A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EXAMPLE: Leonatus the Lost (character still available!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thirsty

Thirsty

EXAMPLE: Leonatus the Lost (character still available!) Empty
PostSubject: EXAMPLE: Leonatus the Lost (character still available!)   EXAMPLE: Leonatus the Lost (character still available!) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 9:07 am

Name: Leonatus the Lost
Archetype: Knight of Shrouds
Pronouns: He/Him
Species: Nighthaunt
Eyes: Hollow
Hair: None
Height: 5' 8" (1.73 m)
Weight: 5 lbs (2.2 kg)
Distinguishing Feature: Strange Tattoos on the palms of his hands

EXAMPLE: Leonatus the Lost (character still available!) Dbq48sc-2106f0e4-8451-46af-a690-8de464cc63a8.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzI5ZTE3Y2Y0LTQ0NTktNGNmNy05NjlmLWIzMDE5ZDYzOWJjNFwvZGJxNDhzYy0yMTA2ZjBlNC04NDUxLTQ2YWYtYTY5MC04ZGU0NjRjYzYzYTguanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Goal: Hone my blade using grave-sand.

Connections:
1. I have unwaveringly served in the vanguard of Varkosia’s house guard since I woke from death.
2. I have developed a knightly kindred with Dunbard.
3. Sabetta noticed my free will but said nothing. I know not if I can trust her yet.
4. I believe Kaarak is concealing the fate of my kingdom from me.

Secrets:
Spoiler:

ATTRIBUTES
Body: 3
Mind: 3
Soul: 2

SKILLS
Arcana:  ()
Athletics:  ()
Awareness: 1 ()
Ballistic Skill:  ()
Beast Handling: 1 (1)
Channeling:  ()
Crafting:  ()
Determination:  ()
Devotion:  ()
Dexterity:  ()
Entertain:  ()
Fortitude:  (2)
Guile:  ()
Intimidation: 1 (1)
Intuition:  ()
Lore:  ()
Medicine:  ()
Might:  ()
Nature:  ()
Reflexes: 1 (0)
Stealth: 1 ()
Survival:  ()
Theology:  ()
Weapon Skill: 2 (1)

Natural Awareness: 2

TALENTS
NIGHTHAUNT: You take half Damage from nonmagical attacks and can pass through solid objects. You have a Fly (Normal) Speed. You cannot wear Armour and the Difficulty of all Might Tests you make is increased by 2.
LOYAL COMPANION (ETHEREAL STEED): You have a loyal pet or familiar that serves as your companion (Solias' profile is below this one).
NECROMANTIC VIGOUR: At the end of your turn, you recover Toughness equal to your Focus in Fortitude.
MOUNTED MASTERY: You can command your mount through subtle movements and familiarity. Once per turn, when riding your mount, you can use a Free Action to command it to immediately Dodge or Shove. In addition, you automatically succeed on any Tests to stay atop your mount, or safely dismount from it when it is knocked Prone.
OATHBREAKER CURSE: If a creature in your Zone breaks an agreement, promise, or oath, it suffers Damage equal to twice your Soul, which ignores Armour, and it becomes Incapacitated until the end of its next turn. You also learn the nature of the creature’s treachery as it writhes in agony.

COMBAT ABILITIES
Melee: Good (3)
Accuracy: Poor (1)
Defense: Average (2)

Initiative: 5
Mettle: 1

Armour: 0
Toughness: 8/8
Wounds: 8/8

ATTACKS
- Sword of Stolen Hours: 5d6, +1, 1+S, Piercing, Rend, Slashing, recover Toughness equal to a non-Minion target’s Soul when they are killed with this weapon.

EQUIPMENT
Head: Winged Helm, the inside of which is inscribed with the names of those you betrayed
Cloak:  
Armour:  
R. Hand: Sword of Stolen Hours
L. Hand:  
Arms:
Boots:
Jewelry:  
Other:
Other:

Misc. Gear: Solias (Ethereal Steed)
Currency:

SOLIAS
Large Undead, Warrior

COMBAT ABILITIES
Melee: Average (2)
Accuracy: Poor (1)
Defense: Poor (1)

Armour: 0
Toughness: 5/5
Wounds: -/-

Speed: Normal
Initiative: 1

Natural Awareness: 1

SKILLS
Might: (+1d6)
Weapon Skill: (+1d6)

TRAITS
Ethereal Steed: An Ethereal Steed’s body has long rotted away, making it harder to hit with mundane weapons. The Undead Steed takes half Damage from non-magical attacks and can pass through solid objects. Additionally, the Ethereal Steed gains a Fly (Normal) Speed.
Lifeless: The Undead Steed is immune to being Charmed and Frightened.

ATTACK
Hooves and Teeth: Melee Attack (Average), 4d6, 1 + S Damage. Crushing.

ATTRIBUTES
Body: 3
Mind: 1
Soul: 1
Back to top Go down

EXAMPLE: Leonatus the Lost (character still available!)
Page 1 of 1