A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Halo Stars - OOC

Go down 
+2
Sylphilis
Carnelian
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

The Halo Stars - OOC Empty
PostSubject: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:30 am

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 1:50 am

Basic premise of the game is...

You are crew on an Explorator vessel exploring the Halo Stars. You are all part of the primary Explorator team on the vessel - that is your in for knowing each other, thats not to say there couldn't be some new members of the team.

I might give you a bit more but for now everyone starts with 4000xp.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 11:22 pm

OK, was getting to a point where I can work on this. Thinking about voidborn.

So are we allocating the rolls? makes it complictted since some rolls are + and some are -.
How are we handling this?
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptySun Dec 16, 2018 12:05 am

Yeah its allocation.

The way i’d Expect it to be done is
Roll one minus stat (no choice in allocation)
Roll two plus stats (can only be allocated to plus stats)
Roll six more normal stats (can be assigned to any stat that isn’t a +/-

That make sense? I’ve not check core to see if that’s what you’re suppose to do
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyMon Dec 24, 2018 2:17 pm

I know we ain't started yet but it is Christmas... everyone can have another 500xp.

Starting is now 6500xp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyTue Dec 25, 2018 12:22 am

I still have 2500 to spend then, and my gear to sort out.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyThu Jan 17, 2019 1:09 pm

Considering I have a lot of people to introduce, the next people on the meet and greet is you guys. I don't care what order but its on... Heath, Jeff & Zeke.

Hopefully by the time you've RP'd a bit I'll know what Luka is playing and so can slot him in. If not all good we just might have to retcon something. Perhaps there is another accident and someone else needs to step in.

Accidents are on a higher than acceptable level at the moment across the fleet...
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 7:39 am

Will update tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 4:01 am

I'll be rolling charm to attempt to convince the Magos.

Charm:
https://orokos.com/roll/696688 4 vs 79, 8 DoS
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyTue Jan 22, 2019 1:25 pm

Wendigo Bob wrote:
I'll be rolling charm to attempt to convince the Magos.

Charm:
https://orokos.com/roll/696688 4 vs 79, 8 DoS

Very good roll which will be taken into account. He may certainly have further questions though.

I don't get the reference to the Unmaker God, can you explain please?
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptySat Jan 26, 2019 4:43 pm

Purely for my own fun, I decided to roll a Linguistics: techna lingua for my next post:

https://orokos.com/roll/698131 15 vs 79= 8 DoS

I think that is worth it. I will describe it as beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyThu Feb 21, 2019 3:07 am

oki. Apologies for slackness but it has took me a while to feel myself again after a recent bout of illness.

My posting here is going to be daily again if needed.

Who else is present in the meeting with the Navigators? All are welcome.

Anything else people want to do before we get underway... setting of to Jerober XI which is at the edge of the Jericho Sector.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:13 pm

*poke*
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 6:29 am

Trade astrographer/explorator/voidfarer:
http://orokos.com/roll/708051
25 vs 49 +/- bonuses
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyMon Mar 04, 2019 2:11 pm

Sylphilis wrote:
Trade astrographer/explorator/voidfarer:
http://orokos.com/roll/708051
25 vs 49 +/- bonuses

PM'd you.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyTue Mar 05, 2019 5:35 pm

Currently, my goals for the game are IC - create some anti-mech rounds for the galvanic rifle. Something that has some EMP quality built into it. Looks like Lazarus is down to help with that. I need to review my PC, but I think that is it for in game at the moment.

OOC - I need to get the stats up for the custom Onager Zahleezah takes on missions.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
MmmTasteIt

MmmTasteIt

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 9:20 am

Woo! Back in the saddle.

Lucretia is likely going to go do some reconnaissance on the fleet's security/combat detachment rather than attend the navigation meeting. I'll go review the Fleet loadout and post something to that effect.

Short-term goal: Put together a retinue to defend Augustus on any sort of away missions. While a pair of secutors are more than a match for most threats, there is strength in numbers. Plus, it never pays to skimp out on red-shirt meat-shields if you don't have to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 9:40 am

Outstanding. If you want to double team that with ZZ, I am down.

Regarding the Haywire special weapon quality, it is clear that the lore takes contradictory stances on how the Mechanicus deals with the technology. Personally, I don't see an issue with using it to deal with heretekal machines or alien technology. This is supported by the Lathe Worlds supplement, as Wendigo said. It is contradicted in DH1, but a middle ground is found in DH2 CRB that states many Tech Priests don't like it (BUT NOT ALL). If it does become an issue in game, I say we deal with it then. Zahleezah's past necessitates her being able to fuck up machines at a moment's notice, so hurt feelings or not, she is going to do just that.

+++

Here is what I had in mind from a crunch standpoint for the galvanic rounds I want to create:

Anti-Heretek Galvanic Rounds: galvanic technology uses a creatures life force and/or energy against it. These rounds function similarly, but are more specialized when dealing with mechanical targets. The small EMP charge within the round is naturally amplified by the galvanic technologies and when it connects with its target, EMP pulses flood the enemy's systems, shutting them down if the shot is vital enough.
- Adds Haywire (0) to the weapon until the user is forced to reload.

Haywire is already something of a coin toss for effects. These shouldn't be overpowered by any means. The 0 blast radius keeps them relegated to only the chosen target as well. Perhaps really good DoS on the crafting roll can give them a (1) radius or something - still smaller than the Purity Rounds fitted to primitive weapons in the Lathe Worlds supp.

Thoughts?

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 11:26 am

@Jeff - do you see it being a purely anti-personnel? So it’s not going to affect a tank or similar? I’ll have look at haywire effect later (DH2 rules) and think about it.

Initial thought though is that the damage might be a little less for a haywire round to compensate for the additional effect. Or to have less crunch give it shocking quality against relevant targets but retain full damage of the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Mar 06, 2019 11:44 am

Assuming the weapon could get through a tank's armor to even touch the sub-systems inside, I don't see why it wouldn't potentially be able to have the same affects. Overall though, a galvanic rifle vs a tank is probably not going to be very effective. At the same time, if there was an enemy piloting a walker with its rear engines exposed or whatever, I would definitely use this on it.

Damage reduction sounds fair to house the additional components.

Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 1:25 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
Assuming the weapon could get through a tank's armor to even touch the sub-systems inside, I don't see why it wouldn't potentially be able to have the same affects. Overall though, a galvanic rifle vs a tank is probably not going to be very effective. At the same time, if there was an enemy piloting a walker with its rear engines exposed or whatever, I would definitely use this on it.

Damage reduction sounds fair to house the additional components.

Potentially yes and with accurate boosting the damage you might have a reasonable chance of penetrating the armour of a light tank. However there is a lot of 'empty space' in a tank where there are no electronic systems and the haywire round is very localised (blast (0)). So I see it as a more anti-personnel then a potential tank killer.  

That aside I think I see a path for this whereby over time and with successful rolls you would iterate until you have the haywire round you're after. For example MK1 might just give shocking quality, MK2 something 'better' and MK3 an actual haywire round.

FYI - I see MK3 as being hard to produce, so it will only be in very small numbers. I do not want a situation whereby you can equip a force with them effectively giving them haywire grenades with a range of 800m.

Testing in the 'field' will be important.

thoughts?

Last edited by Carnelian on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 1:34 am

MmmTasteIt wrote:
Woo! Back in the saddle.

Lucretia is likely going to go do some reconnaissance on the fleet's security/combat detachment rather than attend the navigation meeting. I'll go review the Fleet loadout and post something to that effect.

Short-term goal: Put together a retinue to defend Augustus on any sort of away missions. While a pair of secutors are more than a match for most threats, there is strength in numbers. Plus, it never pays to skimp out on red-shirt meat-shields if you don't have to Very Happy

Sounds good. Where do you want to start with this?

FYI - most of your troops and hardware is aboard the Omnissiah's Vigil (Not the Arch-Magos ship where the current meeting is taking place).
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 1:36 am

@Blackadder - I know its an 'old' conversation but Iron n Metal has been away for a while so just giving you a heads up that Zahleezah has asked you a question in IC
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 11:29 am

Please come back to me Blackadder.

Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyThu Mar 07, 2019 11:53 am

I've sent him a PM, I honestly dont know how active he has been
Back to top Go down
MmmTasteIt

MmmTasteIt

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 9:38 am

Carnelian wrote:
MmmTasteIt wrote:
Woo! Back in the saddle.

Sounds good. Where do you want to start with this?

FYI - most of your troops and hardware is aboard the Omnissiah's Vigil (Not the Arch-Magos ship where the current meeting is taking place).

You read my mind. I was actually about to ask which ship we were on! I suppose I can wait until the voyage is underway to do my searching; I doubt Lucretia would be willing to ever be on a different ship than Augustus. Totally against her code of honor. Are their potential candidates for said retinue aboard the Arch-Magos' ship? Developing a solid group takes a variety of skills, never know when you'll happen across someone that fits the line-up.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 10:20 am

MmmTasteIt wrote:

You read my mind. I was actually about to ask which ship we were on! I suppose I can wait until the voyage is underway to do my searching; I doubt Lucretia would be willing to ever be on a different ship than Augustus. Totally against her code of honor. Are their potential candidates for said retinue aboard the Arch-Magos' ship? Developing a solid group takes a variety of skills, never know when you'll happen across someone that fits the line-up.

Well, my ship is crewed entirely by humans who count as veteran voidsmen. Well trained, well fed and well cared for. You are bound to find some with decent combat skills among the ship's armsmen.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyFri Mar 08, 2019 12:21 pm

MmmTasteIt wrote:

While you are Augustus' bodyguard you are also now one half of the expeditions Secutor. Your 'army' is on a different ship. It really depends on what kind of troops and mix you're after. From voidsman to skitarii to combat servitors. All have their uses.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 8:29 am

Question, could I do a medicae test to boost my scrutiny? The idea being I'm concurently monitoring both his appearance & what his brain is actually doing. (I will do the test itself tonight
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 2:27 pm

Wendigo Bob wrote:
Question, could I do a medicae test to boost my scrutiny? The idea being I'm concurently monitoring both his appearance & what his brain is actually doing. (I will do the test itself tonight

Sure. Your mechandrite and servo skull will not give you a bonus to the roll in this circumstance though.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:19 pm

Ok, total screw up. Clearly not a good day.

Medicae:
https://orokos.com/roll/710058 91 vs 49, 4 DoF

Scrutiny:
https://orokos.com/roll/710059 82 vs 50, 3 DoF
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 10:38 pm

In true zindalus fashion, I will spend that 120 hrs pouring over details and historical facts on every ship in the fleet. I dont expect it to come up in-game, but in case we need to make some fleet manouvers or something Ill have a fair bit of knowledge about what ships will be good at what.
I suspect due to the amount of facts involved there will be some difficulty.

http://orokos.com/roll/7103643
28 vs 49 sl heraldry?
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 4:39 am

The data will largely be available to you via the ships data cores. You'll need to travel between the three ships. Some data might be restricted. Would you try and access them?

I think a logic roll might be more appropriate for now as you are more cataloging, prioritising and categorizing the data for later use? Correct me if I am wrong.

Some kind of IC for this would be sweet.

Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 2:58 pm

Should I make some test regarding Magos Lazarus knowledge about galvanic weaponry? Or is he well versed it the topic?
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 5:50 pm

blackadder, I really like your description in IC. All tech-priests, even those beyond flesh, must retain some emotion (and neurologically, a human with the emotion centers destroyed tends to be hyper-logical but largely unable to make decisions). Having rage as your primary one has... potential.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 1:29 am

blackadder wrote:
Should I make some test regarding Magos Lazarus knowledge about galvanic weaponry? Or is he well versed it the topic?

Yes as its standard issue for Skitarii.

Primary challenge as I see it will be converting ammunition that can deliver an small scale EMP burst without loosing to much kinetic killing power / range. Your effectively going to miniturise a Haywaire grenade and combine it with a galvanic rifle bullet. I would imagine it will take a number of iterations before some kind of success.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 4:02 am

I’d like to move this along if you’re ready?

Things that I will update on during the warp journey to Jerober 9
- Report of troops for special protection detail
- Magos Technicus report on Secutor accident

Anything else I’ve forgotten about?

During warp travel you cannot travel between ships, but you can use vox. Where are people going to be stationed?
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 5:56 am

-Augustus is still waiting on news from the Rogue Traders of the Ferenc Dynasty. I was quite serious in my invitation.

Augustus will be on the single photon. He will invite the others to be there as well, to assist on the "robot dissection" during the long warp-travel.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 6:35 am

I have not forgotten about your invitation.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 7:22 am

Great! I'll need to write up my project athena stuff more thoroughly this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Mar 20, 2019 11:00 pm

Carnelian wrote:
The data will largely be available to you via the ships data cores. You'll need to travel between the three ships. Some data might be restricted. Would you try and access them?

I think a logic roll might be more appropriate for now as you are more cataloging, prioritising and categorizing the data for later use? Correct me if I am wrong.

Some kind of IC for this would be sweet.

Logic roll:
http://orokos.com/roll/712628
23 vs 49
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 6:12 am

Sylphilis wrote:

Logic roll:
http://orokos.com/roll/712628
23 vs 49

This will be something to bank for future use.

If you find a need to make a roll for anything ship related in the future where the past history or performance of the fleet has a bearing you can have a +10 (subject to approval)
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 3:14 pm

@The Secutors

Happy to deal with questions about the list of potential Skitarii for personal protection in OOC. Give me more detail about what you're actually looking for and I can help refine. For example you could clearly take the Skitarii with the best accuracy percentages. There will also be more well rounded individuals. Some of the list will comprise of Skitarii ranges who will be stealthy etc...
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:10 am

@'the Autopsy'

Who is attending?
Who is doing the disassembly?

Somethings that definitely will want to be looked at - power & 'cogitator' cores. Anything else?

Useful skills that come to mind... (might be other stuff).
anything Archeotech
Tech Use
Scholastic Lore - Cryptology
Trade - Cryptographer

Please IC your interactions/thoughts whatever before starting.

Back to top Go down
blackadder

blackadder

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:15 am

Lazarus is there. Ill post later today
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 5:38 am

I've included a few more details on the operating room from the perspective of augustus. I'm also thinking these skills might be useful from a secondary perspective (like a -10 on the check):

-Medicae; as a representation of surgical skills, this could be useful for dissasembling the machine with the least damage
-Trade (augmenticist) is focused around bionics, implants, and other mechanical reproductions of the human form.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:05 am

Wendigo Bob wrote:
I've included a few more details on the operating room from the perspective of augustus. I'm also thinking these skills might be useful from a secondary perspective (like a -10 on the check):

-Medicae; as a representation of surgical skills, this could be useful for dissasembling the machine with the least damage
-Trade (augmenticist) is focused around bionics, implants, and other mechanical reproductions of the human form.

Artistic licence is all good and you're ok with the stasis thing but I'd prefer you ask first if you're adding significant detail.

Can I ask where you got this idea from, its in your last IC post; "However, the thorax is more heavily armored"?

Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:07 am

Carnelian wrote:
Wendigo Bob wrote:

Artistic licence is all good and you're ok with the stasis thing but I'd prefer you ask first if you're adding significant detail.

Can I ask where you got this idea from, its in your last IC post; "However, the thorax is more heavily armored"?

Sorry about the stasis thing. I will check beforehand the next time.
As for the thorax, I was thinking in broad terms. IE, the thorax is the most heavily armored part of the human body. I wasnt making a note about the actual robot, just about human anatomy. I can adjust it to be clearer.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 4:21 am

I'd like to keep the dice rolls and main interactions with the android mostly with the PCs. Magos Dashan might give handy pointers/info etc...

So that puts it on Magos Lazarus to do the 'operation'...
@Blackadder - Can I have a tech use roll
@Anyone else there - Can make Archeotech rolls (this will be useful to keep things moving and is for whatever area Lazarus exposes and tinkers with first.
Back to top Go down
Wendigo Bob

Wendigo Bob

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 8:32 am

I'll do my archeotech roll tonight. As this is a long-duration thing, can the bonus from Foresight (the talent) apply?

For future reference, can I assume anything humans have access to today, they are likely to have? I do like to get descriptive, especially in a space that is mostly my character's. One day I would like to do a long description of his office.

Last edited by Wendigo Bob on Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Halo Stars - OOC   The Halo Stars - OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

The Halo Stars - OOC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next