A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC

Go down 
+6
DreadnoughtDad
Gurkhal
callume26
Iron and Metal
Carnelian
Hydrako
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 12:09 am

Ok, hopefully tonight is a sign of work letting off a bit. So are you turning off stasis or marking this down and moving on?
Back to top Go down
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 4:10 am

Turning jt off.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 7:46 am

Turning it off if it is deemed safe by the Apothecary AND Sapiens to do so and then having Bleda attempt another reading while Ashmon/Sapiens work on turning The Lion's body back on.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 8:11 am

Isn't that what I said?
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 12:05 pm

Yeah. I like to copy the things you say word for word.

Hydrako likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 12:55 pm

Hahaha

Iron and Metal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 07, 2023 7:37 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
Turning it off if it is deemed safe by the Apothecary AND Sapiens to do so and then having Bleda attempt another reading while Ashmon/Sapiens work on turning The Lion's body back on.

Turning the machine off is easy for Sapiens, Ashmon can see no reason not to at this point. Ill IC it since he hasnt posted IC in a while.

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 2:30 am

Back and ready for action. Since we seem to want to see if it really is a Primarch then I have no problem with us moving forward to deactivate the stasis field and get the show moving.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 8:30 am

LET'S GET IT, BOYS.

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 7:04 pm

Sorry for a late post but life happened. I'll let you guys chat up the Primarch and wait and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 6:55 am

Well that wasn't expected.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 9:08 pm

I agree. I didn't see this twist coming.
Back to top Go down
DreadnoughtDad

DreadnoughtDad

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 7:44 pm

I thought I did post but I guess it didn't go though. But this is befuddling thing. NOT normal
Back to top Go down
insane935
Senpai
insane935

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 9:42 pm

khol quietly masturbating in the farthest corner in the room, peering through his scope to see details.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 10, 2024 4:55 pm

OH FUCK YES.

insane935 likes this post

Back to top Go down
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 5:45 am

At this moment there's just two ways to go, right? Back the way we came, or forward down the hall we found her?

I think we were trying to find the armory and I'm a little confused if this is it or we found her signal on the way to it.

If this is not the armory, I'm for continuing on to it. I'd suggest that she take point to see if it awakens her memories of the last battle before she entered stasis.

Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 24, 2024 11:32 am

This is a pretty good idea. I vote in favour
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 7:50 am

I agree. My gut reaction was to put her on point while in this ship at least, and then I saw your idea and I am not surprised at all since we are connected at the penis.

Back to top Go down
DreadnoughtDad

DreadnoughtDad

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 10:35 pm

Put her on point
Back to top Go down
deaddmwalking

deaddmwalking

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2024 3:42 pm

So the plan is to keep going, giving her directions as necessary. Lucius has a good knowledge of the layout. We wanted the armory as our first destination. If we've already been through that let us know. I think the bridge was the second destination.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 12, 2024 9:38 pm

I know I mentioned this somewhere before, but this deck is normally not the backrooms as it is now. Lucius is familiar with the ship class, but what was done here was not documented and Lucius is as stumped as the rest of you by the layout.

He does have a better chance of locating a lift or some Sort of egress.

There is also the option of making your own, it will take some time but you can 100% cut through decks.

insane935 likes this post

Back to top Go down
insane935
Senpai
insane935

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 02, 2024 3:01 pm

Made an attempt to do some recon, fail.

https://orokos.com/roll/1003458
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC   Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 7.0 - Calling in the Coroner - OOC
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8