A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Moon IC - Chapter 2

Go down 
+4
Iron and Metal
Sylphilis
Murcurie
bobarctor1977
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

Blood Moon IC - Chapter 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon IC - Chapter 2   Blood Moon IC - Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 3:28 am

Iron and Metal wrote:
He pulled out his hot shot las and pointed it in Egill's general face direction.

"Teaching to me, please!"

Egill gave Felyx a flat stare as the priest waved the las weapon in front on his face. "Even with the safety on, yer shouldn't be waving that in front of my face. If yer slipped and shot me I'd be obliged to chop you in-half" he said some what good naturedly.

He moved away from Felyx and onto the firing range taking out his own las-pistol. Then he paused for a moment and considered how'd he proceed. He didn't know how to use any other weapon himself so he couldn't compare it say to a solid projectile weapon. They'd be some differences, but it would be similar. He considered what might be different.

He aimed down the range and snapped off a shot which missed the target by a few inches. He glanced at Felyx "So a gun is a gun right, you point, aim and shoot. The thing you need to get used to is the kick of the weapon and how it feels to shoot." he was no teacher and was hoping trial and error would work. Practice was the best way to learn in his view. "Why don't you take a few shots and I'll give you some advice on your, err... technique. "
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

Blood Moon IC - Chapter 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon IC - Chapter 2   Blood Moon IC - Chapter 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 1:31 pm

[With Egill]

Before the last syllable had left Egill's mouth, Felyx had the weapon downrange and was pulling the trigger as fast as he could. Before long, the charge pack read 'empty.'

"There is being few kick at alls! So close as to nothing as to being... very odd." Before Egill could respond, another charge pack was being slammed into the weapon and the shooting commenced. It was slower now, as Felyx had begun to actually try.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com

Blood Moon IC - Chapter 2
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7