A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sabetta Seagrave - Deathmage to Lady Varkosia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Another AKA

Another AKA

Sabetta Seagrave - Deathmage to Lady Varkosia Empty
PostSubject: Sabetta Seagrave - Deathmage to Lady Varkosia   Sabetta Seagrave - Deathmage to Lady Varkosia EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 2:32 pm

Sabetta Seagrave - Deathmage to Lady Varkosia Sabett11

Name: Sabetta Seagrave
Archetype: Necromancer
Pronouns: She/Her
Species: Human
Eyes: Tired grey
Hair: Black and grey
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 110lbs
Distinguishing Feature: Constantly clenches her jaw as if biting back comments

Goal:
Short-term:
prepare a fresh body for resurrection
Find some fresh writing materials for my next book
Locate some Aqua Ghyranis
Long-term:
Discover the secret of the Binding ritual

Connections:
Varkosia vouched for me and my inclusion in the Binding. I owe her my eternal soul
I often speak with Kaarak about Shyish's ancient history
Sometimes I envy Dunbard's delusion. I fear he is more human than I, in his own way
I regularly tend to and reinforce Leonatus' ethereal form, since he seems intent on protecting me
Secrets:

ATTRIBUTES
Body: 1
Mind: 4
Soul: 2

SKILLS
Arcana:  1(1)
Athletics:  ()
Awareness:  ()
Ballistic Skill:  ()
Beast Handling:  ()
Channeling:  2(1)
Crafting:  ()
Determination:  ()
Devotion:  ()
Dexterity:  ()
Entertain:  ()
Fortitude:  ()
Guile:  1()
Intimidation:  ()
Intuition:  1()
Lore:  2()
Medicine:  ()
Might:  ()
Nature:  ()
Reflexes:  ()
Stealth:  ()
Survival:  ()
Theology:  ()
Weapon Skill:  ()

Natural Awareness: 4

TALENTS
Morbid Exposure: Undead Creatures cannot cause you to suffer the Frightened Condition. You gain Advantage on Opposed Tests to move through undead societies and convince undead creatures that you are useful.

Necromatic Resonance: When you or a creature within Medium Range successfully casts a spell from the following Lores of Magic, you recover toughness equal to your Focus in Channelling: Amethyst, Lore of the Deathmages, Lore of Madness, Lore of the Mortisans, Lore of the Underworlds or Lore of the Vampires.

Scholar: You have spent years in study of your chosen subject. You double the dice gained from Training in Lore for Tests concerning the dead and their civilisations.
Legion of Night: After speaking with someone, you can make a DN 4:1 Mind (Guile) Test opposed by the target's Mind (Intuition). If successful, you convince them that someone they know cannot be trusted.

Spellcasting (Lore of Deathmages): You have studied one of the Lores of Magic and are able to shape the arcane energy of the Realms into powerful spells. As an Action, you can cast one os the spells listed below.

Unbind: You have learned to unravel the winds of magic. When a creature you can see within Long Range casts a spell, you can spend a point of Mettle to attempt to unbind it. This requires a Mind (Channelling) Test. The Difficulty of the Test is equal to the Difficulty of the spell, and the Complexity is equal to the total successes the caster achieved. If you succeed, the spell is unbound and has no effect. If you fail, the spell takes effect as normal.

COMBAT ABILITIES
Melee: Poor
Accuracy: Average
Defense: Poor

Initiative: 4
Mettle: 1/1

Armour: 1
Toughness: 7/7
Wounds: 0/4

ATTACKS
- Weapon, dice pool, focus, damage, trait
- Mortis Staff, 1d6, 0, 1+S, Crushing, Two-handed

EQUIPMENT
Head:
Cloak:
Armour: Necromancer's Robes
R. Hand: Mortis Staff
L. Hand:
Arms:
Boots:
Jewelry:
Other:
  • Grimoire that is cold to the touch

• Bone quill with thick dark ink

• Collection of pouched and containers filled with a variety of morbid paraphernalia

Other:

Misc. Gear:
Currency:

SPELLS & MIRACLES DN/Cost // Target // Range // Duration // Effect
Arcane Bolt 4:1 // 1 // Medium // Instant // The target suffers 1 Damage per success.

Mystic Shield 5:1 // 1 // Medium // 1+Success Rounds // The target's Defense increases one step until the start of your next turn.

Deathly Invocation 6:1 // Zone // Short // Special// Undead creatures within your Zone all recover 1 Toughness. Alternatively, choose 1 corpse and raise it as a Deadwalker Zombie under your command for 1 minute. OVERCAST: +1 Toughness healed, or +1 minute duration dor your summoned Zombies per additional success.

Graverobber's Guide 5:1 // Corpses // 1 mile// 1 hour // Detect the exact location of all dead bodies within 1 mile for the next hour. OVERCAST: Increase range by 1 mile or extend duration by 1 hour per additional success.

Soul Harvest 5:2 // Zone // Short // Instant // Enemies in your Zone suffer 1 damage which ignores armour. If the target is mortally wounded, you regain toughness equal to the target's Soul. OVERCAST: Increase damage by +1 per additional success

Vanhel's Danse Macabre 5:1 // Zone // Short // 1 Round // The speed of all undead in your zone increases one step until the start of your next turn. OVERCAST: Increase the duration by +1 round per additional success
Back to top Go down

Sabetta Seagrave - Deathmage to Lady Varkosia
Page 1 of 1