A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[40k] Minor fan supplements on Snakebite Clan and Death World regiments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gurkhal
Senpai

[40k] Minor fan supplements on Snakebite Clan and Death World regiments Empty
PostSubject: [40k] Minor fan supplements on Snakebite Clan and Death World regiments   [40k] Minor fan supplements on Snakebite Clan and Death World regiments EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 11:40 am

Ok, this is two supplements that I've written up for my own OW campaign. One details my take on the Ork Snakebite Clan and one on Death World regiments in the Imperial Guard.

I personally found the Snakebite Clan to be less than inspiring and so modded them to my likening by making them more primodial and drawing inspiration from the Savage Orcs in Warhammer Fantasy. One a note I should add that the encounter with these Snakebites was the first time in my campaign that the Imperial Guard experienced a major defeat, had to call it a day and withdraw from a planet permanently.

The Death World supplement is closer to what info I found in the Cathachans codices as in making them more in the Rambo-style as opposed to almost any kind of regiment. But its yet to be field tested.

Snakebite Clan

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OxwA0IUzWswI06L3u9kP6DaQB0loPGCj/view?usp=sharing

Imperial Guard Death World Regiments

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yL-gHcNBtKZM0GRobQzC7GE-fuXkuMPk/view?usp=sharing

If there's any issues with the links, let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Iron and Metal
Admin
Iron and Metal

PostSubject: Re: [40k] Minor fan supplements on Snakebite Clan and Death World regiments   [40k] Minor fan supplements on Snakebite Clan and Death World regiments EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 12:07 pm

DOPE. Keep this type of stuff coming. I will try and give it a thorough look over soon.

Post Avail: Daily over Summer
Back to top Go down
https://playbypostgaming.forumotion.com
Gurkhal
Senpai

PostSubject: Re: [40k] Minor fan supplements on Snakebite Clan and Death World regiments   [40k] Minor fan supplements on Snakebite Clan and Death World regiments EmptyFri Apr 10, 2020 10:23 pm

Cheers!

No pressure, but look forward to your feedback. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [40k] Minor fan supplements on Snakebite Clan and Death World regiments   [40k] Minor fan supplements on Snakebite Clan and Death World regiments Empty

Back to top Go down

[40k] Minor fan supplements on Snakebite Clan and Death World regiments
Page 1 of 1