A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mass Effect: The Role-Playing Game". . . [CLOSED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stevenart74

Mass Effect: The Role-Playing Game". . . [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect: The Role-Playing Game". . . [CLOSED]   Mass Effect: The Role-Playing Game". . . [CLOSED] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 4:36 am

Howdy to all. . .!!

Here in My home, in Italy, the Swedish-Made Game of "Coriolis: Third Horizon" has made a RATHER dashing splash when was translated in Italian. . .

I do NOT consider NOR (similar to "Infinity RPG" Game, but ONLY D6 and NOT also D20; fixed Difficulties to overcome with Number of Success) the Rules NEITHER the Background (ESSENTIALLY a Rip-Off of Warhammer 40.000 "Golden Age Of Man" with "Event Horizon" kind of "Dimension of Pure Evil!" instead of Warp-Kaos "Turmoil Ocean of Istincts & Desires" !!!) but I personally know the Italian Translator so will Gamemaster some kind of Campaign Game for it in My L.G.S. !!

But as the "Background Flavour" (CHEAP sort of "1001 Nights IN SPACE!!!" with Star Wars kind of Han Solo scoundrels substituted by Ali Baba & Aladdin, OR Star Trek with a "Captain Simbad" at the place of "Captain Kirk" !!) is rather TASTELESS AS A STALE KEBAB (Arabic Pun Intended !!!) then I discussed with some Italian Players about potential "Changes of Flavour". . .

Between ENTHUSIASTS of the the ORIGINAL Saga (Captain Sheppard & The Normandy Crew Vs. the Reapers / Collectors / Cerberus) or "Barely Good Enough" appreciators of the DISASTER that is "Mass Effect: Andromeda" then an idea of THAT kind of Game Universe could be interesting to explore. . . . .!!!

. . . . .

Is someone INTERESTED too in this Forum to explore Concepts / Ideas / Rules / Playtesting and so on. . . . .???
Back to top Go down

Mass Effect: The Role-Playing Game". . . [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1