A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General OOC:

Go down 
+2
Sylphilis
mruozu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Theoretical

Theoretical

General OOC: Empty
PostSubject: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptySat May 16, 2020 7:11 am

Here be the place for rolls, questions and out of character conversations!
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptySun May 24, 2020 5:40 pm

*Whistles sadly in Ogryn*

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptySat May 30, 2020 6:09 pm

Perception Test

<49: 71. nope

https://orokos.com/roll/811005
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptySun May 31, 2020 10:08 am

The map is cool, but if it were possible to see a larger version or have an option to zoom in it would be better. Does this mean I am old?

Also, relative distances are a must. At least a basic approximation to dial in weapons, or call in artillery in the future, etc etc.

Other than that, I like how it looks. As long as Trip is facing the forest and Bigguns is facing wherever to village is, we are good to go.

Initiative (+3 AG -2 Trait): 1d10+2 3

LOL. Perfectly fitting.

Will you be closing the IC to gather actions here and updating round by round, or keeping it open and collecting posts in the IC?

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 2:03 pm

I've a question. If I take the comrade advance Vox-Tech does that mean the men in the squad also get a vox?
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 6:23 pm

initiative: 1d10+3 11

Not bad!

he/him
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyTue Jun 02, 2020 10:48 am

Initiative:
https://orokos.com/roll/811842

6 on initiative.
Back to top Go down
Theoretical

Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 7:57 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
The map is cool, but if it were possible to see a larger version or have an option to zoom in it would be better. Does this mean I am old?

Also, relative distances are a must. At least a basic approximation to dial in weapons, or call in artillery in the future, etc etc.

Will you be closing the IC to gather actions here and updating round by round, or keeping it open and collecting posts in the IC?

I've zoom in a bit. Past this, I'm not sure apart from downloading the image and zooming in yourself or me posting zoomed subsections of the map.

Relative distances are screwy. The program has a range finder, so I can find a distance between points, but not a grid that I can superimpose over the map. I've included a scale down the bottom, but it's not great. I'll keep with it for this combat, but probably end up looking for an alternative.

I had not closed the IC, but that's a good idea. I'll collate OOC posts and post combat turns in IC.

Carnelian wrote:
I've a question. If I take the comrade advance Vox-Tech does that mean the men in the squad also get a vox?

Sure! The rest of the squad would be getting comnbeads or something similar, rather than long range voxs, but if that's something you want yuor character to do, we'll make it work. Even if the comrade is just waving flags.

I've included comrades (although unless otherwise stated, I'll assume they remain in cohesion.). Scale is 1':2m, so each tick on the ruler is 2 metres. To give an indication, the squigs are ~ 50 metres away from Diego, and the ork boys are ~70m.
General OOC: Map210
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 7:12 am

OOC: Torch is going to take a half move to reposition on the other side of Diego and Pascal. If thats too far shes just going to move as far as she can in that direction, while taking care to not walk in the line of fire between them and any orks lol. Other half of her action will be delaying so that she can use that flamer on the first ork to cross her path (or waiting until the right moment to catch as many as possible in the cone of flame).

IC: Torch feels a rush of adrenaline at the Orks' battle cry. So much for a sleepy patrol through the countryside.

"Fried Ork, coming right up!"

Torch hustles to get in position on the other side of the ratlings. They may be crack shots, but a heavy flamer was a better way to greet a squad of charging boys. She kept eyes on both the boys and the squigs, ready to shift and incinerate whichever came at the squad first.

he/him
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 8:00 am

Back to top Go down
Theoretical

Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 8:16 am

Attack roll for Diego:

https://orokos.com/roll/812611

Target (93) (bs 43 + 20 comrade Aim + 10 standard shot + 10 accurate + 10 short range)
Rolled 75 2 DOS

Damage 1d10 + 4 pen 3
https://orokos.com/roll/812614
Rolled 11 damage

Squigs got in range of Torch, so I rolled the numerous agility tests required for flamers.

General OOC: Map310

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 4:43 pm

Theo, curious if you are using a "squad" template for the squigs (using the Formation rules in the "Enemies of the Imperium" supplement) or rolling for all of them as individual NPCs? The formation combat rules might be more streamlined and easier for these types of scenarios.

Check out Enemies of the Imperium pg. 124 if you haven't come across these rules yet. It essentially required one NPC as a "Handler", an Elite or Master level NPC - in this case the Runtherd - who commands troop/minion-level NPCs in formatons. They use a single template, and all roll as a group.

Handler units with the "Overseer" trait get a bunch of commands they can give their underlings. And even cooler is that EotI supplement has generic commands and commands for races; Orks get to do some really Orky stuff.

The More You Know!!

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 4:53 pm

Round 1 Action

OOC: Bigguns will 1/2 ready a frag and 1/2 throw it right in the middle of this squig formation, all the while Trip will lay down fire as his comrade action.
BS 42 +15 (standard attack/Trip) <57 - Grenade <57; scatter JIC; damage: 1d100 53/2 DoS 2d10 12, pen 0, Blast 3.

Additionally, I believe all of their reactions were used dodging the flames. So, this may proper fuck them. Centered on the Squigs, I believe that throw hits them all for 12.

- 1 frag removed from PC sheet

IC: Bigguns tried his best to hold his position, but when Torch's heavy flamer started spewing the Emperor's Red-Hot Piss, Git'Sum made his move. His roar drowned out everything else in the vicinity. It probably hurt the ears of the Orks farthest away.

Trip, knowing he wouldn't now be able to convince his friend to hold steady took a knee and started putting las bolts downrage. They were effecting, thumping into the squigs.

Bigguns already had one of the eight frags in the belt across his chest in his fist. He watched the squigs coming, bit his lip in concentration, and with one eye-closed to aim (obviously - that's how people aimed), he pulled the pin and sent the ordnance flying.

The frag thumped right into the center of the nasty little orkling formation before exploding in a brilliant cloud of dust, fire, and red-hot shrapnel.

"YYYYRAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" He roared back in violent ecstacy.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 10:55 pm

half aim, standard attack Squig slave master
https://orokos.com/roll/812836
55 vs 52. Sucks as it was a RF
Did someone mention we get a comrade bonus? That will make or break me.

Gear took a knee and aimed down the carbine. The carbine was better for when he was in a behicle, but in a situation like this the range made the difference. Still, he had to try.
Giggles, still following him like a shadow points out the leader guy in the back.
"Hit the big one."
"Shut up kid." he says in annoyance as he adjust his aim to hit the bit one in the back.
He squeezes the trigger like they taught him last week and a superheated pinprick of red light shoots towards the bulky ork.....
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 7:07 am

IC: Diego knew he had a good read on the big one. Well, maybe not him, but Pascal sure did. And when Pascal got his eyes on something, it wasn't going to escape.

"You got him?"

Pascal sighed in annoyance. "Of course I got him."

"Eat shit, pendejo."

Diego lines up the shot brilliantly and squeezes the trigger, letting the taskmaster have a good old taste of lead.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 1:37 pm

Heath - per RAW, comrades have an action that essentially allows them to shoot. While it cannot actually hurt any enemies, it gives your PC +5 BS.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptySat Jun 06, 2020 5:58 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
Heath - per RAW, comrades have an action that essentially allows them to shoot. While it cannot actually hurt any enemies, it gives your PC +5 BS.

Thanks. I looked in the comrade rules but I couldnt find it in there.

That should be a hit then.
Back to top Go down
Theoretical

Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 9:14 am

Current Map.
General OOC: Map411
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 9:26 am

OOC: just going to swing around and delay again waiting to catch the ork boys in a burst of flame as they charge us. Presuming someone can pick off the runtherd or remaining squig, I want to save a burst of flame for several ork boys.

IC: Torch watches the volley with pride - her squad was a rag tag group but they were doing work.

Smiling as bits of Squig went flying everywhere, Torch pivoted and swung her heavy flamer around toward the charging boys. They needed a dose of heat too. She held up the heavy weapon and waited...she didn't want to pull the lever too soon, but waited just right for the moment when she could catch three or four orks in a cone of Emperor-blessed flame...

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptySun Jun 07, 2020 3:55 pm

Sylphilis wrote:
Iron and Metal wrote:

Thanks. I looked in the comrade rules but I couldnt find it in there.

That should be a hit then.

Pg. 270 - Comrade Orders, "Ranged Volley" (+5 BS). There's also "Close Quarters" (grants Ganging Up bonus to WS), "Take Cover!" (attacks that hit comrade must pass a damage of 3+AP of cover to wound the comrade), and then even more in the other supplements, but I believe those require special talent purchases.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 6:24 pm

Orders, that was the key word I was missing.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 12:43 am

Gonna take another shot at the one not down yet.

BS 43 + 20 comrade Aim + 10 standard shot + 10 accurate + 10 short range = <93: 43, 5 (or 6?) DoS. That'll get a damage boost for accurate.

https://orokos.com/roll/814091

Damage: 18, pen 3

https://orokos.com/roll/814093

IC: When Diego didn't see the target go down, he clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Get me a better shot, amigo. I hit him, but let's really hit him. Let's take him down this time, no?"

He lets Pascal go to work, figuring out the exact measurements for their next shot at the target. Once Diego put his mind to putting someone down, they had to go down.

"Alter .5 mils to the right. Then, reengage."

Diego made the microscopic adjustment to his shot, lining it up in the exact way Pascal had said. He breathed in and out slowly, pulling on the trigger and bracing the shot to the best of his ability.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 2:06 pm

Round 2 Action

OOC: Bigguns will 1/2 ready another frag and 1/2 throw it aiming for the middle of approaching ork boys; Trip will continue to lay down fire as his comrade action.
BS 42 +15 (standard attack/Trip) TN: 57
Grenade <57; scatter JIC; damage: 1d100 88/5 DoF
1 - Scatters to the North West by 5 meters https://orokos.com/roll/814219
2d10 14

- 2 frags total removed from PC sheet

If the goal was the center of the group and it scatters 5m, with a blast of 3m, does it still have the potential to hit the ork farthest to the NW?

IC: Trip shifted his fire at the bigger threat now that the squigs and their herder were largely dealt with. Seeing this, Bigguns turns - probably a bit too quickly - pulling another grenade and tossing it at the new group.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 10:51 pm

Promised IC:

Gear was surprised the the one shot was enough to down the lumbering runtherd.
"That was easy." he says as the ork catches fire.

He looks back at Giggles, who wore a stupid grin on his face.

Maybe the goofball was good luck or something?

He turns back, to see only a single squig-pet still headed their way. He takes a quick aim and fires, missing him by a meter.

Nope, no luck from him.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 9:52 am

OOC: Torch is just going to fire another gout of promethium their way.

Torch had never been crazy about the smell of burning promethium - but she loved the way it burned straight through enemies. There was a twisted catharsis in watching the orks flail around and collapse to the ground in charred husks.

Wiping sweat from her brow, she pulls the lever again to release a burst of flame at the charging orks.

he/him
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyMon Jun 15, 2020 4:19 am

Diego will pop off a shot at the biggest one he can see.

BS 43 + 20 comrade Aim + 10 standard shot + 10 accurate + 10 short range = <93: 30, should be a headshot with 8 DoS, assuming no dodge.

https://orokos.com/roll/815723

Damage: 16, pen 3.

https://orokos.com/roll/815724

IC: Diego gives a wide grin as the previous enemy splattered into nothing. Two things gave him that kind of smile. Drugs and killing.

"That's more like it, Pascal!" he yells, already lining up his next shot on the biggest enemy he could find.

"On to the next one, amigo. Line it up."

He waits for Pascal's instructions and then let loose another shot from his sniper rifle. He was on a high and hoped he kept taking down enemies left and right.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 1:45 pm

I've an idea for this which I don't think the squad has taken advantage of...

Creative acquisitions: Player characters can start with an additional item of Scarce Quality or less, at GM’s discretion. Players that use this option must choose a group and a drawback for that group.
Group ideas include but aren’t limited to: A Noble House, a hive gang, a local Mechanicus group, or the Ecclesiarchy.
Drawback ideas include, but aren’t limited to: Owing a favour to the group, the group wants your head, the group refuses to work with you.
This is a RP option for players that want some extra starting gear. I’ll veto anything I think is broken, but otherwise, have fun. I can suggest groups if would like.

Before his conscription Viktor used to teach imperial bureaucracy and so my idea is that an opportunity presented itself where he could bring some useful gear for his newly assigned unit. When picking up his gear from the local equivalent of the Departmento Munitorum, he out foxed the adept with bureaucracy trickery to gain something useful for the squad. The downside might be we come across him again and he is belligerent to our needs.

What could be useful overall...
Flak Cloaks?
Over charge packs?
Lasguns instead or carbines?
Extra grenades?

Personally I like flak cloaks...

Do people like the idea, any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 1:20 am

Either flak cloaks or extra grenades is what I would say.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 1:28 pm

Grenades are a bit fleeting. Anyone else got any input?
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 10:27 pm

Like I mentioned in LINE (don't know if it got addressed), the requisition should just be for a single character item. BUT if you can get something for the squad, good flak is probably the best bet. Selfish me wants more frag grenades though. Bigguns can throw them good and far and fuckin' loves throwin' them bad boys. Hits 60% of the time too.

Back to top Go down
Theoretical

Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 10:37 am

I would be inclined to limit it to a single person item at the moment. Any of those options sound like good ideas for you though!
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 11:44 am

GRENADE GO BOOM.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 6:09 pm

Actually now that I look over scarce gear, I would be interested in either IG flak armor or a hand cannon...and I like the idea that Torch is indebted to some gangs for it.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 6:15 pm

My 2 cents: IG Flak, my dude. Bigguns and Torch can be the team's tanks and shotgun/nade/flamer crew. Everyone else can worry about "precise weapons fire" or whatever the crap.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:06 pm

https://orokos.com/roll/822973
99 vs 36.
I was lost before I began.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:45 am

Land Nav +30
https://orokos.com/roll/823027 = 68 vs 72, 2 dos
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 11:36 am

Holy shit, Bigguns for the win:

19 vs 47/4 DoS

https://orokos.com/roll/823097

Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:36 am

Awareness from Diego

Per 49 + 20 (Test) = <69 (giggity): 61, 2 DoS.

https://orokos.com/roll/823806
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 3:57 pm

Awareness
https://orokos.com/roll/824092 = 48 vs 56, 2dof
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 4:09 pm

Awareness +20
https://orokos.com/roll/824101
92 vs 32
7 dof
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 4:48 pm

Awareness +20 -20 Untrained: TN 30; rolled 11/3 DoS
https://orokos.com/roll/824120

Orokos has blessed Bigguns.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 7:03 pm

awareness +30: 1d100 87

sorry, idk why I wrote +30. but at -20 for untrained and then +20 per test, thats 6 DoF.

he/him
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 3:07 am

General OOC: Map_ro10
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 11:24 am

That big giant tree stump just NW of our position would provide us great cover. We should move to set up the ambush around that, otherwise all it does is give the Orks cover and rob us of line-of-sight.

Thinking prone firing positions, taking cover in its roots - Gears/Big to the left, the rest to the right? Depending on how tall the stump is (where it's cut off) it could be a prime firing position.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 3:45 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
...otherwise all it does is give the Orks cover and rob us of line-of-sight.

Laughs in flamethrower

he/him

Iron and Metal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 4:02 pm

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:32 am

OOC: ready frag (assuming free if readied while we planned attack - will adjust if not Kosher), 1/2 aim, 1/2 toss: ideal target 1m in front/SE of K. I count 12 squares to get to K from B = 36m. Correct my math if I am wrong.

BS 42 +55 (aim/standard attack/surprise/Trip Volley) +0 (range) TN 97; rolled 12/10 DoS
Damage (3, 7): 10, pen 0 --> Exchanging DoS for first Damage Die = 17, pen 0.
https://orokos.com/roll/827428

Initiative: 3 (I see a pattern developing lol)
https://orokos.com/roll/827429

IC: Bigguns nodded at Sarge. The frag appeared small and delicate in his hands, even though it was easy enough for an Ogryn to handle. In fact, the boxes some of them came in had that stenciled on the side. "Easy enough for an Ogryn to handle!"

Knowing little'uns were inside the flier, Bigguns eyed a spot right in front of the closest ork. He primed the ordnance, closed one eye for aiming, and tossed it. It landed exactly where he had intended, and he let out a holler of triumph.

Simultaneously, Trip began opening up on the orks with his M36.

Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 3:06 am

Awesome, I will let you guys make it to the cover of the tree without the need for stealth. Then, everyone gets their surprise round. So get your actions in everyone!

Also, Initiative from everyone as well.

As far as the cover's AP, I would rule it being between 2-4 AP. DH2 rulebook states that wooden planks have an AP of 4, but this is a downed tree, so I was think making 3?

Haven't been GMing much lately, so my cover rules are rusty.

Let's go with 3 AP protection on body and legs. Heads and arms are exposed due to firing and looking at the enemy. If someone states they will remain fully in cover for their turn, then they can have full cover protection.

If that sounds good, lemme know. If not, I am open to suggestions!
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:29 am

Las Carbine at rocket orc
+55 (aim/standard attack/surprise/Comrade Volley
https://orokos.com/roll/827802 = 75 vs 88, hit
Dmg
https://orokos.com/roll/827805 = 12, Pen 0
Initiative
https://orokos.com/roll/827806 = 11

IC
TBC
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 11:41 am

Quote :
As far as the cover's AP, I would rule it being between 2-4 AP. DH2 rulebook states that wooden planks have an AP of 4, but this is a downed tree, so I was think making 3?

Haven't been GMing much lately, so my cover rules are rusty.

I think that is perfectly fine. In Bastards, I am treating things not industrial/military anywhere from 1 - 3. So the heavy dumpsters are 3, heavy furniture is 2, thin wall is 1 while a door frame might be 2, etc. Sometimes I feel like the authors didn't give the best examples for items with AP.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General OOC:   General OOC: Empty

Back to top Go down

General OOC:
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next