A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Score & Downtime Log

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

Score & Downtime Log Empty
PostSubject: Score & Downtime Log   Score & Downtime Log EmptySun May 03, 2020 5:34 pm

This is where I will track stuff like changes to faction status, rewards (coin and rep) for each score, heat & wanted level, notable occurrences during downtime, etc...

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Score & Downtime Log   Score & Downtime Log EmptyTue May 05, 2020 2:24 pm

Score 1 - pushing the envelope a bit with the gondoliers, using their canals for your criminal endeavors. Starting a clock called "testing the gondoliers patience" and putting it at 2 of 4 ticks.

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Score & Downtime Log   Score & Downtime Log EmptyThu May 07, 2020 8:10 am

Score 1 Payoff

2 rep - you didn't really have a "target" with this job so I'm not going to make it any lower or higher. I think for a smooth, quiet job like this 2 rep seems about appropriate.

6 coin. Standard job seems appropriate, and the Grinders were eager to get this key artifact and avoid having it confiscated or drawing the attention of the bluecoats. You saved them a lot of trouble.

2 heat total. 1 heat for running into the gondoliers and moving about on the streets with a suspicious box. plus the 1 heat from the attention stev drew during his study of the patrols.

Score 1 Entanglement

The usual suspects. Paying 1 coin to bluecoats

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Score & Downtime Log   Score & Downtime Log EmptyTue May 26, 2020 6:23 pm

Score 2 Payoff

3 rep - although your target wasn't technically the bluecoats, you still managed to snag an artifact right out from under their feet. So I'm adding 1 rep to the default 2 rep payoff for a score.

6 coin - Feels like a standard job to me.

2 heat - seems like smooth, contained exposure. You were ultra stealthy for the first half, but your dramatic showdown with the ghost and Finella's raggedy ass probably drew some attention.

Episode 2 Entanglement

Threatened by dimmer sisters for trafficking in spirits - gang paid them off to placate them.

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Score & Downtime Log   Score & Downtime Log EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 4:14 pm

Score 3 Payoff

3 rep - target higher tier

8 coin - seemed like a bigger job and I feel youve been light on coin, want to help you accumulate more.

7 heat - 3 by nature of score, +2 for kills, +1 for operation being considered hostile turf due to the docks district feature, +1 for the last consequence.

Faction Changes

+1 status to alignment with Grinders to +3. No negative as I doubt anyone knows who did it yet....you will get negative status more once you are more well known.

Entanglements

Cooperation - grinders asked them to rescue ghoul.

he/him

Last edited by bobarctor1977 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Score & Downtime Log   Score & Downtime Log EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 12:01 pm

Giving 3 extra rep as a bonus for low rep payouts thus far.

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Score & Downtime Log   Score & Downtime Log EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 2:12 pm

Score 4 Payoff

5 rep

10 coin

5 heat - I feel it was a sort of high exposure (4 rep) job to begin with, stealing someone right out from the bluecoats noses, but given ghoul's high profile, +1 felt appropriate.

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Score & Downtime Log   Score & Downtime Log EmptySun Dec 13, 2020 4:12 pm

Score 5 Payoff

2 Rep

2 Heat

Episode 5 Entanglement - The Fog Hounds made a move on Redfog; war ensued.

he/him
Back to top Go down
bobarctor1977

bobarctor1977

PostSubject: Re: Score & Downtime Log   Score & Downtime Log EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 12:13 pm

Score 6 Payoff

2 Rep

4 Heat

0 Coin

he/him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Score & Downtime Log   Score & Downtime Log Empty

Back to top Go down

Score & Downtime Log
Page 1 of 1