, smiling nervously due to a mixture of the advances of Thain and because she was afraid of getting into trouble.

"Well, how are you all doing? Can I get you anything else today?", she speaks in a slightly broken voice.

The Devaronian that Thain noticed continues to stare at the group while talking to his partner. He was probably wondering if he could make some credits, but he stays put for now...
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 1:09 am

Seb grew a little bored by her conversation - he didn't care for the detail that she gave but he was also spurred on by her blush. How much was he willing to endure for a prize that might not be on the table. "Well darlin', you let me know if these unsavory types cause you any trouble and I'll see yer right. You need a strong man by yer side."
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 3:19 am

The Rodian gives him a smile and then takes another small sip of her drink. This wasn't her first rodeo and most males...of any species...thought with only one of their two heads. Or one of their three or four...or however many. And it seemed like this one was beginning to do the same. Zukata becomes lost in thought for a second and is slow to react to Seb's comment.

"Ah, well yes, it is nice to have strong men around. Say...you and your group wouldn't by any chance have any information regarding an R4-W9 droid would you? You see...I have been looking for it and I am willing to pay good money for it. It would greatly aid me in my atlas making...
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 5:12 am

Seb hoped his expression wasn't over eager. "Can't say that we have. I can keep an eye out, or I can personally hunt for it depending on what yer offerin'?" as he'd only heard about the R4 unit.

His interest in bedding her evaporated at the prospect of a pile of credits.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 5:20 am

Zukata's shoulders shrugged down, frustrated at the first sentence from Seb. She immediately perks back up at the prospect of him potentially trying to find it for her. It would let her be able to do other things and she had support from the Rodian government.

"Well, it would be a great help if you all could maybe help find it. I can offer 1500 credits. I do not wish for the droid itself, only for it to share its information and perhaps I can complete much of the atlas with its help."
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 6:01 am

Seb nods to the lady "Well credits don't earn themselves, will I be able to find you here if I find this R4 unit?" after she has replied he returns to the crews table, a pleased look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 11:14 am

mruozu wrote:
The Twi'lek, Afik'Duto, notices the eye of the handsome Zabrak and she blushes. He already had her in the palm of his hand. Having seen that and that your drinks were getting a bit low, perhaps more business could come of the group. Afik'Duto makes her way back over to the table, smiling nervously due to a mixture of the advances of Thain and because she was afraid of getting into trouble.

"Well, how are you all doing? Can I get you anything else today?", she speaks in a slightly broken voice.

The Devaronian that Thain noticed continues to stare at the group while talking to his partner. He was probably wondering if he could make some credits, but he stays put for now...

"I wanted to ask before, but as we had only just met it didn't seem pertinent. But, is there anywhere we could go to talk in private? I feel somewhat of a fool to say it but, I feel like we have a connection. Call it electricity, fate, or anything else." He reached out and again touched his hand to hers. "Do you feel it?"

Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 4:17 pm

Carnelian wrote:
Seb nods to the lady "Well credits don't earn themselves, will I be able to find you here if I find this R4 unit?" after she has replied he returns to the crews table, a pleased look on his face.

Zukata perks up and shakes her head vigorously.

"I will have to leave in order to continue my work. However, I will come to the cantina frequently to make sure I run into you again, should you be able to locate the droid. Thank you ever so much, it will make my job that much easier...and you a bit richer!"

She smiles, finishing her drink.

Iron and Metal wrote:

"I wanted to ask before, but as we had only just met it didn't seem pertinent. But, is there anywhere we could go to talk in private? I feel somewhat of a fool to say it but, I feel like we have a connection. Call it electricity, fate, or anything else." He reached out and again touched his hand to hers. "Do you feel it?"

The Twi'lek blushes once again at the hand of the handsome Zabrak. She hadn't had much in the way of relations for some time and she was getting heated at his advances.

"I...feel the same," she whispers. "But I....well...I can take my break now. Perhaps, we can meet in one of the private seats. Wait for me to tell my boss, and then follow me there."

She leaves the table quickly and Thain can follow her path to her boss, seeing her ask for a quick break. The boss shrugs and throws a thumb in the air, giving her the go-ahead to get in her 15 minutes. She looks back at Thain and nods her head. Quickly, she leaves the bar, heading for one of the more private booths.
Back to top Go down
Azza
Senpai
Azza

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 5:00 pm

Tuth was distracted by the Devorian's stare that he missed the return of the Twi'lek server. He turns his head just as she leaves again

--Did you just? Seriously Thain keep this up and I'm going to eat you--

After he finished roaring he drops his voice to a growl

--Horny over there is making me nervous, thinking I should go make him less interested in us--

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 5:23 pm

"Speaking of lunch..." Thain eyeballed the the Twi'lek's posterior as she walked away. "And yeah, that guy looks like he needs a beating. So, while you're visiting horny over there, horny right here is going to visit our server. Cheers, Tuthy."

Thain moved out of the team's booth and headed over to the Twi'lek.

"Now this is more like it. Of all the incredibly good looking Zabrakis you could have spent your break with, to think you chose me." He slid into the booth like he had practiced it a thousand times. His drink didn't lose a single drop. He made sure to nestle up close to her. Not only would it get her to open up a bit, it would mask any nosey-bodies.

"Ah, much better, Afik'Duto. What a beautiful name - it just... rolls off the tongue. Why don't you tell me how a creature as angelic as yourself ended up in a place like this?"

Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2018 7:02 pm

"Be safe, Thain. I don't think Braybric wants to get that intimidate with you as he had to after your fun with that human on Lothal." Nulyn said bringing up that embarrassing memory for both of them.

Nulyn snaps at Tuth, something that wasn't wise unless you were his friend, "Horny over there is Snoo. Some sort of info broker or some guy who knows to much." He looks over at the Devaronian who still casts a glance over at them, "We probably don't need him though and he's going to bring some attention on us if he keeps looking over here. So why don't you tell him we're not interested."

Nulyn always kept his ears open and was listening in on Seb and that Rodians conversation. Seems Seb was looking to make some extra money.
Back to top Go down
Azza
Senpai
Azza

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 1:54 am

As Thain walks away Tuth lets out a low grumbling growl

--Call me Tuthy again, see how easy it is to pick up Twi'leks with no arms--

Tuth gives Nylun a nod and theb stands up and lumbers over towards the Davorions table and sits down with out comment, reaches one of his long arms over to his plate and pulls it towards him.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 2:07 am

The Twi'lek blushes as the handsome Zabrak male pushed his way into her good graces. She felt his energy and she liked it.

"Well, you know how it goes. One day you are going from this job to that and eventually you make your way to somewhere like here. It's the best place to work on Formos and since both my smuggler parents have passed, I decided to stay put until I can find my way off this rock. See the Galaxy, you know? What brings you and yours to this amazing backwater planet?," she says with apparent sarcasm in the last sentence.

+++++

Back at the bar, Seb was turning to leave, when he noticed something rather peculiar. The Toydarian was no longer speaking to the man in the hooded cloak. In fact, the man in the hooded cloak was gone altogether. Instead, Seb notices that the little blue thing has seemingly begun to eavesdrop on Zukata and Seb's conversation.

Seb and the Toydarian's eyes meet for a brief second and he gives Seb a wide, tooth-filled grin, before leaving the bar and beginning to head for the exit.

+++++

The Devaronian's perk up as the giant wookie begins to walk towards their table. They try to act as though they weren't paying any attention, but become rather embroiled as Tuth sits down and promptly begins to chow down. There is silence for a few seconds as both the Devs do their best to regain their wits and composure. They both wanted to say that the food was theirs....and had it not been a wookie who sat down at the table, they would have done just that.

But alas, a wookie it was. The two of them look at one another, unsure of what exactly to do...

Snoo takes the initiative and speaks up a bit.

"Couldn't help noticing you and your group. New 'round these parts, huh? Name's Snoo and this here is Trelt. Pleasure to make your acquaintance..."
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 12:46 pm

Seb returns to their table and quickly sits and leans it conspiratorially towards Braybric and Nulyn "Don't look, but I'd wager that there passing Toydarian knows something about the R4 unit, he was listenin' in on me conversation. That Rodian is offering credits if we can find the droid. Perhaps we should follow?" he looks expectantly at Nulyn as that was his area of expertise.
Back to top Go down
Azza
Senpai
Azza

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2018 1:00 pm

Tuth lools at the speaker - as if considering if he would make a better meal than the one he was currently eating.

--What's it to you if we are?--

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 2:37 am

Snoo held his hands up in a gesture of defense, palms out towards the wookie.

"Nothing, nothing at all. I am just a simple information broker and I thought new groups might appreciate a little information about this place. It can get real seedy in Formos and the control is mainly with the smuggling rings...so I was just seeing if I could make a few credits selling info. No harm, no foul, right?"

He speaks fast, eager to put some distance between himself and the wookie.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 10:50 am

mruozu wrote:
The Twi'lek blushes as the handsome Zabrak male pushed his way into her good graces. She felt his energy and she liked it.

"Well, you know how it goes. One day you are going from this job to that and eventually you make your way to somewhere like here. It's the best place to work on Formos and since both my smuggler parents have passed, I decided to stay put until I can find my way off this rock. See the Galaxy, you know? What brings you and yours to this amazing backwater planet?," she says with apparent sarcasm in the last sentence.

Thain sighs and nods empathetically. "I know all too well how it goes. To our smuggler parents, and all the smuggler parents out there trying to make a better life for their children." He held up his drink to cheers her. He takes a long drink after the clink and gives her a sad smile.

"Well, gorgeous, surprisingly similar circumstances you and I are in. The old nerf-herder I mentioned before," he lowered his voice, "Throt, I need to meet up with him. He was supposed to be here, but isn't; 's not necessarily a bad thing since I got to meet you." This time his smile was genuine. He took another sip, letting the next part build up slightly.

"Long story short, he's threatening my family unless I do some work for him. So, finding him is up there on the to-do list today I suppose. Among other things," he said the last bit with a raised eyebrow and a quick smile to he lovely server.

Back to top Go down
Azza
Senpai
Azza

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 10:55 am

Tuth tilts his head making a big show of being in thought before speaking again

--So you planning to ask me questions get some new info on the new blokes about town to sell to the highest bidder then make me pay you for what you already have?-- the wookies leans in

--Maybe I answer questions, and maybe you answer mine and no one loses anything--

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 12:16 pm

Carnelian wrote:
Seb returns to their table and quickly sits and leans it conspiratorially towards Braybric and Nulyn "Don't look, but I'd wager that there passing Toydarian knows something about the R4 unit, he was listenin' in on me conversation. That Rodian is offering credits if we can find the droid. Perhaps we should follow?" he looks expectantly at Nulyn as that was his area of expertise.

"Either knows something or is just as interested in it as we are." Nulyn grumbles, "Leave it to me. I'll see where or who he's flying off to." Nulyn says waiting for the Toydarian to get close to the exit before he begins his move, "If I'm not back in 15 you all better come looking for me."

The Toydarian reaches the exit and Nulyn begins his move. Following people was like following prey. Blending in and not bringing to much attention to yourself. So he unhooked his blaster from his chest and places it in a holster on his bag. Less menacing but still within reach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)   Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble Brewing Chapter 1 - Finally Formos Forms (IC)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next