A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Wars Recruitment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

Star Wars Recruitment  Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Recruitment    Star Wars Recruitment  EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 2:29 am

Hey everyone, just seeing if anyone is up to join our Star Wars game. Don't worry about the rules so much, we are all learning a bit as we go. Looking for 1-2 players whom might feel like they need to scratch their Star Wars itch. Lemme know!
Back to top Go down
Dresden

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Recruitment    Star Wars Recruitment  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 6:23 am

I have been interested in playing as a Sarlacc. Maybe one of your settings has a pit I could hang out in?
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Recruitment    Star Wars Recruitment  EmptyMon Jun 25, 2018 1:56 pm

Dresden wrote:
I have been interested in playing as a Sarlacc.  Maybe one of your settings has a pit I could hang out in?

It would certainly 'fill a gap' in the group...
Back to top Go down
Dresden

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Recruitment    Star Wars Recruitment  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 9:35 am

Carnelian wrote:

I'm just surprised they aren't more popular. Waiting on Disney to make a Sarlacc origin story movie.

@Mruozo: I'd love to play a super unethical bounty hunter. If you don't need any characters digested slowly over a thousand years that is.
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Recruitment    Star Wars Recruitment  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 11:24 am

I don’t know, man. I’m still on the sarlac boat.

Sent from Topic'it App

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Recruitment    Star Wars Recruitment  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 3:45 pm

Dresden wrote:
Carnelian wrote:

I'm just surprised they aren't more popular.  Waiting on Disney to make a Sarlacc origin story movie.

@Mruozo: I'd love to play a super unethical bounty hunter.  If you don't need any characters digested slowly over a thousand years that is.  

Heh, I got a perfect species for you if you want to be an unethical bounty hunter. The Ganks. A species the Hutts and others like using for muscle, assassinations, and bounty hunting.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Recruitment    Star Wars Recruitment  EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 4:15 pm

That sounds great, Dresden. Get a character rolled up and we can have you meet fairly quickly. Formatting for the sheet just needs to be similar to everyone else, doesn't have to be exact.
Back to top Go down
Dresden

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Recruitment    Star Wars Recruitment  EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:37 am

For rolling this character, which book should I be purchasing?
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Recruitment    Star Wars Recruitment  EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 1:29 pm

Dresden wrote:
For rolling this character, which book should I be purchasing?

Need the core Edge of The Empire book for character creation. However it doesn't have all the races in it nor does it have the additional Bounty Hunter specializations. If you want those you need to get No Disintegrations (Bounty Hunter book) and if you want to play as a Gank you need the Lords of Nal Hutta.

You can't get these in PDF... legally.
Back to top Go down
Dresden

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Recruitment    Star Wars Recruitment  EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 2:33 pm

TY Solo. I can Amazon and have a Char by Friday/Saturday. If that's too late it's ok. I won't mind owning the books for next time.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Recruitment    Star Wars Recruitment  EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 4:19 am

Whenever you have it ready is good! No need to rush it.
Back to top Go down
Dresden

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Recruitment    Star Wars Recruitment  EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 6:24 am

I have to apologize. Work emergencies are tying up all my time right now. Working weekends makes me want to figure out how to be homeless. I'll need to withdraw here, because I'm going to be busy for at least the next two weeks.

I'll be ready with a rolled character first next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Recruitment    Star Wars Recruitment  Empty

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Recruitment
Page 1 of 1