A Community for Gamers, by Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community for Gamers, by Gamers

A forum dedicated to play by post gaming of all types, homebrew creations, rules discussion for various systems, and everything in between.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya Empty
PostSubject: Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya   Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 8:25 pm

"You think mercy is for the weak? 'Twas Shallya's mercy healed my broken arm so I could lead the vanguard against the beastmen in our last campaign. You saying that makes me weak? Think carefully before you answer, lad..."

—Sergeant Marcus Orton to a green recruit.

Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya Deb3010bfa59ef1b8517b2b66dac1bb2--character-concept-art-character-ideas

Name: Serestre Beltrame
Role: Cleric of Shallya
Background: Initiate of Shallya
Demeanor: Pious
Divination: "The pain of the bullet is ecstasy compared to damnation."
Aptitudes: Caster, Willpower, Intelligence, Field Craft, Knowledge, Social, Fellowship

WS: 29
BS: 29
S: 30
T: 31
Ag: 31 (-3 for Div.)
Int: 36
Per: 33
WP: 47**
Fel: 42*
Inf:
*Denotes purchased upgrade

Wounds: 8/13
Fatigue: 2/3
FP: 4/4
Base Movement: 3m/6m/9m/18m
Insanity: 0/100
Corruption: 0/100
Mutations: -

Skills:
Acrobatics (Ag)
Athletics (S)
Awareness (Per)
Barter (Int)
Channelling (Wp)
Charm (Fel)
Command (Fel)
Common Lore (Int)
-Religion
-Grey Mountains
Deceive (Fel)
Dodge (Ag)
Drive (Ag)
Engineering (Int)
First Aid (Int)
Forbidden Lore (Int)
Gamble (Int)
Inquiry (Fel)
Intimidate (S)
Linguistics (Int)
Logic (Int)
Locksmith (Int)
Magic Awareness (Per)
Navigation (Int)
Parry (WS)
Pilot (Ag)
Scholastic Lore (Int)
Scrutiny (Per)
Sleight of Hand (Ag)
Stealth (Ag)
Survival (Per)
Trade (Int)
+basic

Talents & Traits:
Weapon Talent (Impact)
Hatred (Followers of Nurgle)
Peer (Common Folk)
Hardy
Never Die
Radiant Presence (taken for being Human)
Talented (First Aid)
Unshakeable Faith

Divine Spells
Petty
Blessing of Courage
Casting Time: Half action
Duration: —
Range: 25m
Description: Your inspirational words put fire in the heart of an ally. A single frightened or terrified character immediately regains his composure and may now act as normal.

Blessing of Protection
Casting Time: Full action
Duration: 1 minute
Range: Touch
Description: Your prayers provide the protection of your deity to one character. Anyone who tries to attack the character must make Routine (+10) Will Power Test. Those who fail must pick another target or take a different action.

Glowing Light
Duration: 1 hour or until you let go
Range: See text
Description: You can cause your holy symbol to glow with the light of a lantern.

Lesser
Great Preaching
Duration: See description
Range: Touch (You)
Description: The target’s voice can be heard clearly up to 500m away, but it is not deafening to those standing close by. The spell lasts until the target stops speaking; normal pauses to draw breath do not end it, but finishing a speech does. Priests use this spell to preach to large congregations.

Divine Armour
Duration: 1 minute
Range: Self
Description: You weave the blessings of your god around you, creating an invisible barrier that helps protect you from harm. You gain your WP bonus in Armour Points on all locations. You cannot cast this spell if you are wearing any armour. Should you don armour while the spell is in effect, the spell ends immediately.

Lore of Shallya
Cure Wounds (Tier 1 - Taken at creation)
Duration: Instant
Range: Touch
Description: Your prayers heal an injured character of a number of wounds equal to your Willpower bonus that is lightly or heavily wounded. If the target is in combat the healer must make pass a WS test at +20 to touch the recipient.

Calming
• Casting Time: Half action
• Duration: 1rnd/DoF
• Range: 25m
• Description: Your prayers calm the target so that it will not engage in combat for the duration of the spell. If the target is attacked the spells effects are broken. The target makes an opposed WP test to resist the spell.

Weapons & Armor:
Quarter Staff (50)
Robes
+++
Gear (Encumbrance: 156/300):
Backpack (20)
Water Skin (30)
Holy Symbol (5)
Harp (5)
Blanket (10)
Cutlery (Wooden) (2)
Tinderbox (5)
Tent (20)
Fish Hook and Line (2)
Writing Kit (5)
First Aid Kit (?)
Parchment in Roll Case (2)

Carry Capacity:
Lifting Off the Ground:
Pushing/Shoving Limit:

XP: 400/2000
XP Expenditure:
-Initiate (200 XP)
-Cleric (300 XP)

Characteristics:
-Wp (Simple) - 100 XP
-Wp (Int) - 250 XP
-Fel (Simple) - 100 XP
Skills:
Dodge (Known) - 300 XP
Talents:
Divine Lore I (Calming) - 200 XP
Unshakeable Faith - 450 XP

+++++++++
Description:
Height: 5' 3" (160cm)
Weight: 45 kg (100 lbs)
Hair: Light Brown 
Eyes: Dark Green 
Skin: Slightly tanned from roaming
Quirks: Obsessed with creating a written chronicle of her journeys, Prays for every corpse (except those of the Fly Lord, which must be burned)

Personality:
A kind and warm girl, Serestre is somewhat timid, shy, and altogether silent at times when she should probably be adding to a conversation. Sometimes her attention must be garnered to get her to speak her mind on different topics. She finds solace in her deity Shallya and writing about her adventures, so that they might better help her cult. If one wishes to talk of religion, however, she can talk someone's ear off. She is naive and hasn't experienced much of the world. It's her first time away from her home village and the cult of Shallya.

Background:
An orphan, Serestre's gifts were found early on in her life, when she tended to small animals as a child. She was taken in by the cult of Shallya and her amazing talents were cultivated in the Grey Mountain village from whence she came. She has never really experienced much of the outside world and has no real knowledge of what takes place. She knows she has a strong connection with her patron deity and has used it to great effect, but now wishes to let it become more useful to the outside world. 

Along with this, she has always wanted to know the identity of her parents. Her interest sparked and it has become a large part of the reason for her want of travel and adventure. Despite this, she is nervous and scared for what is to come. Her only hope is that she might be able to find out more about her parents and maybe even meet them, should they be alive and well.

Last edited by mruozu on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya   Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:50 am

Humans get to take the talent 'Talented' in a skill, looking over your sheet you're missing this.

I think you should also have a 'first aid kit' in which you'll have
- needle and thread
- bandages
- alcohol (for cleaning wounds)

Finally I've given Reginald some leeway over his equipment, so let me know if there is anything you'd like but weren't able to get (subject to approval).
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya   Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:17 pm

Cool cool thanks for looking it over. I will get the Talented part sorted out and I will check out if there is anything I need, but usually the clerics and priests don't need much. 

EDIT: Just realized I didn't take a common lore skill for being human or a Tier 1 Talent. Will add those as well.

EDIT 2: Should be all fixed and ready to go now.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya   Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 9:34 pm

Ah I could use some parchment or paper for writing down my adventures as per her background. If that is too much, no worries though.
Back to top Go down
Carnelian
Senpai
Carnelian

PostSubject: Re: Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya   Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 1:26 am

Paper is rare, but you can certainly start with plenty of parchment in a scoll case.
Back to top Go down
mruozu
Senpai
mruozu

PostSubject: Re: Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya   Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:32 am

Sweet! Thanks buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya   Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya Empty

Back to top Go down

Serestre Beltrame, Human Cleric of Shallya
Page 1 of 1