A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Built in Dice Roller?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

Built in Dice Roller? Empty
PostSubject: Built in Dice Roller?   Built in Dice Roller? EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:17 pm

While attempting to turn on the signature option so that signatures appear in any message posted, and thus players can quicklink their PC sheets into their signatures, I came across a built-in RPG module. Apparently we can turn on a dice roller and even a built in character sheet module (which I've no clue how to work). However, I did manage to turn on the dice roller module, even though I have no way to access it here.

BUT APPARENTLY, there is a way to integrate it into the editing toolbarr using Javascript which I am not even going to touch.

Murc, does any of this thread make sense to you: http://help.forumotion.com/t141900-quick-reply-display-dice-rolls

Last edited by Iron and Metal on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sylphilis
Admin
Sylphilis

PostSubject: Re: Built in Dice Roller?   Built in Dice Roller? EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 11:19 pm

If we can get it to work then that would be fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: Built in Dice Roller?   Built in Dice Roller? EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:25 am

Done and done. Use the full editor to make use of the dice roller drop down menu.
Back to top Go down
Murcurie
Admin
Murcurie

PostSubject: Re: Built in Dice Roller?   Built in Dice Roller? EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:36 am

test?
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Built in Dice Roller?   Built in Dice Roller? EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 7:36 am

The member 'Murcurie' has done the following action : Dice roll

#1 'd100' : 17

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 19
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Built in Dice Roller?   Built in Dice Roller? Empty

Back to top Go down

Built in Dice Roller?
Page 1 of 1