A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire? Empty
PostSubject: CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire?   CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire? EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 4:16 pm

Just testing the water... if I gm'd a White Wolf Vampire or Werewolf game who'd be interested and would there be a preference to which one we played?

I've no idea on PDF availability, I'll look into it.

Last edited by Carnelian on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire?   CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire? EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 5:35 pm

Werewolf. Played Vampire and loved it but that system is hella broken. I imagine so is Werewolf, but I would like to find out. Besides, I was in an Rpol.net werewolf game once and it was the shit.

WEREWOLF.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Azza
Senpai
Azza

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire?   CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire? EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 5:35 am

Not to be that guy but what addition?

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire?   CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire? EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 7:01 am

I don't know anything about variations in the different editions to have an opinion, I was just going to see what I could get my hands on. What’s your preference and what the main differences? I played vampire 2nd ed 20 or so years a go and apart from a recent brief werewolf game not played anything since.
Back to top Go down
Azza
Senpai
Azza

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire?   CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire? EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 1:58 pm

Revised would be the one I am most familiar with personally - although 20th Anniversery I have heard is more polished as a system.

Personally of your gonna run werewolf I would suggest looking into Forsaken over Apocalypse - more angry wolf monster less angsty eco warrior
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire?   CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire? EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 2:34 pm

Mage: The Awakening is the next edition of Ars Magica, the system we played on the other site.

This has nothing to do with what we're talking about, other than they're all in the same game universe.

I fear two games is stretching my time as I head into my last two semesters, I'll have to hold off on this one. I can look again next year, if everything goes right
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire?   CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire? EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 8:58 am

I won’t be progressing this.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire?   CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire? EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 9:17 am

WHAT HAPPENED?!

Sent from Topic'it App

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire?   CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire? EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 11:48 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
WHAT HAPPENED?!

Sent from Topic'it App

There wasn’t a lot of interest, but more importantly I decided that I didn’t fancy running it. I must admit my initial post was done in quite a drunk state Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire?   CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire? EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 12:24 pm

Haha, well no worries. If the GM isn't in it to win it then the game would have sucked balls. Definitely a good call on closing it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire?   CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire? Empty

Back to top Go down

CLOSED - Werewolf or Vampire?
Page 1 of 1