A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chapter 2: Tonight...we lick our wounds (OOC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mac_tonite
Senpai

PostSubject: Chapter 2: Tonight...we lick our wounds (OOC)   Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:25 pm

Enjoy..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron and Metal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Tonight...we lick our wounds (OOC)   Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:32 pm

IM SO FUCKIN HAPPIES

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sylphilis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Tonight...we lick our wounds (OOC)   Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:52 am

....Dude....Yes.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Tonight...we lick our wounds (OOC)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:46 pm

Could I attempt a test of some kind to get information on possible docks/ planets we could try and get repaired at? Say something I might have gleaned from the various trading contacts I have?
Possibly thinking Common lore- underworld for a black market/ old pirate base, or something more mercantile related
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Tonight...we lick our wounds (OOC)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:58 am

I was thinking I could use Forbidden Lore- pirates for this, or possibly Xeno's to see if I had any rumours of a possible base?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Carnelian
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Tonight...we lick our wounds (OOC)   Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:56 am

I've been thinking of questioning Shas'La Vespid Dia'ra about what and how, but then I was wondering is Dia'ra Nitafrong's creation or our GMs? I'm at the bridge now with the others so not an immediate concern, but curious nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitafrong
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Tonight...we lick our wounds (OOC)   Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:05 am

Yeah Shas'La Vespid Dia'ra was my creation- as a potential plot point that might be interesting. Not really sure how to follow up on it though. Roll and discuss with GM?
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
DonQwaf
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Tonight...we lick our wounds (OOC)   Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:41 pm

What is the status of the ship? so i can report
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: Tonight...we lick our wounds (OOC)   

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: Tonight...we lick our wounds (OOC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Play-by-Post Gaming :: Call of the Void - Rogue Trader (Game Thread)-
Jump to: