A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interest check - [CLOSED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willvr

Interest check - [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Interest check - [CLOSED]   Interest check - [CLOSED] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 1:46 am

So my life got very interesting for a while, and just was barely up to playing let alone GMing. I have now gotten life under control, and want to start GMing again - but not sure the systems I GMed before are even popular anymore. So the games I have either GMed before, or have an interest in GMing in the future tend to be D20 systems or the like:

Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved
Pathfinder 1E
DnD 3.5
AD&D 2E

At this point I will be using modules, possibly adapted from other systems. There may be some other systems as well, like Mutants and Masterminds, and the Cinematic Unisystem I might be willing to try as well.

My playing choices are wider, but given there don't seem a lot of open games at the moment, not really thinking about them at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Interest check - [CLOSED]   Interest check - [CLOSED] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 7:36 am

Welcome back, Willvr. It’s great to hear you’ve gotten things level again. That’s always good news.

Of the systems you’ve listed, I’ve only played DnD 3.5 (in fact, that’s the first system I ever played and it got me into PbP and RPGs).

I’ve played Pathfinder previously as well, but I don’t know which edition it was.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Kobras_Aquairre

Kobras_Aquairre

PostSubject: Re: Interest check - [CLOSED]   Interest check - [CLOSED] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 3:27 pm

I'd be down for pathfinder potentially
Back to top Go down
Willvr

PostSubject: Re: Interest check - [CLOSED]   Interest check - [CLOSED] EmptyFri Nov 08, 2019 8:00 pm

Pathfinder would be my preferred option.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interest check - [CLOSED]   Interest check - [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

Interest check - [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1