A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General OOC

Go down 
+6
Sylphilis
Nitafrong
mruozu
Murcurie
Hydrako
Iron and Metal
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mac_tonite
Senpai
Mac_tonite

General OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 4:42 pm

Rhône immediately brings the bolt pistol up, pointed forward and ready as he takes a bladed stance. Training the barrel of his weapon towards the first intruder through the door, tension fills the room. This enemy was clearly practiced in breaching by the fluidity of their movements. Troubling as it was, Rhône intended for them to suffer the same fate as their more simple minded brethren all the same. As the one in charge stops speaking, Rhône holds his gaze at the intruders, projecting his voice towards the Flamboyant who was so rudely interrupted.

“So Jimmy is short for the common Terran name James, a deviation of Jaimes. The term itself is slang for what one might call a rubber, a scumbag, or a  cock cozy. All common terms for Terran prophylactic measures that archiotech’s maintain have been lost for hundreds, upon thousands of years. Me, I prefer the old pullout method myself. But I digress....LIGHT EM UP BOYS!!!!”

Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 6:42 pm

Per LINE:

Flamboyants BS 25 -10 (darkness) +55 (PB/formation who can hit (25)) <80 (can score a max of 5 hits); 48/5 DoS/5 Hits
Scatter would have made it easier to get the five hits; as it stands, they rolled well enough on their own.
Damage (rolled exceptionally well): 13, 6, 5, 13, 13/kills three of them
https://orokos.com/roll/818900

Rolling the attack/potential damage for Rhone.
BS 43 +30 (red dot/range/single) <73; rolled 16/1 hit
Damage: 14, pen 4 kill.

4 dead. 1 remains alive inside.

Heavy Stubber + Fire Team opening up on the entrance to the Westin:
Heavy Stubber - Suppression BS 35 -20 (suppression) <15; rolled 73/miss
Fire Team - BS 35 +20 (range/aim) +15 (formation) +0 semi auto <70; rolled 61/2 DoS/2 hits
https://orokos.com/roll/818980
Damage: 9 & 9, pen 3/2 Kills.

Remaining Flamboyants Pinning Test: WP 30 +10 (Rhone) -20 (full auto) <20; rolled 53/Pinned
https://orokos.com/roll/818982

Rhone is far enough back that the fire cannot directly hit him unless a stray comes through the wall (he's within the angle/range of fire but covered). +10 Pinning test please.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 7:10 pm

Cessia is going to keep running down to the lobby! She won't go out into the open when she gets there, if there's cover nearby the stairs she'll go to that.

IC:
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 1:56 am

Half action stealth (-20) onto roof
https://orokos.com/roll/819033 = 23 vs 16 (-20) = 2 DoF

Half action draw the Street Sweeper

IC
The hammering of the heavy stubber tightened Jules' gut when it started up again. I feel sick. Things were about to get real. Again. In the space of 24 hours. At least the thing wasn't pointed at her. Yet. It would cover her likely clumsy climb up on the rooftop. Jules stayed focused on the last few rungs on the ladder and then placing her feet as lightly as possible on the roof top. How anyone would hear anything above the noise of the heavy gun she had no idea, but she so didn't want to be shot.

With both feet on the roof Jules brings her triple barrel shotgun to bear, it was a solid weapon and gave her some confidence.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:03 pm

I know I don't have to, but I figure doing WP tests would make sense to see if Stubbs would be willing to counteract the effects of the Dominate. To me, he wouldn't just be down for 6 seconds and then pop right back up, ready to go. Maybe mechanics wise that makes sense, but I think narratively from Stubbs perspective and the condition of his mind, it might be better to see if he even wants to do anything else.

WP 36 - 10 (Fatigue) = <26: 16, Stubbs must be raring to go.

https://orokos.com/roll/819217

Half Action to Stand and another Half Action to move into melee range of the Voice. If she is at the driver's side and Stubbs is in front, can he make it in 3 meters? If not, he will still be heading in that direction.

IC: Stubbs be feelin' light, like a feathuh, jus' floating all round, lettin' that voice be calmin' his ass into a deep sense o' peace. He let it take him in and even thou it be only a few moments, tha big man be feelin' that a long time be passin'.

And den, she was thur. Like an angel floatin' down frum tha Empruh.

Barb.

On some wings o' glory, Barb come down and rested right in front o' tha big man. Her eyes be twinklin' like dey always be doin' and the big man smiled as her hand came down and caressin' his cheek.

"Where you been babe?," Stubbs said, his voice light and fluffy.

"Always been here, big guy, always tryin' to look out for you. You know how it is," Barb said, pinchin' at his cheek a bit. Stubbs blushed at that and became even calmer.

"But you gotta get it. You gotta take her down," Barb said. "She's trickin' you, big guy."

The face of the mutant flashed into Stubbs' mind. The vile face, a smirk on it. A mutant that wasn't gonna go by her word.

"She's not goin' to let any of you live, you know that right?," Barb said, comin' real close to Stubbs' face, so she be right in front of it, a few scant inches away.

"She's goin' ta kill you and all the others no matter what she says. Unless you act. Now," the final word trailed off echoin' three, four, five times. The seconds tickin' by.

Stubbs blinked and he saw the pavement in front of him. He gritted his teeth and growled. He pushed himself up to his feet and made for the driver's side of the flatbed. He had to get ta her. Not jus' ta save hisself. But ta help out. Ta save erryone. She'd kill dem all.

Thanks babe.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 pm

Mutant Squad 4 Awareness to notice Jules
Per 35 +43 (Hive Mind Trait) +10 (heightened senses) -40 (Arduous test) TN 48; rolled 34/3 DoS
https://orokos.com/roll/819899

Hive Mind for the win on that one.

Need clarification from Nitafrong via LINE/updated action from MrUozu.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:09 pm

Ruaidhri Overwatch triggered, but looking at RAW single shot suppression isn't a thing. So, I will actually wait for Nita to clarify who he wanted to be aiming at and attack with this triggered overwatch.

There are five targets in range: two on the HW team, three on the fire team.

Back to top Go down
DonQwaf
Senpai
DonQwaf

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 11:06 pm

Roll onto his side With his hands and back away from truck. And pull the key out.

IC
Wiremu lay on the ground, the words still echoing but fading.
As the words faded away, the chaos surrounding him came back.
Gunshots and yelling. The hard ground on the side of his face. The steel binding his wrists. The key pressed in his clenched fists...

His eyes opened widely and a flash of hope surged.

He had to wait this time. Wait for the right moment...wait for things to get a little crazy so he could make his move and get these cuffs off...

He Stubbs making a move and hoping their attention was on him, rolled over onto his side and started reaching for the key.

Last edited by DonQwaf on Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nitafrong
Senpai
Nitafrong

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 4:58 am

Ruaidhri OOC
Going to take aim at one of the three on the fire squad.

BS 51 +20 (Uallachan aim) +10(half range) +10 (single shot) +10(accurate gives if also aimed)
-10 (Bad light)

What I was wondering with the above- I know our rule is the maximum benefit you can get is +40 but is that before penalties or after?

Rolled 86 https://orokos.com/roll/819999

Right- depending on the above I think that's a miss so I'm going to take the gamer day reroll and go for a kill

Rolled 95 https://orokos.com/roll/820000

Flip.... I have been rolling high recently but I didn't expect that. A miss and a loss of ammo.

Things aren't looking good. Ruaidhri has rapid reload, so should that be just a half action next turn to get the new clip in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General OOC   General OOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

General OOC
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3