A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc

Go down 
+6
Azza
deaddmwalking
Hydrako
Iron and Metal
Sylphilis
Gurkhal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 12:44 pm

Ha. stupid cassiel.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Nah, that's my fault for not explaining that.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 12:54 pm

No. Cassiel is a dumb bitch and everyone knows it!

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2018 12:31 pm

Here is my action, I'm pretty sure from some LINE chat with insane that he's coming with me.

OOC - Full move (72m) to the xeno screaming noise and squad Otho

IC
Albrecht didn't particularly care about the Blood Angel's rampage. The Emperor in all his wisdom had made them with their rage so such happenings were occasionally to be expected. While it was regrettable the guard should be grateful that Draco were here, as far more of them would have fallen if they had not been.

With the xeno's scream piercing the battlefield Albrecht without another thought sent his jumppack into overdrive hurtling towards the ruins. His axe at the ready to bring the Emperors wrath.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 11:50 am

ok, Khol wants to do tracking:
http://orokos.com/roll/651734
passed.
Will inform IC.

Now the all-important Serephan WP roll. HE gets a total of +50 to this for Lucius' test and all that.
http://orokos.com/roll/651739
rolled a 3. Frenzy ended.

I suppose Lucius has a few things to respond to? As well as Albrect/Khol?
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 4:51 pm

Response Dialogue: Lucius stared into the lenses of Seraphan's helmet, his arms still hugged tightly around the Blood Angel. Only when he is convinced Seraphan is in control of himself once more does he let go. He doesn't break his stare and speaks to him in a tone an angry training officer might give a failing recruit. In Draco Cant, "Remove yourself from the presence of the Guard and tend to your wounds this instant. There is still a fight to be had with actual enemies. Get out of my sight."

This was not the first time Lucius had had to physically restrain the Apothecary from assaulting their allies and he was at a boiling point.

He turned to Otho's squad and in a venting of his anger barked, "One of my Astartes must have found one of yours lacking in faith! Now get back into the fight and give me a proper perimeter in case of a counter attack and await reinforcements."

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:01 am

Intimidate them cos I can http://orokos.com/roll/652068 = 77 vs 68 = 1 DoF (bugger) - however does unnatural strength affect intimidate which is a Strength skill? In which case I pass by quite a lot, but seems odd how strength affects intimidate in this way...

IC
Albrecht immediately adopted a fighting stance, his shield and humming power axe at the ready as he stalks around the guardsmen, he left the tracking to his brother. He noted their shocked expression so was forceful in his question "What happened, answer me now!" he snapped at the nearest group his helms vox unit adding weight to his words.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:45 am

Wp to resist Intimidate:
http://orokos.com/roll/652078
yeah.....they are intimidated.

IC updated.

Heal on Serephan:
http://orokos.com/roll/652080
9 wounds back

I think to finish this up we will do stuff on LINE. Lucius, are you going to head that way or secure the area?
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 11:41 am

It really depends on threat assessment. If Khol and Albrecht relay that they have a synapse creature that is kicking ass, Lucius will head over.

Let's just say he will move to the "center of the line - but more toward the right" to ensure the perimeter is being set up. In essence, get into a position where he can respond to the synapse threat if need be.

Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 4:19 pm

Ok, so it seems like the port-side battle is over. Is there time for Ambrose to blast his way to another battle-zone, or perhaps provide long-range artillery support from his location?
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 4:35 pm

Im trying to finish the cliff side battle so we all can go back into narrative mode.

Im going to put down a placeholder, and assume Khol and ALbrect survive the battle and end the threat.
If that doesnt happen, may have to shift a few things.

Moving on.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 2:19 am

Going to be short and sweet as on my phone.

OOC - jumppack up to hole

IC - Albrecht spied a lonely hiding place, it had to be there “Praise be”, he shouted as he powered up to its hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:00 pm

IC
Albrechts right legged twitched sending him a few feet sideways as the Primes whip lashed out, his corvus mark armour with its enhanced mobility giving him the edge he needed. As he landed to the side of the attack his left leg seamlessly powers Albrecht forward, defense turned to attack in a fluid motion. His crackling power axe hammers into the Tyranid.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 5:53 pm

Fuck him up, son!!!

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 1:09 am

for my refrence:
http://orokos.com/roll/652900
well that will complicate things. This roll determined on 1-20 how the other places were doing, and the highest was meh.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 6:16 am

Sylphilis wrote:
for my refrence:
http://orokos.com/roll/652900
well that will complicate things. This roll determined on 1-20 how the other places were doing, and the highest was meh.

The rolls seem to be on 1d10, not 1d20. It's only mildly better, but still.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 7:00 am

I will take "mildly better" any day over this shit show.

Heath, can we have two things added to the Squad Sheet Thread? First, a map of the entire battle area with sites listed and updated (where is secure, where isn't, and where our two teams are). Second, a "things we know" section with tidbits like Ironbound being to the east, or important shit about the Sisters of Battle, allies, etc.

That will help me strategize a bit better.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 4:24 am

photon vs prime:
http://orokos.com/roll/653225
failed
http://orokos.com/roll/653227
stunned. 5 rounds. I think we can call it there.
Gimme a straight +0 ws/bs test for khol/albrect. Winner gets the kill.

Quote :
I will take "mildly better" any day over this shit show.

Heath, can we have two things added to the Squad Sheet Thread? First, a map of the entire battle area with sites listed and updated (where is secure, where isn't, and where our two teams are). Second, a "things we know" section with tidbits like Ironbound being to the east, or important shit about the Sisters of Battle, allies, etc.

That will help me strategize a bit better.

Ill get on that.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 1:28 am

Here's what you know:
1) He's located somewhere east of the hive. Your location in to the south of the Hive.
2) He is a he, and makes announcements via vox
3) He is disliked by the regimental leaders, but liked by the common soldier
4) He is outside of the current regiment structure
5) He is detrimental to success in the salient.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 20, 2018 11:10 pm

It took a squad of servitors 8 hrs to alter the vehicle for Ambrose, which blew up bringing him in.
Makradon can attempt to alter another vehicle with a -30 trade (armorer) test.
It will take at least 1d10 hrs +/- Dof/Dos. And you cant decide after the roll is made. I need the roll first, so this may slow you down considerably.....

It will take soldiers hour(s) to move from one front to another without vehicle lift. The cliffs prevent them from using them to assist site 5.
Same for you, but you move much faster and without slowing down.

The cardinal and the cannoness are both available to talk. Also major Donovan or command elements at any site.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 12:57 am

Syl, can I cop a heal off Serephan please?
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2018 11:35 pm

http://orokos.com/roll/654249
That will get you back to full.

Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 12:15 am

I don't think Serephan can attempt to heal me since he tried previously and failed, but if I can get anything from him, Makradon would like some of that sweet healing.

EDIT: Actually, he is not with us, so forget what I just said.

And do we actually have the time to attempt this type of contraption? I feel it might be a bit too long on such a tight timeframe we are running on.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 3:13 am

Its up to you guys how much time you take.

Remember your racing the clock now. Every action you take delays completion that much.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 10:15 am

mruozu wrote:

And do we actually have the time to attempt this type of contraption? I feel it might be a bit too long on such a tight timeframe we are running on.

While I dont think we have time to arrange a chimera so that Ambrose can fit inside, but a mere ramp will take minutes, and I think the "chimera surfing" will work on land. A standard chimera is about 40 tonnes, with a Dreadnought at about 10. The dreadnought shouldnt crush the chimera, and while it will be slowed down it will still be faster than walking. We could try with a lehman russ, which weighs 60 tons. Magnetising the dreadnought's feet would keep it in place (assuming a dreadnought can magnetize it's feet like can be done in power armor).
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 12:19 pm

Syl, please have Seraphan attempt to heal everyone at the cliffs and administer aid to the Guard platoon leaders while we handle all of these vox communications.

With chimera transport, how long would it take cliff team to link up with port?

I am really hoping we can get the cardinal to start committing his forces to the fight since his bitch ass has sat them out so far like a little bitch. But Lucius is personally committed to not seeing these efforts go to waste. If we can stop the site to our west from buckling, then he will do that while everyone else works out their shit.

Lastly, was Wendigo's catch here:
Wendigo wrote:
get accounted for? Are the sites marginally better off?

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 3:38 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
Syl, please have Seraphan attempt to heal everyone at the cliffs and administer aid to the Guard platoon leaders while we handle all of these vox communications.

With chimera transport, how long would it take cliff team to link up with port?

I am really hoping we can get the cardinal to start committing his forces to the fight since his bitch ass has sat them out so far like a little bitch. But Lucius is personally committed to not seeing these efforts go to waste. If we can stop the site to our west from buckling, then he will do that while everyone else works out their shit.

Lastly, was Wendigo's catch here:
Wendigo wrote:
get accounted for? Are the sites marginally better off?

It would take about an hour via chimera to link up.

And it was supposed to say d10. If those rolls had been on a d20 they would be twice as bad.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 4:13 pm

Bummer city. So what needs to be done with our mortars to sway the battle in the guard's favor? Both Lucius and Khol have spotter's goggles. How long until we can start calling the rain down on these mother lickers?

Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 12:44 am

So what kind of test do I need to make him magnetized to the top of the transport? And a ramp?
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 2:42 am

You will not be able to magnetize him.
With no concrete weight for either a dreadnought or a chmera, I looked at the stats and have come to the conclusion that dreads weigh more, Keeping that in mind, if you somehow lash ambrose to the top of it, the vehicle will capsize over the second you hit a rock on the road. And keeping in mind that the terrain you plan to traverse looks like this.....

Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 550px-Cities_of_Death

Ok, since Khol is taking some guard teams to site 5, It will take them 3 hours at their speed. Khol could easily make that in 2 hrs. If you want him to increase their speed, it will take a -20 test, a failure means they will be severely winded when they make it in 2 hrs.

So we have a job for khol, whats everyone else doing with 2 or 3 whole hours?
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 10:17 am

Heath wrote:
Ok, since Khol is taking some guard teams to site 5, It will take them 3 hours at their speed. Khol could easily make that in 2 hrs. If you want him to increase their speed, it will take a -20 test, a failure means they will be severely winded when they make it in 2 hrs.

So we have a job for khol, whats everyone else doing with 2 or 3 whole hours?

We have the high ground here right? We don't want to give that advantage up to go to site 5. The plan was to get the mortars set up while on the high ground to start lobbing ordnance into the Tyranid line. Definitely don't plan on leaving the cliffs. Is that still possible?

Lucius has spotting goggles as well and will be assisting in this.

Finally, did Seraphan get a chance to heal all of Draco at the cliff site?

Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2018 12:17 pm

Ambrose will charge forth towards the next landing zone (at 10 kph). He will assist the forces making their way there as much as possible.

Sylphilis wrote:

With no concrete weight for either a dreadnought or a chmera, I looked at the stats and have come to the conclusion that dreads weigh more.

For future reference, the lexicanum has the weights & speeds for most imperial vehicles, from the imperial armor series of books.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Chimera

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Space_Marine_Dreadnought

According to those references, a chimera is 38 tonnes, a dreadnought 12 tonnes. Not gonna change much (cant magnetize anyways), but the chimera is still significantly heavier. (I MUST SURF THE STEEL WAVE! Razz)
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 10:35 am

Carnelian wrote:
Albrecht stood silently and watched Lucius consume more xeno flesh.

Per my post, Lucius found solitude before consumption to prevent just this thing. Unless Albrecht was actively searching him out, or something to that nature, I don't think he would have seen this.

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 1:03 pm

Wendigo Bob wrote:
Ambrose will charge forth towards the next landing zone (at 10 kph). He will assist the forces making their way there as much as possible.

Sylphilis wrote:

With no concrete weight for either a dreadnought or a chmera, I looked at the stats and have come to the conclusion that dreads weigh more.

For future reference, the lexicanum has the weights & speeds for most imperial vehicles, from the imperial armor series of books.

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Chimera

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Space_Marine_Dreadnought

According to those references, a chimera is 38 tonnes, a dreadnought 12 tonnes. Not gonna change much (cant magnetize anyways), but the chimera is still significantly heavier. (I MUST SURF THE STEEL WAVE! Razz)

Handy reference to have. I never thought I would have to know the weight of these machines.

What is everyone else doing?
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 1:11 pm

Need a WP from Lucius.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 1:56 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
Carnelian wrote:
Albrecht stood silently and watched Lucius consume more xeno flesh.

Per my post, Lucius found solitude before consumption to prevent just this thing. Unless Albrecht was actively searching him out, or something to that nature, I don't think he would have seen this.

My bad, I didn't read all of your post, or skimmed through it. Albrecht only indicated that he didn't want to take part, but if you feel the need to hide it cool, I guess you also might not want the guard to see it. I'll amend my post.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:45 pm

He was mostly hiding it from the guard. He doesn't care much if Albrecht sees, but he did find cover.

WP incoming. Any mods?

30 vs 47/3 DoS
http://orokos.com/roll/655695

Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:24 am

OK, He doesnt lose control and spill his stomach contents.

Im about to start forcing you guys to do stuff if someone doesn't make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:24 am

Yeah, I'm with sylphilis here. Do we help the landing parties, or start ranging inland? I may try to get ambrose to try to inspire some guardsmen to follow all yall.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:11 am

Is the map that Wendigo sent correct in its N/S/E/W directions?

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 10:12 am

How about a vote on the issue? Landing sites or Ironbound?

Suck to do this, but our orders are to find the Ironbound and if we fail with this mission our abilities to aid the Imperium in the future will be hampered. And I don't think we have anyone to bend the Ministorium to our needs, so we can't count on them to find the Ironbound for us while we kill Tyranid critters.

My vote: Ironbound.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 11:40 am

I'd go for ironbound; if the ministorum are looking for him too, might as well let them get bogged down fighting the tyrannid.

I've gotta say though, I think ambrose is poorly equipped for this due to his low speed. Maybe he should be left behind? For the following reasons:

-He wont be able to keep up with the rest of you in jump-packs.
-If you ever manage to get to ironbound, he can quickly be extracted, Ambrose wont be.
-Ambrose will require a fully-cleared path to be able to get back to imperial lines without it turning into an endless combat.

As our priority is Ironbound (and not defeating the tyrannid), we dont want to get too bogged down in this fight (That's Wendigo's opinion, not ambrose's; we want to kill as many orks as possible) . I know there's another NPC I could manage. I would rather ambrose, but he really isnt the best tool for this situation.
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 1:54 pm

I would say Ironbound too. Hydrako doesn't really care for the Guard. If he can kill the leader of the heavy weapons team that shot him, that would be cool. If he doesn't get to, ohwell lol
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 2:41 pm

Iron and Metal wrote:
Is the map that Wendigo sent correct in its N/S/E/W directions?

sure is, though the hive and the small promethium rigs that dot the area are not on the map. They are too small and too numerous to put on there.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 12:19 pm

Ok, ambrose is getting impatient so he will attempt to use his massive vox-hauler to motivate the other SMs, and the IG if he can. (I will roll when I get home in about 1 hour). I'm assuming a command check, taking air of authority in consideration.

*Would there be any bonuses to try to influence the guard considering the origin of the voice?

1) Roll to know if he can do the fellowship test to start with (weight of years) (Roll below INT bonus, 5):

http://orokos.com/roll/656347 10

Well, that sucked.

2) Roll command (vs 43 (33+10))

http://orokos.com/roll/656351 53

(Even if he hadnt failed the first, he failed the second...)
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 2:05 pm

OK, I figured a way to see how secured the front's will be in the end.
They will have a rating of 1-10 (the ones you guys did will count as 10.
Once your done helping them out, I will randomly roll another d 10 and compare the 2 values.
The tyranids roll has to BEAT the IG number in order for the front to fall. So the higher those numbers, the more likely the front is stable. Its a game of chance.
To remind you, the current front values are:
site 2-3
site 3-5
site 5-2

I'd rather not run these as straight battles to save time, but totally will if thats how the scenes play out. You can only try to raise these values 2 times each, so consider options carefully.

Never did get the roll from Khol, so heres a tactics (stealth) test:
http://orokos.com/roll/656688
failed, unless he wants to spend a reroll, he doesnt raise the value any at site 5.
Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 5:52 pm

Still rolling perfect on my tactics tests...96 Vs 42

http://orokos.com/roll/656785

And how is it that that is the same as Khol's roll?
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2018 6:18 pm

Command: Fel 60 +10 skill +15 PAH/talented <85; rolled 55/4 DoS
http://orokos.com/roll/656835

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 1:26 pm

And that's a fail on tactics. 70 vs 53/3 DoF
http://orokos.com/roll/657178

Back to top Go down
Hydrako
Senpai
Hydrako

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2018 2:02 pm

Rerolled tactics assault. failed 66 vs 42
http://orokos.com/roll/657222
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc   Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter 5.2 - Ironbound - Ooc
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next