A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JonK

My Character Empty
PostSubject: My Character   My Character EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 3:01 pm

RUKH BAKH'TOROK

+3 STRENGTH 16
+5 SAVING THROW
+3 Acrobatics

+3 DEXTERITY 16
+3 SAVING THROW
Acrobatics
+3 Sleight of Hand
+3 Stealth

+1 CONSTITUTION 13
+3 SAVING THROW

+0 INTELLIGENCE 10
+0 SAVING THROW
+0 Investigation
+0 Lore
+0 Nature
+0 Piloting
+0 Technology

-1 WISDOM 8
-1 SAVING THROW
-1 Animal Handling
-1 Insight
-1 Medicine
-1 Perception
-1 Survival

+1 CHARISMA 12
+1 SAVING THROW
+1 Deception
+1 Intimidation
+1 Performance
+1 Persuasion

+2 PROFICIENCY BONUS

+3 INITIATIVE

13 ARMOR CLASS

30 SPEED

9 PASSIVE PERCEPTION

WEAPONS

VIBROAXE X2 (Dexterity 11, heavy, two-handed)

VIBROSPEAR X2 (Thrown (range 20/60), versatile (1d8))

4 kinetic
FEATS

THREATENING (You become fearsome to others, gaining the following benefits:

Increase your Charisma score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
You gain proficiency in the Intimidation skill. If you are already proficient in it, you instead gain expertise in it.
When you take the Attack action, you can replace one attack with an attempt to demoralize one humanoid you can see within 30 feet of you that can see and hear you. Make a Charisma (Intimidation) check contested by the target’s Wisdom (Insight) check. If your check succeeds, the target is frightened until the end of your next turn. If your check fails, the target can’t be frightened by you in this way for 1 hour.)

CUSTOM FEATURES

TECH CASTING

FORCE CASTING

BACKGROUND

CRIMINAL CONTACT (You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison to a network of other criminals. You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you.)

PERSONALITY TRAITS (I am incredibly slow to trust. Those who seem the fairest often have the most to hide.)

IDEALS (People. I'm loyal to the fallen empire, not to the republic or the sith, and everyone else can take a trip down the Styx for all I care. (Neutral))

BONDS (I am a holy man, enforcing the will of the fallen empire)

FLAWS (I have an undying hatred for mandalorians)

GENDER (MALE)

AGE (14)

Brown eyes

4' tall

Light Gray skin

115 pounds of muscle

and has a face scar

BACKSTORY (I am a holy warrior for the fallen empire, my training has told me my duty, and my duty only ends in death. The knights of the fallen empire raised me from a very young age when the mandalorians raided my clan's village and killed my clan, the knights of the fallen empire came to my village's aid and managed to fight off the filthy mandalorian infidels; Then when all seemed lost adopted me into their ranks.)

PS. Also have an Explorer's Pack
Back to top Go down
JonK

My Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Character   My Character EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 3:20 pm

he's a Noghri just BTW
Back to top Go down

My Character
Page 1 of 1