A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine) Empty
PostSubject: Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine)   Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine) EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 1:59 pm

Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine) Plague_marine_concept_by_pabelbilly-d2zla53

Name: Weyland Armoth
Race: Chaos Space Marine
Archtype: Plague Marine
Pride: Fortitude
Disgrace: Destruction
Motivation: Innovation
Alignment: Nurgle

Goals:
- The Harvest (Completed x1, but continuous): Collect progenoid glades from traitors and loyalist Astartes. Infect them with Nurgle's Blessings. Plant them in suitable candidates.
- Disease/Toxins Research: Always looking out for new diseases and toxins to add to his catalog and database.
- The Pillars Of Eternity: Rumors and myths are abound that something stirs under the Pillars of Eternity's surface. You know that to be true. A xenos race known as the Necrons. You are interested in the mythical resilience of these skeletal machines.
---- Captured Necron Tomb-Stalker in-tact.
- Ruin the Plaguemeister Viroid: Undermine, undercut, and outwit the Plaguemeister at every opportunity. Gain the favor of his lord and ultimately destroy the sniveling worm.

WS: 50*
BS: 48
S: 45 (10) (65 in PA)
T: 70 (12)*
Ag: 33*
Int: 54*
Per: 45
WP: 46
Fel: 34
Inf: 65 (5/6 pts remain as of 3/4/2020)
*Denotes purchased upgrade

Movement: 3m/6m/9m/18m (4m/8m/12m/24m in Power Armor)
Wounds: 20/20
Corruption Points: 40
Mutations: Magnificent Horns (+10 Loyalty w/Nurgle Minions; Charge attacks cannot be parried)
Gifts of Nurgle: Mark of Nurgle

Skills:
Athletics
Awareness +10
Command
Common Lore (War & Imperium)
Dodge
Forbidden Lore (Adeptus Astartes, Daemonology, The Horus Heresy, & The Long War)
Intimidate +20
Inquiry
Linguistics (Low Gothic)
Medicae +20 (additional +10 due to Master Chirurgeon Talent)
Navigate (Surface)
Operate (Surface)
Parry +10
Tech-Use
Trade (Armorer)

Talents:
Ambidextrous
Ancient Warrior
Blind Fighting
Bolter Drill
Bulging Biceps
Combat Sense
Deadeye Shot
Disturbing Voice
Exotic Weapon Training (Plague Knife)
Fearless
Hardy
Hip Shooting
Iron Jaw
Legion Weapon Training
Heightened Senses (Hearing, Sight)
Master Chirurgeon
Nerves of Steel
Quick Draw
Rapid Reload
Resistance (Cold, Heat, Poisons, Psychic Powers)
Sound Constitution (1)
True Grit
Unarmed Warrior

Traits:
Amphibious
Fear (2)
Stuff of Nightmares
Unnatural Strength (+4)
Unnatural Toughness (+5)

Special Abilities:
- Abominable Physiology (Never suffer damage from disease/poison/toxins unless you choose to)
- Hideous Resilience (-10 T test as a reaction: 1 dmg reduction/DoS from next attack before next initiative; if dmg is reduced to zero, gain fear (1) vs foe who attacked)
- Infectious Miasma (Spend Infamy point to release swarms of nasty shit for 1d5+1 rounds; every character within 10m suffers 1d10 E, Toxic ignoring non-sealed armor)

Weapons:
Legion Bolter (1d10+9 X, pen: 4; 100m; S/3/-; mag: 24; Rld: Full; Tearing)
- Reloads x3
- Metal Storm x2 Reloads
Plague Knife (melee; 1d10+10 R; Pen: 2; Felling (4), Toxic (3), Concussive (1); Inflicts 1d5 Toughness Damage)
Power Scythe (melee; 1d10+17 E, Pen: 7; Power Field, Unbalanced)
Legion Krak Grenades x2 (2d10+8 X; Pen: 6; 30m)
Blight Grenade x3 (2d10 E; Pen: 0; 30m; Toxic (2), Blast (6))

Armor:
Legion Power Armor (All: 8; Recoil Suppression, Auto-Senses, Sustainable Power Source)
- Narthecium (+20 Medicae w/Chaos Space Marine Patients, light damage becomes 3x toughness bonus; First aid healing doubled; x10 doses of any one drug)
- Reductor (1d10+2 R, pen 10; 1 Round to remove progenoid glands)
- Diagnostor Helmet (+10 Medicae when working on patient directly; Preysense Sight)

Gear/Items/Assets:
Chaos Cruiser services for a year - acquired from Magos Ultima.
Recovered Progenoid Glands (x8)
-- Bumped from 7 to 8 after fight with Alpha Legionnaire.

Notes: Save XP for Armor Monger

XP: 1,400/4,100
Expenditure:
Characteristics:
- Agility (simple, 250xp)
- Intelligence (simple, 250xp)
- Toughness (simple, 100xp)
- Weapon Skill (simple, 250xp)
Talents:
- Combat Sense (250xp)
- Disturbing Voice (200xp)
- Master Chirurgeon (400xp)
- Resistance [Psychic Powers](200xp)
- Sound Constitution [1] (200xp)

- Tech-Use (known, 200xp)
- Trade [Armorer] (200xp)
- True Grit (400xp)
Skills:
- Command (known, 200xp)
- Intimidate (experienced, 400xp)
- Medicae +20 (400xp)

- Inquiry (known, 200xp)

++++++ ++++++ ++++++
Description:
Huge, imposing, and horrifying. Weyland is fully 8 feet tall in his ancient suit of power armor. Once glorious and terrible to behold for the power it exuded, it is fear inducing for entirely different reasons now. Pock-marked in multiple places, covered in boils and pustules that bubble and ooze, he is truly a champion of his Lord Papa Nurgle. The armor, once white, is now a diseased green with hints of deep crimsons and mucus yellow tints. Beneath this armor, his powerful body is in a constant state of decay. Forever decomposing and rebuilding, it is a breeding ground for new diseases. He is a vector and any who look upon him know that it would not take much for him to welcome them into his deity's kingdom.

His once proud, tanned features have rotted away a million times over. What remains can only be described as a mask of horror. Muscles strain from beneath oozing flesh. Two large, jaundiced eyes regard everything with a fierce intelligence - always on the search for innovation. Half of his scalp is bald, the other half sports greasy, filth encrusted hair that hangs off over the side of his head. Remarkably, his teeth remain pristine and white which is somehow even more off putting.

Directly in the center of his forehead is the Mark of his patron Nurgle. It continuously bleeds and pusses, never healing, causing two constant lines of bloody tears to run down around his nose and over his cheeks.

Regardless of all the gifts Papa Nurgle has bestowed upon him, he is still a warrior first. The ancient fighter carries his legion bolter with him at all times. His armor is outfitted with the various tools of a plague doctor as well as multiple implements of war.

Background: Once a proud Apothecary of the Death Guard Weyland Armoth, like his fellow brothers, fell to the cursed disease laid down upon them by Nurgle and became a Plague Marine. For Weyland he did not abandon his post as an Apothecary. He still took the progenoid gland from his fallen brothers and tended to their wounds. Now though he didn't care where the progenoid came from. Traitor, loyalist, they were all the same to him. All where to be infected to spread the blessings of Nurgle to future Plague Marines. Weyland soon learned he wasn't alone. A group known a the Germinatoris out in the Screaming Vortex where on the same mission as he was. He soon joined their number and now stalks the barren battlefield of the Screaming Vortex.

Beyond his original mission Weyland has an extreme fascination with disease and toxins. The worlds of the Screaming Vortex are new peatrie dishes to tap into for new and exiting diseases and toxins to catalog, database, and for eventual use later. Lastly, the Necrons have gained the attention of this follower of Nurgle for their resilience that is beyond the understanding of mortals.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer

Last edited by Iron and Metal on Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:05 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine)   Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine) EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 2:01 pm

For now, I would like to buy Master Chirurgeon (True, T3: 400xp)

300 remaining.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine)   Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine) EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 9:44 am

I feel like my XP is low. Did I only get 100xp for my fight with the tech assassin? I can't remember.

Anyhow, I would like t purchase Intimidate +20 (400xp I believe).

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine)   Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine) EmptyTue Aug 07, 2018 6:15 pm

^^Any word on this?

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine)   Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine) EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 7:53 am

OK, my mutation roll was a 69, which I can move up or down by 6 (infamy Bonus).

Magnificent Horns falls into this range which will be very Nurgly an grant a +10 Loyalty bonus with Nurgle Followers. Also, I can charge and not be parried which is pretty sick.

Still thinking on XP as I have a shitload to spend. I ill get that posted when I have a chance. I am color coding shit too to make it easier when calculating loyalty.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine)   Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine) EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 9:09 pm

Made some XP purchases. Is it reasonable to assume that the cruiser crew will follow my directives and if they don't, I can rule them via fear/intimidation rather than relying on Command? As it stands, I have purchased command, but I may save the XP from it and take it off. Seems like it might be redundant with all this fear and intimidation I have.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine)   Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 11:45 am

Sorry for the delay - starting my XP buys now, and will update piece meal.

XP: 1,650
Talents:
- Combat Sense (unaligned), 250xp
- Disturbing Voice, 200xp
- Sound Constitution (1), 200xp

Skills:
- Medicae (+20), 400xp
- Tech-Use (unaligned), 200xp
- Trade (Armorer, unaligned) 200xp

200 XP remains.

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine)   Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 12:02 pm

XP/Infamy post-Chief Alm killing & Tzeentch follower conversion added.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine)   Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine) Empty

Back to top Go down

Weyland Armoth - Plague Doctor (Chaos Marine)
Page 1 of 1