A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptyThu May 31, 2018 2:26 pm

Just in case we need a place to talk about things out of character.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptyThu May 31, 2018 9:31 pm

Also, Amanda, I freaking love that avatar.

Everyone go follow Darjeeling_and_jade on Instagram.

Back to top Go down
kyouen

kyouen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 9:06 am

Thank yewwww!

Also, how much time has passed since they've all met each other? I'm not sure how quickly we got to the base. I was thinking 2 hours, but I also don't know CA stuff.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 9:07 pm

I totally wanted to post today, but the day got long and I am all out of gas. I will get on this tomorrow without fail.

Yeah, two to four hours sounds reasonable given all the shenanigans and the running for their lives/time spent at the convenience store/driving carefully/etc.

Probably closer to four. We started in the morning and it is probably afternoon now.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 1:53 pm

Where are we planning to go with the firebase? Im wary of advancing things in a direction nobody wants, even though thats supposed to be an integral part of the writing project.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Right now my thoughts on it are very broad. With the exception of the convenience store, no one has taken the overarching story for their own except for me. This isn't supposed to be my show, so I am OK with people introducing characters and advancing things in different directions.

I had an idea that the base commander was not going to be pleased with us. Dusty's contact inside might get found out, might not. I thought everyone initially being locked up in a quarantine is a good first step.

Where it goes from there is really anyone's game. I would love it if people were less reactionary and more creative in posts too. I think that will build a better world overall.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 8:38 am

^^Any other thoughts on that?

As an aside, I am going to have to putt of updating for a bit. Sorry, Mark. I completely forgot you threw me the reigns last. It's been a crazy week.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2018 12:37 am

That's why I decided to make it to the barricade. Razz
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 8:55 am

OK, this has stalled once again. Who is still in it and who, realistically, cannot dedicate the time to posting here anymore?

I know Amanda just moved from Japan back home, and that was a time sink. My MA is kicking in full gear, but I could get a weekly update in this game if I put my mind to it. I am committed to that.

If we still have enough interest, I plan on moving it to the new Narrative & Free Writing forum.

So, one way or the other sound off!

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 11:09 am

Last call.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptySat Sep 29, 2018 7:31 pm

I never saw the last post.

Unfortunately, I think we should call this one. We've all had sudden and intense lack of time and I dont see things changing in our favor anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 8:00 am

Officially moved to the Narrative and Free Writing Thread - Players may choose to advance the story at their leisure.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptySun Mar 22, 2020 11:01 am

*blows the cobwebs off of this*

There we go.

Back to top Go down
kyouen

kyouen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 10:14 am

You writing up a post today? I was thinking about it
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 12:22 pm

If I can get to it. I still have to get some work done for my online classes.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) EmptyMon Mar 23, 2020 5:40 pm

kyouen wrote:
You writing up a post today? I was thinking about it

Actually, looking back at it, I think you should start us off. It would be more fitting that way.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)   Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1.1: Exodus (OOC)
Page 1 of 1