A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SW5E - Shadow of War

Go down 
+2
Willvr
ThePlagueDoctor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

SW5E - Shadow of War Empty
PostSubject: SW5E - Shadow of War   SW5E - Shadow of War EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 10:19 pm

Tensions rise as the Mandalorian Wars start in the High Republic and the true power of Mandalore the Ultimate and his Mando'ade are made apparent to the galaxy!
Off in the outer rim the Revanchist and his Jedi Crusaders fight the Mandalorian invaders in a direct manner contrary to the Jedi Council's firm assertion that the Jedi should remain uninvolved.
Meanwhile; off in Wild Space an unknown power forms and grows, waiting for its time to strike and make itself known!

Welcome to a Star Wars 5e campaign that aims to show off the sadly overlooked high republic era star wars lore.

Due to the amount of factions I'll allow in this campaign it is not yet decided exactly how each character's story may go, but the overarching framework that binds everybody together is well in place.

Star Wars 5e (https://sw5e.com/) is a modified DnD 5e system designed to integrate the wide galaxy of star wars into a familiar system whilst also adding its own elements. For this campaign I will be using all handbooks as needed. This is not my first outing with hosting games, especially modified DnD 5e games, however it is my first outing with this particular modification, though I believe it will be a lot of fun!

I am looking for 4-6 players for this campaign, there is no prerequisite knowledge required for this campaign either, so don't be afraid if you're not familiar with the source material!

On the topic of character creation: it's no holds barred as far as I'm concerned, if it's in the handbook, you can make it, even if it seems a bit unusual, so long as it falls under something plausible under star wars lore. If you don't know about something PM me and I'll be sure to help!
Back to top Go down
Willvr

PostSubject: Re: SW5E - Shadow of War   SW5E - Shadow of War EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 3:59 am

Very tempted; will hold off on character creation for now though.
Back to top Go down
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

PostSubject: Re: SW5E - Shadow of War   SW5E - Shadow of War EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 9:12 am

Alright, well, currently all slots are open so if you'd like me to reserve one for you I'll go ahead and do that!
Back to top Go down
Puganitor

Puganitor

PostSubject: Re: SW5E - Shadow of War   SW5E - Shadow of War EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 4:33 pm

I would like to join.
Back to top Go down
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

PostSubject: Re: SW5E - Shadow of War   SW5E - Shadow of War EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 4:37 pm

Great! I'll go ahead and reserve a slot for you!
Back to top Go down
JonK

PostSubject: Re: SW5E - Shadow of War   SW5E - Shadow of War EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Hi, is this the one?
Back to top Go down
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

PostSubject: Re: SW5E - Shadow of War   SW5E - Shadow of War EmptyMon Aug 10, 2020 8:26 pm

That it is, I got your slot reserved already!
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: SW5E - Shadow of War   SW5E - Shadow of War EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 8:56 am

Sliding in to take a slot! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

PostSubject: Re: SW5E - Shadow of War   SW5E - Shadow of War EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 8:57 am

Slot saved!
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: SW5E - Shadow of War   SW5E - Shadow of War EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 9:14 am

I'm interested if you're still open
Back to top Go down
ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

PostSubject: Re: SW5E - Shadow of War   SW5E - Shadow of War EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 1:10 pm

We still have open slots, go ahead and roll up your character on the main thread using this handbook https://sw5e.com/
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: SW5E - Shadow of War   SW5E - Shadow of War EmptyFri Oct 02, 2020 1:17 pm

Sweet! Already started as I waited for your answer. I'll post it when it's ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SW5E - Shadow of War   SW5E - Shadow of War Empty

Back to top Go down

SW5E - Shadow of War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Community for Gamers, by Gamers :: Play-by-Post Gaming :: Recruitment :: Recruitment Graveyard-
Jump to: