A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC

Go down 
+6
DreadnoughtDad
Gurkhal
callume26
Iron and Metal
Carnelian
Hydrako
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 7:21 am

@Everyone else, thinking we can send two people with jump packs down into the pit for a quick search while the others hold overwatch and ready actions to kill anything bigger that shows up. We still have the high ground after all. I have a feeling this Wraithbone Harvesting will matter later on.

Having said that, if people think we should just move on then that works for me too.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
DreadnoughtDad

DreadnoughtDad

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 9:01 pm

I have a 60 in Xeno's but my character uses that to kill them better, so I have no interest. This is not our mission, they were in the way and needed cleansing. Dirty xeno scum!
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 7:30 am

That's 1 for no.

I am on the other side of that. I think we need to see if there is something used for collecting here. Previous experience would want Lucius to have a potential ally in the Eldar if we need them.

Back to top Go down
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 9:12 am

If we investigate and get to kill more orks, that's cool. If we investigate and clear out before more orks show up we didn't even put the mission in jeopardy, so that's fine.

If the only way out is the way the snots ran, we'll have to go through them anyway so might as well set up on Overwatch and get some free attacks. If we can identify and put our backs to an alternate exit we can withdraw without risking overwhelming odds.

On the balance I think we can risk spending a little time. Does someone want to take a bite and see if we can learn something that way?

Iron and Metal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2023 5:13 pm

Gurkhal is fine with us checking what the Greenskins were up to, although in-game Bleda is more focused on the mission and acting to fullfill it than side-questing, even if side-questing can give boons further down the line.

Bleda's opinion about the Eldar should be known since the previous mission.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 7:30 am

That he loves them and wishes he had an Eldar girlfriend?

insane935 likes this post

Back to top Go down
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 8:02 am

Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 7dqbel

Iron and Metal and insane935 like this post

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 9:41 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
That he loves them and wishes he had an Eldar girlfriend?

Pretty much so. Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 1f603

Back to top Go down
insane935
Senpai
insane935

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 3:07 pm

I'm cool side questing. Sorry for not replying sooner. Last week was busy preparing to manage the house on my own while the spouse and kid start their journey to Europe last Friday.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2023 4:06 pm

Everyone has had a good chance to speak. If they remain silent, that counts as an acquiescence to the greater group good.

Will post IC.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 7:30 am

FL Xenos to figure out what the shit these orks were doing/what the significance of these oblong jewels are:
- 4 vs 63/7 DoS

Lucius knows all.

https://orokos.com/roll/971918

Back to top Go down
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 8:32 am

I'm sorry Lucius - they're Yoni Eggs. Try washing that knowledge out of your brain. affraid

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 8:43 am

*Lucius takes them all and tells no one*

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2023 6:46 pm

Grimnir is out of here and is scouting ahead
Stealth https://orokos.com/roll/971943 = 59 vs 119 = 7 dos
Awareness https://orokos.com/roll/971944 = 50 vs 99 = 5 dos
Back to top Go down
DreadnoughtDad

DreadnoughtDad

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2023 11:39 am

Ashmon moves at half speed and goes on overwatch

Awareness awarness: 1d100 71 = 71 vs 79 = 0 dos
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 18, 2023 3:17 pm

Sapiens will roll awareness (to detect fine details) and tech-use (to figure out what it is). I'm assuming this is some kind of machine.

Awareness: https://orokos.com/roll/972189 02 vs 82 (or 102 if autosenses/improved senses apply); 9 (11) DoS

Tech-use: https://orokos.com/roll/972190 48 vs 102, 6 DoS

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 9:20 am

Machine God Bless you, Sapiens.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 10:09 pm

Wendigo Bob wrote:
Sapiens will roll awareness (to detect fine details) and tech-use (to figure out what it is). I'm assuming this is some kind of machine.

Awareness: https://orokos.com/roll/972189 02 vs 82 (or 102 if autosenses/improved senses apply); 9 (11) DoS

Tech-use: https://orokos.com/roll/972190 48 vs 102, 6 DoS

Ill tell you the only active technology around is whatever the orks brought. There's things like lights bolted onto the walls. A little tractor about the size of a large lawnmower designed to pull a cart full of wraithbone. Theres some helmets with lights in them. but besides that, the area is technologically dead.

As for the area itself, it looks like it was once a mezzanine or a promenade. Think like a mall without shops, but eldar-like. In the distant past there was perhaps a garden here, something to make the multilevel walk more pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 7:18 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
FL Xenos to figure out what the shit these orks were doing/what the significance of these oblong jewels are:
- 4 vs 63/7 DoS

Lucius knows all.

This is the roll that I used to try and figure out what the hell the Orks were doing, in case you missed it, Hoss.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 1:07 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
Iron and Metal wrote:
- 4 vs 63/7 DoS

Lucius knows all.

This is the roll that I used to try and figure out what the hell the Orks were doing, in case you missed it, Hoss.

I did miss it.

The orks appear to be cannibalizing this ship for materials. Though wraithbone is not as effective as ceramite or thick plasteel, it can still be used for most applications barring anything mechanical.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 7:21 am

To clarify, Lucius doesn't remember or notice anything significant about the jewels themselves? Not the wraithbone, perse, but the large jewels that the Orks were gathering?

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 2:34 pm

Honestly, I've never even known what the hell those jewels are for. They're too big to be soulstones and the ship is too small to have an infinity circuit for them to latch on to.

My best guess is simple decoration or maybe a light source.
Back to top Go down
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 2:51 pm

I thought all of the gems were holding spirits of the ancestors...
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 3:58 pm

Almost like it's a perfect opportunity to grow the universe and in-game experience and make them meaningful somehow later in the story to reward a 7 DoS FL Xenos roll... or... somethin... you know, just spitballin here.

Can we go with what DDMW is saying to make this pause in the story worthwhile? New Headcanon formed?

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 24, 2023 11:54 pm

deaddmwalking wrote:
I thought all of the gems were holding spirits of the ancestors...

As I mentioned, these stones are much bigger than those. A spiritstone is about the size of a fist whereas these are as big as a human head. Spiritstones are only embedded into craftworld ships so that the soul has access to the infinity circuit.

Ive asked my local TT gaming group if they knew. Otherwise you guys have any ideas? I think these being psychic conduits makes a good idea. Instead of wires, transformer stations...technical shit, they have these stones relaying information psychically.

Dave hasn't posted, so Ill respond for him. Basically your going to have a group of orcs coming your way. You can either stand and fight or boogie on out, or something else if you come up with something.
Back to top Go down
insane935
Senpai
insane935

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 10:23 am

Fight?.... or tactically remove ourselves to save ammo?
Back to top Go down
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 25, 2023 12:45 pm

I don't think fighting them is worthwhile. There are effectively an unlimited number of them and unless going through them gets us to our objective we might as well move on. That is - assuming there is another way to evacuate. If not, we can let them enter our killing field and send them all to hell.

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 4:53 am

I think, both OOC and IC, that fighting Orks has a charm of its own but we're not here to do that. As such its a diversion and waste of time.

Without an ability to resupply ourselves a fight with these Orks would only, at best, waste ammo for us.

The only reason to fight the Orks would be not to leave an enemy in our rear that could fall on us from behind at a later time. But I'm not sure that kind of risk is present from this group of Greenskins.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 11:22 am

The way I understand it is that the only way forward is through the orks anyways. Grimnir had left to find "a way out" and that's the way the Orks are currently coming from.

If that is the case, then Grimnir and Ashmon need to pull back so we can set up a kill zone and annihilate them as they come in. Once dead, we can exfil.

If there is another way out, then I agree, we can start heading out. Either way Lucius and Sapiens (per order) will gather however many of these large stones we can for a as of yet unseen future encounter.

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 9:41 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
The way I understand it is that the only way forward is through the orks anyways. Grimnir had left to find "a way out" and that's the way the Orks are currently coming from.

If that is the case, then Grimnir and Ashmon need to pull back so we can set up a kill zone and annihilate them as they come in. Once dead, we can exfil.

If there is another way out, then I agree, we can start heading out. Either way Lucius and Sapiens (per order) will gather however many of these large stones we can for a as of yet unseen future encounter.

If there's no way around the Orks, it of course becomes a very easy choice in that the Greenskins' destruction is a necessity for us to carry on the mission. So let's kill some more Orks then.

Back to top Go down
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 4:46 am

In the game chat Heath said there are multiple exits so we can avoid the orks. It looks like a blind choice - we don't know what to expect bur might as well choose one.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 6:46 am

Then I vote for going around and avoiding the Orks if possible.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 7:31 am

OK, looks like we can exfil a different route than the Orks. Going to have Grimnir pull back and lead us out while Khol leaves them a surprise with the tractor. Sound good?

Back to top Go down
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 7:47 am

Very good.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 10:53 pm

That sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
insane935
Senpai
insane935

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 12:03 pm

Khol will sprint towards the tractor and use one of his frag grenades to make it into a larger IED.

Demolitions Skill check: 4 DoS

https://orokos.com/roll/972856 vs INT 49
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2023 1:05 pm

Lucius will pile what stones we cannot take around the tractor to 1) deny the enemy by 2) turning them into extra shrapnel.

Fuck these Orks.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2023 7:34 am

For Mission Objective tracking purposes:

We've killed 4 or 5 Orks just now directly plus an unknown amount with the IED.
- How many and whether or not they were elite/mook level needs to be determined.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 12:24 am

to speed things along I rolled a tactics test and got an 80. Assault doctrine or defensive doctrine.

So your being chased into a particular spot. What do you do?
Back to top Go down
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 7:45 am

I say defensive. Find a place to set up our own kill zone and let them come.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 11, 2023 7:49 am

We definitely won't be lured into the Ork's killzone.

I have to imagine that Hydrako in Terminator armor - or using one of the Hull Bores that Sapiens brought, could get us through one of their barricades in a jiff.

Defensive doctrine while Sapiens gets us through?

Lucius has the "Defensive Genius" deed, so we might as well lean into that.

Codex Roll for best positioning to cause maximum damage in our current location: 13 vs 73/7 DoS
https://orokos.com/roll/974361
- Heath, I would be open to this roll either adding additional AP for cover, or larger crit chance vs enemies or extra die for horde kills etc. Assuming we can be dynamic with it.

Additionally, I still think Hydrako's Chapter Defensive ability is one of the best in the game: no attacks of opportunity for entering or leaving melee and +20 to Agility (and all agility related checks).

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 6:46 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
We definitely won't be lured into the Ork's killzone.

I have to imagine that Hydrako in Terminator armor - or using one of the Hull Bores that Sapiens brought, could get us through one of their barricades in a jiff.

Defensive doctrine while Sapiens gets us through?

Codex Roll for best positioning to cause maximum damage in our current location: 13 vs 73/7 DoS
- Heath, I would be open to this roll either adding additional AP for cover, or larger crit chance vs enemies or extra die for horde kills etc. Assuming we can be dynamic with it.

Additionally, I still think Hydrako's Chapter Defensive ability is one of the best in the game: no attacks of opportunity for entering or leaving melee and +20 to Agility (and all agility related checks).

Didn't someone bring bulkhead shears? I think I can get behind this idea.

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 8:03 am

Smashing through a barricade and break through the noose they're trying to put on us seems like a solid plan to me.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 8:39 am

Cool.

Yo, does anyone else have any opinions? Speak up.

Back to top Go down
insane935
Senpai
insane935

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 12:08 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
Cool.

Yo, does anyone else have any opinions? Speak up.

I mean, we could try and see how many orkz does it take to stop a single lascannon shot. Otherwise, I'm cool with the current plan.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 12:23 pm

With that Defense roll, I feel like we may get that chance.

Whoever has the Shears - WENDIGO/SAPIENS - can get started. Hydrako can either assist or make ready to repel Ork assaults. And everyone else can slaughter these Green morons.

Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 21, 2023 3:55 pm

Ok, I'll start working on that, but its heath that can tell us how thick I've gotta work through.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2023 7:23 am

Current spot we are in - the pathway not the corridor we just opened up - is much better suited to meet the Orks. If its between the two, I say we stay put, set up as we are, and fuck their world up. Then use the corridor to exfiltrate.

Heath, this is what I was referring to in the LINE Chat:
Me From Earlier wrote:

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 26, 2023 10:59 pm

So, Bleda is ready to fall on these Orks from behind to cut them down samurai-style or gun down them gangsta-style. Either way works for me.
Back to top Go down
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 27, 2023 5:55 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next