A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gurkhal
Senpai

New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7 Empty
PostSubject: New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7   New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 11:15 pm

New RPG from Cubicle7 set in the 40k universe. This would seem to be closer to the older 40k RPGs than Wrath&GLory was. So I'm pretty excited about it.

https://cubicle7games.com/announcing-warhammer-40000-imperium-maledictum/
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7   New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2022 8:47 pm

W&G never really did anything for me and its super rough start didn't help.

Curious to see where they take the percentile system or if they're just going to use/modify what Dark Heresy 2nd Edition did.
Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7   New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2023 10:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7   New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7 EmptySun Mar 26, 2023 10:36 pm

Ok, guys, the PDF is out. Not sure when/if a print version will hit the stores.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/305328/Warhammer-40000-Roleplay-Imperium-Maledictum-Core-Rulebook?src=hottest

Iron and Metal likes this post

Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7   New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7 EmptyMon Mar 27, 2023 7:36 am

I am cautiously optimistic right now. Looks like there are a ton of issues (just browsing the comment section), but that is to be expected with a new release (up to a point).

It seems like it's just a modified d100 system, but I am not sure what the modifications are. I like that the system itself will be familiar, but oddly enough this makes me want to really get into Wrath and Glory to really flesh out and understand the differences.

Thanks for the update!

Post Avail: Daily over Summer

Gurkhal likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7   New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2023 7:47 am

I feel kind of the same way although I'm a bit more optimistic than just cautiously.

Still it could be a product that falls on its face. But judging from its reviews it seems to have made a positive impression so I'm hoping it will turn out as a solid 40k rpg.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7   New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 3:27 pm

Hey Joefog, I appreciate the in depth post, but I'm deleting it for a couple reasons. First, you haven't made any introduction posts. Second, this is a thread dedicated to the new 40k RPG, if you want to make a diablo immortal thread you're more than welcome to. Finally, you're linking to boosting services, which isn't on it's own ban-able if that's something people want to talk about, but it's pretty suspicious for a first post. Please feel free to read through the rules forum and make an introductory post. If from there you'd like to make a thread about diablo immortal and repost that, you're more than welcome to. Thanks, and sorry for the harsh action on your first post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7   New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7 Empty

Back to top Go down

New 40k RPG coming from Cubicle7
Page 1 of 1