A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox

Go down 
+5
Iron and Metal
Threebad
Solodice
MedicMarch
bobarctor1977
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Solodice

Solodice

[CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox Empty
PostSubject: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 4:48 pm

If anyone is interested in getting their evil on then this campaign might be for you. However, this campaign is very different from your typical rpg. You don't start with a party, you don't have a singular mission, and you're free to do as you please. That's the bare bone basics of a sandbox game.

Also to add another wrinkle in is that you're only allowed to play pre-generated characters with their own goals they are looking to accomplish.

You can see what the current players are up to in the game thread. House rules and how the sandbox works are also located there.

If you would like to join take a look at the character roster.

Current Characters that are taken: Zar Tyark, Weyland Armoth, Archimedes, Christina Halfex, Screams of Beauty, Kya Mathers

Last edited by Solodice on Sun May 24, 2020 8:10 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 10:44 am

Hi,

I would love to try Anu or Herschel. You might have to bear with me if I fumble with it a little, as I'm totally new to PBP and have never played a sandbox game, but I'm very intrigued and it sounds like a great time.

Could probably log on once every day or two at a minimum.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Ian

he/him
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 1:03 pm

bobarctor1977 wrote:
Hi,

I would love to try Anu or Herschel. You might have to bear with me if I fumble with it a little, as I'm totally new to PBP and have never played a sandbox game, but I'm very intrigued and it sounds like a great time.

Could probably log on once every day or two at a minimum.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Ian

Both really good choices. Anu has been played already but that doesn't matter. I would probably just have you pick up where the last player left off (to keep the that characters story going).

When you've made your character choice just PM me that and we'll get you all set up in the campaign thread.
Back to top Go down
MedicMarch

MedicMarch

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 1:16 pm

After some research I'd like to take Anu out for a spin.
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 1:51 pm

MedicMarch wrote:
After some research I'd like to take Anu out for a spin.

Oh this will be fun. This character has been played before, but didn't make a lot of progress, so I'll drop you in where he last left off.
Back to top Go down
MedicMarch

MedicMarch

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 1:53 pm

Thanks - is there a post history where I can take in the events up til now?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 1:54 pm

MedicMarch wrote:
Thanks - is there a post history where I can take in the events up til now?

Sent from Topic'it App

Here you go: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/rpng/alactia-t644.html
Back to top Go down
Threebad

Threebad

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 9:27 am

Hey there! I'd love to join, I'm especially interested in Dahl, I've loved night lords ever since reading the omnibus.
I'm also interested in Skal Mungrove because who doesn't love a little techno-heresy every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 11:55 pm

Threebad wrote:
Hey there! I'd love to join, I'm especially interested in Dahl, I've loved night lords ever since reading the omnibus.  
I'm also interested in Skal Mungrove because who doesn't love a little techno-heresy every now and then.

Sent ya a PM.
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 7:26 pm

Looking for a new player!
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 10:29 am

MedicMarch and Threebad were contenders! Sad Player attrition bums me out.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
smguy

smguy

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptyWed May 15, 2019 10:33 am

Hi there! I'm new to the forum and am very interested in playing in this game, and specifically in playing Skal. Are you still taking new players?
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:34 pm

Yes, I still have one slot that is open.
Back to top Go down
smguy

smguy

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:45 pm

Great! I'm new to PbP, but I'm willing to learn. So should I start by making a character post for Skal in the PCs forum for this campaign?
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:47 pm

I'll send a PM over to you shortly that will help you get set up.

Welcome to the game!
Back to top Go down
Thirsty

Thirsty

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 10:07 am

I know I'm very late to this but is there any room to still join? I would love to be the Noise Marine Screams of Beauty - a shame that there isn't a Flesh Shaper of Melancholia available to play as that would be my number one choice but this Noise Marine is a close second!
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptyMon Mar 16, 2020 1:30 pm

I do indeed have a spot open.

I'll send you a PM shortly getting you all set up.
Back to top Go down
saturncomesbackaround

saturncomesbackaround

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 2:07 am

Hey there, new to the forum but not to Black Crusade or pbp. Do you have space for another heretic to set the galaxy ablaze?
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptySat Mar 21, 2020 12:58 pm

At this moment I do not. However, you never know what the future holds.
Back to top Go down
Solodice

Solodice

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptyThu May 14, 2020 6:48 pm

Bump. 1 spot has opened up.
Back to top Go down
AbstractCloud1

AbstractCloud1

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox EmptyWed May 20, 2020 6:56 am

I'm curious about this game! Would love to maybe discuss with you via PM if you're available! I am on LINE so we can chat there!

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox    [CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox Empty

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] Vortex - Black Crusade Sandbox
Page 1 of 1