A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL

Go down 
+2
guilersk
moarhair
6 posters
AuthorMessage
moarhair

moarhair

[CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL   [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL EmptyMon Jun 08, 2020 1:58 pm

The Sprawl is a game of mission-based action in a gritty neon-and-chrome Cyberpunk future. You are the extended assets of vast multinational corporations, operating in the criminal underground, and performing the tasks that those multinationals can’t do — or can’t be seen to do. You are deniable, professional and — ultimately — disposable.

[CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL Maxres10

WHY PLAY THE SPRAWL?
» Play The Sprawl if you want to play to find out what happens in a neon and chrome cyberpunk future
» Play The Sprawl if you want to create a story about badass professionals living outside the law
» Play The Sprawl if you want to struggle against The Man
» Play The Sprawl if you want to win sometimes, lose sometimes and be double-crossed a lot

I already have one external player interested, so I'm looking for 2-3 players. The way the game works, people can easily cycle in and out from job to job, so it doesn't have to be a big commitment.

The setting is created cooperatively. Everyone gets to create a Mega-corporation to populate the world and fill it with contacts as the game progresses.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Last edited by moarhair on Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
guilersk

guilersk

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL   [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 1:31 pm

I am eager to try out the Sprawl, if there is room. I have played other PbtA hacks before, but not this one specifically. I am also a fan of cyberpunk fiction and tropes.
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL   [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 1:41 pm

Welcome! You're in.

I had a lot more interest than I expected on Reddit. We'll see how many people actually commit, but I can run two groups if need be. I don't want to turn away anyone who reached out before I closed the post.
Back to top Go down
guilersk

guilersk

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL   [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 1:45 pm

Any claimed playbooks yet? I'm usually pretty flexible and pick to cover holes in the roster.
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL   [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 1:51 pm

Not yet. Most of the interested parties did not know the game, so we'll discuss it when we know who's in.
Back to top Go down
SoulofInfinity

SoulofInfinity

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL   [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 2:08 pm

Hello everyone,
Reporting in!
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL   [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 2:19 pm

Welcome, Soul!
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL   [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 2:51 pm

Inset mirrorshades, check.
Chrome enhancements, check.
Bad attitude, big fucking check.

Count me in.
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL   [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 3:34 pm

Welcome to the team, Solodice! I'll wait a day, see if anyone else wants to join and if a second crew is necessary and then start the set up.
Back to top Go down
Flelmo

Flelmo

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL   [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:01 pm

Hey, another guy from reddit. Interested in playing as we discussed.
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL   [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 4:10 am

Welcome, Flelmo!

For the newbies, please make your way to the Introductions thread at your leisure to introduce yourselves to the community. Don't worry, we don't bite.

Please also download LINE and PM me your LINE ID so I can add you to the relevant chat groups.
Back to top Go down
Thelonius

Thelonius

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL   [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:02 am

Damn, missed this. Is there more room? Haven't played any PbtA, but read about it often and am curious to try.
Back to top Go down
moarhair

moarhair

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL   [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 11:35 am

Sorry Thelonius, we're full for now. I'll let you know if a spot opens up or if I decide I have the bandwidth for a second game.
Back to top Go down
Thelonius

Thelonius

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL   [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 1:28 am

No worries. Just keep me in mind, in case something opens up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL   [CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL Empty

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] MIDNIGHT//jockeys - The Sprawl (PbtA) - FULL
Page 1 of 1