A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General OOC

Go down 
+8
blackadder
Iron and Metal
bobarctor1977
Murcurie
Sylphilis
MmmTasteIt
Theoretical
Threebad
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

General OOC - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 12:14 am

Fear:
http://orokos.com/roll/721964
8 vs 31
http://orokos.com/roll/721965
14 initiative (Slaught bonus)

Thinking about simply risking the damage and dropping the 3 meters. Would an Acrobatics test do anything for me?
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 12:24 am

Fear: 8 vs 28; 3 DoS.
Spoiler:
Initiative: 8
Spoiler:
It seems orokos loves number 8 Smile
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 2:36 pm

Maps

Close-up
General OOC - Page 11 Close-10

Bigger overview
General OOC - Page 11 Overvi15

Few things of note:

Square size is 2m, just like last time.

the green lines are where this fleshy "Webbing" kind of like the long appendages. Here, it is so dense you wouldn't be able to move past them, so that's kind of the "off limits" end of the map, it basically functions as a wall unless you were to blast through the webbing.

The appendages are all over, but as to not clutter the map I did not draw them. They do not obstruct movement or shooting at all, they just sort of hang disgustingly above you.

the red lines on the stc are the end limits of it's "maw"

Red circle is where the ritual is taking place

Red token is norgrim, the others are all just ordinary cultists (or so you think....)

Border around the map is catwalk about 8 feet above the floor.

Boxes are like shipping crates. Imagining these guys: https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/dbbfae1d6a9e352557ba28fbce158acb/5D327F68/t51.2885-15/e35/49933451_138892947125865_2867758296471718767_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com

So thats a good source of cover.

I think that's about it...the lined squares in the corners are stair sets from the catwalk to the ground floor.

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 2:40 pm

As per your sneak rolls each of you can make one free full move (no running or charging) from the entry hallway at the bottom of the map. You can start on the second square from the edge (like you reached the end of the service tunnel then snuck out).

he/him
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 2:46 pm

Initiative 10
https://orokos.com/roll/722822

Edit: Fear +20 per LINE
Fear +20
86 vs 64, 2 DoF
https://orokos.com/roll/722824

Damn. Not looking good for our least favorite Null.

Last edited by Murcurie on Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 5:48 am

For a free move (no charge or run) Donna will move close enough to get a charge in on the nearest guy.

Donna was quickest on here feet, amped up on slaught and ready to kill something. Her murderlust was up and the tainted cogmen were about to pay for it.
"Out of moui way yew stinking maggots!" she threatens like a rabid dog about to attack.

Since Im likely to go first with that initiative roll, Heres my first round action:

She was in position and ready to bring the axe down, literally.
"Nowzza time to play dead luvs" She screams as she charges the fool foolish enough to be the closest to her.
He hardly had time to recieve the untested chainaxe as she brought it down in a savage swing.

http://orokos.com/roll/722974
4 to hit, 13 damage p 2
Will also war cry (intimidate) on the charge
http://orokos.com/roll/722975
82 is likely a fail
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 5:51 am

Are you trying to jump off the catwalk or head for the stairs?

Sent from Topic'it App

he/him
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 8:47 am

I dont have time today, but I think I will post tommorow
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 8:48 am

blackadder wrote:
I dont have time today, but I think I will post tommorow

Sounds good my dude.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 11:52 am

Edited to include the +20 from Damiel's Jaded talent.
Shock test: 82 +20, 122.
http://orokos.com/roll/723029

"Fainting dead away, the character keels over and remains Unconscious for 1d5 rounds. Once he regains consciousness, he is still
shaken and takes all tests with a –10 penalty until the end of the encounter."

Duration: 1 round http://orokos.com/roll/723030

So I guess I'll be unconscious. Good luck guys.

IC:
Damiel Heaves loudly, his breathing suddenly erratic. Is THAT what the warp looks like? He'd seen rogue psykers drag pieces of the warp through their shattered minds, but never like this. Never like this. His fingers started to tremble, causing his whip to rattle about in his hands. He stumbles forward, clattering on the precarious catwalk before him. Bracing himself on the wall, he reaches for his whip. Where was his whip? He grabbed hold of something sinuous and fleshy. It pulses in his hands and shrivels under his null influence. He pushes away with a scream. The experience disrupts his mind and his throat slicks with vomit. He chokes and coughs as the blood drains from his already paled face, the Null falls to the ground in a dead faint.

Last edited by Murcurie on Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 2:48 pm

Jaded negates fear test in this case: immune to mundane horrors because life just be like dat sometimes.

Felyx Initiative: 1d10+3 13

Alistair: Initiative and Fear <31: 1d10+3 11 1d100 72/6 DoF
Shock Table 6 DoF: 1d100+60 160: The character's mind snaps. He goes catatonic for ONE hour; for that time he is unconscious and cannot be roused.

Amazing lol.

IC: Felyx's mind went haywire at the sight of the STC-turned-abomination. It was all he could do not to scream. His eyes searched for someone or something to punish for this. They found Norgrim. He hadn't been seen yet, but knew it wouldn't last - not with Damiel slamming around.

Firebomb in hand, he made ready to burn it all to the ground - starting with that traitor heretek. It's got a radius of 2m, something I think Felyx would understand. Being a nerd, he is going to attempt to put it right at Norgrim's front left foot so that it can threaten the dude to Norgrim's left (our right looking at the map) as well.

OOC: BS 36 +30 (surprised) +10 (aim) +0 (distance) <76; rolled Natural Fucking 1

Landing at Norgy's hertek feet and bitch boy cannot dodge. Eat this, assbutt.

Damage: 9, pen 0; Blast (2), Flame.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 5:44 pm

Zeke:

Tube Charge SBx2 S/–/– 3d10 X Pen 6 1 Blast (4)

he/him
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 12:03 am

bobarctor1977 wrote:
Are you trying to jump off the catwalk or head for the stairs?

Sent from Topic'it App

If we get a free move, then a surprise round ill move down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 7:53 am

If needed - Fear from Felyx WP 40 +10 (resistance) +20 (Jaded test) <70; rolled 75.

Nope. FP (2/3 remaining): 13. Much better
http://orokos.com/roll/723236

+++
Just for shits and gigs, let's see what would have happened: 38 http://orokos.com/roll/723238
Result: Fear grips the character and he begins to shake and tremble. He suffers a –10 penalty on all tests for the rest of the encounter unless he can recover his wits

Meh, not so bad. Still glad I don't have to deal with it. Fucking 75.

Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 11:25 am

Lars was grateful he didn't witness unholy scene in front of them twice. It was easier to face it with others with him, and although he could feel his bile rising, he was able to keep it down. He is not sure he would be if he and Donna pressed when they where scouting the tunnel.

Taking deep breath and eyes focusing on the nearest cultist, Lars moves forward, kneels by the closes crate and aims at his target, the lasgun trembling slightly in his hand.

+++

Lars will move to the nearest crate and then take aim action at closest cultist (the most "south" one)
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2019 4:30 pm

Could we get a grid reference added to the map, it will aid ease of placement/movement?

I will full move left (9m or 4.5sq) which will get me behind the first shipping crate. Then for my surprise round a run (18m or 9sq) down the stairs and behind the closest shipping crate to the stairs.

IC
Egill almost reeled at the horror in the room, but he managed to stay firm with only his faith in the Emperor and the holy work he did shielding his mind. It was time to bring judgement to the heretics. Gripping his claymore firmly he moves forward darting between the cargo containers, staying focused on the enemy and trying to ignore the hell around him.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 6:04 pm

Overview
General OOC - Page 11 Overvi16

close-up
General OOC - Page 11 Close-11

So waiting on clarification from Heath on whether he wants to vault down from the catwalk (3m fall) or run for the stairs and charge at them that way.

In the meantime, it's on Marius since the bogeys dont get an action this round.

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptySat May 04, 2019 7:48 am

overview
General OOC - Page 11 Overvi17

close up
General OOC - Page 11 Close-12

Edited to include Donna jumping down from catwalk and charging nearest bogey. Also edited IC post for Donna's hit against cultist.

he/him
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptySat May 04, 2019 9:45 am

I dont see Lars in updated IC post, so I just want to point out that I posted few post earlier
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptySat May 04, 2019 9:46 am

That's weird - I moved you on the map, must have forgot to paste your action in the IC thread. I'll fix that right now. Apologies!

he/him
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptySat May 04, 2019 9:57 am

It fine, I just didnt want anybody to wait for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MmmTasteIt

MmmTasteIt

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Alright lads, we're in the shit now!

---
Marius felt his chest tighten and could hear his pulse pounding in his ears as he looked out upon the macabre scene. The chanting of the cultists seemed to fade away into the background as he took in the myriad atrocities. Somehow, an odd sense of calm had settled upon him. The corner of his mouth twitched, as close to a smile as he could manage, as an odd thought rose in his mind: And I thought these things looked bad from the inside.

He shook off the errant thought; the blasphemy here was too great for such trifles. This is what his time with the ecclesiarchy had prepared him for, why his soul had been cleansed, and why he had forsaken his life as an infidel citizen. Such taint could not be allowed to exist.

He took up a vantage on the catwalk, leveling his newly acquired grenade launcher towards the center of the ring. As he flipped off the safety and glared down the iron sights, he recalled one of the first prayers he had learned during The Cleansing:

I tread the path of Righteousness. Though it be paved with broken glass, I will walk it barefoot; though it cross rivers of fire, I will pass over them; though it wanders wide, the light of the Emperor guides my step

"Emperor..." he whispered to himself, "guide my hand, so that I may purge these unclean souls."

He pulled the trigger.

---
Marius is going to aim the launcher at the spot where the ring and corner intersect (about 2 squares ahead of goon #4. So, I figure, half-action aim, fire. At short range. Here be the roll: https://orokos.com/roll/724882
32 v.  39(+10 Half-aim, +10 short range, -20 untrained)
1 DoS!
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 6:31 pm

Actually 2 DoS per DH2: 32 (Success! equals 1) --> 39 (within the next ten = 2 DoS). It's fucky, but nice. Well done. Annihilate the fuckers!

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 10:36 pm

Feint and standard attack:
Feint
http://orokos.com/roll/725131
failed, no benefit

attack
http://orokos.com/roll/725133
61 vs 58

Donna tested the wicked cogman with a cheap feint of the chainaxe.
"Nawt buyin it eh?" she sneers before testing him with a real attack.
She attacks him with the flat of the blade, it only slaps the air.
"Awlright, awlright, yew may have a bit o' skill. But it ain' gonna be nuff luv" she goads
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 9:54 am

Love Donna's snark and sass. So much.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 9:57 am

Only Donna would hit someone with the flat end of a chainaxe....

Sent from Topic'it App

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 10:03 am

1/2 move to cover, 1/2 ready web grenade.

IC: Felyx-080 was elated as the arch-traitor, defiler of the holy STC, caught fire and burned. He hoped the flames would stick and burn lightly, giving Norgrim an agonizing death. He moved into cover, the logical part of his brain still compelling him forward. Once he got there, he pulled out his web grenade.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyWed May 08, 2019 11:28 pm

bobarctor1977 wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

The edge would tear something up right?
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 10:45 am

Sylphilis wrote:
bobarctor1977 wrote:

The edge would tear something up right?

I suppose so. I guess I just assumed you meant use it as a blunt weapon.

Sent from Topic'it App

he/him
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 11:10 am

Damiel will run to the first square of the right catwalk, D4 I think it is.

IC: Damiel awoke, propped on the floor of the catwalk, the shape of the diamond printed metal pressed into his skin by the force of his fall. He could smell his vomit, but he couldn't locate it. Still, his hands found purchase on his whip and he pulled himself to his feet. It seemed his allies were already fanning out to meet the traitors, and he noticed Egill on his own. He felt that the two of them had formed a working relationship, and that Egill would be worse for wear if it weren't for Damiel's unfortunate position. So the Null rushed after his teammate, across the catwalk and down the stairs, as he watched the beautiful chaotic bonfire. "Nothing like the smell of burning heretic."
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 5:15 pm

close-up
General OOC - Page 11 Close-13

overview
General OOC - Page 11 Overvi18

Updated combat maps.

he/him
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 11:07 pm

Lars made a poor choice of target. He should've known better. But truth to be told, he never fired a lasgun; his usual fight involved blasting mutants and heretics with shotgun. Lasgun was a different thing.

He didn't dare shooting with Donna so close. As steady as he could in the situation, he lines up lasgun with a more far away target, tries not to look at ther fusing of flesh and machine behind the cultist, takes a second or two to aim and starts shooting.

+++

I stupidly aimed at the closest heretic in the suprise round. I wouldn't entrust Lars with shooting into close combat with untrained weapon.

So... Lars will aim as a half action at the heretic numbered 7, and then make a standard attack

Roll: 82

https://orokos.com/roll/725561

Luckily I didnt shoot into a melee
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:40 am

The horror at what was happening hammered at Egill’s mind, the barrier was so thin here. It was like an expanding bubble and soon it must pop. Realisation hit him, they were trying to open a rift. “We do not have much time.” He yell as loudly as he could “they’re trying to create a rift!”

He almost staggered as another wave from beyond threatened to unman him but them Damiel was there, quietening the storm in his mind. The man was repulsive, but Egill knew that Damiel too served the Emperor with a curse that was hard to carry. Ha was grateful to have him by his side.

With a roar Egill charge’s at the closest heretic, he rush’s in with his two handed sword held over his head which descends in a devasting chop.

Actions
Spend a FP to activate ‘Death to All Who Oppose Me!’ Trait to give me hatred against the cultists
https://orokos.com/roll/726054 = 70 vs 72 (+20 charge, +10 hatred), hit
https://orokos.com/roll/726057 = 10, 2 pen
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:07 pm

Zeke, Marius takes the following damage in 3 separate hits. Of course you can try to dodge shot - I will randomly determine which shot is dodged if you do successfully dodge.

Left leg: 6 dmg, pen 0

body: 8 dmg, pen 0

right arm: 9 dmg, pen 0

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:10 pm

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyTue May 14, 2019 4:55 pm

When it gets to Felyx, we are going to Modify some payloads on tube charges because this abomination deserves to fucking die. Guessing this is a full round action. Success is +1 damage/blast radius +1/3 DoS

Modify Payload +0 Tech Use (demo) test. Int 44 +20 (skill/combi-tool) +10 (servitor assist if he came along) <64/74; rolled 2/8 or 9 DoS
http://orokos.com/roll/726480

Omnissiah Bless Orokos. The Servitor Assist will dictate another DoS and damage/blast radius. I will wait for GM input before putting together an IC post.

Felyx's Tube Charges now 3d10+3 X, Pen 6, Blast (7)

Back to top Go down
MmmTasteIt

MmmTasteIt

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 6:31 am

For future reference, Marius' T-bonus+armor gives him a reduction of 9. They'll have to do better than that!
---
Marius grunted as a trio of stray shots impacted his carapace, two of the shots ricocheting off into the gloom. He felt a slight sting as one managed to slip between the plating and graze his flesh, though not managing to cause any serious harm.

Death.

He let the grenade launcher fall from his hands and pulled up his shotgun; while effective, the launcher would take far too long to reload. He would not hide while his fellows engaged the heretics; he would endure and force their attention while the others did the Emperor's work. He leveled it at one of heretics not yet engaged in the vicious melee unfolding below... and the sound of the Mauler's rapport echoed through the chamber.

BOOMSTICK:
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 8:57 am

Lars is going to aim as a half action and shoot semi-auto burst at the warp abomination.

BS 39 - 20 because untrained + 10 aim + 10 short range (I just realized that its in short range) = +/-0. I dont know if I get any bonus for size of that thing.

Roll: 43
Spoiler:

Almost had it. (now my only hope is that it is as big as space marine or bigger haha).
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 10:30 pm

Donna with aim and attack this time.
http://orokos.com/roll/726713
56 vs 68
16 damage p2

It was time to stop playing around. Donna saw from the corner of her eye as Nogrim commanded the thing to vomit a hulking monstrosity of flesh and....muscle? It was like one of the over-muscled gangers of the bingo butcherers back on Abby.
Added to that was Egil panicking, she needed to act quickly.
"Sawrry luv. I ain got time to play n'more." she says with mocking sarcasm as she swings the chainaxe towards the cultist's midriff.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 12:18 pm

Standard attack (+10), half aim (+10), hatred (+10)
att https://orokos.com/roll/727125 = 55 vs 73, hit
dmg https://orokos.com/roll/727129 = 17, 2 pen

Egill hoped Damiel was hot on his heels as he saw what he could only describe as an 'abomination' as it haltingly stepped towards him. It was hard not to focus on the large chain weapon that 'grew' out of its arms.

Emperor protect me, best make this quick

Egill wielded his claymore swinging it back down diagonally past his hip before bring it back over and around his opposite shoulder in a devastating blow at the cultist.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptySun May 19, 2019 7:24 am

Apologies.

IC: Felyx stayed in full cover, bringing out the tube charges he had liberated earlier. He quickly goes to work with his combi tool. He already knew what had to be done to make the weapon more volatile and does so with ease. Once done, he stares at the walls, knowing what had to come next.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptySun May 19, 2019 7:56 am

blackadder wrote:
Lars is going to aim as a half action and  shoot semi-auto burst at the warp abomination.

BS 39 - 20 because untrained + 10 aim + 10 short range (I just realized that its in short range) = +/-0. I dont know if I get any bonus for  size of that thing.

Spoiler:

Almost had it. (now my only hope is that it is as big as space marine or bigger haha).

I know it's not your turn yet, but can you clarify your target? Are you shooting at the STC or the STC spawn?

he/him
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptySun May 19, 2019 3:19 pm

bobarctor1977 wrote:
blackadder wrote:
Lars is going to aim as a half action and  shoot semi-auto burst at the warp abomination.

BS 39 - 20 because untrained + 10 aim + 10 short range (I just realized that its in short range) = +/-0. I dont know if I get any bonus for  size of that thing.

Spoiler:

I know it's not your turn yet, but can you clarify your target? Are you shooting at the STC or the STC spawn?

Sorry for not being clear. Lars is shooting at the STC spawn with chainsword instead of hands
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 2:57 pm

I'd like to move Damiel to F5. I believe thats a double move, but let me know if not, I'll take a shot at the STC spawn

IC:

Seeing the STC daemon-spawn, Damiel rushes into action. He darts down the stairs and lays against the back of a nearby storage container for cover. eyeing around the corner of the crate, Damiel sets his sights on the STC-spawn, rolling up his sleeve to free the laspistol on his forearm. He shouts out to his psyker comrade. "Egill, get back here, I'll cover you!"
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 6:18 pm

I almost forgot!

Norgrim burn - no armor save: 1d10 8

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 5:41 am

Couple things:

Luka, I need a damage roll. That creature has a +10 to hit so you should hit it correct? If possible you can always roll damage with your hit roll, can save a little time.

For everyone's reference, you can move diagonally on squares without expending extra movement. So if you're on one square, it costs 2m to move north, south, east, west, northeast, southwest, etc.

he/him
Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 7:12 am

Damage roll 9 (5+4) + pen 7

https://orokos.com/roll/728326
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 11:48 pm

ok, not sure exactly where we are at, but I recall hearing that my enemy was dead, Ill move to Egil's and help out if he's still kicking.
If not Ill move towards bogey 1. I think its too close for a charge bonus, so half move/standard attack

http://orokos.com/roll/728945
60 vs 58, If Im on Egil's target I'll get +20 for outnumbering/2-1
18p2

Donna had severed the cultist from his life. It was always a satisfying feeling when dealing with the ultraviolence. It was a warm place in her heart that reminded her of home.
"What a Bongo!" she says, a derogative term for her gang's rivals, the bingo butcherers.
She jerks her head up, and moves towards the next target, deciding to help Egil would ensure swift destruction of the cult-gangers.
She moves with preternatural speed, the slaught running its course and filling her with unnatural vitality, though it would wear off soon and the shakes might come on again. She had to end this before that.
"Need a bit of help chum?" she asks Egil as she attacks the target from the opposite direction with the chainaxe.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptySat May 25, 2019 10:59 am

Zeke, I need you to make a +30 dodge test......

he/him
Back to top Go down
MmmTasteIt

MmmTasteIt

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 EmptySat May 25, 2019 1:46 pm

Thank the Emperor.

---
Marius grinned as he racked his shotgun; he and his allies had thus far served excellently as a conduit for the Emperor's wrath. Suddenly, there was a deeply unsettling sound - some odd combination of an engine stalling and retching - and a glob of glowing metal belched out of the machine.

Burnburnburnburnburn

Its arc came up a bit short, however, impacting at the front of the walkway. Marius felt the heat of the projectile wash over him. Possibly, he decided, his righteous intention to draw the attention of their foes had been a bit hasty. A bit of cover might not go entirely unwarranted given the circumstances.

Marius' turn:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

General OOC
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next