A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My PC signature list is all the same colour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

My PC signature list is all the same colour Empty
PostSubject: My PC signature list is all the same colour   My PC signature list is all the same colour EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 4:10 pm

Not sure if this is a bug or a 'feature' but all of my PCs listed in my signature show as the same colour to me. I've got them set to different colours but I see them all as a shade of blue thats used in some of the forum text, for example all of the forum headings.

Interestingly I see different colours in Jeffs and Heaths signatures, but everyone else who has included them has the same colour blue as me.

What gives?

Anyone else the same?
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: My PC signature list is all the same colour   My PC signature list is all the same colour EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 9:51 am

I am seeing that for you as well. I assume you have double/triple checked that you don't have some sort of technical mistake in the HTML for your colors, right?

Maybe there is an extra character in there or something minuscule that is causing it to screw up and just revert to a basic blue.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: My PC signature list is all the same colour   My PC signature list is all the same colour EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 3:03 pm

You're right, I was doing it wrong. I'd placed the colour HTML code in the wrong place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My PC signature list is all the same colour   My PC signature list is all the same colour Empty

Back to top Go down

My PC signature list is all the same colour
Page 1 of 1