A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General OOC

Go down 
+4
bobarctor1977
NightingaleJ
Theoretical
Iron and Metal
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Theoretical

Theoretical

General OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2020 10:28 pm

Resist consequence.
I'll roll two d6, but will take only first die if it ends up resolve or prowess.

https://orokos.com/roll/809244

Rolled 6 and 3, no stress for me.
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:22 pm

Roll Attune to Compel in the street in Six Towers (Desperate/Standard)
https://orokos.com/roll/809596
Result: 5

Pushed Myself for Standard effect
Devil's bargain: the ghost has my "scent"
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 2:52 pm

Roll to resist the consequence for the roll above
https://orokos.com/roll/809612
6!!! No Stress! So relieved.
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 7:24 pm

Roll to Indulge Vice
https://orokos.com/roll/809989
Result: -4 stress
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 4:52 pm

So, not really sure what I should be doing for my downtime right now. I know that I want to tinker - start small and make some brass knuckles that hold a charge or something.

But, I also know that i have to kill with this sword. SO, I am waiting to see what type of entanglements we get before I decide what to do.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
NightingaleJ

NightingaleJ

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 6:23 pm

Ash vice roll

Lol jinxed myself 2 DTA for vice it will be ha ha

Vice roll after Episode 2: 1d6 1

Vice roll after Episode 2 take 2: 1d6 4
Back to top Go down
https://linktr.ee/gamedevadventurer
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 10:43 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
So, not really sure what I should be doing for my downtime right now. I know that I want to tinker - start small and make some brass knuckles that hold a charge or something.

But, I also know that i have to kill with this sword. SO, I am waiting to see what type of entanglements we get before I decide what to do.

For tinkering, we have to sort out some questions first. Copying and pasting from the rulebook here:

1. GM asks: “What type of creation is it and what does it do?” Player answers. A creation might be mundane, alchemical, arcane, or spark-craft. If a PC has an appropriate special ability (Alchemist, Artificer, Strange Methods), they get bonuses when inventing and crafting certain creation types.
2. Player asks: “What’s the minimum quality level of this item?” GM answers, with the magnitude of the effects the item produces as a guideline.
3. GM asks: “What rare, strange, or adverse aspect of this formula or design has kept it in obscurity, out of common usage?” Player answers.
4. Player asks: “What drawbacks does this item have, if any?” GM answers by choosing one or more from the drawbacks list, or by saying there are none.

A PC with the Alchemist, Artificer, or Strange Methods special abilities invents and learns one special formula when they take the ability (they
don’t have to take time to learn it).

Once you’ve invented a formula or design, you can craft it by using a downtime activity (see Crafting, below). No one else can craft this invention unless they learn your design as a long-term project. If you acquire a formula or design invented by another tinkerer, you may learn to craft it by completing a long-term project.

I will post the entanglement now...

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 11:05 am

Also for the record Jeff, murdering someone will probably fall under "free play" rather than downtime activities.

Downtime activities are pretty cut and dry as the ones listed in the book. You're acquiring an asset, starting/working on a project, recovering, reducing heat, training, or indulging your vice, pick any 2 or do one twice.

You can do plenty of other things between scores but that falls under "free play."

he/him
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 11:27 am

bobarctor1977 wrote:
Also for the record Jeff, murdering someone will probably fall under "free play" rather than downtime activities.

Downtime activities are pretty cut and dry as the ones listed in the book. You're acquiring an asset, starting/working on a project, recovering, reducing heat, training, or indulging your vice, pick any 2 or do one twice.

You can do plenty of other things between scores but that falls under "free play."

Acquire an asset: corpse. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:47 pm

bobarctor1977 wrote:

[i]1. GM asks: “What type of creation is it and what does it do?” Player answers. A creation might be mundane, alchemical, arcane, or spark-craft. If a PC has an appropriate special ability (Alchemist, Artificer, Strange Methods), they get bonuses when inventing and crafting certain creation types.
2. Player asks: “What’s the minimum quality level of this item?” GM answers, with the magnitude of the effects the item produces as a guideline.
3. GM asks: “What rare, strange, or adverse aspect of this formula or design has kept it in obscurity, out of common usage?” Player answers.
4. Player asks: “What drawbacks does this item have, if any?” GM answers by choosing one or more from the drawbacks list, or by saying there are none.

1. Featherfoot Moccasins - give bonuses to prowl (down to talk about what the actual bonus is)

2. What dust thoust sayeth then toeth the quality of saideth item?

3. It's design is kept largely from common knowledge in Duskvol because people are racist pricks who don't much care for "uncivilized" Severosi like Tekahionwake. More to the point, this is a way of crafting shoes passed down within the Bear Clan of the horse people.

4. Drawbacks?

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 4:45 pm

1. I think it would be one of many things in blades where you get +1 effect on prowl rolls where the goal is to remain undetected by moving quietly. So limited effect would be standard, standard would be great.

Based on your LINE message there's just one thing I want to mention - remember that all of the actions are sort of "catch-alls." (This is just a good general aspect of the blades rules to learn.)

Quoting the book here for reference:

When you Prowl, you use the features of your environment to move around skillfully. The more conducive the environment, the better your position. Prowling is more than just “stealth”— it’s all of the related physical skills of movement as well as an instinctual awareness of where to go and the right timing to employ. You can think of Prowling as general athletic ability (running, climbing, jumping, swimming, etc.) tuned for quiet, efficient movement. You might use this movement to hide out of sight and backstab an enemy. Waylaying someone this way is similar to Hunting a target from an ambush point—this is one area where the actions overlap.

So you'd roll Prowl for scaling the side of a building same as you'd roll Prowl for sneaking past a guard, but you wouldn't get any benefit from your sweet new mocs with the former. Likewise, if you're sneaking through a super noisy factory, no bonus there. Still 100% very useful, but just want to be clear.

2. The minimum quality will be 1.

3. I can dig it!

4. Not one of the drawbacks listed but only thing I have in mind is that I imagine they are super soft and fluffy. Great for moving quietly, not so much for keeping your balance on a rainy or snowy slanted rooftop. Same with, say, stepping on broken glass on top of a wall as makeshift barbed wire.

5. One last thing to mention is you only have to invent the item once, but then you will have to spend a downtime action to craft them for each pair you want to produce for the party to use.

I'm thinking Inventing the "Formula" will be a 6-segment clock. It's usually 8 but since its shoes and you have the method passed down from former generations I am cool w knocking it down.

he/him
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 7:47 am

Roll for Recover (2nd downtime action after Score 2)
https://orokos.com/roll/810584

Result 5, so 2 ticks on the healing clock
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 2:17 pm

Dope, I am cool with all of this with the exception of the drawback. Not because it is a drawback of course, but only because it doesn't really fit with the actual functionality of real NE Indigenous footwear. These things were durable because of their construction/flexibility. Deer leather is some good shit. I don't think glass would hinder them much. Steel, of course, is another story.

I think the balance on rain and snow is fine for balance issues. Just the durability factor doesn't fit the theme currently.

Thoughts?

6 Segment clock FTW!

EDIT: So, I rolled my tinker roll and got a 3 (https://orokos.com/roll/810704). So, according to the rules that is Tier -1. Is this pair a bust then? Is it Tier 0, or is the minimum it can be Tier 1? Or does it mean I will have to spend 1 coin to finish the item? The example of the flamethrower seems to hint at that.

Quite confused... and ho many ticks off the clock is that? lol

Back to top Go down
Theoretical

Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2020 7:29 am

Downtime long project goal:
https://orokos.com/roll/810897
Rolled a 6, three sections on to the clock. Long term goal finished.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2020 10:26 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
Dope, I am cool with all of this with the exception of the drawback. Not because it is a drawback of course, but only because it doesn't really fit with the actual functionality of real NE Indigenous footwear. These things were durable because of their construction/flexibility. Deer leather is some good shit. I don't think glass would hinder them much. Steel, of course, is another story.

That's all fine with me. We can stick to the drawback being that they are poor for climbing/have less grip, I think that's fair.

Now, one thing I would like to touch on is that I am operating under no assumptions that the Severosi clothing, gear, culture, lifestyles etc. faithfully reflects that of indigenous americans.

Severos and the Severosi are very vaguely defined as is, here's about all you can find in the rulebook on it:

If you want to be from a place considered “wild” by the rest of the empire, you could be from Severos. Outside the few Imperial settlements, most Severosi live in nomadic horse-tribes scattered across the blasted deathlands, surviving within the ruins of ancient arcane fortresses which still repel spirits.

As the only Severosi PC in the game I am totally cool with letting you take point on defining their culture and lifestyle and whatnot. However, even if you decide to model them very very closely on indigenous americans, let's not forget that this is obviously a fantastical, fictional world. For example there's no sun. Hasn't been for a thousand years lol. So it would be ludicrous to assume that indigenous american stand-ins would have similar lifestyles, clothing and so forth to that of actual indigenous americans.

I mention all this just to emphasize we're basing the theme here on fantasy, not history, although of course I am obviously cool with you drawing big influences there.

Iron and Metal wrote:

6 Segment clock FTW!

EDIT: So, I rolled my tinker roll and got a 3 (https://orokos.com/roll/810704). So, according to the rules that is Tier -1. Is this pair a bust then? Is it Tier 0, or is the minimum it can be Tier 1? Or does it mean I will have to spend 1 coin to finish the item? The example of the flamethrower seems to hint at that.

Quite confused... and ho many ticks off the clock is that? lol

So crafting a new item typically takes 2 phases, inventing and crafting.

My original thought was that you would have to invent the moccs with an invention clock first (as is typical for crafting a new item). But now that I think about it and realize it's a fairly basic, mundane item I am fine with you just jumping into crafting it. Just bear in mind that usually you have to invent the item first with an 8-segment clock using the Study action, then spend later downtime actions actually crafting it with tinker rolls.

Understanding that we are skipping invention, you are correct, minimum quality level is tier 1. So you'll actually have to pay 2 coin or the action is a bust (1 coin per quality level, going from -1 to 0 to 1).

If you are expecting to want to do a lot of crafting and the rest of the party is amenable to it (or they are interested in crafting themselves), I would recommend checking out the Workshop upgrade for your crew when the crew advances - it gives you an automatic +1 quality to any items you craft.

While I'm at it, here's the section on inventing for future reference:

"To invent a formula for a new alchemical concoction or the plan for a new item of your design, you need to Study it as a long-term project. Most new formulas or designs will require an 8-segment progress clock to invent and learn. The player and the GM answer questions about the invention to define what it will do in play and what is required to create it (see below). The player records these answers in their notes for future reference." [these are the questions we just walked through]

Cheers and hope that makes more sense. As I've mentioned, the crafting and invention rules are kind of confusing even to me, but I think I actually grok them now.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2020 10:26 pm

With you on all fronts. Fantasy first, history second, but of course since we are basing the Severosi off of real-world indigenous American counterparts, there has to be some semblance. I think things like very general functionality of items (like the footwear) is fine to stay a little more in line with, whereas the Severosi are now encompassing all of Native North America and thus are a conglomeration of... hundreds and hundreds of different cultures lol. There is a ton of fantasy wiggle room to play with; I do not plan on getting bogged down in small details always. Promise.

Quote :
So you'll actually have to pay 2 coin or the action is a bust (1 coin per quality level, going from -1 to 0 to 1).

I think this might be a misread of the rules. Rolls of 1-3, as I read it, lessen the Tier by -1, whereas higher rolls 6 (for example) raises the tier by 1. In other words, the moccasins wouldn't start at -1, they would start at 0 (Tier 1 minus 1). Therefore, I would need to pay 1 coin.

Quote :
I would recommend checking out the Workshop upgrade for your crew when the crew advances - it gives you an automatic +1 quality to any items you craft.

I am 100% down for this, obvs. What say the rest of you!?

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2020 8:52 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
With you on all fronts. Fantasy first, history second, but of course since we are basing the Severosi off of real-world indigenous American counterparts, there has to be some semblance. I think things like very general functionality of items (like the footwear) is fine to stay a little more in line with, whereas the Severosi are now encompassing all of Native North America and thus are a conglomeration of... hundreds and hundreds of different cultures lol. There is a ton of fantasy wiggle room to play with; I do not plan on getting bogged down in small details always. Promise.

Awesome. Yeah I figured you were on the same page, I just wanted to note that I am making no assumptions and so will be looking to you to clarify what aspects do reflect real-life peoples and which aspects are totally drawn from our imaginations - just like you did above lol.

Iron and Metal wrote:

Quote :
So you'll actually have to pay 2 coin or the action is a bust (1 coin per quality level, going from -1 to 0 to 1).

I think this might be a misread of the rules. Rolls of 1-3, as I read it, lessen the Tier by -1, whereas higher rolls 6 (for example) raises the tier by 1. In other words, the moccasins wouldn't start at -1, they would start at 0 (Tier 1 minus 1). Therefore, I would need to pay 1 coin.

No, I am pretty certain that is accurate. Rulebook page 224 with bolding for emphasis:

To craft something, spend one downtime activity to make a Tinker roll to determine the quality level of the item you produce. The base quality level is equal to your crew’s Tier, modified by the result of the roll (see the results on the next page). The results are based on your crew’s Tier because it indicates the overall quality of the workspace and materials you have access to. If you do the work with the Workshop upgrade for your crew, your effective Tier level is one higher for this roll.

Your crew's tier is currently 0. All items in game are by default a quality level equal to your tier. So rather than tracking the minutiae of upgrading each individual item of equipment, every time your crew's tier increases, all of your items increase by 1 quality level.

But when crafting, we set a minimum quality level because it just wouldn't make sense to have something like, say, a specially modified rifle at quality 0. Likewise, for specially designed footwear, a quality level of 0 just doesn't fit and therefore you can't craft it unless you roll well enough or pony up coin to make up the difference.

Below are some quality examples from the rulebook for each tier/quality (page 221):

6 A mansion, large ship, rare essences or arcane artifacts, powerful demon

5 A large townhouse, small ship, customtailored clothing, lightning barrier

4 A luxury vehicle, townhouse, typical demon or powerful ghost

3 A coach, boat, military rifle, fashionable clothing, small home

2 A pistol, respectable clothing, private rented room, typical ghost

1 A fighting blade, ordinary clothing, shared apartment, cheap food or drugs

0 A rusty knife, worn & tattered clothing, rickety shack on the street

he/him
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2020 10:13 am

Quote :
Your crew's tier is currently 0. All items in game are by default a quality level equal to your tier. So rather than tracking the minutiae of upgrading each individual item of equipment, every time your crew's tier increases, all of your items increase by 1 quality level.

This fucked me up. For some reason I thought we were already Tier 1 (I assumed that was base).

So, I am not going to spend 2 coin on this roll. That seems super hefty if I understand coin in this game at all. I mean, isn't that is literally what we are going to spend to avoid war with the Dimmer Sisters? Hard pass if so. This roll will be a wash, and that will be 1 downtime activity spent.

However, since I am stubborn, I am going to spend my second downtime activity doing the same thing. Lol is that cool?

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2020 10:18 am

Also, Downtime/Freeplay updated.

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 6:59 pm

So I want to provide the group easy options for the next score, but I also don't want the group to get bogged down in IC scenes getting details on every job before deciding, so I am just going to outline some options here that you have heard about through contacts or snooping:

1) Smuggle something "strange" for Lord Scurlock. Some sort of large box, roughly 6 foot by 2 by 2. Big payout (probably 8 coin). You're moving within city limits, and the payout and the job at face value don't quite match up. Blackwell is cagey about giving any additional details until you agree.

2) Badger and the anarchists have pooled together some funds for a very quiet assassination of a factory boss with ruthless anti-union tactics. Kill the boss and bager and his friends are three steps closer to unionizing the shops. Must be made to look like an accident - payout is 6 coin.

3) The grinders are looking for someone to sneak aboard a military warship in port and plant a strange device where it won't be found on a lower deck. Risky...but probably pay at least 8 coin.

he/him
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 11:10 am

Score 3 Load: Normal 3/5

- An unusual weapon: Slingshot
- Fine spirit mask
- A blade or two
- Lantern (electroplasmic)
-

Last edited by moarhair on Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
NightingaleJ

NightingaleJ

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 11:11 am

Ash score 3: Load Normal
Back to top Go down
Theoretical

Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 2:45 am

Stev: Load light.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 6:26 am

Copying some details over from LINE:

Load for whitepaws: light.

Plan: stealth. Detail: sneak in close with a small boat and clamber up side.

he/him
Back to top Go down
NightingaleJ

NightingaleJ

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 12:17 pm

Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 6:39 am

Score 3: Group prowl on the Deck of the Abourkir
https://orokos.com/roll/816549

Result: 4
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 6:53 pm

prowl rolls (1st die WP, next 2 dies stev): 1d6 1 2#1d6 1 4

So best you got is a 4, and whitepaws rolled a 1 so that's 1 or 2 stress to Ash? I don't recall the right amount.

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2020 6:56 pm

I'm going to start a clock for the "alarm" on the ship. As a warship I don't imagine that theres actually any alarm system, but guards screaming at each other about an intruder would do the trick.

2/4 ticks, unless someone resists the consequence (which would drop it down to (1/4 ticks).

he/him
Back to top Go down
Theoretical

Theoretical

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 7:43 am

https://orokos.com/roll/816777

Stev resistance roll

5, so 1 total stress for Stev.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 8:31 am

Right on, in that case the Alarm Clock is at 1/4.

he/him
Back to top Go down
NightingaleJ

NightingaleJ

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:11 am

Back to top Go down
NightingaleJ

NightingaleJ

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:42 am

Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:49 am

Alarm clock is now at 2/4 for Ash drawing their attention.

he/him
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 9:54 am

Score 3: Hunt roll to hit the lantern on the gun deck of the Abourkir (standard/desperate)
https://orokos.com/roll/816801

Result: 5
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 12:23 pm

Score 3: Prowess roll to resist on the gun deck of the Abourkir
https://orokos.com/roll/816816

Result: 5. Rake takes 1 stress.
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2020 10:37 am

Alarm Clock is now at 3/4.

he/him
Back to top Go down
NightingaleJ

NightingaleJ

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 7:39 am

Ash's Tinker roll to open the brig's lock with Rake helping
https://orokos.com/roll/819088

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:11 pm

Skirmish hard AF: 5, 4, 4
https://orokos.com/roll/820168

Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:29 pm

Skirmish alongside Whitepaws
https://orokos.com/roll/820186

Result: 5, no stress from me
Back to top Go down
NightingaleJ

NightingaleJ

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:39 pm

Ash 0 dice, taker the lower

Skirmish group action 0 dice: 1d6 6 1d6 3
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 4:18 pm

NightingaleJ wrote:
Flashback to spike the sailors' bottle

https://orokos.com/roll/822858
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 7:00 pm

Group prowl on the gun deck of the Abourkir (escape)
https://orokos.com/roll/826069

Result: 3...
Back to top Go down
NightingaleJ

NightingaleJ

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 7:41 am

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 4:55 pm

WHITEPAWS PROWL!!!!!!

Prowl: 1d6 2

FUCKKKKYEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 10:42 am

Special Ability:

Not to be Trifled With - Wreck to pull a carriage into the canal behind us
WRECK SOME SHIT.: 3#1d6 4 1 4

2 Stress added to PC sheet. Increased effect.

Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 5:04 pm

Downtime activity #1: Indulge vice
https://orokos.com/roll/830440

Back to top Go down
NightingaleJ

NightingaleJ

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 3:57 pm

Ash Downtime activity #1; Indulge Vice
Indulge Vice: 1d6 6
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:03 am

Downtime activity #2: Recover with Quellyn's help
https://orokos.com/roll/831345

Result: 6. I'm healed!
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:54 am

As a meta note on the grinders asking you for a favor - its cooperation.

From the rulebook:

A +3 status faction asks you for a favor. Agree to do it, or forfeit 1 rep per Tier of the friendly faction, or lose 1 status with them. If you don’t have a +3 faction status, you avoid entanglements right now.

he/him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General OOC
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next